405 Productions Reviews

45 Reviews for 405 Productions

405 Productions 1
405 Productions 2

Kimberly · event on: 05/25/2014

I don't know how but Logan has the ability to get everyone on the dance floor. Definitely made it an event to remember.

Debi · event on: 05/24/2014

Logan kept the party going by including guests in the activities. He encouraged everyone to participate in a comfortable and fun environment ! The music chosen was awesome and he included the lighting system which added a lot to the atmosphere of the party :)

Christine · Married on 05/17/2014

Logan was a fantastic DJ! He understood what we wanted & did a great job at getting people to get up and dance. He was fun to work with & I will definitely recommend him.

Logan · Married on 05/17/2014

Logan did a great job of making sure that our reception matched up perfectly with what we were hoping it would look like.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Jennifer · event on: 04/25/2014

405 Productions always shows professionalism and provides great service.

Sent on 06/11/2014

dena · Married on 04/05/2014

405 Productions was wonderful !! He made our wedding day so much more special and gave us memories to last a life time :) My whole wedding party and guest thought he was a blast he was totally on schedule with the list that we gave him :))) we wish we had more events that involved a Dj just so we can have him come entertain us again :)) la la love you and all ur work Logan

Sent on 04/14/2014

405 Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I had so much fun meeting you and Ben and having the honor of being your DJ on your big day! Congrats again! Can't wait to see you guys in the future.

Melissa · Married on 03/29/2014

You made our big day So fun! Thank you so much. Everyone kept saying it was a great reception. I will definitely refer you!

Josh · Married on 03/10/2014

This DJ company knows how to develop a mood for a fun wedding. He was proactive in engaging the guests to interact with each and the dance floor. He knew the right songs for the right time and was great at facilitating the traditional wedding events, garter, bouquet toss etc. I would recommend for any wedding that intends to have music, dancing and someone to keep the party moving.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Jason · Married on 12/14/2013

We used 405 Productions for both our wedding and reception! We could not have asked for a more entertaining and enthusiastic DJ! Logan got everyone out on the dance floor and all our guests commented on what a great job he did! Very professional and easy to work with too! We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Awesome experience with 405 productions Logan and his staff made everything for a wedding stress free. from the initial consultation to the final prep the day before everything was done with ease. They were our DJ for our wedding at Clauren Ridge vineyard in Edmond they were highly recommended through the staff at the vineyard for their professionalism and ease of working with. Our wedding went off without a hitch, we had a very detailed schedule of events prior to the wedding and they went just as planned even adding a few random request and able to add personal songs for us. If you need a DJ for an event this is the one for you,

Sent on 11/14/2013

405 Productions's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review! You guys were so easy to work with. Kaleb said he had a blast DJing for you guys and I knew he would. I could tell you were a group that knew how to have a good time! HA! Thanks for choosing 405 Productions!

Misty · Married on 09/28/2013

WOW!!! My Wedding Day was so Crazy! The Rain, The Wind, The Delays, The Chaos. I was a nervous wreck, my sister was running around finishing things up as guest were already arriving. Logan was a life saver, He jumped in and help her finish setting things up for MY wedding, Thanks will never be enough, if he was to stop there, But Logan gets more Amazing, The wedding went off perfect, even with the complication of having multiple bridal escorts, the insert of music "I'm Sexy and I know it", and music to go along with all the "special" things I added to my wedding, At the Reception, My first dance started off with me tripping on my dress, and even tho I thought I had enough, Logan supported me with encouraging words and applause from the crowd, needless to say the night did get better and everyone said how wonderful he was of getting people onto the dance floor, keeping them entertained, and MC all the games we played. I am so thankful, Logan was the FIRST DJ to return my call and the Last DJ I will ever have to search for again! When you find someone as good as Logan (professionally and as a person) why look anywhere else!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Kim · Married on 02/26/2013

As a venue owner, I can say that we have seen quite a few DJs at our weddings and events...405 Productions is absolutely THE BEST!! They are always high energy, professional, and play great music...If you want your guests to really enjoy themselves, I would highly recommend Logan. You won't find a better DJ to get things going! Logan is the ONLY DJ on our Preferred Vendor List because I know that when he is here, everyone is having a great time...

Sent on 02/26/2013

405 Productions has provided entertainment at several weddings and events I've attended recently. They by far provide the best entertainment and keeps the party going for whatever occasion or atmosphere you are wanting to create. I am very impressed by the DJ and his ability to interact with the crowd throughout the events. I would highly suggest you check them out if you are in need of any of the services they provide.

Sent on 02/24/2013

Logan was absolutely AMAZING! He kept things running perfectly even when we changed things up on him at the very last second. He went around making sure everything was ready and in place before he moved forward and kept me calm and informed every step of the way. He did all the work the night of the reception and I just got to sit back and enjoy my night. During the planning process Logan and Carissa were fantastic. If you are planning a wedding in Oklahoma City, use 405Pro as your wedding DJ!

Sent on 02/28/2013

Haley · Married on 06/22/2012

Logan was by far the best dj! He made my wedding reception something I will always remember! He got the crowd going! I had people complimenting me on him the whole night!!! I could not have asked for a better dj at my reception!!! He is friendly, funny, and knows how to get everyone participating!! Absolutely recommend him for any event!!!! I have also been to other weddings he was apart of and he never let's us down!!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Sent on 02/25/2013

Great DJ! Very personable. He does a great job at getting the guests involved! I highly recommend 405productions.

Blake · Married on 04/28/2012

Best DJ I've ever used. Would definitely recommend

mary · Married on 09/29/2012

4.2

Very professional and funny. Helped everyone have fun during the reception.

Sent on 02/27/2013

Rusty · Married on 10/24/2014

Logan did a great job keeping my guest involved in the reception and did as he was asked as far as music selection and participation.

Sent on 02/19/2015