5 Diamond DJ Services Reviews

5 Diamond DJ Services 6
5 Diamond DJ Services 7
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/16/2015

I absolutely love Liz and Tom! They were so thoughtful in making sure to listen to our requests and make sure we had the best day possible. Liz always listened to our ideas for photo opps, engagement and wedding day, and the pictures came out perfect!! Tom did a great job as DJ! Everyone was on the dance floor having a great time and he made sure that we all stayed on schedule (besides me being late! haha). We got along so well that I believe we have found a lifetime photographer in Liz and will be using her for family shoots in the near future. ;-)

Sent on 05/19/2016

My husband and I could not be any happier with the services we received from 5 Diamond Productions. We had the wonderful opportunity to work with Frank as our DJ and he was fantastic! He truly helped coordinate the entire wedding, helped us set up a timeline, stay on task, and most importantly made our day one of the most fun and exciting days of our lives! He knew how to get everyone up and on their feet dancing, was great at all of the over all announcements of the events of our big day and he truly felt like part of the family the entire time. We definitely suggest using 5 Diamond Productions for any events in the future! Their online song and day planning tools helped IMMENSELY with planning our big day and was a definite bonus!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/25/2015

I don't even know where to begin! My husband and I are so thrilled we chose 5 Diamond Productions for our wedding day! Lizz and Thomas are amazing - from the moment we met them we knew they were the team for us!!

Photography - Lizz is incredible! I had such a great experience working with her! She genuinely cares about your thoughts and your vision, and she does everything she can (and some!) to make it happen. Her creativity, love, and passion for photography definitely shows! She is so flexible and easy to get along with. I must have sent her 100 emails from the moment we booked her and she always responded quickly. She was open to our suggestions and what we wanted, and she made it all happen. She has awesome ideas and her creativity/eye for things is really amazing. The sneak peaks of our photos I've seen are awesome.. I am craving more! Can't wait to see more of her beautiful work!!

DJ - Thomas knows how to get the party going, that's for sure! We had an amazing time at our wedding reception, and so much of it is owed to Thomas! He got everyone pumped up from the very beginning, and read the crowd really well throughout the whole night. We always had people dancing and that's what we wanted! He was so flexible and open to our ideas and thoughts! He kept the party going!

I don't hesitate for one second to recommend 5 Diamond Productions for your wedding! They are absolutely amazing! I was not one bit stressed when it came to our photography and DJ - Lizz and Thomas make it stress free! We also booked their photo booth - which rocked! We got an awesome book at the end of the night with everyone's photo booth strips, so fun to look at when we got home! We can't thank 5 Diamond Photography & 5 Diamond Productions enough!!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Dave · Married on 08/15/2015

Stop your reviews right here. 5 Diamond is the best! Liz and Thomas set the bar. They made our wedding day amazing. Liz and Thomas are the kind of people that you want to be surrounded with, let alone be at your wedding. Extremely genuine heart felt people. They make sure you know it's not just business. They really care. Liz and Thomas catered to every one of my wifes needs without a hiccup. They made her day so amazing and comfortable. The work was amazing! I cannot say enough good things about Liz and Thomas. They are wonderful people and are extremely good at what they do! We thought we were only getting a photographer for our wedding, but we got life long friends as well, and that is priceless!
    Sana and Dave Milo

Sent on 10/26/2015

Haley · Married on 07/18/2015

Absolutely amazing photographer duo! Kind, thoughtful, organized and professional. Would recommend for any couple near or far.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Jescenia · Married on 06/27/2015

Glad to have 5 Diamond productions a part of our special day!! The best choice for a photographer and dj...EVER!!

Sent on 07/11/2015

rachael · Married on 06/06/2015

I would recommend 5 diamond to anyone! They worked so well with us and helped to make our wedding perfect regardless of our budget. They were so attentive to all the details and made our wedding "the best wedding" people said hey had ever been to. The music kept everyone on their feet until the very end, the lighting made the space so warm and elegant, and the photo booth was such a hot with everyone. Thank you Thomas, Lizz, and especially our DJ Franky V!! We cannot thank you enough.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Steven & Jennifer · Married on 06/06/2015

We couldn't have picked a better photographer and DJ for our wedding! Lizz and Thomas received praise from every guest for their outstanding performance.
    Lizz actually took the time to get to know our personalities. Her creativity and passion for her job are unparalleled which lead to breathtaking photos. She captured every moment of the night beautifully!
    Thomas kept everyone in the party mood all night long. He took our song selection and created a playlist that everyone absolutely loved. Not a moment went by when the dance floor was anything but packed!
    P. S. Best Wedding Ever!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Kyle · Married on 05/31/2015

Thomas did a fantastic job with our wedding. Our ceremony was outside and the speaker and microphone that he provided worked perfectly. When it came to the reception, he did a fantastic job with keeping the party going and never letting it die down. I think the only time it may have died down was when everyone was exhausted from dancing so much and that is no lie. My wife and I couldn't be any more excited with how everything went and Thomas made it all happen!

I highly recommend 5 Diamond Productions! Thomas is fantastic to work with.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2015

Lizz and Thomas are amazing and really enjoy what they do! Everything was perfect!!! My guests really enjoyed the music, photobooth, and Lizz captured pictures upon request.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/14/2015

I would highly recommend 5 diamond productions! They made our day perfect! I felt so comfortable in front of the camera with liz. The dj was amazing and had the crowd dancing all night :)!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2014

Lizz and Thomas Riley are the most humble people in the industry! We keep getting so many compliments on the music and how smoothly it all went!! We recommend them to everyone we know!!!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Kellene · Married on 09/20/2014

Lizz is an amazing photographer! She and her assistant captured our day perfectly and got every shot I wanted as well as some gorgeous artistic ones. We will treasure our photos for a lifetime. We couldn't be happier! Thomas is a great DJ and was wonderful and accommodating of all our requests!

Sent on 09/22/2014
  • User4419736 · 2+ years ago

After searching around and looking at many over priced photographers we came across 5 Diamond Productions. Upon the first meeting, my now wife immediately clicked with Liz. Liz was very excited and had a ton of really great ideas to use for our wedding. She also captured specific pictures that we wanted perfectly. I was impressed with how hard she and her assistant worked and how they were able to get very important photographs for us. I couldn't imagine this day with out them being there capturing our special moments. The pictures are unbelievable, and the detail and work that went into them is second to none. Liz is outstanding with kids too!!! She knew exactly what to do and how to work with them.
    We also hired Thomas as a DJ, and he did a fantastic job. He kept everyone moving and was very attentive to our needs.
    5 Diamond Production really did a great job of capturing our special day forever. I cant believe how well the pictures came out. You will not be sorry if you use them for your special day.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Messellech · Married on 08/16/2014

Thomas and Lizz were amazing!! Thomas was our master of ceremony/DJ and Lizz managed the photo booth and they both did a great job. Thomas as AWESOME as DJ - from day one he listened to what we wanted and there was never a dull moment on our wedding day... guests were on the dance floor the entire night! I'm Ethiopian and my husband is Caribbean and he did a great job playing a great mix of songs to satisfy our families. Also, Thomas made sure he pronounced all our family and bridal party names correctly (there were several ethnic names). The photo booth was also a big hit - Lizz brought a ton of props and was patient with guests (most of them were probably beyond tipsy). Overall they were great - book them early!!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Kimi · Married on 08/09/2014

We decided to work with both Thomas and Lizz for our DJ ,photography and photo booth. I'll start with Thomas our DJ. He was professional and helpful during the whole process. As we got closer to the date he met with us and went over final details on everything which was nice and reassuring. We had him play music for the ceremony cocktail hour and reception ( 3 different locations) but he had all the equipment and kept the music going. ( non of that awkward quietness) My guest can't stop talking about the music. I gave little input on what I wanted I just picked a few songs I liked and told Thomas to do his thing. And he was amazing and read the crowd like they were his own friends and kept them on the dance floor the entire night! From the moment the dancing started it did not stop till the lights turned on and it was time to go home. He played all kinds of music. ( hes really in tune with the crowd) he kept the events moving along as well. we didn't miss out on anything. It was so fun my husband danced his butt off (3rd time in 10years I've seen him dance). Then there is Lizz my photographer she's amazing, fun, and handled the groomsmen incredibly well. It was like having one of my bestfriends with me. She was my right hand gal whatever I needed she was there. Her second shooter was just as personable. Her photos are stunning! I can't wait to see more. I loved all of her neat ideas and she captured my day with all the details. I'm so impressed by what I've seen. We also used the photo booth services. Not only Is it a blast for the guests but after we got a beautiful book and copies of all the photos. If you're planning an event and need these services I would highly recommend 5 diamond productions. It is convient to have them together and they also work incredibly we'll as a team. My husband and I, and my fiends and family couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Great job by 5 Diamond Productions. Being a DJ and photographer team made things a lot easier and Thomas and Lizz work well together. I'd recommend them to any couple looking for a fun and energetic wedding. Lizz the photographer did a great job with Aimee and Thomas the DJ had everyone up dancing without the corneyness you see at some weddings.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Monica · Married on 08/01/2014

Tom and Lizz were AMAZING. From the 1st meeting I knew they were a great team with great quality work. My reception was just a reception as we had a small ceremony months prior (military situation). Lizz did an amazing job of capturing many detailed shots, making sure she captured traditional moments/details (Indian culture). She was wonderful and attentive to my needs the entire night making sure she was always nearby for my needs/requests. She did a FABULOUS job of handling our bridal party of 14 with some very loud and goofy groomsmen. Even though my "on-time" husband showed up 2 hours LATE...she captured all the shots and poses she and I had discussed. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING is all I can say. TOM- was PERFECT! He did a wonderful job of mixing American and Indian/bollywood music and combined the styles perfectly. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. The indian guests were dancing to american music and vice-versa. Our room at the venue had some older decor touches with a low ceiling which my husband and I were very skeptical about...however...the uplighting and dance floor lighting package we did with Tom..completely transformed the room into a beautiful atmosphere that we didn't even remember the original look of the room. Tom. was so wonderful in accommodating last minute changes and requests in terms of timeline, entrances, announcements etc. Everything we wanted...we got with 5 DIAMOND PRODUCTIONS!!! I couldn't be happier and when/if our military endeavor brings us closer to CT we will be using them AGAIN and most definitely recommending them.

Sent on 08/06/2014

james · Married on 07/26/2014

It is so hard to put into words what 5 diamonds productions did for me and my new bride they were like family they made are night better then we could ever imagine the warmth of the photographer and the spirit of the dj was what made the night i never thought in my wildest dream that I would grow to love and bring in to my family not only a new wife but two new friend which I would cherish for a life time

Sent on 07/27/2014

We used Lizz and Thomas for our wedding photography and DJ. Lizz is an absolutely amazing photographer. She has a positive and enthusiastic personality that make taking photos a lot of fun. She had so many great ideas for different photo opportunities. Her assistant Amy was also a lot of fun, with great ideas. Thomas is great DJ. He has tons of music selections and offers an easy, online solution to planning your wedding songs. He even found a rare traditional Polish song to play at my wedding. I loved working with these two and couldn't be happier.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Lynsey and Troy · Married on 07/11/2014

Thomas did an outstanding job as master of ceremonies at our wedding. We did a ton of research and knew that we would be getting a high quality DJ if we went with 5 Diamond Productions, and Thomas definitely did not disappoint. After meeting with him, we were very confident that he would turn our wedding into a real party and that is exactly what he did. He brought high energy, excitement, and an amazing mix of music that kept our guests dancing for hours.

One of the things Thomas told us when we met with him was that he is great at reading a room and playing music that suits the crowd. He absolutely delivered on this promise. Our guests loved the music and Thomas kept people on the dance floor the entire evening. We even had a special request for our first dance - that we wanted all of our guests to dance with us - and Thomas made it happen. Everybody raved about the "group" first dance and we were extremely pleased with Thomas' ability to make it happen.

Thomas also responded very quickly to all of our emails and phone calls, answering all of our questions and addressing any concerns we had. The pricing is extremely reasonable and absolutely worth every penny. We are so glad we went with Thomas and 5 Diamond Productions. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anybody who wants to make their wedding an unforgettable party.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Thomas was accommodating and professional right from the very start of the planning process all the way through to the end of the Big Day! Everything ran very smoothly and before he started any special songs (father/daughter dance, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.) he always checked with me or my husband first to make sure it was a good time for us. One extremely important thing to us was that he pronounce last names (especially ours) correctly and Thomas pulled this off perfectly! As far as the music, he played all the songs that we put on our play list and a lot of other great songs too. There were always people on the dance floor and guests commented on how great the music was. I would highly recommend Thomas and 5 Diamond Productions to anyone who wants a stress-free, smoothly-run event! Thanks Thomas!!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Tanya · Married on 05/31/2014

I'm so glad that I ran into Lizz and Thomas at a Bridal Expo. A week before I ran into them I was in the process of firing the photographer we had originally booked with because of how unhappy we were with the engagement shoot and the customer service. As soon as we met with Lizz and Thomas we knew we made right decision to let go of the other photographers and move forward with 5Diamond! They were great and FUN to work with! She even remembered all the names of our large bridal party with in that first hour! She is sweet and takes beautiful pictures and definitely makes you feel so comfortable with each picture she takes! MUST HIRE 5Diamond for any event!

Sent on 06/16/2014

5 diamond productions did a wonderful job on our wedding! They were very accommodating, professional, and responsive! I would highly recommend their services to others!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Andrea · Married on 04/05/2014

Thomas was the most amazing DJ for my wedding. My guests commented all night on how great he was - I don't think I ever saw the dance floor less than packed once he opened it up! Thomas always knows how to read a crowd and set the mood right - you can definitely count on him for your event!!

Sent on 04/06/2014