50/Fifty Reviews

54 | Asheville, NC

54 Reviews for 50/Fifty

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2018

Fall wedding in the mountains

50/Fifty helped make our wedding day a sweet success.
    Mandy was great at guiding us through the planning process, and cake tasting was probably our favorite day. The funfetti cake with buttercream icing? So yum. Mandy was able to help us design a beautiful simple cake, as well as table full of other baked goods (including some gluten free options). Her decor rentals helped bring the dessert table to life, and she did a beautiful job executing it. The desserts were gorgeous and delicious and we couldn't have asked for more. Thank you Mandy!

Matt and Lauren

Sent on 01/30/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2017

Mandy was a complete joy to work with. We had two separate events, a small elopement and reception and she truly went out of her way to make sure we had the right desserts when we needed them (including driving to the salon location for a drop off!). Great customer service, and super tasty desserts - including cakes, pies, and cookies! Thank you Mandy for making our special day top notch!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Andrea · Married on 04/23/2016

Mandy did an excellent job with our desserts! We had a two tier wedding cake, as well as 600 mini desserts for our 150 guests! She sent us the menu and everything beforehand to ensure that we had time to choose, and then she had everything we wanted to try ready for our (complimentary) tasting! She executed incredibly well on everything we asked for, and we heard the desserts were incredible!! The display was also BEAUTIFUL - I couldn't have imagined a prettier layout. She worked with my coordinator leading up to the day, so I can't really talk to much to that experience, but overall I enjoyed Mandy and would book with her again!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Bianca · Married on 12/02/2017

3.8
      1.5

Our wedding cakes from 50/Fifty were absolutely delicious! Our guests loved them and we loved that we had leftovers to take home after the wedding! In the beginning, Mandy was very responsive to my emails and we scheduled a tasting with her and booked on the spot. After that, I didn't hear from her with an updated invoice or even a receipt from the deposit that we paid. I had to follow up about 3 times before I finally heard back. Fast forward to about 2 weeks before the wedding and I reached out again to ask about paying the final balance and confirming final details and guest count and still did not hear back until about 3-4 days before the wedding (which is incredibly stressful). I understand things come up and it turned out great but there was more stress put on me than there needed to be. I shouldn't have had to chase her down to pay her. Overall I would recommend 50/Fifty based solely on the taste of their cakes and desserts.

Sent on 12/19/2017