5 Diamond DJ Services Reviews

5 Diamond DJ Services 5
5 Diamond DJ Services 6
5 Diamond DJ Services 7

Christine · Married on 05/29/2010

We had an absolute blast with Thomas as our DJ. He did a wonderful job making everything flow the way it should. He made sure that the music we wanted to hear was played by speaking with us in person and using his online planning form which was so easy to use. All of our guests definitely enjoyed the wonderful job that Thomas did and we would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/18/2010

Ashley · Married on 05/22/2010

DJ Thomas Riley helped to make our wedding a really great time for everyone. He played a good variety of music based on the varying age groups at our wedding. There were always people on the dance floor until the very end of the reception.

Sent on 06/12/2010

Bryan · Married on 05/15/2010

Everything was great. Thomas is very professional from the first meeting all the way through the event. We would definitely use his services again if we ever needed a DJ or Master of Ceremonies.

Sent on 06/20/2010

Nicole · Married on 05/01/2010

If you can't find a song that you want in Thomas' music database, just ask him for it and he'll get it for you!

Sent on 05/25/2010

Jay · Married on 10/10/2009

Thomas was great and met all of our expectations. I am a detail person and he covered all of the details. I would recommend his services to others and asked him to use me as a reference.

Sent on 10/16/2009

Christina · Married on 10/03/2009

It was a pleasure working with Thomas. He was friendly, detail oriented and helpful with making the day run smoothly. We had a blast at my reception and danced for 3 hours straight!

Sent on 11/03/2009

mike · Married on 10/02/2009

DJ Thomas and his assistant did a fantastic job at our wedding. They worked hard to keep our guests on the dance floor all night. Everyone had a great time! Thanks guys!

Sent on 10/11/2009

Jonathan & Jillian · Married on 09/11/2009

DJ Tom and 5 diamond DJ made our day Perfect! The Music as well as the MC'ing was great, family and friends are still telling us how great Tom was. We couldn't of asked for anything more. Awesome is the only word that comes to mind, we are very thankful and very happy we picked 5 diamond Dj services. We would not change a thing, it was so good my wife and I wish we could do it all again!

Sent on 09/30/2009

Christine · Married on 09/05/2009

Thomas (5-Diamond DJ Services) deserves a 5 star rating! Thomas was wonderful, accessible, and played amazing music! He had everyone on the dance floor all night long..even had some of our guests dancing as they were walking out the door! All our guests complimented us on our choice!

Sent on 10/09/2009

Ashten · Married on 08/21/2009

He was fantastic! EVERYONE was on the dance floor from the end of dinner until they kicked us out of the venue at the end of the reception! Guests of all age groups at our reception have commented to us about how great the music was and what a great job the DJ did. He's great and easy to work with and is very expererienced--and it shows! I would recommend this DJ service to everyone!

Sent on 10/01/2009

Daniel · Married on 08/21/2009

The best DJ I have seen at any wedding I have attended. My guests had nothing but great praise for the DJ. From the time the DJ started the dance music until the end of the night, the dance floor was never empty. As a matter of fact it was packed most of the night, with all age groups. The DJ played dance music that crossed all generations.

Sent on 10/09/2009

Jennifer · Married on 05/09/2009

My Husband and I were extremely happy with Thomas Riley from 5 Diamond DJ Services. He helped us choose our song for my big trip down the aisle and everyone loved it. He answered all of our questions and made us feel very comfortable. All of my guests danced all night long and had a great time. My Dad was very pleased with the service because the music was never too loud and Thomas was very professional. We would highly recommend 5 Diamond DJ Service!

Sent on 10/05/2009
  • F

Frank · Married on 09/06/2008

Exceptional DJ. Kept 95% of the people on the floor and dancing for the entire length of the reception. i received noting but compliments from all the guests as to what a great time they had. Some said it was the best wedding they ever went to!!

Sent on 10/05/2009

Kristin · Married on 09/06/2008

Thomas was wonderful at our wedding. If it wasn't for him keeping the entire reception organized and on schedule, we would have ran out of time! He also had the entire room up and dancing nonstop! A good friend of my family who goes to a lot of weddings throughout the year told me that our wedding was by far the most enjoyable one he had attended in years! I just wish we had 3 or 4 more hours to keep dancing! It was such a great time. I recommend 5 Diamond DJ Services to anyone who wants to sit back and enjoy their wedding, knowing that their guests are in good hands!

Sent on 11/30/2009

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2006

Quality services and greatly met our expectations! We would definitely refer to family and friends!

Sent on 11/22/2009

Laura · Married on 08/17/2013

Thomas was great! Everyone was on the dance floor. He has all the music linked together so you don't stop dancing. Although he mispronounced a bridesmaid's name and goofed on the lineup. He was still a great DJ.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Ebony · Married on 05/20/2011

Everything was excellent, your service exceeded my expectations. Thanks so much for everything that you guys did.

Sent on 06/02/2011

Thomas was a great DJ. He really made the wedding come alive and kept people on the dance floor.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Anthony · Married on 09/19/2009

We enjoyed working with Thomas. He provided valuable insight leading up to our wedding day, had an easy-to-use format when we outlined the day's events and made music selections and was agreeable when we had suggestions. Also Thomas was at all times professional. All in all his services added to the day's success and fun.

Sent on 11/12/2009

Melissa · Married on 10/02/2010

2.4
      2.5

We choose DJ Thomas for our wedding he was excellent at playing the songs we had chosen and requested however some of my guests and myself and husband included felt as though his voice was too low and not very engaging!! He was also a stickler for time he started playing my father daughter song before we were even in sight and on the dance floor I actually had no shoes on either because I had no time. No one was paying attention to any of our parent dances, which makes us upset till this day! Both sets of parents and many of our close friends and family missed us cutting our cake because they didn't hear him!! No very good at MC'ing!

Sent on 08/12/2011