A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Reviews

135 | Tallahassee, FL

135 Reviews for A Beautiful Wedding in Florida

Kimberly · Married on 10/25/2014

Amanda was great to work with while nailing down our vows and Tammy did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/25/2014

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much! We enjoyed working with you and are so glad your wedding day was wonderful!!!

Robin A. · Married on 10/25/2014

Amanda was amazing! Amanda provided us with all the help we needed to plan our ceremony and tailor it to our personal tastes. She stayed in touch with us and was very professional. Thanks so much for being a part of our perfect day! We wish we could give her more then 5 stars!

Sent on 12/05/2014

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Robin and John, THANK YOU so much for the kind review. I really enjoyed working with you to create your ceremony and being a part of your special day. You both are amazing people and your love for each other is so beautiful! It was an honor to be be your wedding officiant. Best wishes!!!

Damaris · Married on 10/18/2014

We loved working with Amanda! She was so sweet and very nice. We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Thank you, Damaris!!!

Jessica · event on: 10/09/2014

Amanda was wonderful in helping me plan my surprise vow renewal ceremony. She is very easy to communicate with and will respond quickly to emails. She is very sweet and sincere. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/04/2014

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Jessica. I had A LOT of fun planning, organizing, and officiating this for you. Cheers to 10+ more years of happy healthy marriage :)

Robert · Married on 10/04/2014

From beginning to end Amanda was on top of it and quick to respond . Our beautiful day became magical because of Amanda . Thank you again and God Bless .

Sent on 10/14/2014

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thanks so much, Robert!!!

Christine · Married on 09/27/2014

Meeting with Amanda was like speaking with a friend you haven't seen in a long time. She was wonderful. She provided lots of input while still allowing for development of a perfect and personalized ceremony. Having her at the
    Rehearsal was very helpful as Amanda and our planner were able to work out all the "kinks" so that everything went smooth...and it did. We miss you already. Thank you for everything and will always remember you on each anniversary.

Sent on 10/12/2014

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind review, Christine! I am so glad you and Marcelo enjoyed working with me. I enjoyed working with you too!! Best wishes!!!

Hollie · Married on 09/07/2014

Amanda is an awesome officiant. She did an amazing job with the ceremony and getting everything moving. She is knowledgeable and very friendly. We were very pleased the service she provided.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Thank you, Hollie!!!

Nicholas · Married on 07/12/2014

Amanda was such a wonderful officiant! We could not have asked for a nicer, more professional person for our wedding. The ceremony was slightly hectic as it was on outdoor venue and a storm was coming, but she helped getting everyone where they needed to be and we couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 07/24/2014

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much! You and Katarina were awesome to work with too! I loved that we were able to have your ceremony outside...and sparks ;), literally, happened when y'all kissed! Best wishes!!!

Emile · Married on 07/12/2014

Amanda provided exceptional service and was very professional. She was on time and everything went wonderful as planed. Thanks again Amanda! I would recommend Amanda to anyone!

Sent on 08/04/2014

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you, Emile!!! I'm glad you had a wonderful day!! I enjoyed being a part of it!

Kira · Married on 05/31/2014

Amanda was so awesome! Super responsive to every email I ever sent, provided so many vow examples and I had no problem copy/pasting from samples and customizing our own, ran our rehearsal (for a nominal fee), and I hear she even gave my groom a pep talk right before the ceremony when he was super nervous :). The ceremony was really smooth and we were both comfortable and confident in our vows thanks to her. I received several compliments! As we were rushing out she even saw my sticky note reminding myself to mail in our marriage certificate within 10 days and she offered to do it for me! She is friendly, polite, professional and just all around awesome. I HIGHLY recommend Amanda!

Sent on 06/11/2014

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you, Kira!!! You had a beautiful wedding and I really enjoyed being a part of it. I was so glad to help with rehearsal and marriage license. Best wishes to you and Corey!!!

Amy · Married on 05/25/2014

Amanda was amazing!!! I started talking to her almost a year before the wedding and she gave me recommendations for other vendors. She went above and beyond. We really felt like we got to know her personally. She responded promptly and was so helpful! She was very organized and made our ceremony so perfect!

Sent on 06/09/2014

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you SO much, Amy! I really enjoyed working with you and getting to know you too! Cheers to many happy years of marriage!!!!

Monica · Married on 05/06/2014

Amanda was an absolute dream to work with and was one of the reasons our wedding turned out so perfectly. She answered emails promptly, met with us to discuss ceremony details, and made excellent suggestions for the big day (including photographer and cupcakes!). It is clear that Amanda knows exactly what she is doing and that she loves doing it. I will recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 05/13/2014

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much, Monica! It was such a pleasure to help you and Billy with your wedding! Best wishes!!!!!

Aleah · Married on 05/03/2014

I was pleased with all the help that was given on the vows and that we were able to change it up and do what we wanted and she made it seem so quick and easy:) No pressure and all smiles.. even right when we getting close to isle time:)

Sent on 05/14/2014

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

So nice to hear! I'm glad you felt like it was a fun easy process!! Best wishes!!!!

Hayley · Married on 05/02/2014

Amanda was so wonderful! She gave so many examples of ceremonies that we could choose from and also gave us a lot of guidance for our custom ceremony. She was very professional, punctual, and well spoken. Absolutely no hiccups during the ceremony thanks to Amanda!

Sent on 08/17/2014

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thanks for the sweet review, Hayley! Hope you are doing well!!!

Amanda was so amazing to work with. From the moment I spoke with her on the phone, I knew she was going to be very organized and dependable and boy was I right. Having an organized, professional, and dependable vendor for your wedding is completely necessary for your sanity. Amanda helped make our wedding day stress less. She was on time, friendly, and experienced. I would definitely recommend her and it was truly a pleasure to work with her!

Sent on 05/11/2014

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you SO much for this kind review! I work really hard for all the couples I marry, and I'm glad to know that my professionalism, organization, and experience helped make your wedding day run smoothly!

Melody · Married on 04/05/2014

Amanda was a pleasure to work with for my wedding! She was so sweet and professional. We especially appreciated her taking care of mailing our marriage certificate to the Clerk of the Court for us since we left the country on our honeymoon right after the wedding.

Sent on 05/06/2014

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you, Melody! It was a pleasure being a part of your beautiful wedding!!

Sarah · Married on 02/14/2014

Amanda was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Our wedding was impromptu and on a budget and she accommodated both with ease. We had a beautiful ceremony and would highly recommend Amanda to anyone looking for a wonderful officiant!

Sent on 03/07/2014

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Sarah! I really enjoyed working with you and Bill. Best wishes!!!!

Stacy · Married on 02/01/2014

Amanda was a great officiant to our wedding. She was prompt, professional and knowledgeable. She really made the whole process a breeze,

Sent on 02/10/2014

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you, Stacy! Best wishes to you and Todd!

Amie · Married on 01/03/2014

Amanda was fantastic! She was professional, flexible, well-prepared, and so very, very nice! I HIGHLY recommend her for your services!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Julie · Married on 11/16/2013

I loved working with Amanda! from the beginning she made everything so relaxed and the day of the rehearsal when the nerves where flying high she really helped with the order of things. the ceremony was beautifully done and everyone had something to say about how about us the ceremony was.over all a great experience and would recommended her to anyone!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Heather · Married on 10/12/2013

Amanda was the officiant at our recent wedding. She traveled to Destin, FL for this event, which was much appreciated. She helped my husband and I create our vows so that they were personal and aligned with our values. Amanda was unable to attend the rehearsal, but was still able to officiate the wedding ceremony without any flaws and in a professional manner. I would highly recommend her services! Thank you, Amanda!!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Lenora · Married on 09/29/2013

Amanda officiated my wedding and I could not be more happy. I had my wedding in my hometown and she worked with me even though i like about 500 miles away. She answered all my questions about going by getting my marriage license and was very patient with me picking and selecting my vows and went along with the layout i wanted for my ceremony. She was also patient with me when I was really late for my wedding but we made it in time to have our beautiful ceremony. I would highly recommand her to any bride and groom. I think I would also use her again. I plan to have a one year vow renewal and hopefully for every renewal after that lol

Sent on 10/03/2013

Kathy · Married on 09/21/2013

Amanda was on time and notarized our marriage license within minutes. She was very professional and helpful along the course of the ceremony. We couldn't have asked for our wedding day to go so smooth and Amanda was a big contribution! :)
    Thanks,
    Kathy and Joe Starkey :)

Sent on 09/26/2013

Parris · Married on 07/11/2013

Amanda did a great job officiating our wedding. I couldn't ask for a better person. She was kind, professional, on time (early), she got back to us almost immediately every time I inquired about something and she was very reasonably priced. Often times people read reviews to make their decisions and I hope you will read this one and choose her because she did such a fabulous job! She put my mind at ease and sent me many vow examples as well as helped us personalize our vows to include our daughter. Thank you so much Amanda for making our special day happen without a hitch! God Bless!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Ashley · Married on 03/16/2013

Amanda was fantastic and even helped my husband and I find a good spot at our location.

Sent on 03/19/2013

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thanks, Ashley! That spot was so beautiful, we couldn't have asked for a better day!! Best wishes!!!!