702 Vegan Eats Reviews

5 Reviews for 702 Vegan Eats

• April

April P. · Married on 04/03/2021

Outstanding

I decided to have a last minute birthday party with 22 guests at my house and called Chrissy. She quickly offered me a menu and quote. They delivered and set up on time as requested.

The food was outstanding! Many of my guests are vegan or vegetarian. They all raved about the cauliflower piccata with angel hair pasta. The chocolate mousse with coconut topping was incredible.

If you want high-quality ingredients, fantastic food that leaves an impression and great service I highly recommend 702vegan eats.

Sent on 04/05/2021

702 Vegan Eats's reply:

It was absolutely my pleasure to serve you and your guests, April! I’m so glad I was able to help make your birthday that much more enjoyable. Looking forward to catering your bridal shower in the near future!

Morin Z. · Married on 04/01/2021

Amazing food, excellent service!

Chrissy makes vegan food fun!! I’m family LOVES her meal prep food. So grateful to have found her and now I don’t need to worry about cooking for my family! Check her out, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 04/05/2021

702 Vegan Eats's reply:

Thank you so much Morin, always a pleasure cooking for you and your family! Our food is always made with families in mind so I love that your little one enjoys them as well!
  • Anica

Anica M. · Married on 04/01/2021

Amazing Quality & Service

Your ideal caterer! Tasty, vegan food with superb attention to detail. I’d definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/06/2021

702 Vegan Eats's reply:

Thank you so much Anica! It’s always a pleasure catering your business luncheons!! See you all next month.

Alana · Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing food and friendly service!!!

I had the best experience from initial contact, through menu confirmation, set-up and service. There was so much food and all
    my guest really enjoyed it. Im very happy I had 702 Vegan Eats cater my party. I highly recommend them if you want delicious and healthy food for your event!

Sent on 04/07/2021

702 Vegan Eats's reply:

Thank you so much Alana! It was such a pleasure catering your event. You and your crew were amazing and I’m so glad even the meat eaters were in love with our dishes! See you at your next event.

Romina Z. · Married on 02/25/2021

Great catering service!

Great food and customer service! Love all the great food options.

Sent on 04/06/2021

702 Vegan Eats's reply:

Thank you so much Romina. We had so much fun catering your handsome baby boys birthday party! Can’t wait to do it again.