7 For Parties Reviews

3 | Dallas, TX

3 Reviews for 7 For Parties

Great job thank you a lot everything was good

Sent on 10/19/2014

Kim · event on 05/18/2013

Melissa is AWESOME! We used her for our wedding reception and my 40th Birthday bash. Always very creative never seen before ideas. My guests at my wedding reception said it was the most fun food they have seen!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Laynie · Married on 04/02/2016

3.8
      3.5

We loved the venue and believe we got an incredible value for what we paid. The big kicker for this venue is you can bring in outside alcohol-- this saves SO much money! The space itself is also so cool that you do not have to do much to add decor, the design just sort of speaks for itself.

It is so nice that the venue takes charge of details such as: valets, bartenders, catering, linens, and more.

We did find communication slightly tricky as there is ONE main email address for the entire business so it can be hard to make sure you are talking with the same person. Here are a few things that did not turn out the way we expected that may be good to clarify about (not deter from using overall)

We had a miscommunication about when salad would be served. Originally it was supposed to be plated but when we decided that we would do a free flowing dinner without enough seats for everyone, we assumed this would change the plated salad. It did not.

Napkins. We realized in our pictures later that they did not put napkins with the place settings

Artistic license with our food-- we had mac and cheese as part of our menu. They decided without a conversation that they would dye the mac and cheese blue and pink. It didn't ruin our day but it was a little strange!

Overall, I still highly recommend! I would just make sure you are very specific about your wants and needs. They are accommodating when things are voiced.

Sent on 08/09/2016