A and M Gardens Reviews

A and M Gardens 4
A and M Gardens 5
A and M Gardens 6
A and M Gardens 7

Beautiful venue, great service, and best overall package. Kim, the on-site florist was amazing! She took my vision to the next level. Everything looked like it was straight from a wedding magazine! Our guests still talk about how beautiful everything was. Cyndi was fabulous too. She made sure everything flowed smoothly, and didn't let anything (even a small emergency trip for my great aunt) stop her or make her lose her cool. She made sure our vendors were in the loop, and coordinated, and that we were on track to make the most of our time. Our guests enjoyed everything too. Thank you A and M for making our day fun, beautiful, and like a dream!

Sent on 05/20/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you again for your kind words. We enjoyed being apart of your day! We are glad that everything went great! Best wishes always!

Melissa · Married on 03/24/2013

Overall this venue was amazing, it had everything we wanted and could hope for. Cindy was great and very very helpful, without her I think we would have been lost!!!

However there were 2 things I was disappointed in:
    1. Mother's corsages, my mother (Dianna) lost a rose early on during photographs and both mother's corsages were much smaller than what I imagined.
    2. The execution of the cake cutting. I thought this would have been announced for all of our family and friends to enjoy and take pictures of. I had a number of family members ask about it once the wedding was over, they said they were very disappointed it was not announced and they didn’t get to see it. Many of them didn’t even realized the cake had been served in the back because they didnt see us cut it.

Sent on 04/05/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you for the feedback in reference to your over all experience! We enjoying being a part of every bride and grooms special day. In reference to your flowers, all wrist corsages are generally the same size. If a bride request them larger our florist will do as requested.
    A and M Gardens was hired to coordinate your rehearsal and ceremony only. Not coordinating the reception is when the DJ is the one to make the appropriate announcements through out the evening. We wish you the best in the future and hope your pictures are a great reminder of your beautiful day!

We couldn't be happier with our choice of a wedding venue. Even though we had our ceremony in March, the gardens were still beautiful.
    Cyndi, our coordinator, went "above and beyond" our expectations. We will tell everyone about this lovely venue and the great experience we had here.
    We used three of their preferred vendors for DJ, bartending, and catering and we were very happy with all three.

Sent on 03/25/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! We loved having you out here and being a part of your very special day! Best wishes to Emily & Michael.

Natalie · Married on 12/09/2012

I would strongly recommend A and M Gardens to any & all future brides! The customer service was amazing! The staff went above & beyond what was expected. So helpful & worked perfectly for our budget. They absolutely made my day fabulous!!! Wish i could do it all over again :)

Sent on 01/04/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you for your review, So glad that your day was amazing. Natalie & Paul...Best wishes in the future!

Kristin · Married on 12/02/2012

Beautiful place to have a wedding. Cyndi and Kim are amazing at what they do and very helpful with any concerns you may have. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone wanting to have a beautiful, unforgettable wedding.

Sent on 01/04/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Kristen and Charles.. Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed making your day be all you wanted. Best wishes to you both!

Sharon · Married on 11/30/2012

My daughter was married at A&M Gardens. As a mother of the bride, I highly recommend the A&M gardens. The quality of service was wonderful! The wedding planner(Cindy) was helpful at all times. It was love at first sight for my daughter when she was looking for a beautiful setting for her wedding day. As a mother of number three bride, I can tell you A&M Gardens value is one the of best in the area. The A&M Gardens and reception area covers everything you need for your wedding dream day, and will make beautiful pictures for your wedding photos! Thank you again A&M Garden staff for a beautiful wedding day for my daughter and her new husband.

Sent on 12/09/2012

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We enjoyed working with you all!! It was a beautiful ceremony, it was great that Alyssa's older brother had the opportunity to marry her and Danny! What a special moment for the whole family.....The ring bearer and flower girl were so cute love the pictures of them :)

Both my husband and I feel that A and M Gardens went above and beyond. The venue is gorgeous and the price can't be beat for all that you receive. Cyndi was so helpful as our wedding coordinator and Kim did a beautiful job with our flowers. We've gotten so many compliments on the gardens, reception hall, and flowers. It truly is a special place for a special day!

Sent on 12/10/2012

A and M Gardens's reply:

Brian and Kristen, Thank you for the great review! Hope you had a amazing honeymoon. We enjoyed working with both of you, It is nice to see grooms get involved. Best wishes in the future!

I couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding! From the start, everyone was so wonderful and helpful. They kept the whole process as stress free as possible for me. The venue was absolutely gorgeous. All my family could not believe how beautiful it was. Cyndi, the coordinator, was phenomenal. I wouldn't do it without her! There's not one thing I would change about that day or the choices I made in site, vendors, etc. Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/07/2012

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a kind review. We value and appreciate your opinion very much.
    We wish you all the best!

Allen and Melody Shelton and Staff

Erin · Married on 11/17/2012

The gardens are beautiful and the staff was helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone. Thank you everyone for helping with our wedding.

Sent on 12/11/2012

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you Erin & Justin.....Best wishes to you both!

Mark and Leann · Married on 09/16/2012

It's the perfect place to get married. It's so beautiful and very reasonably priced. Cyndi Baker (the on site coordinator) was a great help.

Sent on 10/09/2012

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you! Mark and Leann were so easy to work with! We wish them the best!!

Tenivia · Married on 09/08/2012

I absolutely love A & M Gardens. The staff is extremely nice and they helped me with any type of problems that might have can up along the way. In my opinion they did their job plus extra. My wedding had a couple of minor/major problems that occured (not due to A & M Gardens, but other venders) and they took charge without any question and made sure I could be as stress-free as possible. Words can't express how grateful I am for them as people and how pleased I am with the venue and service.

Sent on 11/03/2012

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much Tenivia. We hope you and Douglas have a wonderful life together.

Allen and Melody Shelton and Staff

Brittanie · Married on 09/07/2012

A and M Gardens was wonderful they made it so easy for me I didnt have to worry about anything on my wedding day!! Everything was Beautiful!!! Cyndi and Kim were a very big help they were very patient with me while I changed my mind about 6 times on decorations!!! Would recomend A and M Gardens to anyone!!!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2012

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you for your review. We enjoyed working with you! Mind changing and everything!! Best of Luck in the future!

The florist at A&M gardens, Kim Collins, is wonderful! Her prices are very reasonable and her and Cyndi will ensure that everything is flawless on your big day. They step in and take care of things when you need it! I love that we were able to just show up on our big day and they had everything decorated, set up and ready to go. The prices of the venue is more then worth it! its so extremely elegant and beautiful. The owners, Allen and Melody, are very hands on and extremely sweet! You can see the pride and passion they have in their business. I would recommend A&M Gardens to any one planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/12/2012

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you for the nice words. Your day was very important to us. Best of Luck in the future!!

My daughter had her wedding ceremony 8/18/12 at A & M Gardens in Azle, Tx. We abosolutely would highly recommended this venue. They were amazing! All the staff had to really work for flexability due to the weather. It poured down that day and we picked this venue due to the beautiful garden and banquet hall. Unfortunately we had to go to plan B, which was move it to the banquet hall. Cindi the wedding coordinator and Kim the florist kicked it into over drive with lighting more votives, dimming the lighting etc... to make it romatic and still beautiful. They also had to aid in directing family members who were lost on how to get there in the pouring down rain, and were willing to even go find and get them if necessary.(thank the Lord that didnt happen) anyway, they were AMAZING and pulled it together for us to have a BEAUTIFUL wedding and reception. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, these two staff members were worth ever penny to make it perfect! Thank You Melody and your staff A & M Gardens
    Shelly

Sent on 08/27/2012

A and M Gardens's reply:

We are so glad that you all enjoyed your evening! We enjoyed being a part of Alec & Mikes special day! Best wishes!!
  • W

Wendi · Married on 07/14/2012

Beautiful venue and wonderful people to work with. I also had A&M handle my flowers and that was wonderful too. Everybody that works at A&M is so friendly and helpful. They are very responsive and are always available to answer any questions you have along the way. They are very flexible and will work with you any way that they can. They made my wedding very special!

Sent on 07/24/2012

• Stacy

Stacy · Married on 06/30/2012

A & M Gardens is amazing! The staff is extremely helpful and always got back to me very quickly when I had questions. The day of our wedding, they were spectacular! They helped set things up and make sure everything was perfect for our special day! Cyndi, our day of coordinator from A & M Gardens, was amazing and made sure everything flowed so smoothly! We had a fantastic day and would recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 07/13/2012

A and M Gardens's reply:

We thank you for your kind words! You both were so fun to work with! Take care and enjoy the best is yet to come!!

Samantha · Married on 06/25/2012

A & M Gardens is the perfect place for an out door wedding. Their gardens are beautiful! The Reception Venue is perfect and beautiful. A & M Gardens is the most flexible wedding venue I found. A & M Gardens and their staff are a little piece of heaven. You will be delighted with the Gardens and staff.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Christine · Married on 06/24/2012

They did a fantastic job of having everything prepared and in order so it's a less stressful day for the bride.

Sent on 07/12/2012

A and M Gardens's reply:

beautiful, great service. made my day so easy!

Sent on 07/11/2012

A and M Gardens's reply:

We are glad we could help you through it with comfort and ease! Best wishes!

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2012

A & M Gardens deserves much if not all credit in making my dream wedding come true. They were so attentive in all my needs, and made my planning experience a breeze. Every single lady made me feel as if they cherished my special day as much as I. Being that the ceremony was to be held outside, sadly, hours before our wedding it rained... but with their determination and amazing efforts, they were able to pull it off, by making sure the grounds were dry enough for me to walk down the aisle and say "I DO".

Sent on 07/25/2012

Jessica,

Thank you! We are glad your day was perfect for you! Best Wishes to you!

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2012

A and M Gardens was an incredible Wedding Venue. Absolutely everything went smoothly. I was able to visit the venue or call at anytime prior to the wedding as questions came up. We visited three other venues before making our final decision to go with A and M but really knew this was the place the first time we met with Melody. We chose A and M to take care of our flowers and most of the decorations. We utilized Cyndi to be our wedding planner and she did a fabulous job. Even my husband stated "that was worth every penny". All of our guest made comments of the beauty of the venue and ceremony. The only sad part is that it went by so fast. I actually miss working with all of them. They were truly like family. I really cannot say enough positive things about our experience at A and M Gardens.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Lisa and Family,

We loved working with all of you and I miss our chats Lisa...Thank you for choosing A & M Gardens for your daughters special day! Best wishes to you all!!

Paige · Married on 06/09/2012

They went above and beyond for my wedding! Cindy was amazing and paid attention to every detail to make sure our wedding was perfect! I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 07/20/2012

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you all! Best wishes!!

ELIZABETH · Married on 06/04/2012

They were awesome!!! Everyone on the staff is so nice and so helpful. And the place is absolutely beautiful. I would def recommend them to anyone and everyone. My day went just the way I wanted. :)

Sent on 06/16/2012

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you all! Best wishes!!

Kandace · Married on 06/03/2012

Feel in love with this Venue the day I found it online, booked it the day we did our first visit. A&M is a beautiful venue if you are doing an outdoor wedding and the staff is amazing! Melody, who I believe is the owner, was awesome! She worked with me on so many different things to make our day perfect. If I had to do all over again I would still chose A&M as our venue!! Everything was perfect.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Hi Kandace,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope you and J.R. are doing well. I put a few pics on our FB to remind you of your special day.

Best regards,
    Melody

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2012

The staff at A and M Gardens are wonderful and easy to work with! Because of them I was calm the entire day of my wedding!

Sent on 05/11/2012

Sarah,
    I can't believe it has already been 7 months. I see you on my FB and think about you often. I appreciate that we made your special day easy....that's what we are here for.
    Our best to you and Esteban always.

Regards, Melody Shelton