6140 Events Reviews

19 | Cumming, GA

19 Reviews for 6140 Events

19 6140 Events Reviews

Guadalupe · Married on 05/26/2018

We are so thankful with the 6140 Events crew. They made wedding planning smooth and easy. They were attentive before, during and after the wedding. We couldn’t have asked for more. We will forever be thankful. I can’t wait to recommend your venue to Family and friends !

Sent on 06/01/2018

6140 Events's reply:

Thank you for the nice review! We hope to have you back for your anniversary!

Kenneth · Married on 03/31/2018

We used this event center for our annual meeting. They layed out all our tables, bar section, buffet tables and equipment
    need for our speakers and slide show. The staff was very professional and listened to what our needs were for our gathering. I would highly recommend this facility for your next event. Also the cost was very reasonable and location was
    great!!

Rie · Married on 07/22/2017

We hosted my daughter's Sweet 16 party with 6140 Events. We used a recommended vendor as a DJ and photo booth. The venue was perfect with round tables for eating, a dance floor large enough for everyone and an area to the side perfect for the food set up. They were timely in responses, great with advice and even let the girls use an available dressing room so many of them could get ready for the party together.
    I was stressed planning this event so close to the date, but they handled so many pieces of the event that I had very little to worry about.

Sharla · Married on 12/19/2016

Great to work with and good location.

Sent on 02/09/2017

6140 Events's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed having you and your company for another year!

Denise · Married on 12/03/2016

I was thrilled with this venue from the beginning! Julie Liebel was right there from day one. She took the stress out of the planning
    and my daughters wedding day. The use of both areas the ballroom and the extra side room was nice to have for the bridesmaid
    and my daughter to use use to get ready. The personnel was professional. And helpful. Our experience was amazing!

Sent on 02/10/2017

6140 Events's reply:

Thank you, Denise! We enjoyed working with you and your family!

Grace · Married on 09/23/2016

Over all the time there went by so quick, but it was the best moments I've had and I will always treasure the memories that were made. The staff was great from first time meeting to the final night of the reception. Very thankful for the services provided!

Ashley · Married on 04/30/2016

Professional, friendly, perfect!

Sent on 02/21/2017

6140 Events's reply:

Thank you, Ashley, for the lovely review!

Vicki · Married on 04/23/2016

6140 Events hosted the annual 2016 Sidekicks Prom for ConnectAbility, which is a small nonprofit organization that serves children and adults in North Georgia. Julie and her 6140 crew were wonderful, and assisted us in every step of the way in planning our prom event. We had such a great experience last year, that we have already booked our 2017 prom event with 6140. I would highly recommend working with 6140 Events for your event planning needs! Vicki Schweitzer, Program Coordinator - ConnectAbility Inc.

Sent on 02/10/2017

6140 Events's reply:

Thank you, Vicki! We always love having you and Connectability here! We can't wait for another awesome prom!

Christa · event on: 01/31/2015

This facility is amazing because it starts off as a blank slate and you can turn it I to anything your mind can imagine. The staff is helpful and accommodating. All of our guests loved the party and the venue.

Sent on 02/11/2015

6140 Events's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed having you here!

Jami · event on: 03/03/2016

There was not an option for banquets but our swim and dive team hosted their end of season banquet at this facility and we had a great experience. Julie was great to work with, very professional and did everything she could to make our event special and stay within our schools budget. We received many compliments on the event and many people expressed interest in using this space for their events as well. It is easily transformed into any style you wish!

Sent on 03/04/2016

6140 Events's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed having you all at 6140 Events!

Sandy · Married on 03/18/2018

Beautiful venue and convenient location!

Abbie · Married on 10/08/2017

6140 Events has hosted several of our corporate events. They do such a great job, I booked their facility for a baby shower. The facility is very classy. The staff is professional, flexible and more than willing to go out of their way to ensure a pleasurable experience.

• Amber

Amber · Married on 09/17/2016

I LOVE working with Julie and her team at 6140. I'm getting married here in 2016 and she is always available to help with anything I need, including recommendations for vendors. I originally thought the venue was out of my budget but she offered a package that was perfect and less expensive than anywhere else I had found. The event room is simply an open area that allows for anything a bride can dream up, which just makes the planning even more pleasurable. I cannot wait for the wedding!!

Sent on 03/03/2016

6140 Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We hope your wedding was everything you hoped for and more!

Andrea · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and had an amazing time at our wedding at 6140 Events. The space was perfect for the number of guest we had, having a separate dance floor area gave our guest the chance to enjoy dancing and conversations at the table. We were able to save a lot of money by being able to bring our own bartender, alcohol, caterer, lenin, plates, centerpieces, and many more. 6140 was vert accommodating to our schedule. We had the place booked for 12 hr but weren't going to use all those the day of. We were able to transfer some of the hours to the day before to set us since we were setting up the location (for money cost). The staff were very helpful and any inquiry my husband and I had we were able to resolve fairly quickly without a problem. As well, the coordinators of 6140 Events communicated with our caterer, bartender, and DJ to make sure everything was clear for them as well. I am very grateful for the service provided by 6140 Events. We truly enjoyed our wedding night!

6140 Events 1

Leah · Married on 03/19/2016

6140 Events is a great venue for any occasion. We had our daddy daughter dance there and it was PERFECT!!!

Sent on 02/09/2017

6140 Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We enjoyed having you!

Cindy · Married on 05/20/2017

Great service. I recommend the facility highly. Good facility for the money but always want a better deal.

chuck · Married on 12/10/2016

3.5

Great people to work with. Work out details upfront so both sides are on exactly the same page. Fun, clean venue with convenient parking and super easy access to a main road. We had a band and the band stage was great! We would book again for sure.

Sent on 02/16/2017

6140 Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy that you had a great experience and look forward to working with you again!

Jyll · Married on 02/16/2017

I would tell the customer to talk to Julie; she is all about her customers. The facility was nice, clean, and well thought out.

Sent on 02/16/2017

6140 Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It is always a pleasure working with you!

summer · Married on 12/29/2017

3.0

We had a wonderful reception and wouldn’t change a thing!

6140 Events 2