A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley Reviews

305 | Napa, CA

305 Reviews for A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley

Paddington · Married on 01/07/2017

Kimberly was wonderful! She helped us with all of our paperwork and helped us with all of the details to make our ceremony run smoothly.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Colin · Married on 11/11/2016

We found Kimberly to be fantastic, she really took the time to know us and understand why we wanted to get married and what we were looking for.

The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and was really was structure in a way that reflected ourselves and our thoughts.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Alexis · Married on 11/05/2016

Kimberly made the process of planning our ceremony incredibly seamless and we're so happy that we selected her. I was nervous going into the process because we were planning our Sonoma wedding from our home base in NY and were late in selecting an officiant. My husband and I wanted a spiritual, individualized ceremony, but were not up to the pressure of writing our own vows. Kim has an amazing package of beautiful ceremonies that we were able to tailor to create a ceremony that was uniquely our own. Kim has such a calm and beautiful demeanor, and is a pleasure to work with. She also simplified the license process and it was in the mail 2 weeks after our wedding. We're so happy for our choice and grateful for Kim's services.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Hilary · Married on 09/25/2016

My advice is to use Kimberley. She made it so easy to write the vows and she was so pleasant to work with.

Sent on 10/15/2016

ELIZABETH · Married on 09/24/2016

Kimbeley Thompson was our officiant and she was amazing. She was very friendly and made the whole experience smooth and easy. She always made us feel like we were top priority.

Sent on 04/05/2017

John · Married on 09/02/2016

We recently were married in Sonoma and had the pleasure of Kimberley presiding over our ceremony. She had so many wonderful ideas for the ceremony but ultimately left it up to us to make it our own. She also handled all of the red tape that goes along with getting our marriage license. It can be a ton of work but Kimberly made the entire process a breeze. The day of the wedding was wonderful and Kimberly managed to put a lot of nerves and emotions at ease. She had a way about her that makes you trust her and enjoy the moment. I could not recommend her more.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/09/2016

Kimberly is awesome! I literally live across the country and she still helped my husband and I every step of the way. I live in FL and was planning a wedding in CA. She called and talked to both my husband and I to get a feel for our ceremony ideas. Then she has a plethora of options and can even tweak them to fit you. On top of that, she even helped with every step of the legal process. And we didn't have to worry about a thing. Amazing!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Jeff · Married on 08/08/2016

Kimberly was wonderful to work with and made our wedding even more special. I highly recommend Kimberly to anyone looking for an Officiant.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Taylor · Married on 08/06/2016

Kimberly was AMAZING! She was very professional, organized, and seriously great to work with. She has been doing this for so long everything is perfectly streamlined and she makes it so easy for the couple. From the time we called to the ceremony there was never anything out of place. She was fantastic and we are so glad that she was available to be our officiant!

Sent on 08/17/2016

henry · Married on 07/15/2016

if you are busy and need a friend to make it happen with utmost professionalism---Kimberly is the answer.

with only 6 phone conversations and one meeting--- we are friends for life.

best service I have ever received !!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Vannesa · Married on 07/09/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kimberly!! She made the whole process so simple and stress-free, especially for a bride planning a wedding from the opposite side of the country! When we hired her to be our officiant, she sent us information to make the process of applying for our marriage license as easy as possible, and she even met us at the clerk's office to make sure everything went smoothly. She also sent over a ton of sample ceremonies, which I cut and pasted together to make the perfect ceremony for us. After I sent her a draft, Kimberly got back to me with feedback and she made sure I remembered all of the details (who will be holding the rings, when do I hand off my bouquet and to which bridesmaid, etc). She is also incredibly responsive - I always got an email or phone call back within a few hours of sending her an email. On top of the amazing service she provides, Kimberly is just a wonderful, warm person who is so great to work with! If you're looking for a wine country efficient, look no further than Kimberly!!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Phil · Married on 06/22/2016

When I contacted Kimberly, I was looking for an officiant. What I actually found was an amazing resource that helped me plan and execute my 25th Wedding anniversary. This was a surprise renewal of our vows and since was wife was unaware of my plans and given my lack of planning skills - Kimberly orchestrated the entire event. From planning the venue, organizing a photographer ( highly recommend Jen Philips), providing options for lunch /dinner, wine selection and complete with flower arrangements. We held the ceremony in Napa's wine region and it was challenging for me living on the East coast to pull off the surprise. Kimberly facilitated everything and was in constant communication via email, phone, text whatever made it convenient based on my schedule. She actually even posed as an employee of the venue to help me guide my wife to where I proposed. We sincerely appreciate all the effort and help and strongly recommend Kimberly to friends and family and anyone in need of a wonderful individual to support a wedding.
    Sincerely Phil and Adriana

Sent on 06/28/2016

Krista · Married on 06/18/2016

A Beautiful Ceremony was exactly what Kimberly Thompson had created for my husband and I on our truly magical day. We got married at the Meadowood located in St. Helena which is about 2 1/2 hours from our home. The distance had NO effect on the level of Kimberly's communication to us. She always answered the phone, gave updates, emailed corrected drafts of the ceremony and gently remind me if I had forgotten something important. All in all she made the whole creative process very easy and always right at my fingertips. We could not have had the flow and elegance at our ceremony with out her organization and guidance. Thank you so much!
    Sincerely,
    Krista Voltz

Sent on 09/29/2016

Lanee · Married on 05/20/2016

I highly recommend Kimberly! She helped us pull together all of the ceremony details over several phone calls as she was in Napa and we live in Chicago. Her spirit is fantastic and she is uber organized. It was especially helpful to have her at the courthouse as we dealt with the paperwork. Our ceremony was absolutely flawless because of Kimberly.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Suzanne · Married on 04/22/2016

Kimberly was amazing and made the entire process so simple!! We knew we were in great hands!!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Elisa · Married on 03/26/2016

Kimberly was absolutely amazing to work with. Her professionalism and candor are wonderful, easy and very much a partner through the process of crafting our ceremony. She seemed genuinely interested in us, and wrote a beautiful ceremony that matched what we were looking for. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Kimberly was wonderful to work!! She really made our experience easy so that we could enjoy our day and not have to worry about all the details and paperwork.

Sent on 03/28/2016
  • F

Frank · Married on 01/23/2016

Kimberly was fantastic for every step to the wedding day! She made sure everything flowed seamlessly, from registering with the county to the ceremony details! Her years of experience were priceless as she noticed any abnormalities early on and advised us on ways to fix them.

I would recommend Kimberly to anyone who wants someone with so much experience in officiating that there really is no question or issue she can't solve!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Kimberly was fantastic! She went above and beyond in helping me setup our vow renewal ceremony. She provided many vow options to select from and was very willing to customize as needed. The day of the ceremony, she spent a little time getting to know us better (we had not met previously) before we started. The ceremony was low key and perfect...thank you to Kimberly!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Scott · Married on 10/24/2015

What can we say about Kimberly, except that she is fantastic. She made our experience seamless and stress free. Even with her ultra busy schedule she always made time for us and returned our emails and calls promptly. Her guidance throughout the entire process was super valuable

Sent on 11/30/2015

Desiree · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I highly recommend using Kimberly Thompson, at A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley, to officiate your wedding. She was FANTASTIC! Extremely organized and efficient. Kimberly made the whole process extremely easy and helped us create a very intimate, beautiful ceremony specific to my husband and me. She provided us with all the tools we needed to customize our beautiful ceremony. She also helped me complete the marriage license paperwork and met us at the Napa county office to submit the application the day before the wedding. It was a quick & seamless process, thanks to Kimberly. We highly recommend hiring Kimberly Thompson as your officiant. We promise, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Taylor · Married on 10/04/2015

We absolutely loved working with Kimberly! She is extremely professional and helped us figure out all of the details of our ceremony without us having to worry. Not to mention, getting our wedding license was a breeze. It was waiting for us when we got home from our honeymoon :) SO happy we chose to work with A Beautiful Ceremony.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Kimberly did an amazing job being our officiant. She was very professional, highly responsive, and provided high quality service. She was crucial to the success of our wedding. My friend Joseph co-officiated with her in Chinese. The practiced over skype and on the wedding day they worked together super well.

We really appreciate Kimberly's hard work and highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Kimberly is totally lovely to work with - professional, amiable, and very responsible. Because I live in China, we had to do multiple skype calls in different time zones; Kimberly had to wake up very early to accommodate my timezone, but to my surprise she is always full of energy and ready. I can see that she has a lot of passion for her work - highly recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Nikki · Married on 09/19/2015

Kimberly did a fantastic job helping us plan for and officiate our non-denominational wedding! Since we’re not religious, we weren’t sure what to include in our ceremony, but Kimberly provided tons of examples for us to pick and choose from until we got it just right! She also guided us through the process of acquiring our marriage license - she gave us insider tips and common pitfalls for the application paperwork and accompanied us to the the Napa County Clerk office where we were done in only 10 minutes! Throughout the whole planning process, Kimberly was always prompt in answering any questions, and went above and beyond (meeting at off-hours, reviewing potential ceremony readings to provide feedback, etc) to make sure we were well taken care of. On the day of our wedding, we were so grateful for her experience (she’s performed over 4200 weddings!) as she expertly guided us through our somewhat complicated wedding vows, and even had tissues on hand when both of us started crying. The whole ceremony went so smoothly and we’re grateful that Kimberly played such an important part of our big day!

Sent on 11/04/2015