A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Reviews

135 | Tallahassee, FL

135 Reviews for A Beautiful Wedding in Florida

Leah · Married on 05/06/2017

Amanda was so much help when we were planning our wedding! She was able to suggest a lot of local vendors to help me narrow down my choices. The day of the wedding she was fantastic in getting the ceremony space set up and everything looking perfect! It was a seamless swap from planning to officiating. The ceremony was perfect. At the reception, she kept the flow of events going without a hitch and afterwards my husband and I were able to leave for the night without having to worry about a thing. Could not recommend her more!! She is very knowledgeable about the industry and was an irreplaceable part of our wedding.

Sent on 06/07/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Leah!! I really enjoyed working with you and Nick! It was so wonderful to officiate your ceremony, as well as, coordinate the day; it truly was a beautiful day!!!! Wishing you the best!!

Samantha · Married on 04/30/2017

Excellent service. Amanda was the best!

Sent on 05/22/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Samantha!! I loved officiating your ceremony! You and Alex are a wonderful couple!! Wishing you years of happiness and chocolate kisses ;)

Matthew · Married on 04/08/2017

My wife and I were looking for a wedding officiant that could take the lead in organizing our wedding ceremony. We also wanted someone who was unique, yet experienced (and someone who wouldn't put our wedding guests to sleep with the same old, same old).
    Amanda was amazing! She came fully prepared with several different options and styles for our ceremony. She even provided some fun/quirky suggestions that made our guests laugh. She was extremely responsive via phone/email, which was very helpful when we had questions.
    On wedding weekend, she took control at the wedding rehearsal, making sure that everyone involved knew where to be and when to be there. The ceremony was perfect and my wife and I would highly recommend Amanda to anyone looking to make their ceremony special.

Sent on 05/01/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Matt!!! I truly enjoyed working with you and Morgan. I appreciate you trusting me officiate your ceremony and to help put together unique ceremony. Best wishes!

Cara · Married on 04/01/2017

Amanda both officiated and coordinated our wedding a few weeks ago and she did it so effortlessly! At our initial meeting with Amanda, she went over everything that she did (with some reminding of all the work we were cut out for) and it was a no brainer to hire her for both coordinating and officiating. She sent us a link to vows that we were able to piece together and add our own little flare to it and our ceremony was absolutely perfect!!! Amanda was also the best thing to happen to us as far as coordinating our wedding. She went above and beyond throughout the entire process: e-mailing me to check up on my progress of what I should be doing, putting me in touch and keeping in contact with my vendors, and just overall keeping everything on track. We had an on-site walk through so we can run through where I wanted everything set up so that on the day of the wedding we didn't have to worry about a thing. Another amazing thing is my family didn't even have to stress. My mom was able to enjoy the day with my bridesmaids and I without spending the entire day stressing over the reception and ceremony. Amanda also created a timeline of the entire day, including the reception timeline, and coordinating deliveries and pick ups with our vendors. I can't rave enough about Amanda and everything she did for our wedding! Without her, our wedding couldn't have happened as smoothly and stress free as it did!

Sent on 04/19/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you, Cara!! I really enjoyed working with you and Steven on the ceremony! I loved that you let us add some April 1st humor into the ceremony :) Thank you for trusting me to put run your big day and handle all the reception details....it was awesome to see it all come to fruition!

Chris · Married on 03/11/2017

She was a very calming influence before the ceremony and exactly what we wanted during the ceremony. She was professional and made sure she to cater to our needs. I highly recommend Amanda for your wedding, she made our day extra special!

Sent on 04/30/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much Chris!! Wishing you and Bre the best!!

Jheila · Married on 03/10/2017

If you are looking for an officiant that is flexible and knows her stuff, I would no doubt recommend Amanda Reeves. I am a type A do it yourselfer and she managed to make me feel calm in the moments leading up to the wedding when the smallest things that went wrong or I didn't think of happened. She is fun to work with and at a great value!

Thanks so much Amanda!

Sent on 04/20/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

You're SO welcome!!!! You were a beautiful bride and I truly appreciate you allowing me to officiate your ceremony!! Wishing you and Collin the best!

Desta · Married on 03/04/2017

Amanda was an absolute pleasure to work with, she met with us more than once to make sure our vows were uniquely ours and helped us execute the fun, light-hearted, yet charmingly sweet ceremony we'd hoped for!

Highly recommend booking her as your officiant :)

Sent on 10/26/2016

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Desta!! I had fun working with you and Travis on the ceremony. Wishing you the best, Amanda

Sydney · Married on 02/26/2017

Amanda was a perfect officiant for us! She was always quick to respond to emails and went back and forth with us to help us write our perfect ceremony (she also has some that are ready-to-go if you're not into that.) When it came time for the ceremony, she was so calm and performed beautifully. We got many compliments on both the wording of the ceremony and her performance. She promptly mailed our license after the ceremony and even called the clerk of courts for us when I told her I had not received my certified copy yet. Amanda was so easy to work with and she made our ceremony just what we pictured!

Sent on 03/31/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much Sydney! I'm glad everyone enjoyed the ceremony as much as I did! You were a beautiful bride!! Wishing you and Neil the best!!

Erica · Married on 02/18/2017

Amanda is great, efficient and on-time. She will do exactly what you tell her and does it perfectly!

Sent on 03/01/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Erica!!!! It was so great being a part of your wedding!!!

Kiyo · Married on 02/06/2017

Amanda was easy to talk to and quick to respond to messages. She did a wonderful job with our short-and-sweet ceremony, and the location she recommended fit us perfectly.

Sent on 02/06/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you for the kind review!! I'm glad you enjoyed the location for the wedding :) Best wishes & have a great time at Disney!!

Lauren · Married on 11/26/2016

We had Tammy officiate our wedding and she was so sweet and flexible. She was able to text back and forth and was so accommodating to make our vows special and specific to us. I mainly emailed with Amanda who was so quick with responding back! Both ladies made this process so much easier. I definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 12/04/2016

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We really enjoyed being a part of your wedding!!!

Julian · Married on 11/19/2016

Amanda and Tammy were so great. They accomodated our eccentric tastes perfectly!

Sent on 01/03/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Hehe!! It was fun! We were glad to be a part! Best wishes!

Christen · Married on 11/11/2016

Amanda was wonderful! She really made us comfortable during the ceremony and she helped us to overcome the little bumps in the road that we were met with. Overall, it was an incredible experience and I feel very fortunate to have had her there with us on the most wonderful day of our lives. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/03/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Christen!!! Wishing you the best!!

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

We were extremely pleased with Amanda's services. She made everything run so smoothly. It was such a blessing for us to have her expertise on that special day.

Sent on 01/11/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Lisa!! It was a beautiful ceremony to be a part of!!

Katherine · Married on 10/09/2016

Working with Amanda was amazing! She was so professional and friendly, answering all of our questions. It was perfect to have a wide selection of ceremonies to select from and edit. The whole process was so easy and we couldn't have been happier! Amanda was such a lovely person to have at our wedding, and we're so pleased she was able to officiate our ceremony.

Sent on 01/10/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Katherine! Your wedding was so beautiful! It was a pleasure to officiate your ceremony!! Wishing you and Chris the best!

I did the create your own ceremony option, and Amanda was such a help! Tammy was my officiant, and made some helpful recommendations and was so flexible with last minute changes. She did an excellent job officiating the ceremony!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Shannon · Married on 05/21/2016

We chose Amanda for our recent wedding in May of 2016 because she was on our wedding venue's preferred vendor list, while we also heard many great things that all turned out to be true! Even though it was almost a year before our wedding date (since I like to plan ahead!), she met with us to get to know us and explain the process. Amanda also helped us create the perfect ceremony script for us by sending sample scripts and providing recommendations and suggestions through numerous emails that she always responded quickly to. She made it easy for us to either be very involved or have little to no involvement at all in making sure our ceremony would be the perfect fit for us. Fortunately, Amanda also provided us reminders regarding when to obtain our wedding license, attended our rehearsal, and mailed in and checked on the status of our wedding license after the wedding. Overall, we received numerous compliments from our guests about how great Amanda was; she helped make our ceremony beautiful and special for us!

Sent on 06/07/2016

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Shannon! Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review!! I really enjoyed working with you and Phil on the ceremony. You both cared so much about it- and that meant a lot to me!! You're wedding was beautiful and I am honored to have been a part. Thank you again!! Best wishes!!!!

Amanda was great! Very attentive!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Lori · Married on 04/30/2016

Amanda did a fantastic job with our wedding ceremony. She was extremely flexible and helpful. She helped make our wedding day the most special of our lives and one we will remember forever. Thanks Amanda!

Sent on 01/22/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/09/2016

Amanda was great. She had many scripts to choose from, but also allowed for us to customize our own story. We met with Amanda before the ceremony and she helped calm out nerves and put the final touches on our special day. She help work out some kinks during the rehearsal and was flawless on the big day!

Sent on 05/17/2016

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you, Ashley!!!! I really enjoyed being a part of your BEAUTIFUL wedding!!!!!! Hope you and Matt have an awesome honeymoon in Aruba!!!

Amanda was wonderful! At first, my now wife and I were a bit reluctant to hire someone we did not know to perform our wedding, but it turned out to be one of the best decisions we made for our special day. Amanda was very professional, pleasant and stress free to work with. She met with us when it was convenient for us, and gave us a list of options to use for our wedding vows and personalized them just for us. She was also very readily available by way of email and phone leading up to and on the day of the wedding. By the end of the ceremony, I had friends and family asking us about our "friend" Amanda. I would highly recommend Amanda and A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Officiant, Ceremony, & Coordinator Services to anyone in need. Thanks again Amanda!

Sent on 04/11/2016

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you for this kind review!! I'm glad you felt that hiring a professional officiant was worth it!! And even more glad we became friends in the process!!!!

Maddy · Married on 03/19/2016

Amanda was incredible! She wrote an awesome ceremony tailored to how we wanted it and she presented it very well. She also acted as our day of coordinator for a few hours and she did such a good job arranging people for walking down the aisle, photos, dinner, and everything in between! She was always very responsive and asked how we wanted things done, which was great.

Sent on 03/24/2016

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Maddy!! I really enjoyed being a part of your special day! You and Jeremy are wonderful!!!

Rachael · Married on 03/12/2016

Amanda was our wedding officiant/coordinator/planner and she was absolutely amazing! I don't even know where to begin. Early on I had a setback with the wedding venue that I had chosen and Amanda suggested a ton of alternative places for me to call. I was panicked because most of the venues were already booked, but I ended up finding the perfect location!

My husband and I also decided to purchase a house during the planning process and Amanda was very flexible with our chaotic schedules! She was always an email, text, or phone call away which was very reassuring. I am a "planner", so I needed someone that was also very organized and on top of things. Amanda was that and so much more!

The day before the wedding, the venue owner called and said that we couldn't set anything up until the morning of the wedding. Amanda called me and we worked out a plan about how we were going to set up the entire wedding in a few hours. She was very reassuring that everything would work out and it definitely did! I couldn't have asked for a better day!

I am so glad that I had the chance to work with Amanda! She is the best and I would recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 03/21/2016

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

THANK YOU Rachael!! I really enjoyed working with you and overcoming all the obstacles that kept getting in our way! In the end everything turned out SO beautifully! And now I can say I successfully built a champagne tower out of plastic coupes :) THANK YOU for allowing me to officiate and coordinate your special day!!!!

Tiffany · Married on 03/12/2016

Amanda was extremely professional and a great help throughout the whole wedding process.

Sent on 03/21/2016

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you, Tiffany!! You and Matt were a delight to work with!!

Lindsay · Married on 12/27/2015

Amanda did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. She was incredibly helpful, professional, and supportive as we worked on writing vows and finalizing the details of our ceremony. I would definitely recommend her to other couples!

Sent on 01/25/2016

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you, Lindsay!! You were a wonderful couple to work with! I appreciate your organization and attention to details :) Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!