5 STAR MOBILE DJ'S LLC Reviews

29 | Cheshire, CT

29 Reviews for 5 STAR MOBILE DJ'S LLC

Samantha · Married on 05/17/2012

Gabe was extremely flexible with both of our busy schedules. Whether it was email, text, phone calls, or quick meetings over dinner he made sure everything was on point. If he wasn't sure his sax player Jim Pino would chime in with even helping set up a time line on how the evening will fall into play to assure my husband and myself would enjoy some time on the dance floor. Music was perfect , I'm a 90's girl and 5 star mobile Djs definitely made sure that's what my guests and I were able to party and dance to all night! Completely unforgettable! Having the package deal with JGuiles photography was a huge help because it took care of two of the most important parts of any brides day! And both Gabe And Josh worked around my schedule to meet.. And booking them I even recieved a percentage off my hair and make up by Nicole Marie's! The night ran smoothly and it was a lot of fun! And I recieved nothing but compliments on the night and how it played out! Thank u guys soo soo much!

Sent on 06/05/2012

5 Star Mobile DJ was considerate helpful and above all 5 star service in my book. As busy as they are, always got back to me at right away and was attentive to all my needs as a bride! They got the crowd going on the dance floor, even for people that I never saw dance! Truly professional and made my wedding something that was talked about for years!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Georgia · Married on 11/10/2013

the music was awesome, the dance floor was packed and the sacxaphone player added an awesome touch , definitely would hire you again,,,

Sent on 11/18/2013

Eric · Married on 04/04/2015

Gabe did a great job at our wedding. Very professional. Was set up on time and made our wedding fun and enjoyable. Thanks again!

Sent on 05/04/2015