A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Reviews

135 | Tallahassee, FL

135 Reviews for A Beautiful Wedding in Florida

Gina · Married on 12/05/2015

My wedding is in December & I have booked Amanda as my officiant! As soon as I requested info she got right back to me & she has been great with ideas to personalize my wedding to what suites my fiancé & I. I will definitely be writing another review after my wedding, but so far everything has been great!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Lindsay · Married on 11/21/2015

Amanda was the perfect officiant. She made the ceremony an easy process, but such a wonderful and beautiful experience and memory for us. Amanda met with us and sent us a plethora of ceremony examples. We pulled from the examples and crafted a ceremony which we sent to her for refinement. Amanda sent us suggestions on what we wrote, but really helped us make it very personal.

The day of the wedding was seamless. Amanda read our words PERFECTLY, just as I had imagined. The ceremony is probably the highlight of the wedding day, I'll never forget how personal it was and how perfectly Amanda delivered it. Several of our guests commented on the ceremony and how "us" it was - Amanda helped us achieve that.

A big thanks to Amanda, who is also a great person to just hang out with (we see her out and about a lot). She helped us make our ceremony absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/03/2015

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Lindsay, THANK YOU!!! I'm so glad you loved your wedding ceremony. It was truly beautiful. I really enjoyed working with you and Nic and am happy we became friends throughout the process :)

Amy · Married on 10/17/2015

Amanda is absolutely amazing!!! I was so nervous about the ceremony but she made me feel so comfortable and calm throughout the whole ceremony. It was beautiful and couldn't have been more perfect!

Sent on 10/31/2015

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you for the kind review!! I am so glad you felt my presence at your ceremony was calming and fun :) We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day, couple, and setting! Best wishes!!!

June · Married on 10/15/2015

I'll start by saying having a destination wedding in which you never actually meet your vendors or, officiant for that matter, can be a bit distressing.
    Amanda and I never even spoke on the phone, only via email. However, her first email made me feel completely comfortable. She assisted with examples of readings, vows and even entire ceremony outlines! It was SO helpful! When our big day arrived, she came in, as cheerful and professional as one could be, handled our marriage license and proceeded to make our ceremony more awesome than we could have dreamed! It literally was flawless! ! Everyone in both of our families asked where we found her! Amanda was such a huge part of our wedding and would recommend her highly to anyone!

Sent on 11/10/2015

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

June, THANK YOU for this sweet review! You and Kit are a great couple and I loved being your wedding officiant. It makes me really happy to know that you enjoyed the ceremony as much as I did. The fisherman's knot was so neat, the arbor your Dad setup was beautiful, and the day was just perfect. I am so glad your destination wedding went wonderfully and appreciate you letting me a part of it!!

Caroline · Married on 08/15/2015

Amanda was amazing! She helped me and my husband come up with the perfect ceremony right from the get go. We weren't really sure what we wanted to do, so she sent us some examples and together with her help, we were able to come up with the absolutely perfect ceremony that captured our love and vows to a T. Her delivery on the day was amazing - she was heartfelt and funny, and really made the whole ceremony flow perfectly. I would recommend Amanda to everyone!

Sent on 09/02/2015

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Caroline!! You were a beautiful bride and your St George Island wedding setup was awesome! I really enjoyed being a part of your ceremony and working with you to put it together. I wish you and Andrew a lifetime of happiness!!

Michelle · Married on 08/02/2015

Amanda, our officiant, was very professional and easily reached. She was knowledgable about weddings and had suggestions for the ceremony. Overall we were very pleased and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/13/2015

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thanks, Michelle! I enjoyed being a part of your wedding and sharing you and Will's love story with your family and friends. I received many compliments on the ceremony afterwards. I also LOVED the ice cream truck and ice cream hour! Wishing you the best!

Kelly · Married on 07/25/2015

Amanda did a beautiful job for our wedding at Southwood House. We wrote our own ceremony & vows- letting us personalize what we wanted to incorporate for our wedding. Amanda is very personable, punctual and professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking an officiant for their wedding.

Sent on 07/31/2015

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you, Kelly! It truly was a beautiful day for your beautiful wedding ceremony! Best wishes!!!

Neil · Married on 06/13/2015

Amanda Doumanian Reeves was our officiant for the wedding, and my wife and I both feel like we could not have had a better experience. Not only was she willing to help us customize our ceremony, but she freely gave us examples and actively helped us plan for things we had not considered. The most impressive thing about Amanda is how quickly she responded to all of our inquiries and messages, we felt like she really valued our wedding. Our ceremony was flawless, and I think Amanda may have teared up a bit too, or maybe that was just me. She even took care of our marriage license after the ceremony, and on your wedding day you'll definitely be glad there is one less thing to worry about. She is a fantastic officiant, and we are so thankful that she was a part of our wedding.

Sent on 06/29/2015

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you for this amazingly kind review!! You and Cameron are a GREAT couple and I really enjoyed being a part of your beautiful wedding!!! I do truly value and care about all the couples I work with and I'm so glad you felt that way. Thank you again!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!

Shawna · Married on 06/11/2015

Amanda was fantastic, personable, and comfortable to work with. She made our day run smoothly and our ceremony went off without a hitch! Amanda was helpful with vows and making sure all were in their places at the right time. So glad she was a part of our special day.I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/01/2015

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Shawna!!! You and Cole are such a great couple! I'm so glad we were able to get through the ceremony before the rain! Best wishes!!!

We wanted a simple, low-key ceremony in a beautiful setting, and Amanda worked with us to create exactly that. She provided sample vows and ceremony scripts to inspire what we ended up writing, which really helped. Having a photographer included saved us a step and a search (we're from out of state). Amanda and Bill were both really fun to hang out with, and we were kind of sad when they eventually had to head off to their next appointment.

Sent on 06/10/2015

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

It was SUCH a pleasure to work with you to create your special ceremony. I had a lot of fun and really appreciate you letting Bill and me be a part of your marriage ceremony!

Krystal · Married on 06/02/2015

Amanda was amazing and so helpful through out the entire process. I would recommend her to anyone for their amazing day!

Sent on 06/16/2015

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you!!!! You and your family were so sweet!!

Kristen · Married on 05/02/2015

Amanda was everything we needed all in a sweet little package :) she hooked us up not only with her officiant skills but also with chairs, beautiful arbor and an awesome photographer! If I could use her again I would but I don't plan on getting married again anytime soon! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

THANK YOU, Kristen!! I really enjoyed helping you organize your wedding ceremony details!

As for using me again, when ya'll are ready to do a beach vow renewal ceremony you know how to reach me ;)

Best wishes to you and Chris!

Lauren · Married on 04/25/2015

Amanda officiated our wedding recently at the SouthWood house and was absolutely amazing. She has such a great/fun personality and makes you feel at ease. She was so helpful through the whole process of choosing our vows, she made suggestions, answered all of our questions promptly, and made sure everything was exactly as we wanted. She was a true pleasure to work with and I could not have asked for a better officiant!!!! Thanks Amanda!

Sent on 04/29/2015

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Aww thank you Lauren! You and Zach are such a great couple- and your wedding was beautiful! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it :)

Rita · Married on 04/22/2015

The officiant and photographer were amazing. Just received my pictures and can't express how happy I am with their services. They made it a truly memorable day!

Sent on 05/12/2015

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you, Rita! My team and I are glad we could make your day special and memorable. We wish you many years of happiness!!!

Melissa · Married on 04/11/2015

Amanda was extremely helpful while we were writing our vows. She brought great personality to our ceremony.

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Melissa!! I enjoyed working with you to create your ceremony!

I was in search of an officiant for my wedding in March 2015 and I am very happy that I found Amanda with A Beautiful Wedding in Florida. She was so friendly and helpful when it came to helping us create and personalize our ceremony and vows. She ensured that our license was filed promptly afterwards too, which was a relief because we were out of the country on out honeymoon. I would recommend her to anyone.

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you, Pam!!! I hope your honeymoon trip was awesome!

Allison · Married on 03/20/2015

Amanda was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very helpful in the vow writing and selection process. Always willing and ready to help us. I never had to wait or follow up on a response, she was always timely in providing the necessary feedback requested.

On our wedding day everything went smooth and as planned. Amanda took the reins and made sure I didn't have to worry about anything ceremony related. She was also a great help at our rehearsal and kept the groom and bridal parties on the same page.

I highly recommend Amanda to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 04/06/2015

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Allison!!! I really enjoyed work with you and Sean-- and your family and friends! I'm so glad the weather held out and we were able to have the ceremony outside!! Congratulations and best wishes!!!!

Tiffany · Married on 03/15/2015

Amanda was great! She made our ceremony perfect! She allowed us to customize everything to fit us. She was helpful with setting up or ceremony and with the rehearsal! I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 03/23/2015

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you SOO much, Tiffany!!! You and Ricky are a wonderful couple and I truly enjoyed being a part of your beautiful wedding ceremony!! Best wishes!

Amanda was great to work with and made the process so stress free. Highly recommend her for all of your needs. A+

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

THANK YOU!!!!! I appreciate the feedback and kind words!

Janna · Married on 02/21/2015

Love Amanda! She is spectacular! Affordable and professional she was a breath of fresh air. Made everything so easy for us and customized our ceremony just the way we were hoping for.

Sent on 02/25/2015

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

THANK you for the kind review!!! Janna and Matt, you were so fun to work with and your wedding was gorgeous! Best wishes!!!!

Shawnteira · Married on 02/14/2015

Everything was wonderful and Amanda and A Country Rose Floral shop did a fabulous job with my bouquet of flowers!!!

Sent on 02/16/2015

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Yay!! I'm so glad you liked the flowers that A Country Rose put together for you! I had such a wonderful time officiating your ceremony and being a part of your wedding ceremony. Thank you!!!

Mimi · Married on 02/14/2015

She's awesome and really helps with other stuff such as getting a photographer, flowers, and newspaper articles. She's the best to marry you!!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Thanks Mimi!!!

We decided to use "A Beautiful Wedding" service for our small wedding ceremony. We were very fortunate to get Amanda as our officiant. She is very friendly and professional and helps guide you along the way to create a ceremony that fits your needs. On the day of our wedding, Amanda was extremely helpful and flexible around the weather conditions. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Thank you so much!!!

Anyelle · Married on 12/13/2014

Amanda (pictured) was my officiant! She was absolutely wonderful, and I wouldn't have wanted anything different. She was gracious enough to even grant my request to wear grey, which I wasn't even sure if it was rude to ask. She was prompt, professional, extremely friendly, and even helped with certain things that she didn't "need" to on the wedding day. I absolutely recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 01/11/2015

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind review! It was my pleasure to help with the things I didn't "need" to do and to wear grey :) You have a beautiful family and I wish you a long healthy happy life together!!

Julie · Married on 11/01/2014

Amanda was great! Very professional and extremely helpful. She helped with selecting our vows by providing samples, and she even recommended her friend Alisha with Cakes by Alisha (Find her on Facebook) for our cake/cupcakes which were beautiful, delicious and very affordable. I will highly recommend both Amanda and Alisha! :)

Sent on 12/10/2014

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thanks Julie!!! Your wedding was beautiful and I really enjoyed being a part of it!!! Best wishes!!!!!