6.25 Paper Studio Reviews

36 | Grand Rapids, MI

36 Reviews for 6.25 Paper Studio

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kimi · Married on 09/29/2012

Quite honestly, my invitations and the rest of my wedding suite were one of my very favorite parts of our wedding. Abbey did a fantastic job helping my out-of-the-box/out-of-the-book ideas come beautifully to life. Nothing about our stationery was traditional — and Abbey was more than happy to oblige. I couldn't be happier with the finished products and how they enhanced our entire event and our guests' experiences. And, judging by the dozens of comments we received from our guests, neither could they!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Katie · Married on 09/15/2012

I loved working with everyone at 6.25! Abbey was so helpful and a pleasure to work with!! The labels and little extras she helped me with made my wedding reception so much more!

Thank You 6.25

Sent on 10/31/2012
  • I

Shantel · Married on 11/12/2011

Abbey was an absolute pleasure to work with. I was only able to communicate with her via email most of the time as I lived in another country while I was planning my wedding. My wedding stationery was PERFECT....Everyone loved them. She was able to work along with my ideas as well as gave great suggestions!!!!! The value and quality of service that we received was EXCELLENT!!!!

Sent on 01/24/2012

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2011

6.25 Paper Studio was one of my best vendors! They were so flexible and quick to response on all my questions and requests. And the invitations were absolutely beautiful! The quality was great and when I had a few changes on table numbers they made sure to get the corrections to me very quickly. Almost every response card I received back had a little note about how much people loved my invitations. I could not have been happier and plan on using 6.25 Paper Studio for all my paper needs in the future..

Sent on 01/18/2012

Kristina · Married on 04/23/2011

Abbey at 6.25 Paper Studio made our stationary so easy and fun! She was able to match the color of our wedding perfectly on wonderful paper we would have never thought of!

6.25 Paper Studio was also able to create two posters giving directions at our event location for the wedding ceremony and reception, matching the invites and RSVPs perfectly!

Thank you Abbey & 6.25 Paper Studio - you helped make our wedding perfect!

--Kristina & Adam Bird

Sent on 01/18/2012

Ann Marie · Married on 08/28/2010

Abbey did my invitations, ceremony programs, favor tags and thank you cards. She did an absolutely amazing job on everything and I highly recommend her to any bride!!! When I first met with Abbey, she had given me somewhere between 10 to 15 sample invitations to take home so that we could decide which ones we liked. When I knew exactly what I wanted, Abbey was able to custom create precisely what I had in mind and then she created that sample and mailed in to me in Los Angeles. Abbey always made sure to send me digital proofs of everything she created before producing them. Abbey was so wonderful to work with and was very responsive to all my questions, concerns, and ideas. I was extremely happy with the outcome of all the products and I love how Abbey created high quality, beautiful products all while staying within my budget.

Sent on 11/08/2010

Lindsey · Married on 08/21/2010

Abbey provided her services for invitations, escort cards, menu cards, table numbers, favor signs, guest book and thank you notes for us. We absolutely loved her. Not only did she have a number of ideas to help with someone who is not very creative, but she was INCREDIBLY flexible. If you could explain it, she could do it. I had an idea for a guest book which I had read about in a magazine. Abbey worked with me on how to do it and gave me a product I was very happy with. I loved that freedom to create specific items that matched the theme of my printed pieces. I got a number of compliments on our invitations as well as the adorableness of the escort cards - I saw a few people put them in their purses right away!

I highly recommend Abbey for all of your printing needs for your wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2010

amy · Married on 08/07/2010

It was such a pleasure to work with Abbey. She will create the invitation of your dreams, and will tweak it until it is all that you had imagined. She is also willing to work out meeting places that are convenient for a busy bride. The quality of her work is incredible--we've had several compliments on every piece she did for us (save-the-dates, shower invites, shower thank-yous, wedding invites, wedding thank-yous). Thank you, Abbey!

Sent on 09/29/2010

Kimberly · Married on 07/24/2010

Abbey was wonderful. The invitations were so beautiful and the were created specifically for the groom and I. She did such a fantastic job....and made the perfect wedding invitations.

Sent on 08/10/2010

Ericka · Married on 07/17/2010

Abbey was able to custom make everything according to my vision. She was very accomdating with me when I changed my mind or needed more items. She's great to work with!

Sent on 11/03/2010

christina · Married on 07/17/2010

Absolutely AMAZING! Totally exceeded my wildest expectations! She really personalized it and made it a super special event. I got SOOO many people saying to me 'I LOVE your invitations!!' she was also soo great to work with and amazing quality!

Sent on 11/05/2010

Angie · Married on 11/14/2009

We were extremely satisfied with the quality of work and professionalism that Syd Design offered. Our wedding invitations, ceremony programs and reception menus were all so unique. Syd Design took the time to design and create the best of work for our wonderful day. With all the wedding vendors we worked with, we felt Syd Design encompassed the utmost professionalism, responses to questions were answered in a very timely manner and the quality of work was amazing. We would highly recommend Syd Design for any printed wedding material.

Sent on 02/21/2010

Lisa · Married on 10/23/2009

My wedding invitations turned out fabulous! Not only did she do invites, but also place cards, table numbers, and the labels for my favor boxes! I would recommend SydDesign to everyone!

• mmlambie

Meghan · Married on 10/17/2009

Abbey was so great to work with! For me, I had a very specific invitation theme/design in mind so it was great working with Abbey to completely customize my entire stationery suite. From custom silhouettes & postage stamps to beautiful invitations, bridesmaid cards, escort & place cards and favor tags. She did it all and I was so in love with every piece! : ) I 100% recommend her to anyone who was a more customizable option : )

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2009

Abbey was wonderful to work with. She provided multiple samples for our wedding invitations, programs, thank you notes, rehearsal dinner invites, favor tags, name tags, and menus. She was always friendly and willing to take the time to answer our questions. Her prices are extremely reasonable. We would use her services again and definitely recommend her!

Matt · Married on 09/11/2009

Abbey is the best to work with. Very creative invitations at really great prices. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/28/2009

Christina · Married on 07/11/2009

If you are someone like me who loves to look at wedding magazines and dreams about adding little signature details that make your wedding both unique and personal but lack the creativity or time it takes to make that happen than Syd Design is the perfect solution for you. Abbey Fowler met with me when and where it was convenient and for a first year teacher trying to plan a wedding this was SO NEEDED. She also made the process fun. She listened to my ideas but her experience made them a reality because she added her own talented designs. I received so many wonderful compliments on my invitations, menu cards, place cards, and table cards which she designed specifically to our wedding style.

Sent on 07/21/2009

Stephanie · Married on 06/19/2009

Syd Design did an excellent job making my invitations, program covers, and place cards. I would highly recommend this company for anyone getting married.

Sent on 08/12/2009
  • Z

Kristian · Married on 06/07/2009

Abbey was absolutely amazing to work with. When you first met with her, she asks you exactly which items you are looking for and what your budget is and she does an amazing job of giving you the best possible paper products for your money. Through her, we got our invitations, menu's, escort cards, programs, table numbers, labels for our favor bags and a few other small things, all of which received many, many comments from our guests. She was incrediably easy to work with and very reliable. You won't find anyone better!

Nicole · Married on 06/06/2009

Abbey is amazing to work with! Her creative designs are a great starting point. She will work with you to design the exact stationary that you are looking for, including invitations, programs, thank you notes, placecards, etc.

Brooke · Married on 05/29/2009

Abbey was great! I would absolutely recommend her to all brides!

• Theresa Jacobs

Theresa · Married on 05/23/2009

Abbey is fantastic! I had called her about invitations. My fiance and I had an idea of what we wanted: simple with a quote on the front and a sketch of our wedding rings. I wanted something custom, but was in a budget. Abbey was totally willing to work with the budget that I had. When I met with her in person, she had prepared approximately 15 samples of different designs and papers for me to take home and consider. It was great for me to be able to involve my family and friends in the design process. Abbey has a wonderful artist friend who drew our rings for us. Over the course of a few meetings, Abbey designed an absolutely beautiful invitation that fit my outdoor wedding perfectly. I was looking for something earthly and classy. I was also hoping to be as earth-friendly as possible. The invitations were made out of handmade paper and seed paper (I'm excited to plant all of my rsvp cards in the yard). The invitations were unique and one-of-a-kind. They fit my fiance and I perfectly. We were so thrilled with our invitations that we decided to work with Abbey for the rest of our stationery including menus, escort cards, programs, and table numbers. Everything looked wonderful together. And it was all affordable too. I have received so many compliments on our invitations and stationery. I am so happy to have worked with Abbey! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/30/2009

Leslie · Married on 04/25/2009

I was really pleased with all the creative ideas Abbey had for my invitations, placecards and programs. She's very professional and willing to adapt her creations so the customer gets just what they envision. The prices are reasonable and all the products were completed in a timely manner, which helped alleviate my stress levels as the wedding got closer. I received a lot of compliments on the final pieces from my guests and I would and have recommended Syddesign to anyone planning a wedding. All of the invitations, placecards, etc. turned out beautiful and were among my favorite things from my wedding.

The only constructive criticism I would offer would be to look over carefully for spelling errors on the drafts.

Sent on 09/14/2009

Megan · Married on 09/13/2008

Working with Abbey of Syd Design was one of the highlights of the wedding planning process for me. She understood the vision I had for my invitations and made several mock-ups for me to choose from and alter - free of charge. It was an extremely fun and stress free task . I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for invitations with a high quality and personal flair.

Sent on 12/12/2008

Tara · Married on 08/08/2008

My invitations were perfect!!! Exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 12/26/2008