3Sixty Vision Events Services Reviews

23 | Raleigh, NC

23 Reviews for 3Sixty Vision Events Services

Kendrick · Getting married on 11/03/2022

I have used DJ Seth Felder and 360Vision Events for the last two years for my Town of Garner special events. I appreciate that he listens to my requests in playing attendee appropriate music. I never have to worry about hearing anything inappropriate. The attendees have even said how they liked the DJ so much and his selection of music. I would highly recommend booking DJ Seth Felder for your future events.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Evan · Married on 06/30/2018

Knowledgeable and friendly DJ

I really had no idea what to expect when working with a DJ but Seth and his team made everything so easy. They have a lot of contacts around the area so they were not only able to help me with choosing songs, they were also able to advise me on the space and what equipment would be needed. I would definitely recommend 3Sixty Vision, they are knowledgeable and positive which makes any meetings before and the day of super easy!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Allison · Married on 06/16/2018

We love working with Seth! He is so professional, fun & always does a great job!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Shanell · Married on 06/09/2018

Seth was very prompt and professional!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/28/2018

360Vision is the company to go to if you are looking for an incredible DJ! Seth came out to the OBX for our wedding and it was so great. I didn't have to think about anything with him as the DJ. He handled not only classic DJ services but also accommodated some family members who sang live at our wedding and reception. Our reception was a true celebration and party and Seth kept the music flowing for every second!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Savannah · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Seth, Patrick, Lacey, and the 360Vision team. Just wow! They really made my wedding custom, unique, and it was exactly what I wanted. Seth has the best personality and that only shines more during the actual event. Everyone was so professional, responsive, and had done research/presented their own ideas based off of what I told them my initial vision was. They truly went above and beyond. They did all the lighting for my wedding as well, which was incredible, along with a custom wall projection. Seth came prepared with so many ideas and thought of things I never knew I wanted! Again, I cannot say enough great things about this company, and you will be SO glad you booked them for your big day!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Chyna · Married on 09/23/2017

He was very attentive to my guests and sudden changes! I had a new request the day of and he made it happen! Thank you!

Sent on 09/28/2017

drew · Married on 09/22/2017

Seth was a great Dj he keep the party going the whole time. We really liked his style and his timing in choosing the right song for the moment was excellent. He was very professional and we would recommend him for any event.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Diana · Married on 09/02/2017

Seth was an amazing MC/DJ!! All the songs he played reflected what we wanted, and we could not be more happy with his demeanor and professionalism!! He even showed us the moves for one of the group dances while doing his thing! :)

Sent on 09/08/2017

Traci · Married on 08/26/2017

The DJ was excellent at this wedding reception. He really got the celebration going and was great to work with.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Christy · Married on 08/19/2017

Seth was absolutely WONDERFUL!!! In all the craziness of preparing for the wedding, we forgot to tell him about a few very important details that involved his assistance, but no worries, he just went with the flow and was flawless! Seth comes most highly recommended!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Christy · Married on 08/19/2017

Seth was amazing! We through in a few unexpected emcee requests to Seth at the last minute and he didn't miss a beat! We would most definitely use him again, he comes highly recommended.

Sent on 08/28/2017

kesha · Married on 06/24/2017

360 Vision is the way to go, if anyone is looking for a top notch professional team to work with. They made my event more than I could ever dream off.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Veronica · Married on 11/12/2016

Put a great deal of thought in the music you want for your wedding. Meet the DJ/photographer to get a feel for who you're working with and make sure you're both on the same page. Trust the DJ. He can keep your wedding moving and your guests happy.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Bailey · Married on 04/24/2016

At first I was hesitant because this was not the vender we had picked. Blue Box had Sold our contract to them with out telling us at first. BUT this turned out to be such a blessing. Ashley was our first point of contact and was very helpful when the previous company had caused problems not sending over all our payment and such. We had Jamal for our DJ and he was amazing making sure we got just what we wanted. He was friendly up beat and made sure every one was comfortable. He was quick to respond to any calls or questions we had and always left us confident in what would happen. For photography we ended up having Seth our photographer ended up having some health problems right at the last moment Seth was amazing as well he stepped up was professional but at the same time was able to make us feel right at home allowing us got get some great shots. He always listened to us if we asked for certain pictures and had great ideas. Seth also went above and beyond and at one point he and Jamal were not only our photographer and DJ but they were giving dance lessons for people who did not know some of the dances. If we ever have an event that we need Photo or DJ again This will be the first place I call!!!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Amber · Married on 04/16/2016

The company I originally chose for my wedding ended up shutting down, but 360Vision Events were quick to explain everything, answer any questions, and make me and my fiancé comfortable and confident with the change in companies. And the wedding day went absolutely wonderful! We received many compliments from our guests towards 360Visions about how friendly and professional all staff was. We can't wait to see our pictures and video!

Sent on 05/01/2016

As with many other brides, my experience with 360 Vision started out as pure confusion. We had originally booked our wedding with Blue Box however due to unfortunate circumstances they were no longer able to fulfill our contract. All of this happened only a couple of months before our wedding. I recall the initial feeling of panic I had and then a feeling of relief after my first phone call with Seth, the owner of 360 Vision. He was calm but understanding and promised to deliver everything and more on our wedding day. My fiance and I had no idea what a blessing in disguise this change truly was. We ended up with Tina as our photographer, Patrick as our DJ and Seth and Clara for videography. We had a telephone call and in person meeting with Tina prior to the wedding so she knew exactly what we wanted. In addition we also met with Seth to discuss music and he had many great suggestions for songs we still had not decided. This team was absolutely amazing to work with on the day of our wedding. Tina and her assistant arrived right on time and jumped into action. Not soon after Seth arrived and began recording the video. One thing that was very comforting about this entire team was how non-intrusive they were. There were times that I did not feel their presence at all but I knew they were there. Tina was amazingly patient especially during times where I may have been overwhelmed. We did not meet Patrick until the day of the wedding however he was a great DJ. Although Patrick's arrival to our wedding was delayed due to traffic on a Friday afternoon this did not affect our ceremony at all because Seth jumped right in. One of our main requests to Seth initially was that we wanted to have a full dance floor the entire night and that was exactly what happened. When people ask me how the wedding was my answer is "almost perfect" and 360 Vision is a huge part of why I can give this answer. Thank you so much from Mr. and Mrs. Adrian Lynch!!!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Tina · Married on 11/14/2015

Seth from 360 vision is amazing!!! He went through a list with me for all the music I wanted and filled in what I wasn't sure about. They are professional and so organized. I would highly recommend him and his whole team.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Crystal · Married on 10/10/2015

Seth and his team did a wonderful job at our wedding. I found them to be incredibly responsive and flexible to meet our specific needs and requests. We provided a list of activities and corresponding songs and walked through the timeline of events with Seth. We also chose to provide a song list, but gave them the leeway to go off list and play songs of their choosing to keep up the energy. We had quite a few kids at our wedding and they had a blast dancing to the latest music. Thanks so much for everything you did to make our day stress free, memorable, and fun!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/29/2015

FIVE STARS! I cannot say how AWESOME Seth (360 vision) is. He took the time to listen and make me feel more calm, and he did an amazing job. There is nothing more fulfilling than walking into your wedding venue that you leave others to "run", and being blown away. The lights were stunning ... if you are considering uplights you MUST DO! And Tina Loebach of Rising Phoenix Photography is absolutely brilliant. I could go on and on, but simply put, trust, reliabilty and class perfectly describes Seth (360) and Tina. You will have a great experience hands down.
    Ashley Caruana

Sent on 12/16/2015

Madison · Married on 12/31/2015

Through some really unfortunate circumstances, 360Vision was assigned to photograph my wedding only a few weeks before my actual wedding. Needless to say, I was freaking out! This was not the company I booked, but my company gave my contract over to them. Even though I did not meet my assigned photographer, Tina, before the wedding, we spoke on the phone, and I instantly felt at peace with her. She made me feel so relaxed when we talked on the phone and the day of the wedding. My family and friends loved her, too! I really loved that she listened to me when I told her I didn't want to take any posed photos once the formal ones were over. It felt like she wasn't even there during the reception, yet we got some great photos back! I was not completely happy with some of the photos as a few I really wanted were a bit blurry, but Tina offered to correct the photos when I explained the issues. I would highly recommend Tina to any bride.

Sent on 02/12/2016

I would highly recommend 360 Vision! They did such an amazing job of getting the crowd dancing and getting great video and I barely even knew they were there. They really delivered on the services.

Only advice is to book early. I had to book them in February for our 12-13-14 date.

Sent on 12/26/2015

3.8
      3.5
      2.5

My husband and I used 360 Vision Events for our wedding and we were mostly satisfied with what we got. They were very professional, accommodating, and quick response time. Ceremony, cocktail hour, grand introduction, dinner and toasts were all perfect! The only issue I had was some of the choice of dance music during the reception. I guess I should have been more specific when I said I wanted music people could dance to. The majority of my wedding guests were older family members that love to dance, just not to club hits. The DJ would come out and help with the line dances which definitely helped some people get on the dance floor. Other than that they did great! I would just recommend being as specific as possible about types of music and type of crowd that'll be there.

Sent on 06/06/2016

3Sixty Vision Events Services's reply:

We are so glad that your wedding was so beautiful and fun. We enjoyed working with you. We would like to request that the Value of company score be adjusted. You state that you were overall happy with everything and that things went smoothly the only thing you wanted different was the type of dancing music. When you give a company a score below a 4 it drastically hurts their overall score and makes it harder to getting other clients. We would like to request that if you are willing and were indeed overall happy you'd give us a 3.5 or higher.