3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele Reviews

119 | Union, NJ

119 Reviews for 3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele

Katya · Married on 07/20/2013

Out of all the makeup artist I tried she was the best and the day of my wedding i was again speechless

Sent on 07/29/2013

Ranti · Married on 07/13/2013

Victoria you were awesome. I contacted 3D based on a recommendation from a friend and since I was out of town and only coming to NY for the wedding, I didn't have time for a trial. My makeup and gele was flawless and she is the first artist to properly match up my skin tones. My husband also complimented and said this is the best professional makeup I have done.
    Victoria was on-time and she was like a friend that we had always known each other, she was very nice, very accommodating, listened to what I wanted. I would definitely recommend 3D to other brides.
    Thanks a ton again Victoria, will be inviting you to Indy, maybe naming ;)

Sent on 07/24/2013
  • Chiffon

Chiffon · Married on 07/06/2013

I was recommended to Victoria by a Bride on Wedding Wire. During my initial call, I can tell she was both professional and talented. I explained to her that I didn’t have much time and was in need of a Makeup Artist ASAP. With me being in total Bridezilla mode, Victoria was calm and patient explaining every detail of the service she provided and assured me that I was in good hands. Weeks later, I explained to Victoria that I had to cancel my trial but was still in need of a Make Up Artist for my wedding on July 6th. We met for the first time on my wedding day and as scary as it was, I trusted her. Patiently waiting she did not allow me to the look in the mirror until she was done but, she was quick and knew the exact makeup that will fit my skin tone. When I looked in the mirror I could not believe it was ME, my makeup was AMAZING!! Victoria, made my skin look natural and soft and highlighted my featured by adding different shades of eyeshadows and eyelashes. I will highly recommended Victoria to all the future brides out there!!!! Good Luck!!

Sent on 08/06/2013
  • O

Opeyemi · Married on 05/25/2013

I love 3dlooksmakeup
    She's the best

Sent on 05/27/2013

Thank you so much ! everyone loved my make up

Sent on 05/20/2013
  • cynthia

cynthia · Married on 04/13/2013

Victoria did a wonderful job, she understand my vision and she executed it.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Mila · Married on 04/06/2013

I can't thank you enough for your beautiful make up work! Your punctuality, professionalism, your great personality and your patience with me means a lot for us brides on the wedding day and you delivered it all! I couldn't ask for more! You are amazing at what you do! I love, love, love the make up and so did my fiancé :) Thank you Victoria!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Mavis · Married on 04/06/2013

Victoria is an amazing makeup artist who has a real passion for what she does. She did my makeup for my Traditional marriage & my wedding this past April,2013. She was on time, very warm, God-fearing, encouraging, professional, friendly and very respectful. I had tremendous compliments on both my makeup for my traditional & wedding. She is truly gifted and I will always use her for all my important events in the future. It is my prayer that the good Lord elevate her and her talents as a makeup artist for all the world to see. Thank you Victoria & keep up with the good work!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Yomi · Married on 03/09/2013

3D was very professional and on time. great job girl and thanks for everything.

Sent on 03/12/2013
  • User3063229 · event on: 02/02/2013

Victoria, was professional on time and followed the creative direction I needed for the photoshoot which she did my makeup for. She was responsible for doing the makeup of 5 other young women who was part of the shoot and I couldn't have been happier with the job. I strongly recommend her to anyone in need of her services. She is patient, professional and makes her clients feel comfortable and confident in what they are getting.

Sent on 02/13/2013
  • O

Omolara · Married on 01/19/2013

I didn't hire a makeup artist for my wedding day, I believe I hired a very good friend whom I met that very day, really, I believe we connected right from the very start. I felt right at home with her, I trusted her work and believe her best shined through from everyone else's comments about my makeup. My mom and mother-in-law were almost mistaken for the bride because they looked ravishing and so beautiful and captivating just with "simple makeup" i call it. Anyway, 3D Looks makeup should get ready in the upcoming months and years because I will personally be coordinating some of my bridesmaids and groomsmen wedding with 3D makeup artist as their MUA and believe me they can't wait. 3D MUA has given me this confidence in taking on this role (wedding planner) that is as nerve-racking as can be, because of the success of my wedding and I know once 3d is there I know my future clients will be at ease. Thank you once again for being there and making my day before I start blabbing.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Nana Ama · event on: 01/12/2013

amazing work,,,amazing work....amazing work

Sent on 01/19/2013

I contacted Victoria two weeks before my wedding. I prayed that she would have an opening for me. She told me that she had a prior engagement, but she would make herself flexible and provide makeup services for my wedding. She was easily accessible by telephone, text, and email. She was very responsive. She arrived at the bridal suite at the EXACT time she said she would be there. Her make up skills were PHENOMENAL! She did 3 bridesmaids, a junior bridesmaid, and my airbrush makeup in about 2 hours (or so). Our makeup enhanced our beauty; it did not look over-done or caked on. It was very natural yet glamorous at the same time. I received so many compliments on my make up. If I ever need professional make up artist again, I will be sure to contact Victoria Dada. I've never felt so beautiful than on my wedding day and I am so happy that Victoria contributed to my day.

Sent on 12/13/2012

She response to your phone calls in a timely manner, She is a professional and also act as one. She has great manner of aproach.

Sent on 11/19/2012
  • I

ijeoma · Married on 11/17/2012

AFFORDABLE PROFESSIONAL SWEET TALENTED AMAZING!!!!! MY EYESHADOW DID NOT CREASE OR RUN AN INCH!!! THANKS VICKIE!!!

Sent on 12/07/2012

yetunde · Married on 10/05/2012

Awesome Job..Would reccomend 3Dlooks to friends and family...We love her..
    ~Yeye

Sent on 10/08/2012

Marisol · Married on 10/05/2012

Victoria was great. My bridesmaids and I could not have been happier. She was professional, friendly, punctual and her work was wonderful.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Bruce · Married on 09/28/2012

Victoria was excellent, she made me look naturally beautiful. Which was very important to me since I don't normally wear makeup. She was warm and professional and made my wedding day experience that much better.

Sent on 10/12/2012

Bukola · Married on 09/23/2012

Very friendly and professional.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Yetty · Married on 09/23/2012

Whoa is the word I have to use to describe Vicky. I loved my makeup!!!I had such a short time before my event and she was able to get my makeup done fast and very nice. Also her personality is to die for. She makes you comfortable and at ease.
    She is good!!!

Sent on 09/28/2012
  • F

FUNMILAYO · Married on 09/15/2012

MS. VICTORIA A.K.A VICKY....A.K.A MAMA DEMI....SHE ROCKS,AWESOME AND I HIGHLY,HIGHEST RECOOOOOOOOMEND HER LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE SHE JUST DIDNT STOOD BY ME AS A MAKEUP AND GELE ARTIST BUT LIKE A SISTER, SHE IS SO CALM, PATIENT AND VERY PROFESSIONAL AND SHE IS A TIME KEEPER!!!! I LOVE YOU MS.VICKY KEEP UP THE GREAT FABULOUS JOB AND GOD BLESS SEE YOU SOON.....XOXOXO.....FUNMILAYO AJANI(09.15.12}

Sent on 10/10/2012

My name is Tamara.I got married on 9/14/12. Everyone has been asking me about my makeup and how it still last after 4hr. I really have to thank 3D Looks Makeup for making my face look flawless and lasting. My picture come out great on people iPhone. Recommend to everyone, worth every penny.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Nancy · Married on 09/01/2012

Victoria was AWESOME, AWESOME,AWESOME!!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2012

3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele's reply:

Thank you Nancy for the amazing review.. I wish you a beautiful married life.

grace · Married on 08/24/2012

Victoria (3d Looks Makeup Artistry) did an amazing make-up job!!! I felt and looked like a trillion bucks on my wedding day!! Aside from marrying the love of my life, the most important thing for me on my wedding day was looking absolutely GORGEOUS and 3d Looks definitely delivered!!! She was on time, very professional and very accomodating with the chaos around- even when I had to eat while she was applying my make-up!
    I got the airbrush make-up which was very light so I figured it would have to be re-done sometime during the celebration. However, this was not the case. My make-up was FLAWLESS from 2PM until well past midnight- nothwithstanding my sweating from all the dancing of the night.
    The photographer sent me a sneak preview of some of the pictures at different stages of the wedding and I'm loving it!! DEFINITELY using this vendor again and will recommend her services to everyone!!!

Sent on 09/06/2012

3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele's reply:

Thank you Grace for this amazing reveiw! You made a beautiful bride and I wish you a beautiful married life!
  • U

Uche · Married on 08/18/2012

It was so great to work with Vicky! My make-up was flawless from morning till early hours of the next day! 3 D Make-up all the way! Love you Vicky!

Sent on 09/26/2012