8 Ball Saxophone Quartet Reviews

8 | Westmont, IL

8 Reviews for 8 Ball Saxophone Quartet

We loved having the 8 Ball Saxophone Quartet play during the cocktail hour of our reception! Having these musicians was a unique touch and a classy alternative to a DJ. They were flexible and willing to play different types of music based on our preferences. As soon as we heard their demo, we knew they'd make a great addition to our wedding day!

Nicki · Married on 07/14/2012

The 8 Ball Saxophone Quartet provided the perfect entertainment for my parents' anniversary party! They set the mood for an elegant evening with a great mix of numbers that appealed to everyone. What a special moment when they performed my parents' "song"... it was priceless! They were prompt, professional, nicely dressed. (We hired them for a fund raising dinner event as well.)

Eva · Married on 06/09/2012

My husband and I renewed our wedding vows. (40 years) The saxophone quartet was perfect for our reception afterwards. The 4 saxophones had a perfect blend. They played some of our favorites. It was a wonderful evening. I would hire them again in a minute.

• User2791916 · 2+ years ago

I highly recommend the 8Ball Sax Quartet. They were friendly and professional. Our guests raved about the quality of their musicianship and they also felt that the addition of 8Ball made our wedding unique. The guys played at our ceremony and during the cocktail hour of our dinner reception. If you want to add a touch of class to your event, hire 8Ball!

I am a manager for a senior center and I hired 8 Ball to perform during a special holiday party I was organizing. Everyone enjoyed them so much, even my staff. They were very professional and polite. They played a wide range of music, and it was enjoyable for all ages. I would not hesitate to hire them again.

I hired the 8 Ball Sax Quartet to perform music during my reception's cocktail hour after hearing about them from a friend. The selections they picked to perform were a mixture of jazz and pop, and the group sounded GREAT! They were very professional, and they even played my parents song as well as my husband's parents song. Looking back I was so glad we hired them instead of going with DJ music during our cocktail hour, it just added a touch of class to have live music during our reception. A number of our wedding guests commented on how great the group sounded as well. If I ever need a group for an event I would definitely hire them again.

Steve · Married on 10/11/2003

My wife and I received the sax quartet as a very generous gift for our wedding. We asked if they could perform from a 2nd story outdoor balcony for a gathering at our house in between ceremony and reception. Knowing that this might not have been a large or captive audience didn't discourage them. In fact, the 8-Ball quartet seemed delighted and honored to take part in this unique experience. They were very professional and skilled in their sax-playing abilities, and even played some improv song requests from guests—one including the Benny Hill theme!

These gentlemen played during the cocktail hour at the reception and did a fine job. I heard multiple compliments from our guests on what a neat addition to the event the quartet had made. Their song selection appealed to all ages and provided great background music during the social hour. I would highly recommend using this group. You and your guests will appreciate them.