5 Diamond DJ Services Reviews

5 Diamond DJ Services 5
5 Diamond DJ Services 6
5 Diamond DJ Services 7

Karol · Married on 03/15/2014

Thomas and Lizz were amazing! A joy to work with from the very first phone call, they were professional, fun, and easy to work with. I highly recommend them to everyone - even my guests couldn't stop commenting on how great the DJ was and how much fun they had.

Sent on 03/25/2014

The music was great. Everyone danced until the very last minute! The photo booth was mobbed all night long...everyone loved it!

Sent on 03/16/2014

Very organized and easy to work with. Well worth the money (and reasonably priced). We (my husband and I) had seen Thomas in action at my husband's cousin's wedding before we hired him so we already knew how great he was. At our wedding, I received multiple compliments from our guests that our wedding was the best they've ever been to and that the music selection was great. On our RSVPs we included an option to 'Please list a song that will get you dancing' so we ended up with a list of songs for Thomas, some of which weren't yet in his extensive song library and that was no issue. He was able to play all the songs we needed no problem. As soon as open dance started at the wedding, Thomas was able to fill the dance floor in what seemed like 2 seconds and the dance floor stayed filled and full of energy for the entire event. Some of our engaged friends even asked for his business card. MC's can really make or break a wedding since they control the atmosphere so it's important to choose once that can deliver, and Thomas did not disappoint!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Chelsey · Married on 12/07/2013

Having Thomas for our djing and lighting services during our wedding, was the best choice ever. Him and his Wife ( Liz- photographer) were simply amazing, were just like family. I gave his services all 5 stars because it simply describes how the services wrre provided. Thank you!

Sent on 02/26/2014

We happened across Thomas Riley from 5 Diamond DJ Productions after winning their raffle prize for up lighting at a wedding expo near our venue site (The Pavilion on Crystal Lake in Middletown, CT). After meeting with him, he was an easy choice for our wedding. He was very personable and professional and his services were reasonably priced based on other DJs we were looking into. We only had a couple song choices in mind, but Thomas did a great job choosing songs to get the crowd moving (even my Great Aunt Nancy made an appearance on the dance floor). The up lighting was a great touch to the venue, too!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2013

We experienced Thomas’ DJ skills at a friend’s wedding and knew there was no other option when it came time to find a DJ for our own wedding. From the moment we met with Thomas, we knew he was going to be a perfect fit for us. He listened to all of our thoughts and concerns very carefully. As a result, the atmosphere for the night was perfectly captured through his music selection. Throughout the night, guest after guest asked how we found such an amazing DJ. We could not recommend Thomas enough to anyone searching for a perfect DJ.

Sent on 03/16/2014

Lynsey · Married on 09/28/2013

DJ Thomas was amazing! He was very professional, courteous, and prompt during all of our meetings and various communications. We were so worried that people wouldn't dance, but he got them dancing. It was an incredible night and everyone had a blast because of DJ Thomas and his awesome song selections. We highly recommend 5 Diamond Productions and specifically DJ Thomas for any bride, groom, or individual who is looking for an amazing DJ who can get the party started and keep it going all night long.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Maegan · Married on 09/01/2013

DJ Thomas Riley and 5 Diamond Productions really helped us out in a sticky situation. After placing a deposit with another DJ, he stop responding to emails and phone calls. I was referred to 5 Diamond Productions through a friend, who had hired them for their wedding reception. I was at that reception, so I had no qualms in calling Thomas Riley to set up a meeting.

Lucky for me, he was available on the date of our reception, that was a short month or two away! After sitting down with Tom, talking to him about our situation, what we wanted for the reception (since thats all it was, we were getting married in Jamaica previous to the party), I left the house knowing that he was the right choice for us and our guests.

Tom played for cocktail hour, dinner, and the rest of our reception, as well as provided uplighting to set the mood and a screen to show our Jamaican memories throughout the night. He played requested music and to the crowd with ease. Never once were there less than 10 people on our dance floor (unless you count our first dance!) We still see friends and family who rave about how much fun our reception was. I attribute this fun to Tom and his wonderful personality and professionalism as a DJ. Music is important to the party...so do not settle, choose the best. And Tom and 5 Diamond Productions are just that....one of the best around.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Brianna · Married on 06/28/2013

Thomas did such an amazing job as a dj at my wedding at the waterview! The dance floor was always full and he and his booth looked very professional! He was very organized letting us all know what we needed to do and when. I received many compliments from guests on what a great dj he was! Thank you Thomas!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Thomas was one of my most responsive vendors. He was attentive, very professional. and I know he wanted to give me the best day possible. I really liked working with him and his online portal made picking my playlist a breeze! Thanks so much :)

Sent on 06/25/2013

Samantha · Married on 05/04/2013

Thomas was one of my favorite essentials to my wedding. From the first meeting to even after my wedding, he was professional, courteous and patient. He was extremely organized and knew what to do and when to do it. He knew what to say and when to say it. I wanted a few songs played and asked him to use his judgement on the rest. I have only heard how great the night was from all of my guests. I would recommend Thomas and 5 Star Productions to everyone for any event. Even just to come to my house and play a few tunes while I clean. :)

Sent on 05/14/2013

Tim · Married on 11/24/2012

As the master of ceremony Thomas was amazing in keeping the flow of the reception and catering to our every request.

Sent on 12/16/2012

Thomas was awesome! He was very attentive, professional, and organized. Most importantly, he read the audience and kept the party going! All of our guests, all ages told us how much fun they had. I highly recommend. You won't be dissapointed.

Sent on 12/16/2012

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2012

Excellent energy, personality and really listened to our needs. Kept the dance floor packed all night with great music selections! Fun to work with and would most definitely recommend 5 Diamond Productions LLC to anyone! I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Jillian · Married on 10/27/2012

Lizz, the photographer, is such a sweet woman who worked hard to capture all of the special moments on our wedding day. She is very professional, kind and extremely easy to work with. She was everywhere we needed her to be and I have no doubt that our wedding photos will be beautiful as she already sent us a couple sneak peaks. Her package was very reasonable for all that was included.

Thomas, the DJ, had a great attitude and outgoing personality that got all of our guests out on the dance floor. He worked with us to come up with a playlist that suited our taste and stayed true to everyhing we requested of him. He got all of our guests involved and kept them dancing!

My husband and I are so happy with booked both photography and DJ services with 5 Diamond Productions. It was easy to coordinate with both of them and they worked so well together!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2012

Awesome, awesome, awesome!! Thomas had a great selection of music to play during the cocktail hour/dinner followed by our 2 hours of dancing. Everyone was on the dance floor! He knew how to seamlessly mix songs across various genres. Additionally, his attention to our timeline and overall wedding details was extremely professional. Thomas is definitely NOT your run-of-the-mill DJ from a large company. If you're looking for personalized service, professionalism, and music to keep the crowd dancing, this is the DJ for you! We would recommend 5 Diamond Productions to anyone.

Sent on 10/05/2012

Michaelle · Married on 09/08/2012

I had Thomas and Lizz for my wedding they were the nicest people ever I had a great time with them they did everything I asked for would definitely recommend them to anyone!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2012

tricia · Married on 09/02/2012

excellent DJ very satisfied!!!

Sent on 10/06/2012

We loved having 5 Diamond DJ services at our wedding. We gave them a small list of the songs we'd like to hear, and he chose AMAZING music to fill in the gaps. We've had so many compliments on the music from our guests, and really loved it ourselves. We were especially fond of the organizational system used, it really helped us plan and commit to the music we wanted. We wouldn't choose any other DJ service!

Sent on 10/06/2012

Emily · Married on 08/11/2012

Thomas was extremely helpful! He played all of our "had to have" music and took theme and ran with it. All of our guests had an absolute blast. Also, we had to add some extra time at the last minute due to some inclement weather. 5 Diamond DJ was more than willing to help us out!

Sent on 10/12/2012

We were so pleased with Thomas. He was friendly, professional, and kept the dance floor moving. We loved him and our guests did too.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Leslie · Married on 07/07/2012

My husband and I have nothing but compliments about 5 Diamond DJ Services. Thomas was fantastic! There was never a lull in the event. The music kept the party moving and set the perfect party atmosphere. We will recommend 5 Diamond DJ to anyone and everyone. We were given a planning form to let Thomas know exactly what we were looking for and through a follow up interview before the event, he understood exactly what we were looking for. The dance floor was never empty, even during dinner, great music couldn't help but draw people to the dance floor.

Thank you, Thomas, very much!! You were the best!!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Emilia · Married on 06/30/2012

5 Diamond Productions really lives up to its name. We couldn't be happier with the turnout of our wedding thanks to Thomas. It's absolutely worth every penny to have an outstanding DJ and we highly recommend his company to everyone.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Kira · Married on 06/02/2012

Thomas was a real pleasure to work with. He made planning our wedding fun, easy, and totally affordable. He was able to easily accommodate our last minute changes and made the night flow very smoothly.

I would absolutely recommend 5 Diamond services.

Sent on 06/19/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2011

I would highly recommend this company!!!

Sent on 10/18/2011