120 Reviews for A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Coordinator

Non-religious (9)
Rehearsal (7)
Civil Union (2)
Single Religion (2)

Amanda did a wonderful job with our ceremony. She was in contact throughout the process, gave us a great ceremony design to work with, incorporated our ideas from the questionnaire, and delivered a beautiful ceremony the day of the wedding. After the wedding, many guests asked is we knew her beforehand because the ceremony was so personalized, and told us how much they enjoyed it. Amanda was truly wonderful and one of the best parts of our wedding.

Profile Picture Kevin, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Amanda has an amazing talent when it comes to creating a beautiful touching wedding ceremony. She wrote our vows, officiated and ran our wedding the day of. She definitely made it a very special day. She is a professional who is very easy to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Gail, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We hired Amanda as our officiant and day of coordinator. Amanda was amazing to work with and was the best investment we made into our wedding day. Seriously, we cannot begin to describe how thankful we were to have her as a part of our team. From our first meeting, Amanda was down to earth and funny and we knew we were in good hands. We booked our wedding at a venue that had recently opened and they weren't always the most responsive or mindful of details. Amanda helped us communicate with them and advocated on our behalf. Thanks to Amanda, our wedding went off without a hitch! She also helped us craft a ceremony that was totally our vibe, partially sentimental, humorous, and a touch religious (for the fam). She also helped us find ways to incorporate our siblings into the ceremony as well. Amanda is organized and detail oriented and helped me think through things that I would not have even thought to think of. On the day of, Amanda had an incredible staff that worked alongside her to set everything up beautifully and they broke it all down at the end of the night. We didn't have to worry about a thing. Amanda really felt like family at the end of it all!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/24/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows

Amanda Reeves was great! She made the process of "writing" our vows easy and we were able to tailor the ceremony to reflect who we are as a couple. She was is also a notary so it was great having her assist us with our marriage license and officate our wedding ceremony. A Beautiful Wedding in Florida with Amanda Reeves was just that - a beautiful wedding. Thanks Amanda!

Profile Picture Merisha, 1/20/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Amanda is absolutely amazing! Highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Betsy, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal

Amanda was amazing! She is so bubbly and charismatic! Her smile is contagious and reassuring. I love how we were able to pick out a ceremony outline that suited us both and personalize it without any issues. I highly recommend using Amanda!

Photo for A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Coordinator  Review
Photo for A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant & Coordinator  Review
Profile Picture Sarah, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Amanda officiated our ceremony at St. George Island last month. My groom and I both have trouble making decisions, and she was always so accommodating, friendly, and helpful with our changing ideas. After the ceremony, she even filed our marriage license for us so we didn't have to worry with it. Could not recommend her more! Thanks, Amanda!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are very thankful that we chose Amanda for our wedding! She was great and very helpful for all the many questions I had! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Michaela, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal

My husband and I wanted a simple exchange of vows on the beach. Amanda was great to work with. She was very professional and our little simple ceremony was perfect. We ask for a non-religious ceremony and that's exactly what we got. She was prompt to return messages and we got out license in the mail within a week! Thank you very much!!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Amanda was so much help when we were planning our wedding! She was able to suggest a lot of local vendors to help me narrow down my choices. The day of the wedding she was fantastic in getting the ceremony space set up and everything looking perfect! It was a seamless swap from planning to officiating. The ceremony was perfect. At the reception, she kept the flow of events going without a hitch and afterwards my husband and I were able to leave for the night without having to worry about a thing. Could not recommend her more!! She is very knowledgeable about the industry and was an irreplaceable part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Leah, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Excellent service. Amanda was the best!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

My wife and I were looking for a wedding officiant that could take the lead in organizing our wedding ceremony. We also wanted someone who was unique, yet experienced (and someone who wouldn't put our wedding guests to sleep with the same old, same old).
Amanda was amazing! She came fully prepared with several different options and styles for our ceremony. She even provided some fun/quirky suggestions that made our guests laugh. She was extremely responsive via phone/email, which was very helpful when we had questions.
On wedding weekend, she took control at the wedding rehearsal, making sure that everyone involved knew where to be and when to be there. The ceremony was perfect and my wife and I would highly recommend Amanda to anyone looking to make their ceremony special.

Profile Picture Matthew, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Amanda both officiated and coordinated our wedding a few weeks ago and she did it so effortlessly! At our initial meeting with Amanda, she went over everything that she did (with some reminding of all the work we were cut out for) and it was a no brainer to hire her for both coordinating and officiating. She sent us a link to vows that we were able to piece together and add our own little flare to it and our ceremony was absolutely perfect!!! Amanda was also the best thing to happen to us as far as coordinating our wedding. She went above and beyond throughout the entire process: e-mailing me to check up on my progress of what I should be doing, putting me in touch and keeping in contact with my vendors, and just overall keeping everything on track. We had an on-site walk through so we can run through where I wanted everything set up so that on the day of the wedding we didn't have to worry about a thing. Another amazing thing is my family didn't even have to stress. My mom was able to enjoy the day with my bridesmaids and I without spending the entire day stressing over the reception and ceremony. Amanda also created a timeline of the entire day, including the reception timeline, and coordinating deliveries and pick ups with our vendors. I can't rave enough about Amanda and everything she did for our wedding! Without her, our wedding couldn't have happened as smoothly and stress free as it did!

Profile Picture Cara, 4/1/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Civil Union, Customized Vows

She was a very calming influence before the ceremony and exactly what we wanted during the ceremony. She was professional and made sure she to cater to our needs. I highly recommend Amanda for your wedding, she made our day extra special!

Profile Picture Chris, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

If you are looking for an officiant that is flexible and knows her stuff, I would no doubt recommend Amanda Reeves. I am a type A do it yourselfer and she managed to make me feel calm in the moments leading up to the wedding when the smallest things that went wrong or I didn't think of happened. She is fun to work with and at a great value!

Thanks so much Amanda!

Profile Picture Jheila, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Amanda was an absolute pleasure to work with, she met with us more than once to make sure our vows were uniquely ours and helped us execute the fun, light-hearted, yet charmingly sweet ceremony we'd hoped for!

Highly recommend booking her as your officiant :)

Profile Picture Desta, 3/4/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows

Amanda was a perfect officiant for us! She was always quick to respond to emails and went back and forth with us to help us write our perfect ceremony (she also has some that are ready-to-go if you're not into that.) When it came time for the ceremony, she was so calm and performed beautifully. We got many compliments on both the wording of the ceremony and her performance. She promptly mailed our license after the ceremony and even called the clerk of courts for us when I told her I had not received my certified copy yet. Amanda was so easy to work with and she made our ceremony just what we pictured!

Profile Picture Sydney, 2/26/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

Amanda is great, efficient and on-time. She will do exactly what you tell her and does it perfectly!

Profile Picture Erica, 2/18/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Amanda was easy to talk to and quick to respond to messages. She did a wonderful job with our short-and-sweet ceremony, and the location she recommended fit us perfectly.

Profile Picture User5447673, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

We had Tammy officiate our wedding and she was so sweet and flexible. She was able to text back and forth and was so accommodating to make our vows special and specific to us. I mainly emailed with Amanda who was so quick with responding back! Both ladies made this process so much easier. I definitely recommend this company!

Profile Picture User6674320, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Amanda and Tammy were so great. They accomodated our eccentric tastes perfectly!

Profile Picture Julian, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Amanda was wonderful! She really made us comfortable during the ceremony and she helped us to overcome the little bumps in the road that we were met with. Overall, it was an incredible experience and I feel very fortunate to have had her there with us on the most wonderful day of our lives. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Christen, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were extremely pleased with Amanda's services. She made everything run so smoothly. It was such a blessing for us to have her expertise on that special day.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Amanda was amazing! She was so professional and friendly, answering all of our questions. It was perfect to have a wide selection of ceremonies to select from and edit. The whole process was so easy and we couldn't have been happier! Amanda was such a lovely person to have at our wedding, and we're so pleased she was able to officiate our ceremony.

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/9/16, 1 Review