516 Cinema Reviews

11 | Ann Arbor, MI

11 Reviews for 516 Cinema

516 Cinema was amazing to work with from the very beginning of our wedding planning process. There was no doubt in our minds that they had everything covered on the day of our wedding. Our final product was more than we could have ever hoped for. We absolutely loved it! We would highly recommend 516 Cinema to anyone who is looking for high end, professional videography!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2013

They were very professional and their work is beautiful. It took quite awhile (about 5 months) to get our video, but that was expected. They're very quick to respond and knew exactly what they were doing. Definitely will use them in the future!

Kim · Married on 06/28/2013

516 cinema is a very professional company. You can see in their work that they really do have a passion for what they do. They create a personalized story out of all the details of your special day. Hands down the best cinematographer around! If you don't believe me than take a look at their website. I guarantee after watching a few of their wedding trailers that you will be sold. Even though a cinematographer wasn't the first thing on our wedding checklist, we our so glad that we chose 516. Every dollar was well spent and worth it. I hope that you all choose 516 cinema to capture your special day, so that you can relive your special day over and over again!
    -Kim & Shawn :)

Jon · Married on 04/13/2013

Worth every dollar. Couldn't be happier with the finished product.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Alyssa · Married on 10/13/2012

Love their work. We had a very rainy day and they were still able to produce a fine product!

Sent on 04/15/2013
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2012

During the wedding planning - we weren't sure if we could afford a videographer. But about two months before the wedding I found 516's website and I knew that we HAD to have them capture our day. I love and couldn't stop watching ALL of their videos. I am so glad that I was able to convince my husband that it was worth the extra money! We LOVE watching our Wedding DVD and can't imagine not having it to look back on. I can honestly say it was the best money we spent for the wedding. Rebecca and Andrew did such a great job capturing our day. It brings us right back to those special moments. We will cherish these memories so well preserved for the rest of our life! Not only that but they are great to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/19/2013

I still watch my wedding video and it makes me very happy. Im absolutely 100% pleased with it.

Kelsey · Married on 05/22/2011

Could not of done a better job. Very, Very happy with the video

Sent on 02/02/2012

Robin · Married on 08/10/2013

Wonderful! Such a professional, gracious crew.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Lauhnna · Married on 07/23/2011

516 Cinema captured everything on my wish list for videography and more! Rebecca and her crew are so professional and talented. The editing they did foriPod video is amazing. I couldn't have been happier with our video. Our wedding DVD came in the mail in the most adorable package, with popcorn to enjoy with our video :) I couldn't have been happier with their service. Thanks to 516 Cinema we have one of the most wonderful days of our life on video!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Amy · Married on 09/01/2013

The end product of 516 Cinema is amazing - their work is top notch. It's tough with videographers (compared to your photographer) being that you really don't meet them or work with them before your big day. All in all, they were on time, professional, and just really stayed behind the scene to capture our wedding day from an outsiders approach. We have not received the final film yet, but if it's as good as our teaser, it will be amazing.

Sent on 12/26/2013