5th Avenue Flowers and Events Reviews

28 | Pelham, NY

28 Reviews for 5th Avenue Flowers and Events

28 5th Avenue Flowers and Events Reviews

Sloan · Married on 04/21/2018

Lidia was smart and savvy, she has such an eye and an understanding for a listening to what I was asking for and I trusted her implicitly to make my wedding beautiful. We only spoke over the phone and through email and she received and executed my vision exactly as I had imagined and more. My wedding wouldn’t have been anything without her!!!!!! So much talent!!!

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Lidia and Jerry are so wonderful! I use them for every event I need flowers for and of course for my wedding I wouldn't have chosen anyone else! Throughout the whole process Lidia was 100% responsive and attentive. She was able to take my mish mosh of Pinterest pictures and turn them into beautiful wedding flowers that were exactly what I envisioned. I even shared a picture of a curtain of "fairy lights" I found and was obsessed with and they rigged up an amazing structure to go behind our sweetheart table. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Christina · Married on 07/01/2017

Lydia and Jerry listened to all my fairy tale ideas and made them come true. I sent her my few ideas and she turned it into the most magical amazing night of my life. From the arches in the church to the towering tall vases on the reception tables, it was all perfect. I especially loved my bouquet of flowers. Lydia did an amazing job with every little detail down to the table clothes and place settings. You should 100% use them for your wedding, they do not disappoint.

Kristin · Married on 04/08/2017

Lidia was amazing to work with. She understood what I wanted and helped make it a reality. On the day of the wedding I could not get over how perfect the flowers were and what an amazing job she did! Thank you so much!!

Diane · Married on 10/22/2016

I cannot fully express how HAPPY I was with picking 5th Ave Florist (Pelham Manor Florist) and working with Lidia!!! She was so accomodating to my budget and with all my other needs. Her passion and dedication for picking the "just right" flowers for my big day really showed with her emails, meetings with me and photos of new flowers she got in the store. The centerpeices and bouqets looked STUNNING on my wedding day. I am so grateful for Lidia's vision and service. The "autumn feel" of my wedding day would not have been the same without the creative and bold floral arrangements!!! They looked gorgeous in the photos too!!

Elaina · Married on 10/22/2016

Lidia was so dedicated to making our flowers perfect and they were!

Allison · Married on 08/27/2016

Lidia is the absolute best! She went above and beyond what I would have expected from a florist and made our wedding one to remember. I am not someone with a lot of knowledge when it comes to flowers, but Lidia was able to take my small ideas and turn them into something I could have never dreamed of, and it was perfect! From the church to the centerpieces, bridal table, and bouquets, everything had the romantic/whimsical feeling I was looking for and gave the wedding a very cohesive look. I couldn't imagine my wedding day working with someone other than 5th Avenue Flowers and Events. We are truly grateful to have found Lidia and her team.

Anisa · Married on 07/30/2016

We are so happy that we worked with Lidia from 5th Avenue Flowers for our wedding! Though I (the bride) didn't have too many specific ideas from the beginning about my floral arrangements, Lidia gave me some great ideas and worked with us every step of the way to make sure everything turned out even more beautiful than I had imagined! She was wonderful about working within our budget and we truly feel like we got so much more than what we bargained for! I had told her that we wanted the ceremony flowers and drapes over the little gazebo to feel airy and light and that is exactly what she did! The centerpieces, the bridal table flowers and the bouquets were beautiful, elegant and exactly what I had dreamed of! Put your trust in Lidia, she will definitely exceed your expectations! We are so glad we did!

Lidia is patient, professional, honest and very creative when it comes to wedding flowers. Everything came out BEAUTIFULLY even though we had to pivot to an indoor ceremony vs. outdoor. The table arrangements, bouquets, decorations etc. were simply perfect for my wedding and made everything just a little bit more special and unique for me. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 04/16/2016

Lidia was phenomenal, from the moment we first reached out to her, she was able to take our ideas and make them into reality. My husband has little interest or understanding of floral arrangements, but even had got excited to see what she had come up with. Lidia wants to use only the best flowers available so she guides you through decisions to find options that are in season and reasonably priced and that will not only look gorgeous but will withstand the day. She even took the time to embellish lanterns we had purchased and decorate our gazebo and line our aisle. We couldn't be happier with how our floral arrangements, decorations, and bouquets came out, they truly captured the vision we had beyond our wildest dreams. Not to mention, Lidia is extremely easy to work with and operates on a system of trust. Using Lidia for our flowers was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. And to be honest, we hired Lidia to take care of our flowers for our wedding, but we ended up making a friend and we look forward to working with her in the future for our floral needs.

Dana · Married on 12/04/2015

Lidia did an amazing job putting together the bridal parties flowers, I highly recommend using 5th Avenue Flowers and Events for your upcoming event. Will definitely use Lidia's services again.

Chrissy · Married on 10/03/2015

From my first meeting with Lydia I knew she was going to be great to work with. She had a special way of listening to what I wanted and educated me on my options. She understood my very specific vision for my wedding and promised to do everything in her power to make it happen. She was patient ,professional , understanding of my needs and went above and beyond to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Her and her staff eased my mind prior to the wedding which allowed me the freedom to not worry about the flowers and focus on the other details of the wedding. I knew I could trust them and leave it in their very capable hands. Lidia took the time to meet me several times while planning for me to get exactly what I imagined and still remain within my budget. They definitely exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend fifth avenue far for any flower needs. People are still talking about how amazing my centerpieces were . :)

5th Avenue Flowers and Events were absolutely AMAZING!!!! Lidia and Jerry were the reason why our wedding was as beautiful as it was! They took my vision (and budget) and somehow made it come to life!!! There were times when I didn't even know how to explain what I was thinking but they knew. They decorated the gazebo and isle for the ceremony and I felt like I was in a movie! The centerpieces were a show-stopper! Everyone wanted to take one home and I am still getting compliments on them! The bouquets and boutonnieres were perfect! Lidia has incredible taste and suggestions. She made the whole process so easy! They helped add special touches with table clothes and colored votives to bring out the flowers in the centerpiece. Hands down the best florist around!!

• W

watfa · Married on 08/15/2015

Lidia at Fifth Aveune Flowers and Events did an AMAZING job with my wedding flowers! She was flexible, friendly, and professional and I would recommend her floral services to anyone getting married! Lidia is a true artist and excellent at her craft. She was able to take my vision and make it real. Lidia was always available to help me with any questions that I had about my wedding centerpieces and she provided great alternatives to fit within my budget! If I can give TEN STARS, I would.
    Words can not express the how grateful i am for the amazing job she and team did the day of the wedding. My centerpieces were EXACTLY what I wanted and BETTER! My cermeony flowers and decor were above and upon what i could have imagined. I loved working with Lidia and I would use her in the future for any other events that require gorgeous flower arrangements!

If you are looking for a florist that cares about what you want and your day Fifth Avenue Flowers and Events are the florists I would HIGHLY recommend.

Lena · Married on 05/02/2015

Lidia was wonderful to work with. All of her recommendations were excellent. All the flowers were absolutely beautiful. Service was impeccable

Carina · Married on 10/11/2014

I could not be happier with the service Lidia provided for my wedding. The bouquets she made for my bridesmaids and myself were absolutely stunning as well as the boutonnières and flowers at the church. Lidia is extremely knowledgable, professional and friendly!!

Karin · Married on 08/02/2014

The bouquets, centerpieces and flowers for our cake were beautiful. Everything was wonderful, our wedding day was awesome! Lidia exceeded our expectations, went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. From the moment we met, Lidia was professional, knowledgable, creative, easy to talk with and super friendly. And NOT being the typical bride (who knows exactly what she wants), Lidia was very patient and guided me in making all the right choices! We highly recommend Lidia and her staff at 5th Avenue Flowers and Events.

Esther · Married on 05/31/2014

Working with Lidia at 5th Avenue Flowers and Events was wonderful! I called her about 2 months before our wedding at Pelham Bay and Split-Rock Golf Course. She was professional, attentive, and flexible. Lidia got us exactly what we wanted within our budget, even with the limited amount of time. She is a must for working brides. Other vendors I had contacted made it difficult if I could not meet during weekdays due to a full-time work schedule, but Lidia did a great deal of emailing back and forth pictures with me in order to accommodate my hours. Everything with her was low stress, and the results were beautiful.

Lidia was able to hear my thoughts and put together arrangements that were exactly what I wanted but had trouble articulating on my own. She's a great listener and very talented. When closer to the wedding I decided to add a centerpiece to our "In Memory Of" table, but didn't have time to give detailed thoughts or instructions, I was entirely comfortable deferring to her taste. Everything came out perfect.

Lidia is a talented professional, so I would recommend being open to her suggestions. That being said, if you do have a definite opinion on what you want, she is flexible and in no way pushy. Can't recommend her enough.

Jill · Married on 11/27/2013

5th Avenue florist and events made my wedding magical. Our guests continue to say that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. When I walked down the aisle I could not believe how beautiful the church looked with the flowers. That church was packed that day, and aside from the groom of course, all I could see were the flowers. The flowers for the pews were perfect. That is exactly what my mom and I had envisioned. When I finally got to the altar, I was floored by the size of the arrangements on the altar. They were beyond beautiful and that is what our guests kept talking about. Now when we arrived to the Venetian and walked into that ballroom, I cried. Even though I saw the sample of the centerpiece at the shop, seeing 26 of them in the ballroom was heaven! Lidia, you are by far the best florist in the world! That ballroom looked so elegant and classy that night. Our guests were in awe all night. They keep asking, until now, about our florist. I could not get over how perfect everything was. Our DJ had worked many weddings at the Venetian in the past and he told us that he has never seen the ballroom look that way before. Our guests were fighting over those flowers at the end of the night, but since the centerpieces were so big, they each were able to take some flowers home in a bouquet form. From what I hear, my close family and friends had very nice floral arrrangements for thanksigiving as a result. Thank you so much for adding your special touch to the cake and our sweetheart table. Again, BEAUTIFUL! Oh and how can I forget the place card table! It was gorgeous! My friends heard other guests gasp for air when they saw it. Thank you thank you thank you!

Lois · Married on 10/13/2013

Lydia was a pleasure to work with. We had a lot of fun with her at it was a pleasant experience. She knew exactly what we wanted and had many wonderful suggestions. I would highly recommend her for planning a wedding or any other event. My guests are still talking about the beautiful arrangements.

Amy · Married on 10/13/2013

Such a wonderful experience with this vendor. They are knowledgable about their flowers as well as give personal attention and advice on what would be best. A definite recommendation!

Anya · Married on 08/02/2013

Lidia from 5th Avenue Flowers and Events was wonderful! She worked within my budget, while brining by vision to life with GORGEOUS flowers! I absolutely LOVED my bouquets!!! Thank you Lidia!!!

We had an amazing experience with our florist!5th Ave Florist owner, Lidia has been great since the first meeting. I had a vague idea of what I wanted for my wedding but as I spoke to her and told her about my self and my husband she created magic. The day of the wedding everything was perfect, the flowers were beautiful and the colors were exactly what I wanted, the reception hall was gorgeous.
    Thank you Lidia for making our special day so perfect and colorful!

sylvia · Married on 06/22/2013

Lidia was great. I had no idea what i wanted so she asked me what i invisioned. We then looked through some jobs she had done and she started to see what i liked. She then went to the back and started arranging a few flowers to give me an idea of what it would look like. The day of i didn't even have to worry about flowers as i had seen what they would be like and they were perfect!

Julia · Married on 04/20/2013

I had an amazing experience working with Lidia at 5th Ave. Flowers! I had experienced some frustration with another florist and decided to discontinue business with him, and actually ended up connecting with Lidia with the help of another area florist who was unable to commit to my date. That was the first of many positive signs - any time another professional will stake their own reputation on a recommendation of another vendor is a clear indicator that you are in for a treat with the service you will receive! I was planning my wedding from a distance so we conducted all of our consultations via email. I filled out a questionnaire with some general information and Lidia followed up with some further questions. I also sent a few photographs of bouquets that I liked, and Lidia replied by sending some other photos of similar work that she had done. This inspired a lot of confidence as it assured me that she and I were on the same page in terms of style and design.
    Lidia was also very accommodating in terms of my budget constraints and was very helpful in making recommendations about which types of flowers would achieve my desired effect without breaking the bank. Some other vendors acted like my business wasn't worth their trouble since I had a relatively small order, but Lidia was so professional and helpful that I knew I had found the right place. When I emailed her only a few weeks before the wedding to add a few flowers to the order, she didn’t even blink! She adjusted the proposal and sent it to me right away. I enjoyed a quick and clear correspondence throughout the entire planning process.
    Needless to say, the flowers Lidia delivered on our wedding day were STUNNING. Exactly what I had hoped they would look like, and all very high quality and beautifully arranged. Also, she is a lovely woman and was just a complete delight to work with. I HIGHLY recommend her services – those 5 star ratings are for real!