47 Moments Photography Reviews

54 | Bethel, CT

54 Reviews for 47 Moments Photography

Amanda · Married on 08/10/2013

Brian and Rachel were such a joy to work with. I have known them for years and have always admired their work. When we got engaged I knew that I only wanted 47 moments to be there on our day. Brian and Rachel captured such intimate and special moments. We were so happy with the results. I means so much to us to have had friends be there to capture these moments. We can only hope that we are able to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Kim · Married on 07/20/2013

My husband and I both loved 47 Moments Photography! It was helpful to have the engagement session so we could get to know them and they could get to know us. They always responded quickly and made sure to understand our needs and wants. They are incredibly nice, and have a great balance of stepping in, being helpful or directing people when needed, but staying behind the scenes at the same time (which is what we specifically wanted when looking for photographers). We love our engagement and wedding pictures and our album is BEAUTIFUL! I would definitely recommend them to any interested couples and also recommend the engagement session first so you can get to know each others' styles.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Michelle · Married on 07/06/2013

Brian and Rachel pay attention to who you are as a couple and capture the important little things as well as the big. Know that if you choose them, your wedding photos will hold the magic of the day so you can relive it for years to come. :)

Sent on 07/23/2013

Nikki · Married on 06/29/2013

We loved the photos you took for us. I felt you both had a special gift for making us feel like we were special, like we were your friends, and that your efforts to produce quality photos were going to be endless. In fact, you tired yourselves and spread the load to take groom and bride photos in separate locations and in multiple locations for each of us. I am not only very impressed by your professionalism, your quality of work, but am very delighted that we invested in your team to supply a this very precious keepsake of memories (i.e. photos) for our special day.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Niccole · Married on 04/27/2013

We could not be happier with the service and the product we received from 47 Moments. Their creativity, professionalism and love for what they do really shined throughout. We couldn't be happier. They truly made the experience of getting married that much easier, also allowing us to forever have those wonderful memories at hand for a lifetime with their exceptional photos.

Vicky · Married on 10/20/2012

From standing on a ladder to get a picture of all the guests following the ceremony to the more intimate setting of photos with the bride and groom, our photographers were flexible, positive and took great photos! We would be thrilled to recommend them.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Brian & Rachel were absolutely amazing. I loved them from the moment I met with them! I really liked how they explained the whole process to me as well as their available wedding packages that included an engagement shoot (or getting to know you shoot).

On the day of the wedding they caught all the moments that my husband and I wanted to remember and all the things we missed because we were all over the place. At the end of the night they checked with me to see if there were any other pictures that I wanted before the night was over.

There are a lot of horror stories about brides not getting pictures back on time, and Brian & Rachel have been within the time frame they promised for everything.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone and will consider using them again in the future after we start a family!

Sent on 11/24/2012

Natalie · Married on 07/07/2012

Brian and Rachel area amazing photographers!!! They really took the time to listen to what my husband I wanted for our perfect day! On the day of the wedding they made sure that we got pictures with everyone we wanted and our bridal shots with our bridal party, families, and just us are AMAZING!! I would DEFINITELY use 47 Moments Photography again!!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2012

First off, Rachel and Brian are the most humble and kind individuals you'll ever meet. They are soloely focused on you the day of your wedding. You can see the passion they have for photography in every photo. When asked to re-arrange Engagement Photos to include some different aspects of our Rehersal Dinner--they were more than happy to do so. They are flexible and do not charge hourly. They are going to be available at whatever time you need on the wedding day. The professionalism is incredible. As friends, I can say that they are gifted and they are two people I would highly recommend to any bride and groom on their wedding day.

Thanks again Rach and Brian. :)
    Fondly,
    Nate and Lauren White

Sent on 07/23/2012

Barbara · Married on 05/12/2012

We could not have been more happy with our wedding photography. Brian and Rachel are professional and flexible. I couldn't have imagined having anyone else with me the day of the wedding - the photographer is there to witness such important parts of the day - and I loved being able to have Brian and Rachel with me during those moments.
    The quality of the images are stunning. I love their style and how elegant all the photos turned out.
    I will DEFINITELY use them in the future and can wholeheartedly recommend them!

Sent on 07/06/2012

Karolina · Married on 10/07/2011

We could not have made a better choice than selecting Rachel & Brian as our photographers! From the 1st time we met, they were very sincere and informative, and eager to learn more about us and what we were looking for in a photographer. They are always prompt in replying to our questions and willing to customize a package to suit our needs. Our photos are absolutely stunning and I would not hesitate to recommend this wonderful couple to my friends and family, or to use their services in the future! Thank you so much for being so easy to work with and paying attention to all the details that were important to us!

Sent on 11/28/2011

jenna · Married on 09/17/2011

Rachel and Brian provide amazing services and are so willing to accommodate any request! They take the time to understand you as individuals and as a couple to help make sure that their photos truly tell a story. Their work brought tears to my eyes because they capture every emotion and every detail on such a special day. They are so loving and comforting that they make a day full of craziness a day to remember its all about the love. The photos are so unique and so gorgeous I can't stop staring! I can't wait to work with them again!

Sent on 12/01/2011

47 Moments took my engagement and wedding photos and they are wonderful! They did an amazing job capturing the moment and were so much fun to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer in the New England region. I plan to use them for future family photo sessions!

Russ · Married on 06/25/2011

Brian and Rachel were fantastic. I have worked at our wedding location for over 10 years and never could have imagined some of the pictures they took. They knew the perfect ways for us to pose and the best angle. They are amazing photographers and more importantly incredible people. Cant wait to work with them again

Jillian · Married on 05/21/2011

My husband and I have received so many compliments on our wedding pictures that Brian and Rachel took. They did such an amazing job at capturing every moment of our wedding day. They have a very unique style of photography that puts a nice twist from the common traditional shots usually taken by most photographers. They are very easy to communicate with, very friendly and reasonably priced. We used Brian and Rachel for our engagement photos as well, and will continue to use them for the next big milestone in our lives. We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/17/2011

They were amazing! They made me feel beautiful and relaxed. Everything was planned around my busy schedule. They listened to what my husband and I wanted and made sure we got it. Our pictures came out wonderful and we are able to enjoy them ever day. I highly recommend 47 moments!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Adib · Married on 05/16/2010

Rachel and Brian Henderson of 47 Moments are amazing. They photographed one of my best-friends weddings, in which I was a groomsman. I noticed their attention to detail and expertise on that day. Once we saw the wonderful moments they captured of their wedding, my wife and I knew we had to book them for our wedding. They accommodated our needs by travelling a bit further then were accustomed to. They were absolute professionals, even when dealing with our family members trying to squeeze in to get their "perfect shot". They caught some beautiful candid moments that we didn't even know they were paying attention to. They also created some wonderful timeless images that our friends and family still talk about to this day. Last, but not least, they photographed my wife and captured the beauty and love I saw that day and for that, I will always be grateful. Their work was so amazing that when we had our first child, we knew we were going to call them for our daughter's first professional photos. I was happy they were able to come to our home and photograph our newborn daughter. As picture happy as I am with my own camera, they were able to find angles and shots I never would have thought of, in my own home. I truly love their work and would wholeheartedly recommend them for any event you would need a photographer. They are sincerely very nice and their work speaks for itself.

-Sincerely
    Adib and Kelly Q.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Jennifer · Married on 04/24/2010

Brian and Rachel were our photographers for our big day.
    We had a beautiful venue on a beautiful day and Brian and Rachel captured every special moment.
    They were very professional and we loved all of the pictures!
    I loved working with Brian and Rachel so much that I referred my sister in law to them for her wedding!
    We couldn’t of asked for a better team of photographers.
    ~Jennifer Atherton

April · Married on 01/30/2010

Brian and Rachel did an absolutely wonderful job capturing our wedding! Adam and I would highly recommend them to everyone we know! They were very professional but also a lot of fun to work with and get to know. They really made us feel comfortable as they captured intimate and unique photos throughout the day. We loved seeing a facebook album and a blog post of our wedding only two days after the event! It was so exciting seeing a handful of exquisite photos so quickly. Their creativity is beautiful. Thank you Brian and Rachel! We love what we've seen so far and can't wait to see more!

Sent on 05/13/2010

Emily · Married on 08/15/2009

Exceeded all of our expectations!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Rebecca · Married on 05/17/2008

When we got married we knew that the pictures would be the most important thing that happened that day aside from our actual vows. Photographs become your memories after a while and they are how your children get to know you. Rachel did such an amazing job with our photos. She made sure to find out what was important to us so that she could display it in the pictures and she captured all of the most precious moments from that day. My husband and I are very happy with our pictures. We will be asking Rachel to photograph us in the future for other events.

Sent on 05/13/2010

Brian and Rachel Henderson were wonderful to work with! My husband and I were married 7 years ago this past July -- it has been a pleasure to follow their work all this time and to see how they have grown professionally over the years. Brian and Rachel are creative, kind, loving, and provide quality service.

Sent on 09/02/2013
  • W

William and Amy · Married on 04/09/2005

If you are looking for someone to make your wedding photos stand out, Brian and Rachel are your photographers. They did a fantastic job with our wedding! They are so easy to work with! They were there to meet our every need and had great ideas to help capture the emotion of our day. We LOVE our photos and will always remember exactly how we felt just by looking at them. Brian and Rachel are genuine people who you can trust with your important day. Choose them because the quality they give is unmatched!

Sent on 05/20/2010

Rachel and Brian are a pleasure to be around and are great at what they do. On our wedding day they were on time, attentive and professional. I love every picture they took that day and would highly recommend them to anyone. They are great people and it shows in their work.

Sent on 07/31/2014

M · Married on 07/06/2013

Brian and Rachel do a phenomenal job of capturing every detail of your special day! By taking the time to listen to you and your soon-to-be, they learn what your style is and cater to it nicely. There were so many special moments that they captured without us even realizing it! The photo journalistic style of photography brings a freshness to each photo. Rest assured that your event will be in good hands with this fantastic duo.

Things to note:
    This husband and wife team are attentive to detail, and make sure to capture the "behind the scenes" events as well as those that the bride and groom may think are the most important. Once you receive your prints, you will find many photos that give you an even deeper look at your own special day. . .those little things that you, the bride and groom, could not see because you were only in one place at a time.
    Our pastor requested that Brian and Rachel remain hidden and or seated during our ceremony. . .but somehow they both worked magic and got phenomenal shots while still pleasing our pastor. :)

Sent on 09/01/2013