602 Weddings DJ Entertainment Reviews

69 | Phoenix, AZ

69 Reviews for 602 Weddings DJ Entertainment

Alexis · Married on 03/23/2019

DJ Peter is Awesome!!!

From the moment we first spoke with DJ Peter Diozzi, he was energetic, enthusiastic, and professional. During all of the hectic wedding planning, DJ Peter took initiative and made the entertainment as stress free as possible. From only a few conversations, he was able to create the perfect music mix to ensure our guests had an awesome time. The day of the wedding, he was on time, ready to go, and was amazing on the mic. Definitely recommend 602 Weddings!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Savanah · Married on 03/02/2019

Incredible!

We had Peter for our wedding and he was incredible! He was extremely flexible and also very quick to respond to any questions we had. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/23/2019

Unmatched expertise and a great time!

You can have FULL confidence with Peter as your DJ. He has years of experience and the reviews to show for it, which lead us to reach out to him in the first place. He was always incredibly responsive, helpful, and adaptable. He made us feel incredibly relaxed through the whole process and adapted to changes seamlessly. He has an awesome personality and loves to interact with your guests, and fit in my wide range of music requests! It’s an amazing value for his services. I hope we have an excuse to hire him again! Thanks Peter!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Michelle Ohanesian · Married on 11/17/2018

FANTASTIC experience!!!

Peter is a phenomenal DJ, and his style certainly lent itself to one of the most FUN weddings we have ever attended, despite it being our own! The dance floor was popping all night thanks to the vibe and songs Peter played! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for DJs in the Arizona area.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Emily · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely wonderful.

It's true when they say your wedding day goes by so quickly. Peter was there for our reception and he was absolutely amazing. Prior to the wedding he was always quick to respond and was very open to working with our needs. The day of he made everything flow very smoothly and he made it so fun, and I'm still getting comments about how great he was! He's a wonderful person and a wonderful DJ and I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding DJ

Peter Diozzi has a very upbeat personality. I left the music selection up to him for our reception and it was beyond perfect. He had just about every guest out on the dance floor. You can just tell how much he loves what he does. Thank you so much Peter!! You made our BEST DAY EVER truly memorable!!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Blake

Blake Junak · Married on 10/20/2018

We highly recommend Peter @ 602 Weddings!!

We hired Peter with 602 Weddings to be the DJ/EMCEE at our wedding in October. From the moment we signed the contract Peter was responsive, respectful, and knowledgeable. He was 100% accommodating to our requests and also offered suggestions to help us successfully plan out our reception. The day the of wedding Peter was organized and right on time. During the reception he was very well spoken and kept everything running smooth all night. We couldn't be happier with our choice and would highly recommend him and 602 Weddings to our friends/family. Thanks again Peter!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

DJ Peter is awesome!

Had a great experience working with 602 weddings/DJ Peter Diozzi for our November wedding in Sedona. Peter was very easy going, very flexible, and extremely quick to respond every time I contacted him. Very reasonable pricing. My dream for our wedding was to have a packed dance floor the entire reception - mission accomplished! He played a great set with very little input from me, and kept the crowds out there. My family and friends had a best time and we only wish it could've gone on longer. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Victoria · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing DJ!

We absolutely loved having Pete DJ our wedding at Gainey Ranch Golf Club. Our wedding guests loved the music he played and stayed on the dance floor the entire night. I would recommend their professionalism and expertise to anyone!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2018

Peter was UH-mazing. My Arizona wedding was a destination wedding so I did 99% of my planning from Florida. One of my hardest vendors to find was a DJ because every single DJ company I called wanted to spend 2 hours on the phone going through all the services they had to offer. When I found Peter, I think we were on the phone a total of 20min before I decided he was the one. He is straight to the point and listens to what you are looking for and runs with it. He was laid back- but not too laid back where you are worried. We wanted our DJ to be fun and not the star of the show. Peter did a great job of interacting with the guests, checking in on me with my wants / needs and he even stayed a little longer to play a song for just me and my husband to dance to before our grand exit which added some romance to an otherwise crazy night.
    I danced ALL night long, which is exactly what I wanted to do!

Thank you Peter!!! :)

Sent on 04/23/2018

Mary · Married on 03/16/2018

My husband and I️ were recently married at The Croft Downtown and had the pleasure of having Peter Diozzi with 602 Weddings, D.J. our special evening. Peter was very accommodating to us and made every effort to make sure our guests had a great time! The song choices he made set the fun atmosphere and energy for the night and Peter’s professionalism ensured that our reception ran smoothly. I️ would highly recommend Peter and 602 Weddings to any bride and groom out there looking for a fun, no stress wedding!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Jolene · Married on 03/10/2018

There's not much to be said for perfection, I think. Perhaps people write more about bad experiences, but when everything goes smoothly that's about all there is to say. Peter was amazing, very responsive, incredibly friendly and super professional. He met every one of our needs and never once caused a single issue. He's very easy to work with. We highly recommend 602 Weddings!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/24/2018

Peter Diozzi did an amazing job for our intimate backyard wedding in March 2018. I instantly connected with Peter as he is from MA living in AZ and I am from AZ living in MA! He was extremely personable and accommodating and made our semi-challenging backyard wedding situation work beautifully. I got several compliments on the DJ music choices and he was great on the mic as well when needed. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Amanda · Married on 02/17/2018

Peter was absolutely amazing! He made the process very easy and was always super responsive with all of my million questions! He definitely made the day amazing!!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Jen · Married on 07/15/2017

We would highly recommend Peter Diozzi, who was the DJ for our July wedding celebration at Gainey Ranch Golf Club. He and his team were quick and respond and he understood right off the bat that we didn't want a "cheesy entertainer" type. :) He assured us that he would do a great job keeping people out on the dance floor but that our guests weren't there to have him be the center of attention! I was able to enter all of the songs we wanted to hear on a simple-to-use online portal and he played almost everything we asked for (we needed a few more hours to get all of my songs in!) The ones he chose in addition were great picks and complementary to what we chose. He kept in touch through the process, worked behind-the-scenes with my vendor and executed flawlessly - all for a very affordable rate. To sum it up: if you're looking for an affordable DJ to play the music you want to hear, make your announcements and keep a great flow (without any terrible line dances or awkward emcee moments), 602 Weddings/Peter will be the right choice for you!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Annsley · Married on 10/01/2016

Peter Diozzi was the DJ at my wedding at Tupper Manor in Beverly, MA and I could not recommend him enough! I asked my friend for his contact info after having an amazing time at her wedding. While getting his info, she raved about how great he was, saying her mom even wrote him a letter thanking him for really making the night. Her and her mom were right- Peter does not disappoint. He is a nice, fun guy and he loves working at weddings! He is professional and really knows how to get people dancing. We were able to pick songs that we absolutely wanted to hear and he read the crowd and worked his magic for the rest. The dance floor was filled and the choices he picked were great. He truly made it a night to remember for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Katelyn · Married on 06/03/2016

Peter is a great, fun DJ! We received so many comments on how fun and awesome the music was!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 03/11/2016

Pete was wonderful! He really has a way about him that he knows exactly how to keep everyone on the dance floor enjoying themselves! He also was flexible open to a few ideas we had and made them happen! We didn't have to worry about a single thing once Pete showed up because you can tell he is passionate about what he does and he is just so friendly and kind! We wanted the fun and dancing to start as soon as possible and he did just that! People were up and about even before the salad course was out! We would recommend Pete to any engaged couple looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Nanci · Married on 02/27/2016

I can't say enough GREAT things about Peter Diozzi. Not only is he a fun outgoing person, he is EXCELLENT at his job in every aspect. His professionalism, charisma, fun attitude, and friendly service are all part of his people pleasing character and his 5 star personality. Peter from beginning of planning to the end of your wedding night goes above and beyond to really get a feel for what a bride and groom are looking for the day of their wedding. Planning begins months before and with his appreciation and intelligence for music, your requests, and him being able to feel out the audience sets up the atmosphere for the most SPECTACULAR, MEMORABLE dance party with sentimental highlights you will remember for years to come.
    Although Peter DJ'd my husband and i's wedding on February 27th, I have witnessed his spectacular talents at numerous weddings in the past as well. If you are looking for a DJ for your special day, STOP YOUR SEARCH and book Peter Diozzi! You won't be disappointed and I assure you your wedding day will be the best day of your life.
    In Peter I found a lifelong DJ and an upstanding human being I would recommend to ANYONE for ANY occasion!!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Drew · Married on 01/09/2016

Having never been married before, we had no idea what sort of details went into music selection. Peter had all of the questions rehearsed, and if we didn't immediately know the answer to a given question (such as mother-son dance song) he was able to provide suggestions on the spot.

His preparation was fantastic, he was supportive in his pledge to be there no matter the weather, and his execution was great. He kept the good times rolling. When it was getting time to turn things over, the crowd chanted for one more song, and Peter delivered an off the cuff song that read the crowd perfectly, and had people asking me which groomsman had asked him to play it. But it wasn't someone in the crowd who orchestrated that great moment, it was Peter.

Sent on 03/04/2016

Heather · Married on 10/04/2015

Peter was recommended to my now husband and I by a co-worker, and we absolutely loved working with him. Like any bride I had everything laid out for our big day, including the music and Peter was the perfect addition. I gave him a list of all of our favorites and songs that had to be played..and he mixed them in PERFECTLY. We had a mixed crowd at our wedding, and even those who weren't the dance floor were moving in their seat! We had a special guest, Wally the Green Monster from the Boston Red Sox join us during the reception and thanks so Peter playing the best mix of baseball themed songs, along with Uptown Funk.. we will never, ever forget those moments. We can't thank Peter enough for his professionalism, class and amazing personality. I promise that if you work with Peter, you will feel like you're working with a friend...a friend who puts together the most amazing playlist!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Peter was AMAZING! One of the things I was most nervous about was no one being out on the dance floor at our wedding. However, Peter had the dance floor JAM PACKED literally the entire night from the second they opened up the dance floor until the very last song (and there were all different age groups on the dance floor too!). He did a phenomenal job with reading the crowd and knowing which song to play next. It was nice because my husband and I didn't have to worry about putting together an entire list of songs prior to the wedding, but at the same time we still had the opportunity to request a few songs we definitely wanted to be played. Peter also was a fabulous announcer at the reception...very professional and catches your attention! I would recommend Peter in a heartbeat...believe me, he won't let you down!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Rachel · Married on 09/06/2015

Peter is an absolute rock star! He was recommended to us for our wedding by a friend, and after our first phone consultation, we knew we wanted to hire him. Peter was responsive to questions throughout the planning process, so knowledgeable, and even though we didn't have the chance to meet him until our wedding day (September 2015), we were more than happy to trust him with the logistical and musical details of our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. On the phone about two weeks before the wedding, we were beyond impressed with how comfortable he was already with our timeline and music choices. We truly could not have asked for a more down-to-earth, fun, prepared, and professional DJ for our wedding day. The music was perfect, the dance floor was full all night, everything flowed so smoothly, and it felt like we had a friend there helping us through the evening.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Rebecca · Married on 08/28/2015

Peter was the DJ at our wedding at the end of August. I had no doubt Peter would be great because he was also the DJ at my sister's wedding in April of 2014. He did such a good job at her wedding I knew he would be the DJ at mine. The dance floor was packed all night, and guests are still telling me how much fun they had! Peter is professional and a pleasure to work with. You will not be disappointed having Peter as your wedding DJ!!!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Victoria · Married on 08/16/2015

Peter is amazing! He totally rocked our wedding! We threw him some songs out of his comfort zone but he did awesome! He did everything to accommodate what we wanted to hear on our wedding night! My friends even took selfies with him! That's how awesome he was! We wanted to keep the parting going all night and Peter provided great beats for it! He's so down to earth and not full of himself like some other DJ's. It was great working with him!

Sent on 10/03/2015