A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley Reviews

305 | Napa, CA

305 Reviews for A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley

Almer · Married on 09/12/2015

Kimberly is amazing! She is the most loveliest, kindest, and most thoughtful person EVER! My husband and I feel very blessed to have met her.
    We love her! And if you're looking to get married and between crossroads on who to choose, choose Kimberly, and you will NEVER regret it.
    She's quick to respond to messages, will spend time calling you to remind you of things that's you'll need for the ceremony. And your visit to the county office will be a breeze.
    We love her and I promise you will too!!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Meghan · Married on 09/04/2015

Thank you so much for everything you did for us. You made our day stress free from helping with the application process from start to finish, going over our personal ceremony. We really appreciate everything you did for us!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2015

Words can't describe how wonderful Kimberly is, but I will try! She is warm and thoughtful and incredibly organized and helpful through the whole wedding planning process. Because we were only able to meet Kimberly the week of our wedding (due to our wedding being a destination wedding) we communicated by email and phone. She always replied promptly and guided us through the planning process step by step. It was easy and stress free! Kimberly took the time to get to know us and understand what we wanted for our wedding vows and wedding experience. She really made us feel special and our ceremony felt very personal and intimate. She truly is outstanding! Thank you for everything Kimberly!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Kimberly is the best plain and simple!!! She made the process so easy and stress free and I cannot thank her enough for that. Since we had a destination wedding naturally I was a little nervous how getting our license and working with vendors across the country was going to work out but Kimberly dissolved any sort of stress I had from the moment we first spoke. She is so kind, caring and most importantly organized!!! Her ceremony options are plentiful and truly customizable and made picking out a ceremony quick and painless. She also was extremely helpful and walking us through the process to apply for a marriage license, setting up the appointment and even meeting us at the county clerks office to get our license. I am so thankful that I found Kimberly for our wedding and highly recommend her to anyone who is getting married in the Napa Valley. You will not be disappointed at all!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Brian · Married on 08/14/2015

Very Nice, could not have asked for a better person.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Bonnie · Married on 08/08/2015

Kimberly was amazing! She reached out to me immediately after I inquired about her services, and we chatted on the phone about what my expectations were and what services she provides. Our ceremony couldn't have been more beautiful, and it was exactly what we had envisioned (short & sweet!) We felt completely comfortable with her, and my husband actually didn't sweat at all while we were standing up there, which is saying a LOT. Kimberly was also so helpful when it came to the marriage license process. When we went to the Recorder-County Clerk in Napa and they saw we had all our forms already filled out and ready to go, they asked us who our officiant was, and then said "no wonder you guys are so ready!" when we told them Kimberly. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Cristina · Married on 06/14/2015

Kimberly was incredible from start to finish. Firstly, we are from Michigan, but were getting married in California. She helped us navigate the process to have everything ready on the legal side when we arrived. Being a former marriage commissioner gives her the leg up in terms of going through this process. Secondly, on the wedding day, Kimberly was so welcoming, friendly, and perfect! My fiance is a little nervous being the center of attention, and Kimberly helped bring her out of her shell. She couldn't stop raving about how comfortable she made her feel. She was really an important part of our day.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Cristina · Married on 06/14/2015

Sent on 07/21/2015

Sandra · Married on 06/08/2015

Working with Kimberly Thompson was a pleasure from our first encounter to our wedding day. She was warm, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and well organized....exactly what we needed.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Heather · Married on 04/18/2015

Kimberly was an amazing officiant! She was so helpful in getting all of the important marriage license paperwork completed, and she answered all of our questions right away. She let us take the lead in planning the ceremony that fit our relationship and personalities. She took the time to meet with us in person to review our ceremony logistics and at the courthouse to file paperwork. She is upbeat, funny, and personable, which made for an excellent ceremony. Thank you Kimberly!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Stephen · Married on 04/11/2015

I cannot thank Kimberly enough for helping us plan the PERFECT wedding. I can sincerely say that I can't think of one single thing I would improve about our day. We went into this planning process without a clue about venue options, photographer, flowers, etc. All we knew is that we wanted our ceremony in Napa. We had a small, intimate wedding, and the options became somewhat limited. So, based on reviews, I contacted Kimberly. From that moment, everything was put into motion. She took care of everything for us! The wedding was at Brix, a beautiful location. We were treated so well by everyone there. Jen, our photographer who Kimberly arranged, was simply phenomenal. I could say so much more...it was just perfect. Leave everything in Kimberly's hands and don't hesitate. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Paul · Married on 01/03/2015

Administration t notice to I had no other vendors secured, to second marriages for both partiesnterrtries, to the blending of families that are both devoutly Roman Catholic (Filipina/American + Italian/American.

I sincerely can say that Kim's caring approach to fully understanding Judith and I as people, our past journey to get here, the importance of family, the importance of God in our lives, and our aspirations for our new life together made a huge difference in helping us navigate thru the process with incredible comfort. It really felt like we knew each other all our lives.

That said Kim also helped us select an incredible location The Carnaros Inn in Napa, CA; a fantastic photographer and florists and then all so importantly helped me to create vows that were unique and personal to us with every bit as much meaning as if I took a year to write them.

Lastly Kim guided us thru all the administrative paperwork required by law, so we could focus all our free time on the most meaningful activities.

We feel lucky to have had the chance to meet Kim and Judith and I give her our strongest recommendation.

Sent on 01/19/2015

erica · Married on 12/05/2014

Having Kimberly be our officiant was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. She is super friendly, professional and a wonder at wedding ceremonies. She made the marriage license process so simple and relaxing. She made figuring out what we wanted our ceremony to be like a breeze and come wedding day I felt like I had a friend marring me and my husband! We Love her and would recommend her to anyone we know getting married. Thank you Kimmy!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Kimberly was such a joy to work with! She officiated our elopement with immediate family and she put together a ceremony that was exactly what we were hoping for. She seamlessly guided us through the process and we were so appreciative for her guidance! Thank you Kimberly!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Jenna · Married on 11/08/2014

We feel so fortunate to have found Kimberly Thompson to officiate our Fall 2014 wedding ceremony at Ramekins Culinary School & Inn in Sonoma. By the end of our first meeting with Kimberly, my Fiancé and I were absolutely certain that there was no one else in the world we would rather have stand by our sides as we became husband and wife. Kimberly helped us to plan and execute a beautiful and heartfelt ceremony. Her eloquent prose and thoughtful delivery far exceeded any expectations we may have had for an officiant.

Kimberly guided us through every step of planning our nuptials – from writing our vows, to meeting us at the court house to apply for our marriage license. We felt confident and relaxed throughout the entire process, knowing that we had Kimberly's experience and expertise to guide us. On our wedding day, Kimberly's calm and caring nature made us both feel completely at ease as we exchanged "I do's".

We look forward to having Kimberly renew our vows on our 50th Wedding Anniversary!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Colleen · Married on 10/20/2014

The decision to do a destination wedding was easy, but figuring out all the details wasn't always so simple - particularly when it comes to figuring out a ceremony and getting a marriage license to make it official. But if you have Kimberly on your side, it couldn't have been any easier (or more enjoyable!) From the first call to the ceremony, Kimberly was not only responsive and extremely knowledgeable, but also incredibly warm and friendly, making it seem like a friend is marrying you, not just another "vendor".

We both highly recommend her to anyone and everyone - you won't be disappointed! All of our guests said it was the most touching and beautiful ceremonies they had ever witnessed. Thank you Kimberly for sharing in the day with us, we are so lucky to have met you! We'll see you next time we are in the area for that golf game.

Colleen & Shane

Sent on 10/29/2014

Rudolph · Married on 09/23/2014

WOW, wedding planning is not easy in the least bit! As a loving husband, the only thing that mattered to me the most on our wedding day, was for my Queen to be treated as such. And out of all the vendors that did not put a smile on my wife's face, Kimberly made up for it with her extreme professionalism, responsiveness, compassion, not to mention, her willingness to go above and beyond the scope of her services when we were at our wits end with unreliable vendors…she really brought tears to my wife's eyes. From our initial contact, to the ease of filing for our marriage license, to our ceremony that she executed with such grace, Kimberly has a true passion for what she does. My wife and myself are deeply grateful and blessed to have met her, and DEFINITELY recommend Kimberly without a doubt.

Thanks Kimberly, for your kindness, your virtue, but most of all your love!

Always Family,
    Rudy & Trisha

Sent on 10/01/2014

Kimberly was wonderful to work with! She helped us through every step of obtaining our marriage license and made sure there were no snags. She was very thorough.She helped us create the perfect wording for our elopement ceremony that fit us personally. We felt very comfortable around her, as though she was a long term friend. We were so happy we chose Kimberly as our Officiant!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Kimberly was the officiant for our destination wedding in Napa. We got married shortly after the earthquake in Napa and Kimberly was very responsive and professional, providing us updates with where to go to get our license since the original building was not in use during our time there. We were ready well in advance thanks to all of Kimberly's help! Getting our license took all of 10 minutes because of her seamless process. She helped us with putting the vows and ceremony together, making it a stress free experience. By the time we got married, we felt as though we had known Kimberly for years! She became a friend through the process and we were so excited to have her as part of our special day.

Sent on 10/29/2014

From the very beginning, Kimberly was awesome. She was a very good communicator and Brix was beautiful. Because she thought of every detail, everything went smoothly. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Mary · Married on 09/05/2014

Kimberly is wonderful! Her attention to detail is unsurpassed. She went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was perfect. Kimberly is a consummate professional with a great spirit.

Sent on 09/09/2014

I attended a wedding where Kimberly was the Officiant. She could not have been more attentive to the bride before the ceremony, more present and caring during the ceremony and more gracious afterwards. The bride told me Kimberly was very quick to respond to any inquiry and I could certainly see her friendliness and love toward the couple.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Ryan · Married on 08/30/2014

Kimberly Thompson from A Beautiful Ceremony was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! I would highly recommend that you choose her as your officiant. We were looking for an officiant online and we chose Kimberly based on her reviews. What a great choice!

Initially we were planning on having a friend become an officiant and conduct our ceremony, but we were so glad we went with a professional.

Kimberly was extremely friendly, responsive, down-to-earth and very knowledgeable. Kimberly was always available by telephone or email. She put us at ease during the wedding planning process and helped us create a memorable ceremony and write our vows. Upon signing the contract, Kimberly will send you examples of other ceremonies to assist you with planning.

Kimberly arrived at our ceremony early and was socializing with our guests. She performed a beautiful ceremony and we were so thankful that we chose her as our officiant.

After the ceremony, Kimberly mailed our Marriage License back to the courthouse for us.

Kimberly treated my wife and I like we were king and queen throughout the entire process. Her business provides a full service experience and we are so thankful to have her perform our ceremony.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2014

Kimberly has made our wedding day run smoothly. From the easy instructions from the first day we spoke to the actual ceremony.

She provided us with step by step guidelines on what to expect: selecting wedding vows, ceremony process, working with our coordinator, marriage license filing online, to walking in with us for our license and then making our day so special by making our unity official.

We could not have done it without you Kimberly thank you for being a part of our special day!

Keith & Jessica Maddox

Sent on 09/03/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 08/04/2014

Kimberly was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only did she offer her expertise while helping us create a beautiful and romantic wedding ceremony, Kimberly offered her support and knowledge throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was always prepared, prompt with communicating, and full of helpful recommendations each time we spoke. While planning our wedding long distance from New York was at times stressful, our ceremony was never a point of concern. Kimberly's guidance eased our nerves as she helped us seamlessly plan the perfect ceremony. Kimberly is passionate about her work and helping couples plan a wedding that encapsulates their personality. I can say without a doubt that our ceremony was a perfect representation of mine and my husband's relationship, and not just a generic script. Even a month after our wedding, we are still receiving compliments from our guests regarding the exceptional job Kimberly did with our ceremony.

Sent on 09/09/2014