99 Bottles Winery & Vineyard Reviews

3 | Garner, IA

3 Reviews for 99 Bottles Winery & Vineyard

Krista · Married on 09/26/2015

We absolutely had an amazing experience working with the owners and having both our wedding and ceremony at the winery. The ceremony location we chose out at the winery was gorgeous and allowed our 250 guests to sit comfortably. The reception was across the street under a tent. There are restrooms on the property and 2 cabins where we and the wedding party stayed. No crazy rules about having to be done and cleaned by midnight! It was the perfect setting for us and I would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2013

I had my wedding here in the fall. It was an outdoor ceremony in a grassy field overlooking the vineyard and the golden cornfields. They we're extremely flexible regarding where the ceremony site would be located. They even mowed paths where I requested. I had a piano brought in and placed in the pasture near the gazebo and a violinist from a local town. The reception was in a huge tent we rented, the vineyard owners helped us coordinate that and even found the vendor for me. We had bathrooms to use, and some of the guests even stayed in the cabins on site. Overall it was a beautiful wedding - everything I had hoped it would be! I'd definitely recommend 99 Bottles Winery & Vineyard to anyone in the north central Iowa area.

Sent on 01/08/2015

A · Married on 09/10/2011

My wedding here was beautiful! I wanted a classy, but not fussy affair where everyone was comfortable and felt special- this was the perfect place for that.

We chose the top of the hill in a grassy spot and used the hill as a natural ampitheater, set up with chairs and got married under a flower-covered arbor. The reception site was under a big tent across the road- there was plenty of parking room and space for all 200 guests, plus a dance floor area and nice bathrooms. We love the outdoors and all of our friends do, too, so many of them camped out in tents or in the cute little cabins- everyone really loved finding a cozy camping spot and also not having to get a hotel room (although there are hotels in the nearby towns).

I would definitely recommend this venue if you're looking for flexibility and the freedom to do what you'd like for your wedding day. They don't require specific caterers or vendors, although they can help you find some if you aren't familiar with the area. The owners are VERY accomodating and helpful! Plus, you can buy their (delicious!) wine for your reception!

This place is beautiful, natural, and tasteful. Our wedding pictures turned out beautifully as well- lots of natural scenery as well as the charming little farmstead. Even a few years later, I still hear from friends and family about how memorable and beautiful our wedding day was!

Sent on 01/08/2015