50/50 Photo & Video Reviews

50/50 Photo & Video 2
50/50 Photo & Video 3
50/50 Photo & Video 4

Bride · Married on 09/06/2015

Allen was absolutely the best on my wedding day. He was professional and punctual. During the wedding and reception we has present without being present, which was exactly what I wanted. I would definitely use and recommend him to anyone.

lateshya · Married on 09/06/2015

Allen was absolutely the best. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. The prices are also affordable and the quality of work exceptional.

Sent on 09/20/2015

My fiancé found this vendor while searching for photographers online on The Knot. We had had a not-so-good engagement session with another photographer, so we wanted to look for someone new. I took a look at his portfolio, and decided to book. We were not disappointed! Allen was great in service, professionalism, and quality. He showed us several shots on the screen of his camera, and even unedited, the quality was amazing. We would definitely recommend them to anyone. Great photography isn't cheap, but this is one item of your wedding that you will keep forever. 5 out of 5 stars for us.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Melanie · Married on 08/08/2015

A lot of times weddings can be stressful and financially draining and like any bride I was over budget and interested in shaving costs where ever I could. I am sooo happy I went with JF Luxury Studioz. You truly get what you pay for and they super exceeded ALL of my expectations. Their professionalism and creativity made my BIG DAY even more special and out of all the vendors I hired they were the most impressive and it was money well spent. The only thing you can take away from your wedding all the memories and Allen and his crew captured all of them for us to look back for years to come. If you want quality and looking for the best pictures and a reliable team LOOK NO FURTHER!! Job perfectly well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Vanessa · Married on 08/08/2015

I spent a lot of time searching for a wedding photographer, and when I found JF Studioz, I instantly feel in love with their work! Their entire team was so helpful with choosing the right package and setting up a pre-wedding meeting with Chad, our amazing photographer! When the wedding day arrived, Chad and Rockey were so perfect to work with. They're extremely professional with great energy, and so creative with some of the shots they suggested! When we received our pictures, we got to relive the wedding all over!! I was literally in tears the pictures were so gorgeous! You can truly feel the love and emotions in the candid shots they captured. Even the shots I forgot to mention I wanted, they captured beautifully!!!! Our wedding day was beyond spectacular and the best day of our lives. Thanks to JF Studioz, Chad, and Rockey, we're able to look at our pictures and relive the moment for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Candice · Married on 07/25/2015

Made my wedding experience amazing. Relieved alot of stress by not adding to my plate of things to worry about. Very flexible, professional, and down to earth. They really make you apart of their family. Everyone on board with the project was awesome. From the moment we met all questions were answered and I asked alot. Never any hesitation or talking you in circles. Whenever I had a question I had access to both Allen and Keisha and I was always able to reach them. I loved that it wasnt a book your gig and see you on that day. They took time to get to know you and incorporate you and your spouse in every detail. I also really didnt have a vision but wanted it to be amazing. That was no problem at all for Allen. He took us under his wing and we couldnt have made a better choice. The best thing is they work with your budget. They made the environment so relaxing I couldnt believe how amazing my pictures came out not one smile looked forced and thats hard for hours full of pictures. Captured the much needed moments and did an amazing job editing the bloopers. My wedding photos are bragged about at every family function. The very best thing is they gave me full access to my pictures online without a hassle and my Wedding album book is amazing. They are so versatile I just cant say enough. I follow them on fb and none of the wedding shoots look the same. Im just blown away at how they can continue to make magic happen time after time. Dont cheat yourself by going with someone else. If your reading this book now. You have found the right Company....From a very satisfied customer and permenant client!!!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Candice · Married on 07/25/2015

Allen, Keisha, and the crew were awesome from start to finish. They worked with our schedule and were always avaliable for questions. Everything was completed on or before schedule. I loved working with them. They treated us like family and still maintained 100% professionalism. I will only be using them for my future photo ops. They made my wedding day absolutely wonderful. Every guest praised their high quality work once they saw my video and pictures and I had no complaints about them getting in the way of personal photos or being rude. Just people bragging about how nice and courteous they were. Allen even went so far as to help us on the day of our wedding since we didny have a coordinator with a few directions. I am eternally grateful.

Carolyn · Married on 06/27/2015

My husband and I celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary by renewing our vows. JF Studioz was referred to us by our daughters, former classmates of Mr. Allen. I was initially a bit apprehensive Knowing that he was such a young man, but after my first meeting with him all apprehension and skepticism quickly went away. After seeing his work and talking with him I knew he was the man for the job. And his professionalism "blew me away". He answered every question I asked without hesitation.

Mr. Allen catered to our every want, need, and desire on the day of our event. In my opinion, he went above and beyond by capturing shots of "special" moments we weren't even aware of. His eye and attention to detail is phenomenal. The photos and professionalism were well worth the price.

I highly recommend JF Studioz for your special day!

Lashell · Married on 06/20/2015

JF Studioz provided excellent service for my wedding and engagement photos. The photographers and videographers were very professional and strived to make everything perfect. Several of my guest commented on the professionalism of the staff. I would refer there services to anyone. JF Studioz is AWESOME.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Ashby · Married on 06/13/2015

JF studioz really did an outstanding job with our wedding! He provided so many photos of our event and the quality that he produces is just amazing! We will be using JF in our future events, and I would recommend him to anybody!

Sent on 07/30/2015
  • O

Olabisi · Married on 05/30/2015

Allen was great! I left a more detailed review on the the knot which is how I found him.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Manikka · Married on 04/19/2015

I absolutely love this company the owner is great and does beautiful work at a great price. Thanks so much.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Amy · Married on 03/28/2015

Allen and his team are the absolute best. When I first contacted him I already had another photographer in mind. I let him know that I would be needing only videography services. That quickly changed when we met for the first time. Seeing his work and hearing all the different ideas he had was just plain exciting. He made me feel confident about his work and promised me amazing pictures!
    He was extremely courteous to my requests. I tried not to be bridezilla and if I was he and his team handled it very well. Our communication was wide open and so great throughout the entire process. He was able to answer all my questions within a timely matter which was perfect because as a bride I had TONS! So easy to get along with, he makes sure to understand your vision for your very special day. He has different ideas that work throughout the event, my favorite one being eye contact "THE LOOK", every time I wanted a picture taken all I had to do was look at him and he was right there ready for the shot.
    The highlight video I must say is my favorite! The time and effort they put behind their work proves that they LOVE what they do. Can't stress enough how much of a delight it was to work with such an amazing team!
    Thanks Allen and CREW you guys absolutely ROCK!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Amanda · Married on 02/28/2015

JF Studioz is one of the best in Houston!!! I use them for every important moment in my life and to capture the moments of my kids. You will love the professionalism that Allen Jones provides from email response to direct contact. They treat you with first class service and will give you quality service. Hands down #1.

Thanks JF Studioz for my wedding pictures me and my husband have great photos that will last forever!!!!
    The Julian's

Sent on 05/27/2015
  • Kelah

Kelah · Married on 10/18/2014

OMG! Words really can't express the experience we had throughout our wedding planning process with JF Studioz. The customer service was awesome as well as the creativity. We loved our photos!!! We highly recommend JF Studioz's work...actually we already did to friends and family...and again they did not disappoint. The greatest feeling is recommending a vendor to your friends and family and they receive the same great experience! This team is HIGHLY recommended...and I forget to mention they were a blast to work with!! I'm not the best in front the camera....but they made me very comfortable!

Sent on 12/30/2014

We were recommended to JF Studioz through a friend and now we owe that friend in a good way, to the highest degree. The unique ideas and creativity that Allen had when doing our photo shoots was phenomenal. We used them for our engagement pics, wedding (photos and videos) and reception. We loved the angles and lighting that he used to make our photos look so vivid and otherworldly. He and his team were always professional and personable. Thanks to Chad, Keisha and Mike. We shot our engagement pics in the sweltering heat of the summer and Allen and his team were able to make the photos look like a cool day in spring. He was able to accommodate many requests for shots that we wanted and catch the endearing candid moments of our big day. His level of care and concerns to get the best shots shows his level of dedication and passion for his craft. He and his team want the best shots for you just as much you want it for yourself, if not more. See the examples of his prowess behind the lens.

Thanks JF Studioz, thank you very much!!!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Karena · Married on 10/03/2014

We choose Chad because he was flexible with time, willing to shoot something different and excited about it, and real fun to experience this with. We will continue to hire Chad to help capture other special moments.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Krystal · Married on 09/27/2014

I have attended three other weddings in which Chad from JF Studioz Luxury Photography was the photographer and have always loved his work, so when I got engaged I knew without a doubt who our photographer would be. We loved all of our engagement and wedding photos and he is so great to work with!

Sent on 10/09/2014

dionne · Married on 09/01/2014

I was looking for someone to capture the day I've dreamed about for years. Allen did just that. To be honest, it wasn't in my initial budget but after reviewing his work my fiance and I had to make it happen. So glad we did! Experience was great and outcome even better.
    Don't compromise on your pictures ..I look at them everyday because they are the perfect memory of the best day of my life.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Keisha · event on 08/30/2014

I love the photos! Allen and his wife were accommodating and very fun and outgoing.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Leslie · Married on 08/16/2014

I would recommend JFstudioz to all friends and family. My husband and had a great time during our photo shoot. They have very professional service and our pictures are awesome. We look forward to doing business in the future.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Vernice · event on 07/26/2014

Allen was very professional and accommodating. I was more than a little late to my maternity shoot and felt completely horrible about it, Allen worked with me and was still able to bring my ideas to life. Although I wouldn't advise anyone to be late, Allen remained professional and very personable with my family and I, he even got my boyfriend to smile!!! which made for a very enjoyable photo session. Everyone loves my pictures!!! I will definitely be calling him again. Thanks Allen!!!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Tenisha and Chris · Married on 07/13/2014

Love love love Jfstudioz! Very professional. They were everywhere my husband and I needed them to be without even asking. Jfstudioz captured every memorable moment needed. Thank you guys so much for being apart of our big day!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Lewis & Miriam · Married on 07/06/2014

JF Studioz just shot my military wedding and I haven't stopped receiving compliments yet! I've worked with enough photographers to know what's quality service and this company fits the bill.

Sent on 07/14/2014

April · Married on 06/21/2014

Allen is great to work with! Captures perfect details and has unique image ideas that turn out incredible!

Sent on 07/13/2014