50/50 Photo & Video Reviews

50/50 Photo & Video 2
50/50 Photo & Video 3
50/50 Photo & Video 4
  • User4390766 · event on 05/04/2014

LOVE this company! They have done excellent work for us time and time again. They always go above and beyond and they are wonderful with kids! I highly recommend them for all of your photography needs.

Sent on 09/10/2014

April · Married on 11/08/2013

JF Studioz made our wedding planning process so much easier! Having them as our photographers for the bridal shoot, engagement shoot, entire wedding day and even the surprise proposal party...we couldn't have made a better choice. Since that time we have referred JF Studioz to several friends, as we believe any photography and videography company with such patience, professionalism, creativeness and efficiency is a dream come true for a bride & groom!

Sent on 07/14/2014

laurie · Married on 11/02/2013

Very Professional. Great eye for creativity. Couldn't have asked for a better camera crew for my wedding day. Photos came out gorgeous! They were very patient with blinking bride! Quick turnaround for proofs!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Rayetta · Married on 08/31/2013

JF Studioz is beyond amazing. From the very beginning Allen and Kiesha Jones made us feel like we were family. They were very polite and took the time to communicate ahead of time so they could deliver just what we wanted. From engagement pictures, bridal portraits, photo book, to wedding pictures, everyone talked about what amazing photographers I had. They were very professional, flexible, and were always prompt for every shoot. My husband and I are a little shy when it comes to taking pictures but this couple made us relax and feel very comfortable as soon as we started shooting. They are super fun, talented, and enthusiastic which is always a plus in my book.

I loved that the photos do not look staged, fake, or cliché – the couple created lovely images that capture the beauty of our location and the excitement and romance of the wedding day. Their pictures are phenomenal, especially their ability to get the colors and lighting to perfection. I feel so lucky that I was able to find JF Studioz they are like family now. Words really can’t express how much I really enjoyed their work, which is why I highly recommend JF Studioz for all of your picture needs. Thanks again Allen and Kiesha for making our wedding adventure a lifetime of memories!!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Shemmyron · Married on 08/03/2013

The biggest event of my life was my wedding in the fall of 2013. Because of Allen Jones and JF Studioz Ive been able to revisit those moments. Through their unique style and methods my wedding video is amazing and suprises my guest and I with each viewing. The amount of detail and the order in which my wedding was captured left my wife and I without words. Im very appreciative of the product Allen has given me and am certain he will meet if not exceed anyones expectations. Although it goes without saying his customer service is also exceptional. JF Studioz is the way to go!!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Ragini · Married on 12/12/2012

Allen did my wedding -- which I loved and I had him do a photo shoot at home with my new baby -- double love and now I have him as my official family photographer to capture all of life's most precious moments!!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/01/2012

I cannot say enough great things about the team at JF Studioz. They traveled to Atlanta to capture my bridal photos and I could not have been more pleased. Why you might ask? First, they had done their research on ideal locations in Atlanta to do the shoot. I was very impressed considering they are based in Houston. Secondly, any idea I wanted to try while in the moment, they fully supported me! Third, and most importantly we had fun. They did not rush the process. I knew before I left the shoot that I was going to be pleased with the final results.
    This was one of the very few times in the crazy wedding hustle and bustle that I truly felt it was all about me! Since I am loving married life, I wont be having another wedding, but JF Studioz will surely be capturing many more memorable moments for my new family.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Trisha · Married on 11/17/2017

We took our engagement photos this past weekend (7/9/17)! And let me tell you, it was such a FUN experience despite the rain. Preston, our videographer, was present to shoot our love story video and Cameron, our photographer, captured all of our moments on camera. These two guys are SUPER creative individuals!! We had a couple of more shots to get when the rain came down on us! Instead of calling it a day, these 2 guys were troopers and WAITED out the rain for us!!! We are sincerely thankful for your professionalism and your willingness to make this a great session. We are totally looking forward to the end products! Thank you again Cameron and Preston!

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2017

When we had our first meeting with JF Studioz, it seemed meant to be. We got the package that included an engagement shoot, a bridal portrait session, 8h wedding coverage, and videography services, among other perks. Money very well spent! We had some hiccups initially with communication but everything was worked out. Dedrick did our engagement, bridal, and most of the wedding photography and Preston was there for video on the wedding day. First off, their personalities really put you at ease which translate to better photos. I actually like how there aren't many posed photos but they just capture moments, which was what my husband and I wanted. We got so many compliments on our engagement photos and for my bridal photos. We're awaiting final proofs for the wedding, but we're so excited to see how they turn out. I would definitely use their services again and plan to recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Tomeka · Married on 06/30/2013

I am so happy I used JF studios to shoot my wedding. The picture's were great. And even though that was a busy day. He managed to capture everything.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Brittany · Married on 10/02/2010

JF Studioz was awesome! I loved my pictures when we first received them but now, four years later we are approaching our anniversary and I appreciate them so much more than I did before. They captured the obvious moments like our kiss and the first dance but it's the unexpected shots that really bring back memories. I laugh every time I see the picture of my nephew with a look of fear as he searches for the ring lol. This company is now embedded in the most important day of my life!

Sent on 09/10/2014

DeJanae · Married on 10/22/2016

Allen and his team was absolutely great for our wedding day! We couldn't have asked for more!! I would definitely refer the next engaged couple that I know to JFStudioz Photography

Sent on 12/09/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

Everybody on staff at JF Studioz is absolutely wonderful! My husband and I LOVED working with Val, Cameron and D. Their professionalism and personal touches go beyond all else! We are so grateful to have had them as our wedding photographers!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Lindsey · Married on 12/08/2018

Fun and professional crew!

The JF Studioz Crew were a blast to work with and enjoyed having their team capture all the moments of my wedding. The team was fun, energetic, interactive, and professional. They also joined us on the dance floor throughout the night.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

3.2
      1.0
      3.0

We had two different photographers for our wedding photos versus our bridal & engagement shoot and the quality of the work was very different. From the engagement photos and the bridal shoot there were several pictures that were frameable which made us excited about the wedding day. However once the wedding photos arrived I can honestly say of the 600+Photos we might have 1 photo at most that would be acceptable to frame. There was no appointment set up to discuss the critical photos on the big day which I honestly think could have prevented this problem. We spent a little more with the hopes to get great photos but it did not work out the way we envisioned. I recommend spending the extra money to have two photographers for your wedding to guarantee you get what is needed.

Overall I will be honest that the owner and every person we worked with was beyond professional. They were swift with responding to questions and honestly had we had a consultation prior to the wedding the end result probably would have been fabulous. The quality of the photos were great they were clear. It was really only that we had no good staged photos just a bunch of random shots. We were never asked to schedule an appointment and never even had a phone call regarding the wedding specifically. We had at least two conversations with the photographer for the engagement shoot and bridal photos so we really expected the same for wedding. Once we got closer to the big day things got busy and it wasn't until the day of that we realized we had only talked to the photographer about the arrival times and nothing else. Although my experience was not completely ideal I still would recommend them but just recommend you take time to discuss what shots are most critical to you and your future spouse.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Katie · Married on 03/19/2016

1.5
      3.0

When we booked JF Studioz, we were at our venue’s vendor open house, and we really connected with the owner/main photographer, so we booked them that day. They work often with the DJ we’d already booked, so we figured it would be an amazing team. They were supposed to come to our rehearsal dinner to discuss the wedding and photos we’d like/get to know us before the big day. They didn’t show up, so I called when I got home, and the photographer said he would arrive early to the salon the next day to discuss before we started getting ready. When he arrived, I realized he was not the lead photographer we were expecting - apparently he was double booked and was at another event that day, but nobody mentioned that to us beforehand. They did a good job with our photos - we really liked what we got, but we didn’t get very many photos of just the two of us, nor did I get the quality of photos of our sparkler exit that I expected. I think all of this could have been resolved with some communication beforehand, but unfortunately that didn’t happen and it really dampened my day and experience with them. A few weeks after the wedding, we got our online photo gallery. We waited a couple of months after that, thinking our album and digital photos would be sent to us in the mail. When we hadn’t received anything, or any communication about them, I reached out via email, and was told I needed to pick out photos to use and then they would create it and send a proof. They did, and we eventually got our album and disc of photos, but had I not reached out, I don’t believe I would ever have received it! For the amount of money we spent on photography, I would have expected better quality, better communication, and just overall more professionalism. It’s a year later, and we’re spending more money with a different photographer on anniversary photos so we can finally have some good photos of the two of us - frustrating to have to spend more money to get what we paid for last year.

Sent on 03/20/2017