9 Twenty One Studio Reviews

3 | Erie, MI

3 Reviews for 9 Twenty One Studio

Bethany · Married on 09/07/2013

George and 2 of his other photographers shot my wedding. They were discrete and unobtrusive, yet got some of the best photos I have ever seen of any wedding I've ever seen pictures of. They were incredibly professional and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have beautiful pictures to remember their event by.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Carl · Married on 06/16/2012

Very professional. Recognized opportunities for unique shots. Patient with a wedding guest who chose to take their own photos, even when that guest was interfering with the vendor's shots.

Sent on 05/10/2013

Tabby · Married on 03/19/2011

My husband and I were very happy with our photos they caught every moment we all know on your big day you cant be everywhere at once and it was great having two photagraphers there catching all the moments i missed at the church and reception! Friendly and willing to do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot! At one point i saw George standing on a chair balancing on one leg tippy toed...lol AMAZING!! You wont be disappointed they are great at what they do!!

Sent on 07/06/2013