3D Cruise and Travel Reviews

77 | Round Rock, TX

77 Reviews for 3D Cruise and Travel

laura · Married on 06/01/2013

Debby was a huge help for my husband and I when we were planning our honeymoon to Hawaii!! Debby helped us plan our activities and gave us advice on what the island was like and what to expect!!! My husband and I even missed our flight the day we were supose to leave, but debby was on it and helped us get all our reservations changed that way we had no stress what so ever!!! I would highly reccomend her to any bride-to-be's or anyone looking for a travel agent Could not have asked for a better travel agent and we will be using her in all our future vacations!! Thanks Debby for all your hard work!!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Brian · Married on 03/16/2013

Debbie was awesome! She made the honeymoon process easy and fun. She helped us put together a cruise package and we had a blast. We had so much fun, we have booked our next vacation through her as well. She is very flexible and will give you all of the attention you require for your vacation needs. She will work with you face-to-face, by phone or (my favorite) Email.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Harmoni · Married on 03/15/2013

Debby was great! Really helpful and responsive when needed. Easy to work with. Highly recommend . So glad we saw her at a wedding show.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Jennifer · Married on 03/02/2013

Debby made our honeymoon to Bora Bora as perfect and stress-free as I could have ever imagined. Traveling so far away meant that we had lots of transfers and each one of them was set up perfectly and really made everything so easy. We live in Houston, so we communicated via email and phone and Debby was always quick to respond with any questions I had.

The Moorea Hilton and the Four Seasons Bora Bora were so beautiful and Debby had them set up everything from excursions to dinners. I feel like she really went above and beyond to make our honeymoon special. I have already referred several friends to 3D and I know that any other trip we take, Debby will be who we call. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a honeymoon travel agent!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Lauren and · Married on 11/17/2012

If you're looking for a travel agent to help you make a seamless transition from the craziness of your wedding day to the beaches of paradise, Debby is second to none. My husband and I enjoyed 9 days of unbelievable beauty in French Polynesia and we owe that in no small part to Debby's hard work and diligence. From finding a package that fit into our budget to organizing tours and reservations, Debby allowed us to enjoy our Honeymoon together without the stresses of planning and traveling. We could go on for hours; instead, take our word for it: choose Debby at 3D Cruise and Travel!!

Sent on 09/10/2013

rachel · Married on 10/27/2012

When I first sat down with Debby to pick a place for our destination wedding, I had a few ideas but told her what I was looking for and she really helped me narrow down a resort that was perfect. We chose Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay and it was so nice and we got such great comments from each of our guests that had previously traveled to Mexico, that it was by far the nicest place they had stayed at. We had quite a few older family members attend and it was beyond amazing to have Debby get everyone set up with their travel and transportation. Took a lot of the stress off me! Debby was fantastic, I know we'll use her for any future travel and we'll definitely recommend her as well!

Sent on 11/06/2012

lynsey · Married on 10/20/2012

I had been to several bridal shows and spoken to many a travel agent. When I met Debby I knew she would be our travel agent. She is genuinely excited to help you plan a fabulous trip. We met for our first meeting to discuss our budget and honeymoon options. Debby was able to help us narrow down the playing field. She had lots of experience in different parts of the world and also plenty of brochures to look through. We ended up taking a trip of a lifetime to Thailand. Debby arranged all the tours we wanted, airfare to and within thailand, and our hotels. I did a lot of research on Thailand but would not have been able to book international airfare like she did and certainly not figure out which tours were legitimate and which were not. She was on the phone (back and forth) with her reps trying to get us exactly what we wanted. Everything was seemless. When we had one almost hiccup I emailed Debby from Thailand and she fixed in within minutes!
    Thanks so much Debby! Hope to work with you again on another wonderful trip!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Stephanie · Married on 07/24/2012

Thanks to Debby and her team, my destination wedding in Cancun, Mexico was absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon, wedding, and vacation! The hotel was great! Super clean, and the staff super friendly! The beach was clean, there were lots of things to do for both adults and kids. Also, the local travel reps Debby referred us to were VERY helpful!!! Some of their excursion prices were kinda high, but in most cases we were able to negotiate a slightly cheaper price after some conversation.

At the hotel, we were on the top floor, which has some special perks that the other floors didn't (like a special lounge area for breakfast in the morning, internet access, and drinks and snacks in the evening). We also hung out at the adult pool (where they have a swim-up bar) and the beach a lot.

Off the resort, we went zip lining, snorkeling in a cave, exploring caves, visited Chitzen-Itza, went scuba diving, went shopping and dining in town. Some other members of our group swam with dolphins and went horseback riding.

Leaving was the hardest part! In fact, my new husband keeps talking about how we should figure out a way to move there!

I cannot thank Debby and her team enough for arranging everything for us. With a destination wedding, and all the planning that's needed to pull it off, I know I wouldn't have been able to get it all done without them!!! It was easy from the first meeting where we discussed exactly what I wanted, to her easy payment options, to boarding the plane for our return.

I would recommend 3D Cruise and Travel to anyone who wants a helpful and friendly vacation, honeymoon or destination wedding experience! I was referred to them by 3 separate co-workers and I'm glad I took their good advice, so now it's time for you to take mine! Book 'em!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2012

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

It was a pure delight working with you, Stephanie!!!

Shanna · Married on 07/14/2012

3D Cruise and Travel planned our honeymoon to Hawaii. It was perfect and the best part it was all done for us! They planned all our extra activities we did and things went so smoothly!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Kolby · Married on 06/30/2012

GREAT SERVICE! GREAT PLACES TO GO! GREAT PRICES! Ms.Debby is awesome, couldn't have asked for anyone better!

The Hogans

Sent on 09/08/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2012

Debby was AMAZING to work with. My husband and I met Debby at a bridal show and we knew instantly that we wanted to work with her. She was very friendly and knowledgeable and helped us figure out what destination would be ideal for us. She helped us plan every detail of our honeymoon, found us discounts and even helped my husband plan a surprise treat. I highly recommend 3D Travel for anyone planning a trip. My husband and I will definitely book all future travel through Debbie!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Kyle · Married on 06/09/2012

Debbie was amazing! My Wife and I had an idea of what type of honeymoon we wanted, but with so many possibilities we were a bit overwhelmed. Debbie was recommended to me by a co- worker and once contacted; she sat down with us and showed us all the options, and offered very valuable suggestions. Before we left our meeting with her, we had it narrowed down to 3 properties and she urged us to go home, read some reviews and look at pictures and pick one that felt the best to us. We did just that and got back with Debbie as soon as we could to book our awesome Honeymoon. In fact we had such a good experience with Debbie that she booked out anniversary trip as well. I do not know if I would go on any major vacation without the help of Debbie. She is very fun and easy to talk to, and her passion for making people happy by sending them on their vacations really shines through. She is very prompt with her communication and leaves no details out. She is so good with communication that if she is going to be on a trip or out of the office she will send her clients who are traveling soon an email saying she will be out. To me that was a big, I am a nervous traveler so I knew if I had any questions I needed to ask her before she was out of pocket. With Debbie and 3D, if at all possible she will get you some sort of deal or benefit by using her agency, and she watches the air fare sites like a hawk. If you are in the market for a dream vacation and want to make it as simple as possible, do yourself a favor and Call Debbie!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Angelique · Married on 03/03/2012

We had an incredible honeymoon and couldn't have done it without Debby! She gave us options and helped us find the perfect location just for us. She made traveling to somewhere we had never been so easy. We can't wait to plan another trip and we don't plan on going anywhere without Debby setting us up.

Sent on 09/04/2012
  • I

Imari · Married on 11/12/2011

3D Cruise & Travel and Debbby are amazing. She went above and beyond to make my destination wedding relaxing. She coordinated the booking, transportation, travel logistics from schedule of pick-up and arrival to hotel to departure flights for all my 75 guests! The guest came from California, New York, Texas, Washington and traveled to Cancun Mexico for 4 days of celebration and paradise. I can't say enough on how I was so happy she was able to coordinate all of our guest getting there safely and sound. She even coordinated travel logistics with our Resort to ensure every guest was accountant for and that each guest had a dinner reservation at our wedding reception. She is AMAZING! Need to book a trip, honeymoon, wedding, or just a fun vacation with friends! She will help you coordinate and get nice perks for a large party traveling to same resort! visit. Again, words don't do justice on how amazing she is. If I could post photos on here of my guest enjoying themselves and the premium resort we went to THANKS TO DEBBY I would. BOOK YOUR NEXT TRIP: http://3dcruiseandtravel.com

Sent on 11/19/2013

Jacob · Married on 10/02/2011

Debby Stevens is the travel agent we used and she did an amazing job for us. We were unsure as to where we wanted to go and she did a great job of narrowing down the list. Debby was easy to deal with and made all the arrangement's for us. All we had to do was pick a place and a room and we were off. If you want to get a great deal on a honeymoon definitely use Debby. We look forward to using her services in the future for all our vacation needs.

Sent on 11/29/2011
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 06/18/2011

Debby first helped us plan our trip to Costa Rica where we were engaged then she helped us plan our trip to Moorea and Bora Bora where we honeymooned. We mostly used points for this trip, but that didn't matter to Debby, because she just wanted to take the last minute stress of confirming everything and planning the transfers/tours off my shoulders. She is the most amazing travel agent to work with! With the internet travel agents are often overlooked. However, because of Debby I am a firm believer of using one. Debby has great relationships with certain travel operations and because of those relationships she's built you are rewarded with a seamless travel experience. So regardless if you need her to plan your entire trip or just parts of it, contact Debby and you won't be sorry you did. Not to mention, she is one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met! She makes you feel so comfortable no matter what and she truly cares about you and wants you to have the best travel experience possible!

Sent on 03/16/2012

Kara · Married on 02/26/2011

We had our destination wedding at a resort. Debby did an amazing job of coordinating all guests, getting us (AND OUR GUESTS) extra perks, working on special rooms for people and making sure our big day was planned to perfection. It was so nice to know that we didn't have to deal with guest questions or concerns about travel - she had taken care of this for us. She's the perfect person to call if you're on a budget or if you want to give your guests the comfort of having someone look after them.

After we left our wedding guests, we headed to France in which Debby had us set up with rooms and transportation for our entire trip.

The whole process couldn't have been easier.

Sent on 02/24/2012

Nese · Married on 11/20/2010

Debby was so helpful from the first time I contacted her all the way through planning our honeymoon! She takes care of every detail and really knows what she's talking about. Her helpful reminders, packing lists, and tips were SO appreciated and really helped us out while we were on our cruise. I'm so glad we chose to go with 3D, I can't imagine having a better experience with any other agency!

Sent on 03/01/2012
  • User4363878 · 1+ year ago

Great service love it. They easy to work with and good prices. Can't wait to get married here

Sent on 12/05/2014

Seth · Married on 07/09/2016

Working with Debby was a blast! She is a busy woman personally making sure venues are great experiences for prospective clients and does her best to get back in touch asap. All communication was through email too....making it as simple as possible for a busy guy such as myself.

Sent on 08/06/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2014

My husband planned our entire honeymoon to Tahiti (Moorea and Bora Bora) with Debby's help. He could not say enough good things about her. She responded promptly to his emails and answered all his questions in a timely manner. My husband told her his budget and what he would like to include (restaurants, excursions, etc.) and she was able to give us various combination options within our budget. She also answered questions about what could be taken into the country (food products and such) that we wouldn't have known otherwise. We would definitely use her again. :)

Sent on 07/21/2014

Reanna · Married on 08/31/2013

My husband an I took a 7day cruise to the Bahamas for our honeymoon. This was both our 1st time on a cruise and we loved it. Debbie was so sweet and helpful with everything from getting all paper work together, boarding passes and even had a nice little surprise for us. We were very impressed an all our future travels will go through 3d cruise an travel. Re Anna & Jared Janice Pflugerville Texas

Sent on 10/02/2013

Kari · Married on 05/04/2013

Thanks to Debby with 3D Travel and cruise, my husband and I had an amazing honeymoon in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Our resort, flights, and travel to and from the airport were set when we got there, and everyone made us feel right at home. Debby is super professional, and never hesitates to answer any questions you may have. She follow up with you even after you are back...Such a nice gesture. I absolutely loved working with her, and would and have recommended her!

Kari and Kevin

Sent on 07/17/2013

Joseph · Married on 07/17/2014

Mrs. Stevens was a delight to work with from the start. She had a thorough knowledge of cruise lines, locations, activities, and areas to visit. She asked us the right questions that ultimately helped us to discover what it was me and my wife truly wanted (I.e. Alaskan cruise). Throughout the booking process, Mrs. Stevens regularly checked up and offered us her assistance, guiding me and my wife through the steps and procedures which---to non-travelers like us---would have normally seemed quite daunting. There were a few hiccups at the start with acquiring information about purchasing airplane tickets (another area we were not versed in), but at the end of the day we got to where we wanted to go and are incredibly grateful. Where Mrs. Stevens strength really shined through was in preparing us for the actual cruise itself. More than just booking the trip for us, Mrs. Stevens gave us vital information about the cruise line, what to expect in terms of luggage and money, dressing etiquette, and just savvy tips on how to make the best of our honeymoon.

Debby was an integral piece to the foundation of our new life. We will never forget her warmth, gentleness, persistence, or travel advice. More than an agent, she became a highly invested member in our post wedding celebration. We hope others will make the right choice and connect with her to help with their great escape.

Sent on 08/20/2014

My husband and I knew we wanted to go to Tulum, Mexico for our honeymoon and we wanted to invite some friends and family to join us since we were not planning a traditional wedding. About 9 months before we planned to be married, I posted a request for a travel agent recommendation to our home owners Facebook page and Debby was recommended. It was pretty stress free once we selected our resort. We expect about a dozen and we got double! Debby was very friendly and had an answer to all our questions. It was nice to have all the negotiations with the resort handled in the background. I would definitely recommend using 3D to organize your travel as we had people coming in from the East and West Coast (and everywhere in between!). A definite thumbs up!

Sent on 02/13/2016

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

What a fun time I had working with folks from all over the US. You are very loved to have had so many join in this once in a lifetime occasion. Happy to have been a help...