A and M Gardens Reviews

A and M Gardens 5
A and M Gardens 6
A and M Gardens 7

Ronnie · Married on 03/29/2014

I really enjoyed working with Cyndi she was fantastic! She made my dream wedding become a reality! When Kim the florist brought me my bouquet it was more beautiful then I could imagine. Both these ladies are a lot of fun to work with and will make you as a bride feel at ease on the BIG DAY! I already recommend them to friends. I look forward to visiting the garden again for family pregnancy and an anniversary pictures. Absolute the best experience!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Ronnie · Married on 03/29/2014

Sent on 04/09/2014

A and M Gardens's reply:

Ronnie & Nicholas, Thank you for this.. We loved working with you both. From the time we met at the bridal show. You both were always so fun and loved being a part of your big day!!

Trisha · Married on 03/15/2014

Such a great experience to work with a great staff and an absolutely beautiful venue. Everything was very well organized and laid out for us, and it made my job (as bride and wedding coordinator) so much easier. Even though the weather squashed our hopes for an outdoor ceremony, Kim and the rest of the staff was very accommodating, made sure that everything was set up correctly to have the ceremony indoors and that I was happy with everything. I HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Trisha,

Thank you for taking the time to review our venue! We really enjoyed being apart of your wedding. Best luck to you & Dusty in the future!

Alicia · Married on 03/09/2014

Not only is this venue extremely beautiful and affordable, but they also allow you to bring in your own food as long as it was cooked before getting to the venue. This really helped us out since we couldn't afford to cater my wedding, but still wanted to serve food. They have rates clearly listed on their website and when you purchase a package it includes all the tables and chairs that is needed and even basic decorations. If you didn't want to spend a dime more, you wouldn't have to at this venue. They also do in house decorations and planning, we only used a few of these services, but it's handy to have it their day-of in case you forgot anything.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Alicia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! This makes our 100th review! Thank you for choosing A&M Gardens for your special day! Best wishes to you in the future!

Sandra · Married on 02/24/2014

Our wedding went so smoothly and was absolutely beautiful! The staff went above and beyond to make sure every detail was exactly how we planned. I am so pleased with the way we were treated, it felt like we were family and my day was just as important to them! Thank you so much A & M Gardens for making my day perfect!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Kristen · Married on 11/23/2013

A and M Gardens is THE PLACE to get married! The venue is beautiful and the entire staff went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 12/15/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you for choosing A& M Gardens! We LOVED being apart of your special day! Best wishes to you in the future!

Stephanie · Married on 11/09/2013

This venue made our wedding day perfection! Especially Cyndi Baker, their coordinator! You should definitely book her!!! She was always there for us when I called or had any random questions...always!
    This venue is not only BEAUTIFUL, but the people there are absolutely amazing! I can not thank Cyndi enough, she helped us so much, especially since we were doing the planning from our home in LA, California. We were only there in Texas for the week before the wedding, she made any changes so easy and stress free. She made the wedding rehearsal fun and organized, even with our crazy group! ;)
    This venue is where you should book! It's perfect and Cyndi will be there to support you at every single moment!!!!! ;)
    This venue is your wedding dream come true!

Sent on 11/21/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! WE all really enjoyed working with and your family! I hope you and Jeremy are doing great..tell Revie and Josie hi!

Stephanie · Married on 11/08/2013

Cyndi, and the rest of the staff were so warm, and welcoming every time we were there. Very informative, and helpful. I have always loved coming to A&M gardens for events, but none more than mine!!

Sent on 11/21/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you Stephanie & Chris! Best Wishes to you both..best of luck in the future!

Matthew · Married on 10/19/2013

I realize the weight in rating a place 5 stars across the board, in this case it is not only warranted, but a understatement as well.

My wife and I toured many venues in across the DFW and were becoming very frustrated in our search. On whim, in our work out attire, on a rainy Saturday morning we decided to make the drive out to Azle to see the Gardens. We assumed by not scheduling an appointment on a Saturday that we would be lucky to get a look around and possibly a brochure. Instead, we were treated better than any place we had visited previously.

The Gardens themselves are absolutely gorgeous. We had many of our guest comment on how pretty everything was. The indoor/outdoor areas for the reception was a huge hit with my party as well. We even did S'mores out by the fire pit.

We actually hired Cyndi as our wedding coordinator and Kim to do our flowers. We not only found them to be a steal not only in price, but in terms of overall value period. They were simply AMAZING. I'm already writing a lengthy review, and could go on on about the quality of the service they provided. They communicated quickly, they dealt with the all our parents very well, and had an answer for every question we asked no matter how small. From our rehearsal to our send off they were there to help us through. I honestly could not have imagined how absolutely amazing they were, and I'm sure we were no walk in the park for them.

My only complaint is that I won't be able to use their wedding services again. I would not hesitate to write a scathing review, but there is truly not a single negative comment I have to make.

My only advice is don't wait forever to go visit the Gardens to see if they are right for you. Make the drive! You won't regret it.

Sent on 11/18/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you Thank you Thank you Matt and Alysha we enjoy working with you both. We are so happy that you enjoyed your night! Best wishes to you and you know you can have a anniversary party!! :)

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2013

The question of the night from all of our guests was, "Where did you find this place??" It was BEAUTIFUL and the price for the quality was unbeatable. They responded quickly, made me feel comfortable, and worked with me through everything. Our wedding day started out raining, so that of course added extra stress, but they were calm and had everything set up and ready for plan B, but we were able to go outside, and it turned out perfect :). Couldn't have asked for a better place!

Sent on 11/02/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! We love our brides and want there day to be the best it can be!! Best wishes to you and Dean :)

kristen · Married on 10/12/2013

I don't think words can express how unbelievably impressed and satisfied I am/was with this venue! From the day I booked my date, until the day of the wedding, the staff at A and M Gardens granted every wish I desired and made sure my day was completely special and stress free.

One of the, if not THE best thing we invested in was Cyndi, the coordinator at A and M Gardens. She was WONDERFUL! She took so much time and exerted so much energy to ensure everything was right. All the decorations, planning, and day-of stresses were all managed by the staff and they did wonderful!

If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change anything!

Sent on 10/15/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Kristen and Landon, Thank you so much for this review! We enjoyed working with you! Hope that you share pictures from your beautiful fall wedding with us!

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2013

This place was absolutely amazing. I am so glad I chose them for my wedding. Very organized and professional. It's great that they have a florist on site and a wedding coordinator. It was nice to have separate rooms to get ready in! Loved it.

Sent on 10/22/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Amanda & Cory, Thank you for your kind words. Best wishes to you in the future!

Cherish · Married on 09/28/2013

A&M did everything they could to ensure my wedding day went as smooth as possible. There was rain in the forecast and they gave me updates throughout the day. They took me to see all the decorations in the reception hall before anyone was there. They escort guests out during your last dance so you and your groom can catch a breath and share the moment together. They were great and did the little things that made a huge difference in making our wedding a memorable one.

Sent on 10/13/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Cherish & Ryan, Thank you for your kind words. You and your family was a pleasure to work with. Best wishes in the future!

Marta · Married on 09/27/2013

As the Mother of the Bride I only have the highest praise for everyone at A and M Gardens. We received so many compliments on the wedding and reception. Everyone had a wonderful time and thoroughly enjoyed the fabulous gardens. Cyndi is an amazing coordinator and there at every turn. She truly made the evening run so smoothly. If there was a glitch none of our guests knew it. Kim was awesome too, right there just when you needed her. I could not have wished for two more responsive people to help with our celebration. They are first class in every way! The facility is immaculate, the gardens are amazingly beautiful, the staff is more than helpful and so fast to respond to any questions or needs all along the way. The owners are so warm and welcoming. I highly recommend A and M Gardens ... they are amazing!

Sent on 10/03/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Marta, Thank you so much for your kind words! We enjoyed working with you and Callie and her prince!! Hope your future is magical!

Callie · Married on 09/27/2013

A and M Gardens was just amazing! Cyndi and Kim helped me out so much on the day of and at my rehearsal (since my minister didn't show), they kept everything running smoothly, so that I could focus on what I needed to do and where I needed to be. When we showed up that day to get started with hair and makeup and setting up the reception, everything looked amazing. My mom and I were sooo ecstatic!!! I would definitely recommend A and M Gardens for anyone needing a Venue, it was beautiful and we had an amazing time.

Sent on 10/06/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you for choosing A & M Gardens! We loved being a part of your special day and were so happy to help. Best wishes to you and your PRINCE!

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2013

I can't say enough good things about A&M Gardens. I would recommend them to anyone for a wedding or other occasion. The venue was gorgeous inside and outside. The staff was very helpful with planning prior to the wedding. But they were also great with coordinating on the day of the wedding. I was more than happy with how the ceremony and reception turned out. I could not have asked for anything better.

Sent on 10/18/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah & Brian!! We are so glad that your day went as hoped for! Wishing you the both in the future!!

Katie · Married on 07/20/2013

Words cannot begin to express how happy we were with A&M Gardens as our wedding venue. The staff was extremely helpful from the planning all the way up to my wedding day! The venue is absolutely stunning! Thank you to everyone for making my day so special! It is one that we will never forget!

Katie & Daniel North

Sent on 08/23/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you Katie and Daniel! We enjoyed working with you and your family. Best wishes for you in the future!

LINDA · Married on 06/15/2013

The venue turned out perfect. I was so worried about everything and they handled it all. very professional. They recommended other vendors for various items and they all did a fabulous job.
    Thank you A&M Gardens. Great Venue...Beautiful area.

Thank you for your help and our wedding coordinator....SHE WAS FABULOUS!!!

WORTH EVERY PENNEY. thank you for making it a seamless process :)

Sent on 07/10/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you! Your daughters wedding was beautiful! Thank you for your review! Best wishes always!

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2013

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
    Chance and I could not have thought of a better place to start our life together than right there at A&M Gardens. We absolutely LOVED the venue from the first time we saw it...and we still love it. Cindi and Kim were the most amazing girls I have ever met. They took my idea of a fairytale and made it come to life in that place.
    I will never forget how wonderful it was and I owe a HUGE thanks to A&M Gardens for being so nice and helpful and making our wedding such a huge success!
    Would I recommend this vendor? ABSOLUTELY!

Sent on 06/29/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Kristen, Thank you so much!! You and Chance were so fun! Best wishes always!

Jaimie · Married on 06/01/2013

I loved this place the moment I saw it and than on my wedding day it was flawless nothing was messed up everything was what I wanted and more it all just felt like a dream the kind you don't want to wake up from!

Sent on 06/12/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you for choosing A&M Gardens. We are so happy we could be apart of your dream wedding. Best wishes!

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2013

Had an amazing experience! Cyndi and Kim were awesome! On the ball and attentive to what needed to be done and the center pieces Kim made were absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't of been happier!

Sent on 06/07/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Sarah & Tyler you two were so fun to work with, we had fun fun incorporating your personality into your center pieces! Many happy years to you both!

Erica · Married on 04/27/2013

If it wasn't for Cyndi and Kim I dont know what I would have done!!! They really worked with me and knew exactly what I was dreaming from. I told them my colors and a few images that I liked and they went from there. I also appreciated that all cost info was upfront and they were very consicious of what I was wanting to spend. The day of was beyond beautiful!!!! Cyndi was a life saver that day. She handled everything
    (absolutely no wedding day problems!!) and would still come and check on me while I was getting ready. I highly recommend A and M Gardens, my wedding day was perfect!!!!!

Sent on 05/08/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Erika, Thank you so much! You and Chris were so much fun to work with! We loved your Father Daughter dance!! Best wishes to you all !~

Kayla · Married on 04/08/2013

A and M Gardens took care of everything and made my wedding as stress free as possible. Cyndi calmed me down at my highest stress level and took care of every detail! They did a great job. Everyone had an amazing time and everything was beautiful!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Tracey · Married on 04/07/2013

My daughter got married at A&M gardens and we loved everyone there! Cyndi was very helpful in helping us find other vendors, in fact we used her suggestions for catering, DJ and photographer and loved all of them! Everyone that works there was a pleasure to work with and the day went so smoothly with no stress for us. They were also very good about working within our budget. I would highly reccomend A&M for any event! We received many compliments on the venue. I would also suggest using the coordinating services that they offer.

Sent on 04/10/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for you kind words! Working with each bride is such a great experience. Love helping them along the way in making their dreams come true for their special day. Thank you for choosing A & M Gardens and best wishes to you all!

The wedding area at A and M Gardens is absolutely stunning. Even without any added decorations or flowers, it is simple and elegant. The reception area is very pretty, roomy and has with great ammenities. We had a large crowd but it seemed truly intimate. Everyone at A and M Gardens are extremely friendly, very responsive, have wonderful suggestions and are willing to help in every way imaginable. We highly recommend you work with Kim on any floral needs you may have. Kim had wonderful ideas based on my daughter's theme of burlap and lace. Kim worked her magic and created a gorgeous bridal bouquet using just the description of what my daughter had in her mind. She also did a beautiful, original creation on the corsages and boutonnieres. Cyndi also had so many great ideas and suggestions and helped in so many other ways, large and small. She was there throughout the whole planning process any time I reached out via phone or email. And on the day of the wedding she and Kim even helped us with the set up of the centerpieces, candles and napkins we brought in. Cyndi also did such a great job coordinating everything and kept everything running smoothly on the day of the wedding. Believe me this was not an easy task with our very large family and the 15 grandchildren we had marching down the aisle ahead of the Bride!! Bless your heart Cyndi, you deserve a medal for that task alone!!! Not to mention everything else! : ) Everything was absolutely beautiful and we could not have asked for better memories. Thank you to everyone at A and M Gardens!!!

Sent on 05/06/2013

A and M Gardens's reply:

We were so happy to be apart of everything and help in any way we could! Thank you for your kind words.. We are wishing Blaize and Garret a lifetime of happiness!