5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup Reviews

1 User photo

5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup 1

Mallory · Married on 07/03/2015

Mary Ann-Makeup & Cassidy-Hair

4am hair and makeup!? They were wonderful and sweet! Did an amazing job and made my wedding morning very special. :) I would recommend these girls and this business to anyone!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Gayle · Married on 07/01/2015

Mary Ann did make up for myself and my partner Sandra. She did an absolutely amazing job and we were thrilled. Can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Working with Fifth Ave has been nothing but a pleasure! I would highly recommend them for your big day! As the bride, I specially requested Brooke and she was absolutely wonderful with bringing the hair and makeup I had in my pictures alive for the big day! The rest of the team also did lovely work on both mothers, all bridesmaids and flowergirl. Beautiful work! Thank you!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/05/2015

Mary Ann and Cassidy were wonderful, I loved how everything turned out!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Carolyn · Married on 05/23/2015

Very professional and put me at ease from the first moment we spoke on the phone. Stayed true to her word and was on time and prepared. Great Service.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Beverly · Married on 05/23/2015

Brooke provided airbrush makeup, lashes and hair. I showed her a picture of how I wanted my eye makeup and hair and she did exactly like the picture. I was very impressed with her work. She also did my 11 year old's makeup and hair, and my daughter fell in love with her. They are a little pricey, but worth the money for a big event. The on location is very convenient. She was on time as scheduled. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2015

jaclyn · Married on 05/23/2015

Fifth Avenue truly made my wedding day spectacular! They worked with me for a little under a year and were extremely flexible to any changes I made and kept in great contact. They also took care of my bridesmaids and everyone looked beautiful! The girls were professional and kind. They did a flawless job and I know because of them my pictures will turn out incredible!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Kayla · Married on 05/19/2015

Very nice and professional made you feel great !

Sent on 05/28/2015

They were very sweet, prompt on time as scheduled, very considerate as I had nerves before the ceremony. Hair& makeup came out fabulous. Would highly recommend them to a friend if in need of hair or makeup in the FLA area. Thanks again!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

The hair and makeup team did a fantastic job making me and all my ladies look our best on my Wedding day! They were very calm and kept to their timeframes, were able to roll with some changes, and kept a positive attitude. For someone who doesn't usually wear full makeup, I honestly didn't even notice the airbrush makeup.

Sent on 05/31/2015

This was my first time getting my makeup done professionally, and it came out absolutely amazing! I had airbrushed makeup done, and I loved it! It looked so good, and lasted all night! I would highly recommend Fifth Avenue and their services to anyone. Very professional, efficient, and a pleasure to work with! Thanks again!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Lindsay · Married on 02/24/2015

I can not stress enough how amazing Kyla-Shay is as a beautician and person. She was very polite, engaged in conversation, and gave me the look just right for me. She captured my wedding look by extenuating my natural beauty, not making me look fake. Thank you!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Amy · Married on 11/16/2014

Lara is so amazing! My niece was so beautiful and happy on her special day. Lara did the whole wedding party - wow she was so nice and gracious! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Karen · Married on 11/15/2014

Awesome job on hair and makeup. Would use again for future events.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Pamela · Married on 11/08/2014

These services were for the Mother of the Bride and the Mother of the Groom. An outstanding experience. Our gal was tremendous! Fun, creative, professional...I couldn't have asked for a better day. And we got so many compliments on our hair by our guests attending the beautiful beach-side wedding. Kudos to a spectacular job!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Mary · event on 10/31/2014

The experience was wonderful! The convenience of having Laura come to our house was priceless. Really reduced the stress! She was a pleasure to have and calmed us all down. Very professional and the hair and makeup on my daughter was absolutely gorgeous! She listens to your requests and doesn't go over the top. She's incredible and I will definitely be calling her again!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Karen · Married on 10/11/2014

The Fifth Avenue on Location team was fantastic!! Brooke was my hair and makeup artist for my wedding and she was incredible! She captured exactly the look I was hoping to acheive - old hollywood glam!! I HIGHLY recommend this team for any event. If you want to look like a million dollars and feel like you stepped off the page of a magazine, then book with them!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Karen · Married on 10/03/2014

The girls were very friendly and helpful in making style selections. It was a pleasure having them be a part of our special day.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Stherlyne · Married on 09/27/2014

Amazing hairdresser! Olenka did a great job and respected what I was looking for in that special day so I looked AMAZING!!! :-)

Sent on 09/30/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2014

Very happy with the results. My make up was beautiful for my wedding pictures. A little touch up needed under the eyes during the reception for smudges but that always happens to me. The girls were wonderful with me and my bridal party and there were a lot of compliments on our hair! Thank you so much for making me beautiful for my perfect day.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Brandy · Married on 09/20/2014

Kyla was absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Lisa · Married on 09/14/2014

Lara did the hair and makeup for my wedding in Florida. She was amazing! She took the time to listen and executed everyone's wishes perfectly. Not only was she talented and professional, she was also the calm in storm of chaos taking place minutes prior to the wedding. She made getting ready for my wedding a memorable joy. Thank you to Lara and her assistant Hailey!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2014

My wedding was at sunrise on the beach in St Augustine which required the team to meet me at my hotel (Hilton Bayfront) at 3:45am. Everything worked perfectly: hair, make up and timing! I recommend the eyelashes. I never had used them before but I am so glad I did for the photos. Totally worth it! The makeup and eyelashes held up well for the 5 hours I wore it and easily came off with a makeup remover wipe afterwards.

Sent on 09/08/2014

CJ · Married on 09/06/2014

Kate was amazing! She was so much fun and just made the entire experience worth it. I left everything in her hands!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Hannah · Married on 09/03/2014

Lara was great - very friendly, helpful and efficient!

Sent on 09/24/2014