5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup Reviews

332 | Cocoa Beach, FL

332 Reviews for 5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup

1 User photo

5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup 1

I was very happy with their service. Patricia and Virginia made me feel very confortablen the morning of my wedding day and they payed attention to my ideas and made it even better.

I loved my hair and make up and my husband loved it too ;)

Sent on 08/28/2014

Kristine · Married on 08/16/2014

The team was awesome. And they were flexible to do an unexpected clients hair and makeup as well. Would definitely recommend them. They made me look beautiful. The face on my husband's face was priceless when he saw me at the alter. I had compliments all night. Job well done. Thank you!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Fifth Avenue on Location Hair and Make was great. I knew from the beginning that they will be part of my wedding vendors, I researched, read a lot of nice reviews about them on all wedding websites. I didn't even had a trial makeup/hair and omg I looked all dolled up, my makeup/hair was just so amazing. Thank you so much Patricia - you did an amazing job. My bridesmaids loved you!! You have this beautiful smile that makes us really comfortable and made it so easy for us. Smokey eyes, you got it:) thank you also to Virginia who did our hair!! Everyone loves their hairstyle- exactly what we wanted!! You ladies are perfect!!

Most especially thank you to Lara who is so understanding, answers all my questions, she is very easy to talk to!!

If you are looking for hair/makeup - book them, I highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Kayla · Married on 07/28/2014

They were very accommodating and professional while being laid back and relaxing. Made my day very stress free.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Never have I felt that I looked so beautiful. Barely recognized myself in the mirror! So happy!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Loved my hair & makeup! They were awesome!

Sent on 07/14/2014

My hair dresser was the owner and she was really nice and sweet. She gave me tips for my hair and eyebrows. She talked while doing my hair about many things and it was great because they were great stories that calm your nerves

Sent on 07/16/2014

Keely · Married on 06/21/2014

They did a great job at communicating with me. The day of services went perfectly. She arrived on time and was prepared.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Jazmin · Married on 06/14/2014

Laura and her daughter did amazing jobs on me, my bridesmaids and my mother's hair and makeup. They brought my ideas to life and everyone looked beautiful! So glad I hired them! For communication purposes, it is best to have one point of contact, such as the main hairstylist that is doing your event, otherwise it can get confusing who you are talking to.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Barbar · Married on 06/10/2014

Lara did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup. I would recommend her anytime.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Taylor · Married on 06/07/2014

Lara and Jordan were very flexible in fitting me in last minute to do a trial and wedding hair and make-up. I live in NYC and they were able to work me in and do my trial here in NYC and then two weeks later, do my hair and airbrush make-up at my actual wedding in FL. Both were fantastic and seriously made me feel gorgeous and flawless on my wedding day. They were willing and able to change little things from my trial that made my wedding day hair and make up perfect for me. I would pick them a thousand times again if I had a choice! Thank you guys!!! -Taylor

Sent on 06/18/2014

Lara and her daughter are a great team! They did a great job on my daughter's hair and make-up for her wedding day! thanks so much!

Sent on 07/05/2014

amazing and wonderful stylists

Sent on 06/03/2014

Kiran from Fifth Ave Hair & Makeup showed up on time, and communicated with me very well!! I loved my hair and so did my guests! She was so flexible in terms of the hairstyle, and was able to show me and ask me how I liked it each step along the way. I showed her some pictures of what I wanted, and she was able to recreate it and customize it. Her ability to make hair "not move" was amazing, not one strand was out of place after a whole day :)

Sent on 05/29/2014

Catherine · event on 05/17/2014

Event was Viera Models fashion show, Fashion for a purpose. My hair & makeup looked great!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Jaimi · Married on 05/03/2014

I worked with Chelsea for my wedding. She did my hair along with my moms and grandmas and some bridesmaids hair and make up. She was OUTSTANDING. She blew my out of the water with how amazing she was. She understood exactly what I was going for with my bridal look and she made it happen. She was super fun to work with, on time, and even sang along with me and my bridesmaids in a Broadway medley! I was nervous b/c I have a lot of curly hair but she immediately made me feel like I was in great hands. My hair came out even better than I could have imagined. Seriously- it was insane! I am so grateful to Chelsea and I wish her so much success!!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Allison · Married on 04/26/2014

Completed hair and makeup for my wedding. Very pleased with results

Sent on 05/27/2014

Talaila · Married on 04/12/2014

Lara and Jordon did absolutely amazing I was very happy with the way my hair and makeup turned out! Lara also did my step daughters hair and it was amazing!!! I am so happy I had you wonderful ladies there to make my day very special!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Jamie · Married on 03/22/2014

Lara, Jordan and their team were amazing. They made me feel beautiful on my wedding day!!

Sent on 03/27/2014

mark · Married on 03/11/2014

Made our wedding day very special an we thank you for doing a great job

Sent on 03/12/2014

Victoria · Married on 03/08/2014

I will without a doubt use Fifth Avenue for future event hair and makeup that I need done. Lara did a outstanding job.

Sent on 03/23/2014

Lara was awesome. I'm not your typical girly girl who has dreamed of her wedding her whole life and I had really had no clue what I wanted done for my hair/make-up when she arrived. She listened to me say what I liked and what I didn't and she made me look absolutely beautiful. I did a cruise wedding out of Port Canaveral, FL coming from Columbus, OH. I was a little worried that I wasn't going to be able to do a trial run because of logistics, but I had nothing to worry about. I would absolutely recommend Fifth Ave Hair & Make-Up to anyone! It will help make your big day less stressful.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Lara was right on time, calmed my nerves, and even drove me down the road to arrange my veil, hair and hair wreath. My hair and makeup were beautiful and the finishing touches for the fairy tale ambiance I wanted for my wedding! We chatted like we were old friends and I shared all the beautiful details of our love story with Lara! Can't wait to see the pictures! I was so happy Lara could stay for a while to share in our joy!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Lara was excellent! She was hands on and very responsive from the first email I sent her inquiring about her service until the very moment she left after getting me and my ladies beautiful for my wedding. Perfect!!

Sent on 02/16/2014

Kelly · Married on 01/27/2014

Kate and Dani did a fantastic job on our hair and make up. They were fast and efficient and made us all look beautiful! Thank you Kate and Dani!

Sent on 02/04/2014