4YourOccasions Photography Reviews

18 | Douglasville, GA

18 Reviews for 4YourOccasions Photography

• LaToya

LaToya · Married on 12/01/2012

I loved the work Jernice did,even with our engagements pictures!!! She did a wonderful job and her prices are very reasonable!!! Thanks Jernice for your wonderful service,me and Demetrius enjoyed you!!

Sent on 12/07/2012
  • mrsMalone

stephanie · Married on 10/03/2009

I vote you THE BEST IN GEORGIA!
    I'm so glad I chose you, from our first conversaton I never worried about a thing. you have such a wonderful personality, photography is your gift and you are perfect at it.

Sent on 10/04/2009

Sheena · Married on 07/18/2009

4youroccasions staff is very professional and prompt. I had the best experience with Jernice the photographer on my wedding day. She is very professional, tactful, delightful, kind hearted, and a joy to work with. I would recommend her and her staff to anyone who is looking for quality photos for your special day or any event. I will definitely be using them again.

Thanks 4youroccasions!!!

Sheena Wilder

Sent on 08/12/2009

Barbara · Married on 05/17/2009

A wonderful photographer. Our pictures were beautiful and most definitely told a story. The photographer didn't miss any special moments and capture every detail of our event. If you don't believe us, check out her website. She is really good!

Sent on 06/03/2009

Tequila · Married on 05/03/2009

I love Jernice!!! The first day that I met her I fell in love with her "I was a bride first attitude". Not to mention how down to earth she is. She also understands that in todays economy everyone is looking for excellent work like hers at affordable prices. She really does understand this and you'll love her work.

Sent on 05/15/2009

Shana · Married on 04/25/2009

Mrs. Speer of 4youroccasions Photography is always prompt, keeps you informed and made sure that we had what we requested and the pictures we simply could not do without, capturing memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 05/06/2009

R.W. · Married on 04/11/2009

4Your occasions provided a great service for our wedding. I would recommend this photograher to my friends.

Sent on 06/03/2009

Andria · Married on 03/21/2009

Jernice was a blessing to me,we talked on the phone and she had a very sweet spirit. I couldnt have found a better photographer more caring and professional then she was,Thanks Jernice,for all the memories that you captured. Andria Pope

Sent on 04/05/2009

Traci · Married on 02/14/2009

4 Your Occasions Photograhpy was AWESOME. They provided me with spectacular service and I would recommend their business to anyone. My photos were beautiful and I received a lot of compliments and great reviews on how well my pictures looked.

Sent on 02/21/2009

DELSINA · Married on 02/14/2009

JOB WELL DONE!

Sent on 03/11/2009

Carleen · Married on 12/20/2008

The photographers was on time from the beginning to the end. Our pictures were developed and ready for pick up quicker than we would have thought they would be. Photos of our wedding were outstanding. We would surely recommend 4YourOccasions to anyone that need good quality and on time services.

Sent on 01/27/2009

Beverly · Married on 09/06/2008

Flexibility was the most important part of the whole event, I was truly amazed at how flexible she was. Being that this was a very important event, that was one of my main concerns, however, once again she came through like a champ. I would recommend her to anyone in the world. A job well done.

Sent on 10/01/2008

Myra · Married on 07/05/2008

4youroccasions is an excellent choice for photography. Jernice was a very friendly person to work with. She is flexible and able to work to capture any picture that you may have in mind. The prices are excellent and you absolutely receive more for your money than what you pay for. I would strongly recommend Jernice as a photographer at any occasion.

Sent on 07/23/2008

Sharon · Married on 05/31/2008

Jernice was a very professional photographer from start to finish. She knew all of the right shots to get. I will most definately use her again. Keep up the good work.

Sent on 08/20/2008

Juanita · Married on 08/30/2008

Janice Speers is an excellent photographer, She really cared for my needs. I will contnue to refer her to anyone needng photography

Sent on 09/30/2008

Miesha · Married on 05/02/2009

3.0

This is a wonderful photographer and I would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 05/06/2009

rechelle · Married on 06/14/2008

3.5

on the day of my wedding everything that could go wrong went wrong, all except the photographer she came to the church 3 times before we arrived and was polite and professional . and the pictures did not take weeks to come back it was just a matter of days. I would recommend 4youroccasions to everyone.

Sent on 07/28/2008
  • User6020201 · 2+ years ago

0.4
      0.5

Stay away!!!! Was rude and very unprofessional. My biggest regret was hiring her. Takes anything and everything personally and would not cooperate.

Sent on 05/26/2016

4YourOccasions Photography's reply:

This person is upset because they did not pay for their copyright cd and she is expecting to get it free. I am not giving this to her. I will uphold my professional standards and request you to rely on all previous comments by my clients. She can pay full price for the cd and settle this issue. If you meet her in person, you will see what I had to deal with including her husband and kids.