901 Sound Reviews

6 | Virginia Beach, VA

6 Reviews for 901 Sound

Beverly S. · Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing and fun

Bryan was so much fun to work with. Our guests had a blast. He is knowledgeable and really worked with the wedding couple to have exactly the kind of music they wanted

Sent on 06/24/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica S. · Married on 06/12/2021

Great DJ!!!

My husband and I were very impressed with Bryan at our wedding! He is so personable and fun and our guests had a blast thanks to him. He played all the songs we wanted and more! I have already recommended DJ Brim to all my friends getting married this year! We are so thankful we booked him as our DJ! Check out his great granola too! https://www.allgoodgranolabars.com/

Sent on 06/30/2021

Banks W. · Married on 08/08/2020

Great Experience

Bryan (DJ Brim) did an excellent job at my wedding. My wife and I were both very satisfied with the experience and several of our guests asked for his info for future events because he was so great. Did a great job mixing in the types of music we enjoy listening to with dance songs to keep the dance floor packed. His MC services were also very professional and entertaining. His pricing was what drew me in originally as he offers what similar companies “platinum packages” are as his baseline for essentially half the cost. Would highly recommend for any event. With his versatility, professionalism and charisma, DJ Brim cannot be beat!

Sent on 08/15/2020
  • Melodie

Melodie M. · Married on 07/05/2020

Bryan is Amazing!

If you are looking for a positive and upbeat person for your special event, Bryan is your guy! 901 Sound was the vendor we chose for our wedding day and the music choices played were perfect for our guests of all ages. Bryan's smile was contagious throughout the entire event and he truly helped to make our special day memorable!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Derrick

Derrick W. · Married on 06/30/2019

Outstanding

DJ Brim was very professional and provided my wedding reception with a great service. He stayed in constant contact to verify the requested playlist and to check for any additional requests. I would most definitely reccommend his services.

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • I

Ily · Married on 11/17/2018

Life of the Party

My husband and I were blown away by DJ Brim! He was was extremely personable and super professional. He was able to mix our nerdy music requests in with music he knew our guests would get up and dance to! We were very lucky to have found him, and are so thankful he helped make our day.

Sent on 06/20/2019