A and M Gardens Reviews

A and M Gardens 5
A and M Gardens 6
A and M Gardens 7

Michelle · Married on 04/27/2012

Dear Melody, I would like you to hear from me directly at just how thrilled my husband, Ryan, and I were with the results of our wedding ceremony and reception at A&M Gardens. Melody, you and your staff gave us our dream wedding! Tiffany and Kimberly were absolutely instrumental in helping us stick with our budget while at the same time make the best selections to provide our guests an absolutely beautiful venue decorated with our own signature and style. It turned out even better than we imagined. We wouldn't change a thing about it! Every time I consulted with or visited with the ladies they made me feel as though I was their most important client and they were willing to work with whatever I presented them with. I don't know how they manage that with working with so many brides day in and day out, but I never once felt neglected or unimportant. They made me feel as though they were as excited about and interested in my wedding event as I was...and it showed! I cannot thank them enough for that.

Please know that Ryan and I have recommended your venue to all of our friends, family and colleagues for future events. We received highly complimentary feedback from all of our guests as well at just how well put together the venue/facility was, the layout and flow of events, the beautiful gardens and spacious patio...they took notice of every last detail and truly appreciated the beautiful atmosphere, as we did. Ryan and I had no doubt that A&M Gardens was the place for our wedding ever since we first walked through those doors last December. It's hard to imagine the time has come and gone already, but we are ever so grateful to you and your staff for making our special day so remarkable and memorable for us! Thank you so very much for all that you and your staff did for us!!

With our utmost appreciation,
    Michelle & Ryan Erwin

Sent on 05/20/2012

Michelle,
    Wow! Does time fly. I'm sorry I missed responding to such a sweet note from you and Ryan. You guys were wonderful and fun to work with.
    Excuse my tardiness, and just know we send all good wishes your way.

Thank you so much for your special words. It means alot to us.

Melody and Allen Shelton

Amanda · Married on 04/22/2012

Everyone at A and M Gardens was amazing. The decor was more beautiful than I could have dreamed! Thank you for helping to make my fairy tale day come true!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Amanda,
    Thank you so much for your review. We hope you and David are doing wonderful.

Melody Shelton and Staff

Holly · Married on 04/20/2012

This was absolutely the most amazing day of my life and all in thanks to A and M Gardens. They did such a wonderful job. Not only are the gardens absolutely beautiful, but the reception hall was perfect. Words can't even describe how happy I was with everything. Cyndi Baker was amazing. If it hadn't been for her help, everything would have fallen apart. Kim who designed all the floral arrangements did wonderful. The flowers turned out even more perfect then I imagined. All of my friends and family have called telling me how perfect A and M Gardens was. I am more then satisfied. I loved every single thing about this day! Thank you SOOOO much, -Holly -

Sent on 04/24/2012

megan · Married on 04/14/2012

I am absolutely pleased with my experience with A&M gardens. The staff were professional, helpful and created the perfect day for me and my husband. They were willing to work around our preferences and suggestions. The gardens were beautiful and the reception venue is gorgeous, too. Everything was wonderful! I wish I could do it again! A&M gardens is a place I would recommend to anyone- the only thing you can't count on is the weather, but otherwise.... Go book it!

Sent on 04/26/2012

Connie · Married on 03/05/2012

This was the most amazing venue, with caring and supportive staff. I would recommend it to anyone. It is a "jewel" in the desert.

Loved it! It made my daughter's day perfect!

Sent on 03/10/2012

Mia · Married on 03/04/2012

I had my wedding & reception at A & M gardens on 3/4/12. Everything was absolutely amazing. I loved every single thing about this venue! The staff is so friendly and helpful. My expectations of this venue went about and beyond! If you are looking for a gorgeous and unforgettable venue for your wedding, then this is your place. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/14/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2011

A and M Gardens and their staff helped make my wedding day more than a dream come true! I could not have asked for a prettier venue or helpful staff. The manager Tiffany allowed me to visit the venue as many times as I needed on a pretty short notice so I could get a better idea of things I needed to prepare for. They were more than helpful in answering any questions I had with full clarity. I had 250 guests attend and they fit very well in both the reception and ceremony. Every guest I talked to at the wedding and after said that our wedding was the best and most fun wedding they had ever been to and I give a lot of thanks to A and M Gardens and their staff for making that possible. It was a perfect dream come true!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Thank you so much!

Ashley · Married on 09/25/2011

I absolutely love this wedding venue.
    The gardens are so pretty.

My wedding was one of the first weddings to actually have to be moved inside this year, and Tiffany was so comforting and helpful. It was still beautiful, and they made sure they did whatever they could to please us.
    Anytime I called with questions, or needed to set up a time to drop by, they were always so flexible. They really make a wedding memorable.

Thank you Tiffany and A and M Gardens!

-Ashley and David

Sent on 09/26/2011

Ashley,
    Everything turned out so beautiful anyway! I loved what the preacher said about when you smell the first hint of rain and when you feel the wind pick up, you will always think of this day, the day you were married. Loved it! Thank you for the wonderful compliments.
    Tiffany Wallon
    Manager/A and M Gardens

katie · Married on 09/23/2011

Our wedding was beautiful and absolutely perfect thanks to the staff at A and M! I know they advertise that your wedding is the only event of the day, but they make it feel like your wedding is the ONLY wedding there EVER....in other words, YOUR wedding is special to them.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Thank you Katie!

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2011

Kim and Cyndi were great through our whole planning experience. Anytime I had questions via email they were quick to respond and very eager to help. They helped make our wedding day perfect! I would highly recommend A & M Gardens to anyone looking for a great venue for their special day.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Caitlin · Married on 07/17/2011

I cannot say enough good things about A&M Gardens. I would say the top three reasons I chose A&M Gardens was price, flexibility, and Tiffany. Most facilities I looked at charged over my budget and required me to purchase their catering. A&M is very reasonable with pricing and they don't require you to purchase other services. However, they do provide a list of recommended vendors that they have worked with before. In fact, I ended up choosing all of my vendors from that list and was thrilled with everyone I worked with. Tiffany is the main person you will coordinate with from A&M. She is so down to earth, personable, and does not try and sugar coat anything. I could call or email any time with questions and count on an honest answer within a few days (if it was more than one day it was b/c it was the weekend). On my wedding day, she was very helpful in ensuring everything was how I wanted it and making sure everyone got seated for the ceremony.

Here are a few details I would have liked to hear from other brides about my wedding at A&M:
    a) I had 160 people at my wedding and it was comfortable seating for both the ceremony and reception. In the reception hall, I used half of the bottom level (near the bar area) for a guest book table, TV stand, photo booth, and table for guests to put their photo booth picture in a scrapbook.

b) The dance floor has plenty of room. I was a little nervous b/c I have TONS of dancers in my family and didn't know if people would fit, but it was great. If you think this may be an issue, you can always push some tables back after dinner.

c) There are not many hotel options around Azle. If you have a lot of out-of-towners I would suggest correlating the hotel and all wedding events in the same place. I booked a hotel in Grapevine that had free shuttle service to and from the airport, had my rehearsal dinner/events in Grapevine, and the only drive guests had to make was on the day of the wedding. This was so helpful around wedding time b/c my family didn't have to worry about getting people to and from the airport.

d) I had my wedding in mid-July at 5:30 PM. Hot - yes, crazy - maybe... but all in all it was fine and that is when I wanted to have my wedding. To beat the heat, guests waited inside the reception hall until I was ready to go (have water bottles available inside). Tiffany helped announce when it was time for everyone to walk down. On the little bridge before you get to the seating area, I had a basket of hand-held fans that guests could take. In the back left part of the grassy area, there were two large fans that ran during the ceremony. They weren't ugly or loud and if you are concerned about how they will look, try not to be worried. People aren't looking over their left shoulder during the ceremony. They are either looking over their right shoulder at whoever is coming down the walkway, or at to the altar.

Again, I will recommend A&M over and over to anyone getting married. I was oddly calm on the day of my wedding and it had everything to do with the confidence I had in A&M Gardens and the vendors I chose (Catering- Vance Godbeys, DJ - Michael Furr, First Dance DJ, Bar tender - Jimmy Ramey). I hope this was helpful - best of luck!

Sent on 10/01/2011

A and M Gardens's reply:

Oh, thank you Caitlin for all the wonderful things you said! I know our future brides will appreciate all the great advice and information.

KElsey · Married on 06/17/2011

This was the best place we could've picked for our wedding and reception. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL place. The staff was exceptionally helpful and flexible with what I wanted. The price was reasonable especially for all that is included in the package. IT was nice to have everything you needed in one facility instead of having to leave to go to another place for the reception. Once again, this place is awesome and you should book it immediately!!

Sent on 01/14/2012

Brittany · Married on 05/27/2011

A & M Gardens is fabulous!! The venue is beautiful and the staff are amazing!! They were so helpful and really went above and beyond. We decided to do the flowers ourselves, but everything is always crazy when you're trying to set up. One of the staff came over and helped my mother arrange flowers. They were great!! I HIGHLY recommend A & M Gardens.

Sent on 09/30/2011

A and M Gardens's reply:

We were happy to help! Thank you for the compliments.

Krista · Married on 05/07/2011

Amazing venue! I do not have any complaints the price was great for everything we got. I love that they allow outside vendors so you do not feel nickle and dimed by additional service fees. I received tons of compliments about the venue from my guests about how beautiful the venue was. Excellent staff as well.

Sent on 05/09/2011

Thank you Krista!
  • Jini

Jini · Married on 04/17/2011

My family and friends have not stopped gushing over how beautiful this venue was! It was absolutely perfect...I remember searching and searching for just the right place...we found it...we got it...we DID it!!! Thanks so much!

Sent on 04/22/2011
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2011

Great people and beautiful venue!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/19/2011

Brandie · Married on 03/22/2011

My husband and I share the same birthday and decided to get married on that day . Although we reside in Killeen, we decided to go with this vene due to the incredible value and convenience because our family would be traveling from Arkansas. Long story short, so many things went wrong immediately before our big day but the staff were extremely comforting and helped out in so many areas that they didn't have to!!! They also did our floral arrangements and they were breath taking. We plan to renew our vowels soon and would love to use the venue again if we are still in the states. Bottom line, incredible value, great staff, beautiful venue all in one....Thanks again A & M Gardens!!!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Lindsey · Married on 04/16/2010

Tiffany at A&M Gardens was amazing!! The venue was amazingly beautiful! I never had a problem getting in contact or scheduling anything. They were all very flexible and let me come out as many times as I neede to plan!! Tiffany is great!!! The reception venue was perfect!! I would recommend to anybody!!!

Sent on 05/13/2010
  • F

Kizra · Married on 10/10/2009

What a beautiful location for your wedding ceremony and reception. The staff here are also helpful, compassionate and giving. I looked all over the metroplex and finally found A&M Gardens in Azle, TX, I fell in love with the gardens and the price didn't blow my budget. Please look here for your venue you will NOT be disappointed....I promise.

Sent on 08/01/2010
  • evapor8ed

LeAnne · Married on 04/18/2009

We had nothing but a great experience with A & M Gardens. Melody and Alan were a pleasure to work with. I dealt almost exclusively with Melody until a few months before the wedding and was introduced to Tiffany.

Melody was always very quick to respond to my emails or my phone calls and was willing to work with us on any aspect of the wedding we needed help with. Tiffany was the same way. She's a very sweet and friendly lady. They make you feel right at home at their venue!

The gardens are over 30 years old, very grown up, and absolutely gorgeous. It feels like you're in your own private oasis, away from anything else going on in the world at that moment. I got so many compliments on how gorgeous the entire venue was.

The reception venue was completely rebuilt after a fire in October in 2007, so everything there is new, clean, and up to date. They provide you with chairs for the garden as well as chairs and tables (tablecloths included) for the reception hall. They offer chair covers at a very reasonable cost per chair. They'll do all the set up and tear down work, all you have to worry about is leaving it in a clean manner. They also include any other tables you need, such as buffet table, cake table, DJ set up, as well as urns for coffee and tea.

They worked well with all of my vendors and we did not have a single problem arise between other vendors there. Everything worked out very smoothly. They only book one wedding a day, so basically the entire day is your's. We were there from 10:30am to 10:30pm. Granted this was a special situation because we had to have our rehearsal the day of the wedding, but they allow you 8 hours typically, enough time to get ready, get married and party! You can also add additional hours on for about $100 an hour I believe.

The price for the number of guests we paid for was phenomenal. We could not find that price for what we got anywhere else.

There were only two things that slightly put me off. One, there was no soap in the dressing area, bars of soap or otherwise. We found we needed some after getting coated in hairspray by the hairstylist. Bring your own. Also, they have issues with the septic system there and don't want you to use toilet paper, at least for the time being, in their toilets. This was off putting, but hopefully they'll get this problem taken care of in the near future if they haven't already.

Overall, great experience! I highly recommend A & M Gardens to anyone planning their wedding. (Spring is a great time to have a wedding there!)

Sent on 08/04/2009

So far, I have loved working with A & M gardens! The staff is very flexible, friendly and accommodating. Kim has been very flexible in scheduling appointments with me to go over day of decorations, flowers etc. The biggest thing for me in booking a venue, was the price for the venue. So worth it with the beautiful gardens, and reception inside. If you're looking for bang for your buck, A&M Gardens is it!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Amy · Married on 07/04/2014

Cyndi was great. The gardens were beautiful and the wedding went on with no problems. It's a great place to get married.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Laura · Married on 10/20/2013

It's obvious that the staff loves what they do. We couldn't have asked for a nicer outcome....simply perfect!!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Brooke · Married on 05/27/2013

I am so glad we found A&M Gardens! The garden is absolutely BEAUTIFUL for an outdoor ceremony- all our guests have gone on and on about the picture perfect setting. They also have so many on-site rentals for ceremony and reception decor; I truly believe it is impossible to have a wedding here and it not be AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS! Melody and Alan are both so sweet and genuinely love their brides & grooms, and Kim and Cyndi are both very knowledgeable and helpful with the planning process. Loved this venue!

Sent on 06/09/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Brooke & Steve, Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful day with us. You and your family were a pleasure to work with. Best wishes!

Audrey · Married on 05/13/2012

I'm not sure why it will only allow a 4.9 when this place deserves all 5 stars!!! I absolutely loved this venue! Everything was so beautiful and the staff was over the top amazing and funny! My cake arrived from a local baker and I was not pleased with it and thankfully Kim and Tiffany and Cindy took control and replaced the fake flowers that WERE NOT supposed to be on there with real ones. It looked awesome thanks to them. I would recommend this venue to anybody who wants quality service and a beautiful place for pictures!!!

Sent on 06/03/2012

A and M Gardens's reply:

We were glad to help! Thank you so much for the all the compliments and we wish you the very best.