A and M Gardens Reviews

A and M Gardens 5
A and M Gardens 6
A and M Gardens 7

Cindy · Married on 04/25/2015

I was very pleased with this venue. The owners Allen and Melody went way and beyond their means . Cindi the Property Manager, helped us with all kinds of situations and coordinated the wedding to the tee. Kim the Floral Designer made the most beautiful bouquets for the Bride and Bridesmaids and rest of the wedding party. They make sure your wedding day is all it should be. I have helped and done wedding in the past and this was the most stress free wedding ever thanks to them. I would highly recommend the venue to everyone getting married.
    Cindy Kerby

Sent on 04/28/2015

Cami · Married on 04/19/2015

We had our wedding here on 04/19/15. It was PERFECT! Such a beautiful place to get married! They had everything set up before we got there. They are very helping and will work with you! I would highly recommend anyone to get married here! I couldn't of asked for a better venue to get married at! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 04/23/2015

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you Cami, You were a beautiful bride. Happy they we got to be a part of it.

Dominique · Married on 03/28/2015

If there was an option for 10 stars, that's what A&M really deserves! Our wedding day was literally perfect, the weather, the gardens, the reception, rehearsal, getting ready in the Bridal Suite, the ceremony - all of it - perfect! No drama, nothing went wrong. And so much of that is thanks to the sweet ladies at A&M Gardens. They are doing so much behind the scenes work so you (the bride/groom) do not have to worry or stress about a thing. We fell in love with A&M from the first time we came to tour. After that, our search for a venue was over. Cyndi was so patient and helpful all along the way with offering advice and suggestions for other vendors. Take their advice, they really know what they're doing. She helped us think of things that we never would have on our own. When you are at A&M Gardens, you just feel the love there. It's not just a venue. It is a beautiful, warm, welcoming, and romantic garden for two people to say I do and live happily ever after. You feel like you are in a fairytale when you're there. Cyndi and Kelly do their job with their hearts 100%. They care about you and your special day and want it to be perfect for you. You will get first class service with these ladies. We had the best experience and can't wait to go back and visit!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Cindy · Married on 03/22/2015

A & M Gardens did an incredible job making our sons wedding as perfect as possible! The entire staff work together as a great team. Kim did fantastic with all the flowers and also worked as our coordinator. They spent hours in preparation without ever rushing. Kim and Cyndi made all our guest feel welcome. The grounds and reception area were in super condition. A & M went the extra mile from the beginning to the end and made it possible for the Mom of the Groom to actually enjoy the wedding.

Sent on 03/31/2015

A and M Gardens's reply:

Cindy, Thank you for our rave review!! We enjoyed every minute. Your family and guest were so fun and friendly! Thank you for sharing such a special day with us.

Angela · Married on 12/13/2014

This was the most beautiful place to get married, even in December when the garden is not in full bloom! The people where extremely helpful, they helped keep the day on track and helped pack up at the end of the night. We could have used a few extra before the wedding hours but regrettably decided against purchasing the extra time. Since we did a DIY wedding it would have been a good purchase. Also at our final appointment the venue warned us about extending the reception (we thought since we started early we should go a little later)causing people to leave before us, we cut it from a two hour extension to one but still they were right and we lost a lot of guest by our departure. We used the patio for games and used the fire pits outside. The venue was ready when we arrived with tables and chairs and table clothes set up and ready for our additions. I can't day enough we truly lived our day at A and M Gardens!

Sent on 12/20/2014

victoria · Married on 11/28/2014

The most beautiful venue EVER!!! I could not imagine getting married anywhere else. Staff is great, and they are very willing to help make sure you have everything you need. They are understand to all your needs and are just a bonus to the venue. I absolutely love this venue!!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Jennie · Married on 11/22/2014

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! It is, in a very large part, due to the wonderful service of A and M gardens! Cyndi, was beyond amazing helping us on the day of our wedding. She was professional and helped us through all aspects of the wedding. Everyone was so flexible and quick at responding to the weather and helping us achieve the perfect garden wedding in not so perfect weather patterns. Kim did our flowers completely flawlessly. I am still completely gaga over my bouquet and all of the arrangements. I couldn't say enough wonderful things about this venue and the wonderful staff that works so tirelessly there. We had the perfect day in a beautiful, serene garden!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Amazing venue and amazing people to work with. They made the whole process so easy to deal with, especially Cindy and Lisa. My bride and I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding and Cindy even got us an upgrade on our limo just by calling the company and working her magic. The place is gorgeous and you will surely be happy having your wedding there. I just wish it was a little close to Dallas but it is well worth the hike to have your special day at such a great venue.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Tina · Married on 10/10/2014

Please go visit this venue . It's absoutely beautiful and the staff is amazing. So glad we came across this place . It's beautiful year round. My daughter just had her wedding there and everyone said it was amazing. They don't cater but have a vendors list you can choose from if you prefer. Loved loved it.?

Aubrey · Married on 10/03/2014

The venue itself is beautiful but Cyndi and Kim add those final touches that help make everything perfect! It is obvious that they both know what they're doing when it comes to weddings! We couldn't have asked for a better venue, coordinator or florist to help make our special day amazing!!

Corbin · Married on 10/03/2014

They were great to work with! Everything was set up beautifully . It was a memorable ceremony!!Thank you so much!

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2014

They were so amazing! This place is just beautiful. They had everything set up just as I imagined! Truly an excellent place to have your wedding!!

Sent on 09/28/2014

TJ · Married on 09/20/2014

We had so much fun and amazing time on our wedding day. We never had to worry about anything. A&M Gardens made our wedding amazing because of their positive attitudes, flexibility, beyond beautiful venue, and lovely flowers/flower girl baskets/ring bearer pillows!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Amber · Married on 09/13/2014

Fan-freaking-tastic!!! Saying this place is stellar is an understatement. Amazing venue, the gardens are incredibly kept and the cherry on top is the staff makes you feel like they are handling their own family's wedding! You will not regret even just taking a tour of this place, I can assure you, you'll want to sign a contract within 10 minutes :)

Sent on 09/25/2014

Amy · Married on 08/17/2014

Great venue! Loved the staff and the beautiful gardens!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Eric · Married on 07/25/2014

A & M Gardens did an incredible job assisting us with the wedding planning. Notable actions were:
    - tour of the grounds and facilities
    - sitting with us and discussing our options
    - caring staff
    - hosting a wedding vendor fair
    - staying in contact
    - detailed rehearsal walk through
    - day of event management
    In short, it was a real pleasure working with the staff . The venue itself was beautiful and the landscaping made for great wedding pictures.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Eric,
    Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. I really enjoyed working with you and your family through the whole wedding process! Thank you for choosing A&M Gardens for your special day!!!! Best of luck to you and your family in the future! We cant wait to see all of the pictures from the wedding!
    Kim

Marissa · Married on 07/13/2014

I am so pleased with this company. My fiancé (now husband) and I called in an hour before we came to visit, and when we got there most of their team was there to greet us. This venue is absolutely gorgeous and accommodates a ceremony and reception of up to 150 people comfortably. My husband and I were so confident of this venue that we signed a contract an hour after we arrived. The company is owned by a couple who lives on the property. They have a small staff, which feels like a family. The pricing is very reasonable, which is amazing considering the beauty of their well-kept garden area. Truly priceless experience and the scenery is perfect for all photographs. I recommend having Kim or Cindy do the day-of wedding coordinating. They helped keep the day going smoothly and they calmed my stress a lot because they took on all of the responsibilities on the wedding day. Kim did all of my flowers, and the arrangements came out just as I wanted.
    Overall, this was the venue of my dreams. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Mason · Married on 07/12/2014

The venue and everyone there was absolutely amazing! Our wedding could not have gone any better! Kim was a wonderful coordinator she was always prepared and even anticipated what me or my wife would need and did not hesitate to help anyone there! The grounds are absolutely stunning! I would definitely recommend A&M to anyone that is planning a wedding. They held their promise they put on their pamphlets it definitely is 'Your' wedding and they make sure it is as perfect as possible. We had to travel further to get here than venues in our hometown but we are extremely happy we did, it could not have been more perfect.

Sent on 07/16/2014

A and M Gardens's reply:

Mason, thank you for your review! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family! Thank you for choosing A&M Gardens we really enjoyed being a part of your special day! Best wishes to you in the future!

Cindy · Married on 07/12/2014

A & M Gardens is an exquisite garden setting with beautiful landscaping and flowers. It is the perfect venue for the outdoor wedding of your dreams! Our family fell in love not only the venue, but also the owners and staff members. Kim, the florist and wedding planner, was so helpful and friendly and went above and beyond to give the bride exactly what she wanted for her special day. We were so relaxed at the ceremony and reception because everything was so well planned and every detail had been taken care of with ease. Our friends commented on the wedding being "a fairy tale", "classy", and "unforgettable"! A & M Gardens is the best venue for a perfect wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2014

A and M Gardens's reply:

Cindy, THANK YOU for your kind words. I absolutely loved being apart of your son's wedding day! The love they have for one another was so easy to see! They are so perfect for each other! We cant wait to see the pictures from the wedding! Again, thank you for choosing A&M Gardens and best wishes to you and your family!

A & M gardens was amazing! They made all my dreams come true for my wedding day. The staff was always so helpful and calm. Melody was always so sweet and kind during all of our meetings making sure that everything was going great. Kim was an amazing florist and coordinator. All of our flowers at the reception and the ceremony were beautiful she really has the ability to make your dreams into a reality. She was so calm and organized the day of the wedding and took great care of our family and friends. They kept their promise to allow us to make it our own special day by allowing us to have our own vendors and bring in our own stuff. The day was perfect! I would recommend A & M Gardens to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 07/19/2014

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our venue! We really enjoyed being apart of your wedding. Best of luck in the future!

Jessica and Derek · Married on 06/27/2014

BEAUTIFUL venue! I was actually told and recommend by a friend who was married here several years back. When my husband and I first visited and view the location we were sold immediately! Every guest just loved the venue and kept saying how inviting the location was! Kim who works in floral helped me so much by easing a lot of pre wedding anxiety throughout the entire process and made my floral and curtain for the alter completely stunning! Cyndi helped out so much the day of and helped me hold back tears before walking down the isle! The way the staff at this venue works together and with all the vendors makes the wedding day flow perfectly! My husband and I will always recommend A & M Gardens1!

Sent on 06/30/2014

A and M Gardens's reply:

Jessica, Thank you for the kind words. Loved hearing about your and Derek's love story! Thank you for sharing the day with us!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/31/2014

This venue was it from the first time we saw it. We booked it immediately. Quick returns on emails and advice on what works best for the venue made wedding planning less stressful and almost fun!
    Perfect garden. Perfect reception site.

We were so pleased with everything!

Sent on 06/09/2014

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you Whitney & Mason... You were a pleasure to work with. Thank you again for sharing your special day with us!

Kristen · Married on 05/30/2014

Amazing!! My daughter's dream wedding happened because of all of the hardwork and amazing communication with the staff. The venue was amazing and gorgeous. By far the right choice for creating that magical wedding for our daughter!

Sent on 07/02/2014

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you for this review! We were glad to be apart of Taylor & Andrew's special day!

Monica · Married on 05/24/2014

Everyone at the venue was awesome to work with! Being further than most venues we didn't expect to have that many attend but we had an awesome turn out and everyone really LOVED the venue and how beautiful it was.

Sent on 05/27/2014

A and M Gardens's reply:

Monica & Erik, Thank you for the words and sharing your day with us! We enjoyed being a part of it!

This is a beautiful place for a wedding. All my guest had nothing but compliments regarding our choice of venues. They also have great employees especially Cindy their wedding coordinator who made the whole day stress free for me, the groom and my parents.

Sent on 06/15/2014