40 Watt Photo Reviews

5 | Bozeman, MT

5 Reviews for 40 Watt Photo

Jane · Married on 05/21/2016

We are so happy we hired 40 Watt to photograph our wedding. The pictures look amazing! Mallory was very professional and helpful throughout the entire planning process and on the day of the wedding she and Brian were efficient and knowledgeable. You spend so much of your wedding with your photographers and we were lucky to share the day with such warm, friendly, and funny people. Thank you, Mallory, for making our day fun and capturing it so well!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Mallory of 40 Watt Photo was great to work with. She was very energetic and professional and had well priced packages. The photos were provided in a reasonable amount of time and I loved the outcome! I would recommend her to any bride in Montana.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Tanya · Married on 08/22/2015

Mallory was a joy to work with. She was professional, kind and so fun. Everyone at our wedding loved her! I can recommend her without reservation.

Sent on 09/04/2015

I work for a non-profit in Bozeman, MT and Mallory photographed our Volunteer Appreciation Dinner. She arrived early, was great to work with and produced great photos for us quickly. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great experience. Thanks Mallory!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Skyler · Married on 06/14/2014

We were extremely happy with the quality of photos that we received, but we also really enjoyed how friendly and caring that Mallory was. She is by far one of our favorite photographers!

Sent on 09/04/2015