413 on Wacouta Event Center Reviews

75 | Saint Paul, MN

75 Reviews for 413 on Wacouta Event Center

We are so happy that we chose to have our wedding at 413 Wacouta! The venue is absolutely stunning and Britty made the process so easy. Any questions we had she answered promptly and made the day go so smoothly. Our guests are still raving about the beautiful space at 413! We couldn't have chosen a better venue for our wedding day!

Sent on 01/14/2016

First of all, Britty is absolutely amazing!!!! She is so nice and so sweet and helped us with every little detail for our big day! The venue is gorgeous!!! We were blown away when we were walking through there. And after the wedding, I cannot tell you how many compliments about 413 on Wacouta that we have gotten. People in our wedding party loved the private rooms that we had before the wedding and loved Britty! Our guests thought the venue itself was stunning, and the reception hall is like something they have never seen! It was also great to be able to take pictures on the rooftop before the wedding with the St. Paul skyline in the background. Made for some amazing wedding photos! But, you need to meet with Britty and tour the venue for yourself, I can't even do it justice or tell you how great Britty is. You'll have to go see the venue for yourself and meet with her! AMAZING!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Molly · Married on 10/31/2015

If you're looking for a knockout gorgeous venue and top notch service with attention to detail, then 413 on Wacouta is the perfect venue for you. Going into wedding planning was not something that came naturally to us, and Britty at 413 on Wacouta, made the experience simple and seamless. She is easily the best and most prompt communicator I've ever worked with...and she doesn't do any of those automated or canned responses. Each message was personal and tailored to us as a couple; a reflection of how much she cares and how great she is at what she does.

We loved that there were no exclusive vendors but there was still guidance provided. The list of preferred caterers included great options at all price points. We also love the new BYOB option for the bar -- though we ended up doing beverage service through our caterer, it is an awesome perk if you're looking to save on the beverage budget.

The space at 413 on Wacouta is intimate and romantic. You can't beat the charm or the historic character of the building. Highly recommend booking here if you have the chance! Thank you, Britty, for being an integral part of this wonderful milestone in our lives!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Darcy · Married on 09/26/2015

Britty and the staff at 413 on Wacouta were amazing! I had so many questions during the whole planning process and Britty was extremely helpful! The wedding really came together because of her and her staff. I can't imagine doing it all without her! The venue was beautiful, and we got so many compliments on it!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Megan · Married on 09/12/2015

I have to say, Britty absolutely ROCKS at her job! I was BEYOND impressed by how awesome she was to work with! She is professional, prompt, fun, energetic, knowledgeable, resourceful, and loves what she does!

Britty always responded to my inquiries right away, even on a Saturday when she was swamped with prior weddings! She was awesome. She was happy to help me with anything and everything. She provided me suggestions for vendors she works with (and is not endorsed by) and gave me a briefing on their price range and their style. She helped me create my timeline for the day, and made sure all of my vendors were there executing their jobs the day of my wedding at the appropriate time. I literally left everything in Britty's hands and she delivered.

She even did the majority of the setting up such as my place cards and guest book, etc. Have I mentioned yet how BEAUTIFUL 413 on Wacouta is? It is BEYOND gorgeous! Multiple guests told me it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been at.

Britty provided the chairs, table linens, lighting, and other small details on my big day. When I saw the venue all finished, I was truly so happy with how everything looked. It was honestly my dream wedding in real life. The venue reflected our style perfectly. Small, intimate, romantic, and a touch urban with a splash of a vintage feel.

We had a total of 125 guests which was perfect. The venue is very well kept and all the staff there really did a wonderful job. Everyone was taken care of and I was able to enjoy my day to the very fullest.

Thank you Britty and your team for making my day so memorable and perfect! I highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Brenda · Married on 08/01/2015

One word- Amazing! Britty is absolutely amazing! Everything was perfect from our very first meeting to our wedding on August 1st! Britty is timely in her responses, has great recommendations, and helpful in keeping organized throughout the process. Many of our guests complimented us by saying our wedding was beautiful and so well put together. We really owe those compliments to Britty! What I liked most about the venue is how great it looks everyday. I do not enjoy decorating, so not having to decorate was a huge plus. I recommend renting the candelabras- they were gorgeous! Our guests enjoyed not having to travel to another location after the ceremony. Also, there are great photo opportunities nearby.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Kate · Married on 07/18/2015

We LOVED 413 on Wacouta for our reception! We cannot say enough about Britty- her organization and attention to detail during the planning process absolutely blew us away! From linens to lighting, to an assortment of caterers and bar options, her expertise in wedding planning allowed us to have the wedding of our dreams. On our wedding day, we had a particularly unruly guest- she managed this so well, we didn't even know about the drama until the next day! The venue is beautiful and every detail perfect. We loved our reception at 413 on Wacouta and would highly recommend it! Worth every penny!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Molly · Married on 07/04/2015

413 was a perfect venue for our wedding! We had our ceremony at Mear's Park and it was a perfect transition. Britty made everything as smooth and easy as possible. The 2 ladies she had there on the Big Day acted as wedding planners to make sure I had no responsibilities. The venue looked gorgeous and we couldn't have asked for a better location for our 4th of July wedding!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/19/2015

Britty is amazing. The space is exquisite . All of the staff is so helpful and professional. Our wedding couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you, Britty!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Katie · Married on 06/12/2015

Britty, the owner/operator of 413 on Wacouta was exceptional! We loved her space and she was so easy to work with, she even saved the day with our wedding flowers. We were having difficulty with our florist and she didn't hesitate to step in and ensure that our flowers would be done and delivered to us on time. She was organized and our meetings together were always efficient and timely.
    Our guests LOVED the space which was large enough to allow people to move around and still small enough to give a feeling of intimacy and keep our guests on the dance floor. I would HIGHLY recommend 413 as your wedding or event venue!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Cindy · Married on 06/06/2015

Britty is one of the reasons my husband and I decided to do our ceremony and reception at 413. She made the entire process so easy - she answered any and all of my questions and QUICKLY. I was always so impressed that I never had to wait very long to hear back from her regarding my questions. If I needed recommendations for vendors, hotels to use, etc, she was also always there with suggestions! On the day of, all I had to worry about was showing up. Everything went so smoothly and if something went wrong, I still don't know about it. :) I would recommend 413 on Wacouta to any couple over and over again. Beyond the amazing service you receive from Britty and team, she atmosphere is so romantic and I loved every moment I spent there.

Sent on 06/14/2015

We thoroughly enjoyed celebrating our daughter's May wedding at 413 on Wacouta! The venue is beautiful - unique, fun and adaptable to the style and personality of the couple. Britty was a gem to work with from the first visit to the end of the event - she was always available to answer questions, share advice and ideas, and help solve problems. The flexibility of being able to select vendors helped us customize to the desires of the couple. Vendors and guests gave us great feedback on their experience. Britty and Toni are a super team - they are real pro's who are reliable, dependable, and full of sage advice …. they go out of their way to assure a successful, memorable event!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Ruth · Married on 04/17/2015

Britty was very helpful throughout the wedding planning process. We could ask her about anything and everything and receive a prompt response. Her insight and advice was helpful and appreciated.

Sent on 05/09/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with 413 on Wacouta for our wedding ceremony and reception. Not only is the venue stunning, but the service you get when booking with Britty is fantastic. Not only did she help with coordination day of, but she was quick to respond to any inquiries we had throughout the planning process and she was very professional. Our guests had an amazing time and I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding day. Thanks Britty!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Emily · Married on 09/26/2014

Hands down, choosing 413 on Wacouta as our wedding venue was the best decision my husband and I made during our planning process. 413 on Wacouta is elegant, classic, romantic and a bit industrial, which is a perfect balance of what my husband and I were looking for. There was so much character through out both the ceremony and reception space that no decorations were needed- just candles and flowers.

Britty Glenn, the coordinator, was awesome. Upon meeting her, we knew we had found the perfect place to host our wedding. She made the entire planning process simple and fun and accommodated our unique requests to help make the day extra special and our own.

There are no food or drink minimums- just preferred vendors to select from- that helped us create the day that we wanted within the budget that we felt comfortable with. Britty was also very helpful in making recommendations based on what we were looking for and coordinated a flawless day with all of our selected vendors.

I cannot say enough good things about Britty Glenn and 413 on Wacouta- the space was absolutely breath taking and Britty was just a fantastic person to work with. I am so thankful that we found her and 413 on Wacouta!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Raeann · Married on 09/06/2014

413 on Wacouta and Britty are incredible! We looked at many venues for our Twin Cities wedding and fell in love with the style at 413. The punched tin ceilings, exposed brick, hardwood floors... it fit right in with our vibe for the wedding and required minimal decor. Most of our family traveled for the wedding and they were so impressed with the downtown location (easy to hotels, restaurants, museums, parks, bars) - it was a hit!

A review would not be complete without mentioning Britty. I knew that our wedding ceremony and reception were in terrific hands with her. She is very organized, professional (yet fun), and willing to provide her opinions and recommendations on your planning. Our wedding would not have been the same without her involved!

THANK YOU Britty and 413!

Sent on 11/28/2014

Jared · Married on 08/09/2014

Britty was so helpful it was as if we hired a wedding planner!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Kari · Married on 04/12/2014

We could not imagine having our wedding anywhere but at 413 on Wacouta. From start to finish, we loved working with Britty. She was so helpful with all of the planning and logistics for our day and very quick to get back to us with any questions we may have had, whether it was by email or phone. On the day of our wedding, Britty was very attentive and made sure our day ran smoothly.

The venue itself is beautiful, our guest complimented us on it all night! The building has a great historic feel to it and has so much character that you really don't need much for decor. It is also very versatile for whatever your decorating style is. We were able to have both our ceremony and reception here, which was really important to us. The venue is very close to Mears Park & being located in Lowertown made for some great pictures!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Sally · Married on 12/31/2013

413 on Wacouta is absolutley stunning! Britty the owner is organized, professional, caring, and truly strives to make it the best day ever for each couple. Event center is warm, rustic and was perfect for our special day. I would recommend this event center to ALL of my friends and family. Such an amazing experience!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/23/2013

The perfect place to host a beautiful city wedding and reception! Britty made our rehearsal, set up, wedding and reception a dream!! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to host an event or wedding!!!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Abby · Married on 11/09/2013

We had such a beautiful and elegant wedding at 413 on Wacouta! Britty was unbelievably helpful! She gave advice where we needed it - and we definitely needed it from time to time! - but she wasn't at all pushy. Just the right combination! We loved the cozy downstairs space. We were nervous that it was maybe going to get too hot down there for much dancing-- but that was not the case! We danced the night away in comfort and style. THANK you, 413 on Wacouta!! You made our wedding truly perfect.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Nicole T. · Married on 10/05/2013

413 on Wacouta was extremely elegant, romantic, and everything that my husband and I could have ever imagined! The coordinator, Britty Glenn, made the entire planning process so simple and fun. She was extremely organized and quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had. The day of the wedding Britty didn't miss a beat, she was greeting each vendor as they arrived at the venue and pointed them to right where they needed to go. We were able to enjoy our big day without having to worry about anything! The entire day was amazing!

We will highly recommend 413 on Wacouta to anyone looking for a beautiful place to get married and to have a reception.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Stephen · Married on 08/31/2013

My wife and I were searching for a couple of months to find our ideal venue: something elegant without the pretense, not to mention a fair costs. We were looking for simple, clean, and unique. We both have been to 15 to 20 weddings over the past four to five years. We have been in banquet halls, at golf courses, at Como Conservatory, and at local parks. We wanted to celebrate with our family and friends in a place where they would talk about for years.

When we contacted 413 on Wacouta and began working with Britty, we knew we on to something. Upon touring the venue, we were hooked. The history, the architectural charm, wonderful lighting, and the quaint vibe sold us. We found the elegance with great service and support we were seeking.

The reception planning and on our big day, Britty was on top of the ball. She was always two to five steps ahead of us to make sure nothing was skipped, or overlooked. There is sufficient parking for 150 guests with the rental of Kats Keys parking lot.

During and since our reception, my wife and I have heard countless compliments about 413 on Wacouta. Our DJ's music had great acoustics in the room without overpowering conversations throughout the whole venue. We had so many people compliment our decorations. Little do they know that the Wacouta's atmosphere did 90% of the "decoration."

If you're looking for the classic vibe that Saint Paul oozes, look no further than 413 on Wacouta to celebration your nuptials.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/03/2013

Working with Lynn and Britty at 413 on Wacouta was wonderful. They are very organized, they run a tight ship and they help you find the best vendors to make your day spectacular. The space itself is really beautiful. If you are looking for a classy place to hold a reception in a convenient downtown location, I would highly recommend 413 on Wacouta.

One story I'll share is that a few weeks before our wedding, we realized we were only going to have half the attendance than we anticipated at our wedding. I was very concerned that it would make the space feel really empty, but Britty worked with my fiance (now husband!) and me to come up with a floor plan that was perfect for the evening. It felt like it was just the right size for the amount of guests who attended, and the room has the capacity to hold up to twice as many people. Britty really stepped in and made the logistics work incredibly smoothly, which is so helpful when you are already juggling too many things at once. She was also there on the night of our wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly. I had guests come up to me afterwards and tell me how great they thought it was that 413 had staff their to help guide the evening.

Overall, the space, the staff, and the location of 413 on Wacouta are all spectacular! I am so glad we made such a great choice for our wedding day!

Sent on 08/24/2013

Tasha · Married on 06/29/2013

On June 29th, 2013 my husband and I were able to share our special day with family and friends at the beautiful 413 on Wacouta Event Center located in Lowertown St. Paul.

Our initial meeting was with Lynn when we booked our venue in 2012. After touring such an amazing space that really needs little to no décor, and seeing Lynn's passion for what she does while also ensuring that our day would go exactly how we wanted, we immediately knew this was where we had to get married.

Fast forward a few months and we had the pleasure of meeting Britty, a recent (and wonderful!) addition to the 413 team, who would be our day-of coordinator. Britty was quick to respond to any emails prior to our wedding and ensured we had all of our bases covered with our vendors.

As for the big day itself, all I can say is Britty and Joan (our on-site security) were rockstars! They made sure everything ran smoothly and ensured that my husband, family, and I didn't have to worry about a thing the entire day. Every couple's dream! Britty was also great about checking in throughout the night to make sure we were happy with how everything was going.

Britty is friendly, professional, and it's evident that she truly loves what she does. I honestly couldn't recommend another venue and team more.

Thanks 413 on Wacouta for making our day so special! We are still getting comments from family and friends on what a beautiful and unique space our venue was, and we couldn't agree more!

Sent on 08/29/2013