18 Reviews for 6140 Events

Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
16 6140 Events Reviews

We used this event center for our annual meeting. They layed out all our tables, bar section, buffet tables and equipment
need for our speakers and slide show. The staff was very professional and listened to what our needs were for our gathering. I would highly recommend this facility for your next event. Also the cost was very reasonable and location was
great!!

Profile Picture Kenneth, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Beautiful venue and convenient location!

Profile Picture Sandy, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a wonderful reception and wouldn’t change a thing!

Profile Picture summer, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

6140 Events has hosted several of our corporate events. They do such a great job, I booked their facility for a baby shower. The facility is very classy. The staff is professional, flexible and more than willing to go out of their way to ensure a pleasurable experience.

Profile Picture Abbie, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

My husband and had an amazing time at our wedding at 6140 Events. The space was perfect for the number of guest we had, having a separate dance floor area gave our guest the chance to enjoy dancing and conversations at the table. We were able to save a lot of money by being able to bring our own bartender, alcohol, caterer, lenin, plates, centerpieces, and many more. 6140 was vert accommodating to our schedule. We had the place booked for 12 hr but weren't going to use all those the day of. We were able to transfer some of the hours to the day before to set us since we were setting up the location (for money cost). The staff were very helpful and any inquiry my husband and I had we were able to resolve fairly quickly without a problem. As well, the coordinators of 6140 Events communicated with our caterer, bartender, and DJ to make sure everything was clear for them as well. I am very grateful for the service provided by 6140 Events. We truly enjoyed our wedding night!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We hosted my daughter's Sweet 16 party with 6140 Events. We used a recommended vendor as a DJ and photo booth. The venue was perfect with round tables for eating, a dance floor large enough for everyone and an area to the side perfect for the food set up. They were timely in responses, great with advice and even let the girls use an available dressing room so many of them could get ready for the party together.
I was stressed planning this event so close to the date, but they handled so many pieces of the event that I had very little to worry about.

Profile Picture Rie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
4.7

Great service. I recommend the facility highly. Good facility for the money but always want a better deal.

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would tell the customer to talk to Julie; she is all about her customers. The facility was nice, clean, and well thought out.

Profile Picture Jyll, 2/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Great to work with and good location.

Profile Picture Sharla , 12/19/16, 1 Review
4.7

Great people to work with. Work out details upfront so both sides are on exactly the same page. Fun, clean venue with convenient parking and super easy access to a main road. We had a band and the band stage was great! We would book again for sure.

Profile Picture User7791638, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was thrilled with this venue from the beginning! Julie Liebel was right there from day one. She took the stress out of the planning
and my daughters wedding day. The use of both areas the ballroom and the extra side room was nice to have for the bridesmaid
and my daughter to use use to get ready. The personnel was professional. And helpful. Our experience was amazing!

Profile Picture Denise, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Over all the time there went by so quick, but it was the best moments I've had and I will always treasure the memories that were made. The staff was great from first time meeting to the final night of the reception. Very thankful for the services provided!

Profile Picture Grace, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Tables

I LOVE working with Julie and her team at 6140. I'm getting married here in 2016 and she is always available to help with anything I need, including recommendations for vendors. I originally thought the venue was out of my budget but she offered a package that was perfect and less expensive than anywhere else I had found. The event room is simply an open area that allows for anything a bride can dream up, which just makes the planning even more pleasurable. I cannot wait for the wedding!!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Indoor

Professional, friendly, perfect!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

6140 Events hosted the annual 2016 Sidekicks Prom for ConnectAbility, which is a small nonprofit organization that serves children and adults in North Georgia. Julie and her 6140 crew were wonderful, and assisted us in every step of the way in planning our prom event. We had such a great experience last year, that we have already booked our 2017 prom event with 6140. I would highly recommend working with 6140 Events for your event planning needs! Vicki Schweitzer, Program Coordinator - ConnectAbility Inc.

Profile Picture Vicki, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

6140 Events is a great venue for any occasion. We had our daddy daughter dance there and it was PERFECT!!!

Profile Picture User7765495, 2+ years ago, 1 Review