617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 6
617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 7

Lisa Wood · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect man and photographer

John was extremely patient and polite. He was not someone that would haunt you through your special day. He did take all the photographs that we requested. And they all came out great! It is going to be hard choosing for the wedding album that’s for sure. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 star rated. Highly recommend 617 Photography / John LoConte

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Silvio · Married on 05/31/2019

Thank you John!

We cannot thank John LoConte at 617 Weddings enough for his wedding photography services. He was extremely flexible and willing to travel to various locations for our engagement session, hotel, first look and finally the venue, The Red Barn at Outlook Farm. He chose some awesome backdrops for our photos and truly captured the moments. He has a great sense of humor that helped us bypass the awkwardness of posing for the camera, allowing us to relax and be our true selves. We are thrilled with the quality and timeliness of our engagement and wedding photos. John was a pleasure to work with and an extremely gifted photographer and would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2019

Great photographer

We hired John LoConte of 617 Weddings for our wedding at the Ipswich Country Club in May 2019 and we couldn’t be happier with our decision. John is very patient and laid back while managing to wrangle everyone into pictures efficiently so you can get back to enjoying your big day. John was sure to take all the photos we had requested and then suggested some others that turned out to be some of our favorites from the day. Our families and wedding party also enjoyed working with him and commented on how smoothly the whole process went. We also ended up with some wonderful and hilarious photos of our guests dancing! We were able to see our photos on his website less than two weeks after our wedding and then had the USB with all the photos on it after arriving home from our honeymoon. You definitely will not regret hiring John LoConte for your wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna Finck · Married on 01/19/2019

Best choice we made

JohnLoConte is amazing! We got married 1/19/19 at Lakeview Pavillion and John was absolute the man for the job! He made us feel so comfortable at both the engagement shoot and on the big day! He was there to capture all the big moments and the photos are STUNNING! Both my fiancé and I are pretty awkward in front of the camera and John made us feel so comfortable and really caught us in the moment rather than feeling posed or set up! We had a very large wedding party (11 on each side.. yikes) and John was so good at getting the rowdy group all coordinated and managed for group photos which I cannot imagine is easy to do! On top of John’s fun personality and beautiful work.. he had our photos ready for us in under a week!!!! If we got to do the whole day all over again there is no doubt I would choose John LoConte and 617 weddings!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 14
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 15
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2018

Working with John LoConte and his crew has been. an incredible experience! I am so happy we were able to find him. After meeting with John for the first time, we felt like we had known him for years. He has excellent communication skills and makes you feel comfortable right from the start. His photography skills are superb and we are so happy with his work!! The quality is amazing and he delivers fast results. We had some of our wedding photos the day after our wedding! The rest were ready less than a week later. I highly recommend choosing John as your wedding photographer. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 16
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Dadmun Gouveia · Married on 12/08/2018

What an experience

Fantastic! is one word to sum up my experience. Bharat Parmar knows what he is doing and does a flawless job at it. From the moment we met I knew there was nothing I needed to worry about and that he would take care of what needed to get done, and he did! He has such a calming personality. He made me calm as well which really helped when trying to take getting ready photos and the nerves started to hit me. Let me mention the turnaround?!? I got married on a Saturday the photos were online on Monday in the USB of the photos were in my mailbox on the Thursday. Not only was that unreal but the pictures themselves were out of this world. When someone is looking for an experience they will never forget, Bharat at 617weddings will be the person I tell them to go to...he will not let you down and you will have amazing memories for the rest of your life in the photos he takes

Sent on 12/19/2018

Caroline · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing!!!

We cannot thank John locante and 617weddings enough! John was absolutely amazing, flexable and helpful. He was ontime and got all the pictures we wanted! He was patient with the kids and captured amazing moments! He knew just how to capture the essence of Tower Hill Botanic Garden- he climbed in between bushes to get the perfect shot! Recommend him 100%!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Kristina · Married on 10/06/2018

John Loconte!

John Loconte! He was absolutely amazing! I felt so comfortable taking photos. We saw just a couple of photos and they are STUNNING! We cannot wait to see them all! John, himself is very personable, friendly, accomodating! He was just the best guy! There was some spontaneous fireworks at the reception and before we knew it he had all this extra camera equipment out and had us outside posing in front of them! We took photos in the public gardens, John knew exactly where to go for the best folliage and lighting! My family wanted some extra formal photos taken once we got to the hall and John was up there in a second able to capture pictures of my big, italian family! Truly cannot wait to see all of John’s pictures! He was a dream to work with! Highly recommend John!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/29/2018

John LoConte was phenomenal to work with! He was very responsive via email and answered any and all questions very quickly. the day of was a breeze! John was extremely professional and made us feel very at ease all day long. We received our wedding pictures about a week after our wedding; talk about fast turn around! We are in awe at all the moments he captured without us even noticing! Thanks John!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/14/2018

Our photographer Bharat Parmar was absolutely amazing, not to mention super funny which was nice to calm the nerves! He is so talented and I'm so happy with the pictures!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Vanessa · Married on 09/14/2018

We used 617 Weddings for our wedding in September. Our DJ was Julio and it was PERFECT. He was so easy/nice to work with. We told him what we wanted and he did not disappoint! Everybody was up and dancing almost the entire night. Our guest had a great time and it was all thanks to 617 weddings. If you are looking for a great atmosphere and a night to remember then BOOK THEM. Best choice we made! Thank you Julio and the whole 617 Family.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 17
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 18
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 19

Edwin · Married on 09/08/2018

WOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. We truly don't have words to express the tremendous job that John LoConte has done for us. We heard a lot of great things about him and we are glad that we chose John at 617WEDDINGS. From our sit down, to our engagement photos to OUR big day, we fell in love with the work. When we got our pictures from the BIG DAY, we was stunned. So many great pictures that it was extremely hard to pick a favorite. I can't say anything else but " If you are looking for incredible, jaw dropping pictures " please don't hesitate to reach out to John LoConte. I can assure you that you will not be dissapointed. Thanks again and we will definitely be in touch.

Mr & Mrs Urena

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kayla · Married on 08/24/2018

Chuck Uglietta from 617 weddings was our DJ for our recent wedding at the Bedford Village Inn and he killed it! From day one on the phone with him I felt like he just “got it” and really listened to what it was I wanted. He played all our requests and filled in the rest with songs that had all my friends and family (young and old!) dancing the entire night. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 08/11/2018

John was the perfect choice to have with us on our wedding day! He was incredibly helpful in the planning process and was so fun to have on the day-of. John is so friendly, has a great eye, and was never in the way as he captured incredible photos from start to finish. Our church was pretty small yet I never even noticed him during the ceremony, and we have incredible photos from all angles. He was great with our family and friends and made sure we got everything we wanted from the day. I would absolutely recommend him to any couple that wants a stress-free experience with a talented photographer, and to get incredible photos of your big day. John's the best!

Sent on 09/22/2018
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 24
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 25
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 26

Kara · Married on 07/28/2018

Danny Taliaferro at 517 Weddings was energetic, upbeat, had a fabulous music mix, and has an amazing DJ voice. Danny was professional and the night was perfect. He listened to what we wanted the vibe of our reception to be and executed just that. Thank you 617 Weddings and Danny T

Sent on 08/10/2018
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 27
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 28
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 29

Meghan · Married on 07/21/2018

John LoConte was an outstanding photographer! He captured our wedding day perfectly! He thought of pictures to take that we never would have imagined! Our images are absolutely amazing. I would highly recccomed John to all my family and friends! Even before our wedding day he eased my fears of a rainy day and how we would handle that. He has a game plan for anything that may come up! He is an all around fun, caring and thought guy to work with! Thanks again for capturing our perfect day at the Blue Ocean Inc salisbury! I hope to work with him again in the future!!

Sent on 07/28/2018
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 30

Brianna · Married on 07/14/2018

We can’t say enough about John LoConte with 617 weddings! He captured our day and was always right in the middle of the action. His work is gorgeous and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer. He is incredible and we know you’ll love him.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Allison · Married on 07/03/2018

There are not enough adjectives in the world to describe how great Bharat is! He captured every single special, funny, emotional and happy moment of our wedding! He made our day even more special with his expertise and experience! He will continue to make more and more people as happy as he made us on our day! Thank you so much Bharat!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2018

John was an exceptional photographer at our wedding! He was already an expert on the venue, so he was able to get all the shots we wanted and many beautiful shots that we wouldn't have thought of. John was always extremely available to us- he answered our questions quickly and always made us feel like we were in great hands!! Overall, I couldn't have imagined our wedding photography experience going any more perfect!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Kate · Married on 06/23/2018

We were so thrilled with our choice of John LoConte of 617 Weddings as our wedding photographer. We worked with John at my brothers wedding last year and we instantly knew we wanted him to be a part of our big day as well. John captured so many amazing photos of our Greek Orthodox Church ceremony, he was quick and efficient with formal family photos, and we still had plenty of time for fun pictures with our bridal party at our venue, Tewksbury Country Club. After seeing the photos of our friends and family dancing, I realized I never even noticed John taking photos of us at that point- he never got in the way of the party, but got some really great shots! We were anxious to see our photos and were pleasantly surprised when we got an email while on our honeymoon that the photos were ready to be viewed on the website. We were so happy with how our photos turned out and we are thankful we have such great memories captured by an amazing photographer.

Sent on 08/30/2018
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 31

Christine · Married on 06/02/2018

Bharat and Jeff

I can not even explain how amazing they are. From Day of Bharat met myself and my now husband at a local Starbucks to get a feel for what we were looking for to ensure we were a good fit. I was familiar with his work so for me it was just to meet. We then went back and forth via email before the big day to ensure everything was organized and good to go.

The day could not have gone any better. Bharat and Jeff have a way of keeping you calm while making sure everything says on time. I had a massive bridal party and they were able to get everyone organized and get all requested photos done in a timely manner.

We did a first look so we could enjoy cocktail hour. It was perfectly executed. Our photos were ready in just a few days to view online. There are so many incredible pictures there’s no way I can chose a favorite.

I recommend Bharat and Jeff to anyone looking for amazing pictures done by some professional and kind men.

Sent on 07/12/2018
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 32
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 33
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 34
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 35
    617 WEDDINGS | PHOTOGRAPHY 36

Tina · Married on 04/28/2018

617 Weddings was the absolute best choice we could of gone with for our photographer for our wedding! John LoConte was absolutely amazing! He captured each and every moment of our wedding and took the most spectacular photos! He was so personable which made it so great to work with!! Highly recommend him!!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Andrea · Married on 04/06/2018

DJ CHUCK is an outstanding professional. He did such an amazing job I had to write a review ASAP . Chuck didn’t just DJ he coordinated every aspect of the night so that everything he touched was seamless from the introductions to the very last dance. DJ Chuck met with this sometimes OCD frazzled bride lol and had several conversations and texts leading up to the wedding,and completely set my mind at ease each time. Chuck was beyond patient and never bossy. We have a lot of friends who work in fitness, dance and entertainment and every single one said they never have seen a wedding were every person there danced, People who I’ve never seen dance, danced lol! The music was a work of art, and could not have been any better. I highly highly recommend him to anyone who wants a DJ extrodinaire Feel free to contact me for a personal review if necessary Monkalinatd@gmail.com or 781-953-4638

Sent on 04/16/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 02/10/2018

BOOK BHARAT PARMAR from 617 FOR YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER NOW!!!! There is no doubt in my mind that Bharat Parmar is the BEST wedding photographer that exists. I absolutely LOVE taking and looking at pictures, and I have many friends and family members who are professional photographers or take pictures as a hobby. Every single one of them has told me that Bharat's photographs are the best wedding photographs they have ever seen. He managed to not only capture the most beautiful and precious moments of our day but also with the perfect lighting/angles/backgrounds. Since our wedding, I have received numerous Facebook comments, texts, and emails uniquely expressing the perfection of the photographs as well as inquiring into our photographer so that THEY could hire Bharat for their special events as well. Beyond his extraordinary skills as a photographer, his personality, service, and presence made our wedding day incredibly fun, stress free, accommodating, and personable. Bharat strikes this unique balance of being kind, humorous, and lighthearted, but also respectfully unobtrusive and inconspicuous, which are key qualities to a wedding photographer, as he is with you at all moments during your special day. Whenever I wanted to speak with him, he communicated effectively and efficiently. When the mood changed to more playful, he laughed with me and my family/friends as we made jokes during photographs. However, with his expertise and talent, Bharat remained so respectfully "hidden" that I tended to forget he was following me and capturing all our perfect and candid moments on our wedding day. His demeanor is soft, gentle, and considerate, and he works with a brilliant efficiency that is so gifted and allows him to yield the incredible results of the most magnificent wedding photographs that will last a lifetime. Bharat Parmar is the best wedding photographer there is. DO NOT WAIT - HIRE HIM NOW if you want photographs that perfectly capture the best day of your life!

Sent on 02/24/2018