876 Sounds Reviews

69 Reviews for 876 Sounds

• Shauntelle

Shauntelle · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing wedding with 876sounds

Woowww!!!! 876Sounds are the bomb!!! I had fun working with them before and on my wedding day. I wouldn't have had it any other way

Sent on 08/20/2019

N · Married on 02/07/2018

Randy and Hugh are totally amazing. Thank you guys so much for making our day special.

The Chambers

Sent on 02/09/2018

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you. We wish you and J continued support and abundant happiness on your journey of love

Samantha & Odean · Married on 12/24/2017

With 876 sounds you will look back and realise you could not have made a better choice.

Sent on 01/07/2018

876 Sounds's reply:

Cheers to the Samuels on a lovely wedding at BourghinVilla. We certainly had a fun time with you and your guests. We want to wish you many happy years of togetherness. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4dt5LOPKy0

Crystal · Married on 11/25/2017

Our experience with 876Sounds was wonderful and I would happily recommend them to any prospective couple. 876Sounds is very efficient and effective. Everytime, we had an idea or suggestions regarding what we wanted, there was always a welcoming and heartfelt desire from them to assist us to the best of their ability. You will not have any regrets with 876Sounds, they give more than a memorable moment, it's a lifetime of unforgettable experiences. #TheSaddlers2017!

Sent on 12/04/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Saddler. We had a great time at the City View Hotel. We are happy for this review and want to wish you and Chadd many amazing years of love, health and togetherness. Cheers

Akeem · Married on 10/21/2017

Excellence at it's BEST!!!!!! 876 sounds provided us with not only the perfect song selections for our wedding but offered us good advice and suggestions on our journey to the big day. Since our very first encounter we had to say it was as though we knew them (Randy and Hugh Bowman) from before. They facilitated our meetings at any given hour of the day and this made us very comfortable working with them. They knew exactly what we wanted. The quality of the sound and music provided was FLAWLESS!!! Everyone just had to dance. October 21st was a fun and unforgettable experience thanks to 876 Sounds. If marriage wasn't supposed to be a once in a lifetime experience we would do it all over again and definitely with none else but 876 Sounds.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Erin · Married on 10/20/2017

What can I say?! I want the rest of my friends to get married in Jamaica so they can use 876! Professional, responsive, and wonderful. Randy was so friendly and she was great at answering my questions and arranging what I envisioned. I expected it to be a little nerve-racking to deal with a vendor in another country, but this was seamless! The band for cocktail hour (steel drum, keyboard and sax) was amazing and everyone raved on how great they sounded. I missed all of it due to pictures, but Randy had them stick around so that my husband and I could at least enjoy one song before they left! The MC was hilarious and the DJ played great tunes during dinner and then kept everyone on the dance floor for the entire reception. And he took requests which the guests loved. Randy went above and beyond by taking photos of the wedding and reception and making a GREAT video for us which we've watched so many times so far. She emailed us the photos and videos they day after the wedding, and I haven't even received teasers from my photographer yet! I cannot say enough about this team, but I will say that you'd be crazy not to consider them for your Jamaica wedding. I want to get re-married (to the same man, of course!) so we have an excuse to use them again!! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 10/24/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you Erin and Sean. We had so much fun with your team and guests, from your song requests, tributes and the Irish dance. Our team is simply happy that we were able to help you enjoy your wedding here in Jamaica. "One love ... let's get together and feel alright"

Jamellah · Married on 10/06/2017

If your looking for a dedicated team who specializes in “listening” to what the couple wants and “performing” the same way ...look no further because 876 is the way to go!! From lighting ....music...guest request.....they have it alll together and they take pride in assuring that your day of wedding needs and wants are delivered both effectively and in a timely manner.
    Highly recommend 876 Sounds you will not be disappointed

Sent on 10/14/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you so much Jamellah and Patrick. We enjoyed entertaining you and your guests at the Royalton Blue Waters. Thanks for the video reviews as well #Owenslinkup2017

Serita · Married on 08/22/2017

My husband and I hired 876 Sounds to DJ at our wedding on 22nd August 2017 at the Riu Montego Bay and we were not disappointed! Randy and Hugh offered a first class service and we could not be more pleased!!!! I had only had the pleasure of building an email relationship with Randy over a period of about a year before my wedding and she was on point from the point of conception. She addressed all my needs, was more than accommodating with every aspect and added a projection of love birds, our names, date and place of wedding which was highlighted on a wall on the rooftop terrace we held our wedding at and it was a beautiful touch to the wedding reception. On the day, I felt like I was meeting old friends and was overly eager to make their acquaintance and both Hugh and Randy had taken time to look stunning and fitted in with my wedding guests a treat! Hugh took requests from my family and friends and the best thing about this husband and wife team is that there is so much love between them, (which is oh so infectious!!!!) yet they still have time, attention and love to share with others. Working with a complete stranger can be daunting to say the least, working with someone that you have never met and have never spoke to in person yet still managing to make a connection with, is priceless!!!! 876 Sounds are wonderful through and through. My husband and I fully 100% recommend them as you will NOT be disappointed. Together they definitely helped to make the day a day to remember! Nothing I asked for was too much!
    Randy + Hugh / 876 Sounds = Romance, Perfection and Excellence.

Thank you guys! Thank you 876 Sounds!! You will always hold a special place in our hearts!!!

Serita & Phillip Myers x

Sent on 09/22/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

WOW! Words aren't enough to describe my gratitude to you and Philip for trusting us to be apart of your wedding day. When we first 'spoke', I could tell you had concerns, and understandably so, and I recall making every effort to ensure entertainment was one thing you didn't have to worry about. On August 22, you were nothing short of stunning and we no doubt had a blast. You are a a strong and amazing woman and I have no doubt you will continue to sparkle wherever you go and whomever you come across. We will no doubt maintain our friendship. Love, Randy.

Monique · Married on 08/05/2017

Love love love 875 Sounds !!!
    The most amazing experience, I thank God I choose Randy and her Husband to be a part of my team. The level of service went beyond the stars, as an overseas bride things can be difficult but they made my experience truly a breeze I had nothing to worry about.

Communication was great over the phone and email it shows that they were with me 100% of the way through the passion that they have for what they do. They are no ordinary DJs, and when you meet them in person there is no difference you only love them more especially Randy a heart of gold and her smile and laugh that will melt your heart.

I could go on and on about 867 Sounds as they were that good my whole family fell in love, once again I'm so happy to have chosen them and I would encourage you to look no further, just contact and seal the deal if your are looking to put on a grand show , a company you can trust , A star customer service and want a piece of mind on the big day.

My Husband and I thank you guys so much !!!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you for those sweet words Monique. You are a great example of a bride who is so easy to work with and that became our friend. We were happy you had a wonderful celebration and to have met the charming Conrod and the rest of your family. Your family is funnnnn. Wishing you many more years of happiness and success in all you do

Kim-Ann · Married on 07/21/2017

Amazing Amazing!!!! That's all I can say! Truly loved working with Randy & Hugh, they are simply awesome! They were very accommodating and have great eye/ears for what the guests wanted, honestly they came through for me, especially being that I was 1hr late to the ceremony (no fault of my own); they kept the guests entertained. I loved that Randy was engaged throughout the wedding and was really enjoying herself; def a memorable day and def would recommend 876Sounds!!! 100% I'm very happy and pleased with their service... Happier bride you can't find!

Sent on 08/15/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

Yes, we had fun and enjoyed the ceremony overlooking the town. I am particularly happy you both made the time, from your crazy schedule, for the consultation so we could better understand what you envisioned. I wish you and Maurice a lifetime of happiness

Alesha · Married on 07/09/2017

876 Sounds was absolutely the best in accommodating our wedding plans. Professional, outgoing, budget conscious and added to the ambiance of our wedding. Our guest fell in love with the low laying fog, and described it as a fairytale wedding. 10/10 from the Robinson.

Sent on 08/30/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

We are just happy to know you enjoyed the experience as much as we enjoyed you and Warren Dancing on the clouds and the thumbs up compliments our DJ received from your guests . Thanks for this lovely review and I wish you many years of happy marriage.

Marvin · Married on 06/17/2017

From the very 1st moment of engaging 876-Sounds for our entertainment, they have been accommodating and professional...They guided us through the entire entertainment and vision for our wedding and delivered beyond our expectations. Even the final review prior to our wedding day was seamless...We got great value for our money...The lighting and dance-floor was perfect...Considering how everyone was dancing because of their DJ...we should have considered a bigger one...(wink)..What stood out for us about their service was the level of professionalism. On the day of our wedding, with the heavy rains, we had to quickly switch to our plan B and my wife and I were a little concerned of how well everything would have played out, but luckily for us 876-Sounds was on point.....They were on time and setup was seamless and it was better than we ever imagined!!! After the wedding, everyone kept on asking about the emcee, Ryan Dixon...He was simply phenomenal....Despite having kids at our wedding, the entire wedding party (100 pax) was fully engaged and enjoyed every moment of the reception....Several weeks after the wedding, guests were still asking and talking about the entertainment service providers...The service from 876-Sounds is 2nd to none and is the best for awesome and affordable Jamaican entertainment package because you have everything in one stop. We have no reservations recommending them for future entertainment services (especially if you want your wedding to be unforgettable)...

Sent on 06/27/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

Marvin, we thank for having us be apart of your wedding support team. I believe we enjoyed your celebration just as much. From our face-to-face consultation and meeting Kerri-Lee over Skype we got to understand what you valued as good entertainment. Thanks again for choosing 876 Sounds

Kerri-Lee · Married on 06/17/2017

Sent on 06/27/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

Lots of love to you and Marvin. You wedding is unforgettable and your both are great people to work with. Cheers to the Dinnalls.
    Thank you https://www.instagram.com/p/BVhyQSAFl3i

Tasia · Married on 06/03/2017

I can't say anything bad about this team. We used them for lighting, DJ, Emcee, and Photobooth. Randy, Damien, and the DJ were nothing short of spectacular. The made our night so special. They were fun, professional, and very accommodating. I can't imagine better service. Thank you so much for making our day perfect.

Tasia and Courtney
    Marsh Madness :)

Sent on 06/22/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

We will never forget "Marsh Madness" and enjoyed entertaining you, Courtney and your fun guests at the RIU. Thanks for having us share in your wedding. Cheers #Future #MarchMadness

Eushanya · Married on 05/21/2017

876 Sounds....ThE Best!!!!
    The team came highly recommended by our MC...and it simply made sense as clearly they have a connection that would allow for a flow in the reception.
    Not only did it Flow....it was fun, well timed and when the party started...there was just no stopping us!!!
    Crisp, Clear Sound...no bulky equipment in the photos.
    They came and did their Thing!!!!!!
    Cheers to Randy and Paul....Good job guys!!!
    You Rock.....Literally!!!
    Love,
    Eushanya and Kahmal

Sent on 05/30/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

Thanks Eushanya and Kahmal for this review and trusting the recommendation. I'm smiling and remembering our first conversation and the whatsapp chats and calls after. We are just happy to know we delivered in helping to make your celebrations at Bellefield Great House fun and memorable.

Glenda · Married on 05/20/2017

Amazing experience working with 876 sounds. Provided unprecedented service and we will definitely use again. Responsiveness was top notch. Being that we were overseas, communication was the key and 876 nailed it ! I'm

Sent on 07/06/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you. We enjoyed the setup at the RoseHall GreatHouse. Was truly a terrific day.

Dacia · Married on 04/29/2017

876 Sounds did a fantastic job for my wedding from start to finish. They are truly an awesome team that shows genuine interest, love and support on your big day! I will definately hire 876 Sounds for future events of mine and I fully endorse and recommend that you all do the same. Thanks a million again Randy and Paul! I trusted you guys 100% :)

Loads of Love from Ian & Dacia

Sent on 05/24/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

We were happy to support your request and your John Legend/ Konshens mashup which made a lovely first dance. Wishing you and Ian a future of happiness and many many more celebrations. Looking forward to your next celebrations. Xoxo
  • O

Otto · Married on 03/25/2017

Simply put Paul was on point from start to finish!! From the initial consultation right through to the end of the event you can expect professionalism, dedication, and the quality of work that comes from experience and a commitment to excellence. Paul was punctual and precise in his role and created a great experience for our guests. Initially we were concerned because we had a mixed audience that varied in age and culture and we weren't sure how that would play out on the dance floor but Paul drew from his experience and made the right musical choices to liven up our party and kept the dance floor hopping all night. If you are looking for professionalism, experience, and someone who is in tune with your vision Paul is your guy.

Randy was our wedding Coordinator but that title does not come close to describing her services. Our wedding was an absolute wreck before Randy stepped into the picture. We literally went through 4 vendors before we had the good fortune of getting in contact with Randy. When setting up a destination wedding you need someone who is responsive, communicative, and shows a genuine concern for your vision and we simply couldn't find that until we found Randy. Looking back we can't even imagine our big day without Randy as she was there at every turn to ensure things were running smoothly. Randy always seemed to be one step ahead of any potential mishaps and pulled off the entire event just as we envisioned. Saying Randy was a Godsend is an understatement she was an absolute angel to work with and we had many comments from our guests complimenting us on the organization and the overall execution of the event. Our only regret was not finding Randy sooner as we could have avoided a lot of headaches and stress by finding her from the beginning. Big up Randy and Paul, love you guys!!

Sent on 04/01/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww. Otto and Kerry, you are two of the sweetest persons I have ever worked with and that made serving you an awesome privilege. Thank you so much for such an inspiring feedback and I pray God's endless blessing on you both. Love you loads!

Randy.

Antoinette · Married on 03/04/2017

876 Sounds was phenonmenal at our wedding. Ryan, Randy and Paul are sensational people to work with to set the mood, music, tone and effects for your special occasion. Of course Ryan Dixon is undisputedly the best MC in the entire island of Jamaica and when that is sandwiched with Randy and Paul's volcanic archive of music, smoke and light effects, you had better hold on tight because when they errupt its going to be a spectacular event. Thank you guys for overdelivering on our special day we cant possible thank you guys enough.

Sent on 03/23/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

We are happy you took the time to express your satisfaction. Your active participation in the entire process (consultation, site visit, phonecalls, whatsapp) and your trust in the team made your wedding entertainment that much more funnnnnn. We wish you both many blessings on your love journey. Remember, "Keep jogging" ;)

Courtney · Married on 02/26/2017

Nicole and I share the view that 876 Sounds is definitely one of the best providers of the services they offer. Without hesitation we would recommend Hugh and his team for your big event.

I am a Wedding Photographer and I have worked with many DJ's over the past decade in the field. Because of this fact I would be considerably more discerning and very particular about the vendors we engaged for our big day. I was understandably a bit reluctant because I have never worked with 876 Sounds before. However, Hugh came highly recommended by a fellow colleague of mine and he introduced us some weeks before the wedding date. I had one telephone conversation with Hugh after that and it was done!!!

876 Sounds made our wedding that much more beautiful from the minute we set foot on the venue to the moment we left! They were very sensitive to our particular taste and style in musical selections and found an AWESOME mix that had us wondering if this man was reading our minds. AWESOME STUFF!!!

Thanks Hugh and Randy!

Sent on 03/06/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

The team is very humbled, yet driven by this review and is happy to have worked with the genius behind Sapple's Photography. Thanks for trusting us to share in your special moment. Wish you and Nicole many years of happiness and blessing on your journey of love. #sapplesphotography

Kess-Ann · Married on 02/25/2017

I hurriedly selected 5 stars across the board because 876 Sounds is THE BEST. Even when wedding wire failed twice, here I am expressing my appreciation and joy as they truly deserve it for their hard work. In addition, I thought my family would expand because of my husband by hey it got even bigger with new family members from the 876 Sounds team.
    Hugh found the perfect songs to match our personalities even the guest keep reminiscing days later. Big up for the kind tips for the ceremony & reception entrance as it aided in making the photos shot a road. lol. You went beyond what we required.. Thonks yah! You want that music energy, look no further 876 Sounds is a dial away. Notice they already dial the area code for you (LOL)
    My dearest Randy, I thought she would get annoyed with me but hey she has the personality perfect for the industry. Such a calm and graceful beauty. Quite THE PROFESSIONALS.
    Ryan, the emcee was the key to glue a smile to your face.
    We appreciated the efforts you exerted even when it was not music related. It is one of the beautiful highlights we could have had. Thank you 876 for the big deal you played. With a few months knowing you, you have impacted our lives positively. Big up to the Team, job well done.
    Ps: Every girl dream is to feel like she is on the clouds, 876 sounds made me dance on it the clouds.

LOVE,
    The Christians (KODACS)

Sent on 03/09/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

I (Randy) was teary-eyes this Kess-Ann. After four months of texts, calls, visits, and nights out (winks) it was nothing short of an absolute pleasure being apart of your big day. You and 'Coolie Man' are now family and the 876 Sounds team will be looking forward to working with you in the near future at the baby shower, christening, birthday parties ... you get the idea. Nuff love, and as you would say, tonks.

Alifaye · Married on 01/04/2017

Very professional, very accommodating, top of the line service, detailed in the execution of work. We couldn't have chosen a better DJ package. I would recommend 876Sound services to every couple getting married.
    We enjoyed our wedding:

Sent on 01/18/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you Alifaye, we enjoyed supporting you and Tauseef on this special day and wish you trailer loads of blessings on your marriage.

ASHIBA · Married on 12/22/2016

Service was excellent. They were accommodating and quality was great. I would recommend them to all and the combination was to notch.

Sent on 03/07/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

We aim to deliver top notch. Thanks for using our Emcee and DJ services for your big day. Certainly look forward to supporting you again. #TheGlaves #Soulmates

Tashieka · Married on 12/18/2016

My husband and I were very pleased with 876 sounds. We would recommend them to everyone getting married. They were very helpful. We started receiving tips almost a year before our actual wedding. Hugh is very honest; if something didnt work quite the way his team wanted for a particular wedding he would come back and say we have to re evaluate this as we do not want to make the same mistake and I like that! They made our movie themed wedding lit with the lighting and sensational music they provided. If we had to do it over again they would still be our first preference!

Sent on 09/14/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

We can do it over and over again for you guys...just say the words. We particularly enjoyed the movie concept and how well all the vendors worked together in executing your vision. We look forward to still being your first preference for entertainment hereafter. Thank you Tashieka & Andrew #Melvilles

Janice · Married on 12/10/2016

They did a great job! They incorporated our song requests and they also added their own flair to the mix. We also used their up-lighting which added a nice glow to the room. I would definitely recommend anyone to use their services.

Sent on 01/05/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

It was our pleasure sharing in your big day and we look forward to many other experiences with you.