A Beat Above Entertainment, LLC Reviews

57 | Portland, OR

57 Reviews for A Beat Above Entertainment, LLC

Mariah · Married on 08/04/2012

The service that was provided from this company was AMAZING. Not only were the prices SO reasonable and cheaper than any other DJ we looked into but he provides you with a free photobooth (one of the latest trends for weddings). He took the time to meet with us and completely lets you customize your own wedding playlist. He is prompt on his emails and services and is extremely nice. He provided a microphone to anyone who wanted to make a toast and also provided lighting for the dance floor. We obviously did not have enough dance time to play all the songs we put on the playlist but I was SO happy when it was over by the choice of songs that he chose from the list to play. The music and dancing was definitely one of the best times at the wedding. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Had a great experience with Guy. He was very quick to respond to my emails and was very flexible with me. You get a lot of great stuff with his packages for a great price. My family and friends loved the photobooth! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Sara · Married on 07/29/2012

We could not be happier with A Beat Above Entertainment's performance! They were an essential piece in making our wedding day perfect. They totally tailored the music to our wants, played everything we put on our playlist (and nothing on our no-playlist), and even took requests from guests the day-of. They did a great job of capturing the mood of our reception and had EVERYONE dancing (young and old!). A Beat Above was very professional through the planning process and all throughout the celebration, leaving no worries for me (the bride), my husband, or our families. Plus, Guy (the DJ) could not be nicer! We'll recommend A Beat Above Entertainment to everyone.

Sent on 08/23/2012
  • Lanoi

Lanoi · Married on 07/28/2012

A Beat Above Entertainment did a fantastic job at our wedding on July 28, 2012… and everyone noticed! Guy provided a high level of professionalism, as well as a great atmosphere for the dance floor. My husband and I met with a couple other DJ's prior and after our meeting with him we knew that he was who we would go with for our wedding. We had a large list of songs we wanted played and he played each and every one of them. Guy has a great presence in keeping everything moving in the right direction (in terms of dancing, toasts, cake cutting, etc.) without being overpowering or cheesy. We wanted low maintenance, stress free planning and we got that with A Beat Above Entertainment, though he is open to as much or as little planning as is needed or wanted by the client! Guy was very willing to work with us and very accommodating even with last minute changes with our entrance song.

One of the biggest compliments we received about our wedding was that our wedding was fun!! I have never been to a wedding where everyone was on the dance floor but that was not the case at ours! Guy kept everyone out on the dance floor and helped make the night flow nicely. In addition everyone had a blast with the photo booth and the images are easily accessible the next day on A Beat Above Entertainment Facebook page!! We loved it!! Classy, experienced and worth every penny. I highly recommend A Beat Above Entertainment for your DJ needs!!!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/21/2012

Guy was perfect. He offered all the same services as every other DJ in town at 1/2 the price. He was super responsive to the type of music we wanted and he had everything set up on time, exactly how we envisioned it. No matter what we asked him to do or changed at the last second he was on top of it. He also provided everything we needed for our ceremony without charging us more for each little element. I fully recommend his services to everyone for any type of event. You wont regret it!

Sent on 08/25/2012

Guy was very nice and understanding. He made it a point to ask us what we wanted out of a DJ for our wedding. We felt like we were a priority to him and very valued. We would definitely recommend him for any future events!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Wonderful value and customer service!

Sent on 02/07/2015