5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup Reviews

332 | Cocoa Beach, FL

332 Reviews for 5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup

1 User photo

5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup 1

I called less then a week from my wedding day and your team was able to fit me into their schedule! Chelsea did an amazing job on our hair, I am extremely happy with the way my hair turned out! I have had so many compliments from everyone, especially when the pictures came from the photographers. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 08/18/2013

carie · Married on 07/20/2013

Lara was do nice...our hair and make up turned out beautiful.

Sent on 08/11/2013

Cristina · Married on 07/10/2013

They were awesome!! These ladies did everything and more to make sure I loved my look and looked beautiful on my big day! Couldn't have asked for better service!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Tai · Married on 07/05/2013

Lara and Rachel were amazing! They kicked off our surprise wedding day and made my brides day. We were running late and they accommodated us, helped record the brides surprised reaction and most importantly made everyone feel comfortable.

Beauty wise, all the girls looked amazing and each one was happy with their look.

Thank you again!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Laura · Married on 06/29/2013

They did exactly what I wanted and even did what I didn't even know I wanted. They did an amazing job I couldn't of been happier with the outcome.

Sent on 06/30/2013

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2013

Fifth Avenue Mobile Wedding Hair Artistry & Make Up was absolutely wonderful to work with! They were prompt with all inquiries throughout the planning process and were professional and informative when they arrived on our wedding day. We had 11 girls getting hair and make up done for my wedding and they handled everyone perfectly. They arranged a timeline for the day and stuck to it, all while taking time with each girl making them feel special and pampered . We all felt beautiful and received so many positive compliments from our guests. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for hair and make up services!!! Thank you Lara, Chelsea, Mandy, and Rae!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Rebecca · Married on 06/29/2013

Everything Fifth Avenue did was perfect. They were great on communication and their pricing was right in my range. I booked them for my wedding and used their airbrush services. It lasted all night! I kept getting compliments about how beautiful I still looked even though I was dancing all night long during the reception. My makeup artist was Casie and she was a doll! She was so helpful with suggestions and very sweet. All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful as well. I would recommend Fifth Avenue Mobile Wedding Hair Artistry & Makeup to anyone!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Jennie · Married on 06/15/2013

Lara and her team will make you look and feel so beautiful on your special day. I cannot say enough about what incredible work they do. Thank you so much for making my important day so special!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Brenda · Married on 06/14/2013

Creative, efficient professionals. A wonderful experience that eliminates the stress of having to worry about those two very important finishing touches; your hair and makeup!! Everyone enjoyed being pampered and the bride, my daughter, looked exquisite.
    Thanks so much Lara and Mandy! Your artistic talents and warm, caring personalized service was appreciated by all.
    I would highly recommend the services of Fifth Avenue Mobile Wedding Hair Artistry & Makeup as a Wedding Day necessity.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Lindsay · Married on 06/14/2013

These gals were fabulous! Lara did such an amazing job with my hair, and Mandy worked wonders with my make up that I could never recreate. The hair style Lara did for me was so classy, and she styled it just from looking at a picture! Mandy had very creative make up looks on me, my bridesmaids, my mother, and mother-in-law. We all had our make up done differently, depending on the look we were going for, preferred colors, etc. Also, it was fun experiencing air brush make up for the first time! Thank you Lara and Mandy for not only doing an amazing job, but for also giving my wedding day a fun jump start!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2013

The girls were great! I let my bridal party decide their own hair looks and they were able to do all of them. The make up was great as well! Got tons of compliments.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Josie · Married on 05/31/2013

They did an outstanding job providing hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, flower girl, and mom. The hair was beautiful and the makeup flawless. They were very easy to work with, punctual, and flowed with last-minute changes. I'd hire them again in a second!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Loreen · Married on 05/26/2013

Mandy did a wonderful job! I was very happy with result...I would highly recommend fifth avenue mobile wedding hair artistry & makeup.

Sent on 05/30/2013

I had my hair done and airbrush makeup. I can't even begin to explain how much I loved all of it. They did an amazing job and was extremely friendly. I would commend them to anyone. Thank you all for helping make my day perfect!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Kari · Married on 05/17/2013

The ladies were awesome and the makeup looked amazing!!! I have told everyone about the company!

Rabekkah · Married on 05/16/2013

Rabekkah · Married on 05/16/2013

They made my special day perfect! The best service I have ever had. I would use them again in a heartbeat. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for amazing hair and makeup artistry! I wish we had them them in TX

Claire · Married on 05/14/2013

Lara & Rae - what can I say! They were fabulous. Both myself and my maid of honour opted for the removable hair extensions which were matched perfectly by Lara by email photo as we were from the UK. The hair and make up we're truly beautiful and I only wish I could take them home with me so they could do it again for my blessing in the UK! Don't look anywhere else, these girls are the best!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Chelsea was amazing. Everyone at the wedding thought my hair looked gorgeous. And they were amazed on how my hair looked the same all night. I'm so glad I chose Fifth Avenue Mobile Wedding Hair Artistry & Makeup
    as my vender.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Chelsea was amazing. I am so glad she was my hair stylist on my wedding day. Everyone loved my hair and thought it looked beautiful! I would recommend Fifth Avenue Mobile Wedding Hair Artistry & Makeup to any bride out there who wants to have her special day extra special with the hair and the makeup!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2013

Wow!!! All I can say is this service was amazing!!! We currently live in Arizona and our wedding was in Florida. We had no time for a "pre run" The communication between myself and this company was perfect in order to find the perfect look! Ive never had air brush before and was a little hesitant, but WOW am I glad I did! I got so many compliments about my hair and make up!!!
    Thank you Fifth Avenue Mobile Wedding for making our day so special!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Kirsten · Married on 04/20/2013

The coordination of a wedding and locating different vendors to make the day be a dream can be a challenge. However from the moment I found Lara at Fifth Avenue Mobile Wedding it felt like I was talking to a long time friend that was just as excited about my sister's wedding as I was. It was as important for her that the bride, myself and my family were the most beautiful wedding group ever.
    It was above and beyond the help and support Lara and her team gave us on the day as well as the months leading up to the wedding.
    They are truly amazing people to meet!
    Kyla-Shay did my hair and it was beautiful!! The style held all day and night and I had so many compliments that people even questioned if it was my realy hair. My sister (the bride) had short hair but we were able to order extensions. Exactly what I had hoped for was accomplished. She had long full hair for her day.
    I joked with Mandy who did our makeup that I wanted to look like a Kardashian and have eyelashes that would blow people away when I blinked. She did an amazing job highlighting my eyes and I felt flawless and gorgeous.
    We truly ended up looking like celebrities and felt like ones thanks to the talent and passion that Lara and her team have.

Sent on 05/02/2013

Scotti · Married on 04/14/2013

Everyone was awesome! They made the day super easy and even added services for members of the wedding party that weren't planned. I couldn't have asked for a better team!

Sent on 04/18/2013
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 04/06/2013

It was awesome to have them bring all the stuff to us! Very professional!

Sent on 05/02/2013

They were a great team! It was wonderful having everything come right to us!!

Sent on 05/06/2013