34Events Reviews

34Events 5
  • Patrice

Patrice · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Experience

Alex made my consultation brearhtaking..he allowed me to see all the perks as to why we should have our event with them. He let me see that my dream wedding can come true... im.so excited!!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Kim

Kim Malcolm · Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect reception venue

Alex and Hope are great to work with, and the space is gorgeous!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Jennifer Williams · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing Experience with 34 Events

As Mother of the Bride, I was very involved with the wedding planning for my daughter. 34 Events was an amazing venue and Alex and his team were super to work with. We used their on-site catering (amazing), photography and video. We also used their planner, Hope, who was so incredibly on top of every detail. Can't say enough good about this venue and the staff. Awesome event and awesome team to work with.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Kay

Kay · Married on 04/13/2019

All Inclusive Dream Wedding

I took great care in selecting our wedding venue because I had a very specific look in mind that featured textured brick and lights behind a floral altar, 34 Events greatly exceeded my expectations in every aspect. We met with Alex (the owner) several times prior to making our final decision and he was incredibly patient with us and always took the time to explain all the details. They did everything with extreme professionalism and class from the very beginning. Working with them was easy, they were always available for questions and totally polite. We had 34 Events handle our ceremony and reception which included tables, chairs, linens, serving pieces, catering, wait staff, cleanup and Photo Booth. They flipped the room quickly and discretely, served our guests with smiles, and took care of things as promised. Their catering is very high quality and we have gotten so many compliments on how delicious and plentiful the food was at our wedding. We highly recommend working with Alex and the 34 Events team for your next event!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Norma Jesus · Married on 12/29/2018

Going the extra mile

Alex, the owner, is a man of his word and really gives 100% to make the event a lovely experience. A friend even got a photo of him explaining how a camera works to the flower girl, who prior to that had been very reluctant to have her photo taken.

34Events 6
    Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Aldina & Adnan

Aldina & Adnan · Married on 11/24/2018

Best Experience!!

If you're looking for a venue, stop and do not look any further! Alex, Hope and the entire team made our Wedding day better than we could have ever imagined. We had little support here in TX with planning as I (the Bride) just moved to TX, so I was a more nervous not knowing how everything will turn out. From the beginning, the communication and responsiveness with Alex was always timely and thorough. When the day of the wedding came, the whole day starting with the Ceremony all the way to the clean up hour, our experience was phenomenal. Our photographer's/ videographer did not miss a beat, the food they catered was delicious, and Hope made sure that every detail was exceptional. We felt like royalty, even down to little details, like making sure all candles stayed lit. We could not have asked for a better team to work with.
    Thank you 34Events!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Koral · Married on 05/26/2018

We cannot say enough good things about 34 Events as a wedding venue. If you have yet to tour the venue, you must. It is the most amazing space with exposed brick and beautiful lighting. Since our wedding day, every discussion I’ve had with a wedding guest included them commenting three things - how beautiful the venue was, how amazing the food was, and how smoothly the day went. Let’s talk about the food quick. At first we were nervous about using an in-house caterer but when we had our food tasting we honestly could not decide on which option to go with because they were all fantastic. It’s really a toss up if I got more compliments on my wedding dress or our food, and believe me my wedding dress was beautiful. Food = 10/10. Also - if you are a bride and you don’t want to have any stress at all on your wedding day - HIRE Hope (the day of wedding coordinator). Our cake didn’t show up to our wedding until about 15 minutes before our ceremony and I didn’t know any differently because Hope just handled it. She was a literal lifesaver. She fed our wedding party while we were getting ready, organized our ceremony, did all of the vendor contacts the week of the wedding, and most importantly she kept me calm. Without Hope I would have felt the wedding day stress and I honestly believe I was able to enjoy my day because she was there to handle everything. Working with Hope and Alex (owner) is a breeze. They are so accommodating and friendly and really care that your big day is everything you wish it to be. Believe me, that’s hard to find in a wedding space around DFW. Thank you, Alex and Hope - we couldn’t have asked for a better venue!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Evelyne · Married on 05/05/2018

Alex and his team are a group of amazing people! They all went above and beyond to make our wedding day very very special and so beautiful! From the very first day we met with Alex, we knew this was the perfect place for our day. Alex was always very professional and friendly, and made us feel very comfortable! He was always available and answered all of our questions promptly, although I know I was an annoying bride, he was always very kind and responsive! Alex and his venue comes with many optional vendors, which makes it very easy and stress free! Our venue package came with wedding photography, engagement shoot, catering, photo booth, tables/chairs, table ware, centerpieces, water/tea...etc. It’s an amazing venue, and offers many things to make the planning easier! We had a big guest count, and once we had received our RSVPs and had and accurate number, Alex was able to accommodate to that, and made sure our pricing was fair even if our number of guest wasn’t different than the one we started off with. I think for everything the venue came with, it was an amazing price!!! You don’t even need a wedding coordinator because Alex and his team go above and beyond for you! We als had an amazing experience with Alex as our photographer! Highly recommend him as your wedding day photographer, and vendor for your venue!!! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars, because they helped make our day much more special!!! I’m forever grateful with Alex and his team!!! They are worth every penny!!!

34Events 7
    34Events 8
    34Events 9
    Sent on 07/13/2018

Ali · Married on 12/16/2017

This place is amazing! The venue is absolutely beautiful and will look great with any theme. There is plenty of space without looking empty or too crowded. It's just an awesome space. This has the option of being all inclusive with the venue space, photography, videography, catering, photobooth, etc which made everything so easy and saved a ton of time and research. We can't say enough about Alex and Hope either. The wedding planning process can be so stressful and their responsiveness, kindness and support made everything so much easier. They were both so generous and flexible. If I can give any bride a piece of advice it's to hire a day of coordinator, and Hope is the absolute best. Alex is a creative and talented photographer and his second shooter was also wonderful to work with. We loved our engagement photos and can't wait to see the ones from our wedding. We wish we could re-live the entire day!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Elissa · Married on 11/11/2017

If I could give Alex and his team more than 5 for value, I would! They were creative and accommodating throughout the entire process. Our wedding and ceremony were special because of the efforts they made. The venue is lovely and needs only minimal decorating to shine. Plus, our guests loved the food and photo-booth!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2017

As a little girl I have always envisioned my wedding to be the best day of my life. Having my wedding at 34Events truly made my dream wedding come true! From the food, the lighting, and all the amenities that 34Events had to offer, my wedding was the best day of my life!! I cannot say enough good things about Alex and his staff. They were so accommodating and flexible with all aspects of wedding planning. They made the process so easy and effortless. My wife and I had the time of our lives. If you want an affordable, effortless, and beautiful place to host your wedding and/or reception, 34Events is the place to have it.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Aimee · Married on 10/28/2017

34 Events was the absolute best venue for our wedding reception. I knew from the moment I walked in that it was THE place. With the rustic (yet not over done) decor, the romantic ambience, and people helping; it was seriously the best part of the wedding. We held 200 comfortably in there having 2 bars, a dance floor, photo booth, and food buffet. Growing up in Plano, it made it special to be in downtown Plano in an historical building. Alex, the owner, was so accommodating, professional, and open to all our ideas. He made planning the reception easy by helping us with all the small things that no one thinks about. The reception would not have been as fabulous as it was without Hope, 34 Events’ DOW coordinator. She went above and beyond in her creativity and her help with everything. She was absolutely 110% worth it and so thoughtful. Again, I can’t say enough amazing things about 34 Events, the actual venue, and the helpful staff. Thank you, Alex, Hope, and the 34 Events staff for making the best day of my life absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/14/2017

We had our wedding at 34 Events last night, and it was truly the best night of our lives! Alex and Hope completely over delivered on all levels, and made our entire wedding planning process easy and care-free. The food, service, and atmosphere were incredible, as well. It was truly a day we will never forget. Thank you for making our wedding even better than we could have imagined! -Ryan & Kristen

34Events 10
    34Events 11
    34Events 12
    Sent on 10/24/2017

Aasia · Married on 09/30/2017

We had such wonderful ceremony and reception at 34 Events. Alex was amazing to work with, and helped me stay organized every step of the way. The venue is gorgeous and our guests were so complimentary of the space! We hired his recommended day of coordinator, Hope, and she was amazing! She helped with EVERYTHING and made sure the party was smooth and on track. I seriously could not have done it without her!
    We also used their in house caterer, and the food was delicious. Not to mention how attentive their servers were! Thank you 34 Events for a wonderful wedding, and thank you Alex and Hope for all your help getting our big day coordinated!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I were married at 34Events on September 23, 2017. From the moment we met Alex back in January, we knew this was the one and only place for us. From the start Alex was quick to respond, accommodating to any of our needs/ideas we had, and so great to work with. The best thing about 34Events is hard to pinpoint, but for me the all inclusive part was the best for us! They literally take care of everything! We just had to find our DJ, Photographer, Florist, and cake. They took care of set up, clean up, provided the linens, silverware, staff, etc. Alex has his own chef so no need for an outside caterer and the food is incredible! As we got towards the end of the planning we met with Hope, the day of coordinator and although I thought I could run the day on my own, I quickly realized I NEEDED her. She was so warm and accommodating and just someone you need to keep the crazy calm. :) My Husband and I couldn't have had a better wedding and experience and we owe a great deal of that to Alex and Hope. We couldn't have done it without them!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Dionne · Married on 08/20/2017

MY ONE & ONLY CHOICE!!! I contacted 34Events and got a prompt reply. I scheduled a tour and it was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!! Such a BEAUTIFUL space. I didn’t need to consider any other locations. The venue has exposed brick, original hardwood floors, and about 4 pillars in the center of the room that add a sense of separation to the floor plan. Located in the middle of historic downtown Plano – there is plenty of parking and minutes away from several social hangouts, bars & hotels. I had already chosen my DJ, photographer & caterer prior to my visit but Alex was gracious enough to allow outside catering. He offers great pricing for additional services. 34Events is a full-service event center. Alex is extremely accommodating and flexible with plans and services. He communicates on a regular basis and is always available to answer any questions you may have leading up to your event. He is very hands on and always greets you with a smile! Our wedding was on August 20, 2017 & was beyond special and this location complimented our personality, style and created the atmosphere we desired. Thank you Alex!! 34Events was our PERFECT choice.
    Live, Love, Laugh!
    Dionne & Raheim
    #HappilyEverGrider0820

Sent on 09/01/2017

Laura · Married on 08/19/2017

34 Events is awesome! We had our wedding here on August 19, 2017 and it was perfect. The venue has exposed brick, beautiful hard wood floors, great columns, and elegant bistro lighting. You really do not have to do much decorating. The owner, Alex, was very responsive from the beginning and throughout the wedding planning process - he was easy to work with. We used the venue's catering and the food was delicious! The day ran smoothly and the staff was extremely helpful. It is also an affordable venue compared to others we looked at. We had our engagement pictures done by 34 Studio and were very impressed - we can't wait to see our wedding pictures! My husband and I were extremely impressed by 34 Events and highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Dallas area in the near future.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Polina · Married on 07/22/2017

Amazing day at the amazing venue . Eveything was perfect , the owner and the staff worked out eveything that I was asking for on my big day. I couldn't be more thankful and happy about my experience . Thank you so much . All of my guest are still talking about how great eveything turned out . Thank you

Sent on 08/05/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/15/2017

We had our wedding here on 7/15/17. Alex did a fantastic job helping plan our special day. We had only looked at one other venue before initially coming to 34 Events, but we were set on this venue after seeing it and speaking with Alex. We used all vendors/individuals Alex recommended/provided other than the cake and DJ. Alex took our engagement photos at two separate locations and he also took our wedding photos...we loved our engagements but are really excited to see the wedding photos! The catering through Alex was really delicious and there are plenty of options to choose from. Alex and the rest of the staff at 34 Events worked hard the day of - my husband even commented how it seemed like during the wedding Alex was always here or there making sure everything was going smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend 34 Events to anyone looking for a venue for a wedding or another event!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Liana · Married on 05/28/2017

I held my wedding at 34 Events last weekend, 28 May 2017, and I could not be happier with how everything turned out. The venue is charming. The exposed brick walls and string lighting create an atmosphere which requires minimal additional decorations. I simply brought in some greenery and votive candles to compliment the venue's beautiful chandelier. It was quick, easy to set up and clean up, and it looked gorgeous. Everyone I encountered at 34 Events was professional and courteous. The owner, Alex, is helpful and accommodating. He walked me through all of my options and made great suggestions on what would work best for my needs. I selected an all-inclusive package for my wedding which included a full day rental, food for 100 people (including passed hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour and a full buffet dinner), photo booth, tables, chairs, linens, dinnerware, lanterns, and so much more. Bartenders, wait staff, and multiple photographers were also included. I literally only had to arrange the cake delivery and schedule the band, every other service was taken care of. When we went to the menu tasting we were presented with entree and side options and we had a hard time picking because everything was delicious! My now husband cleaned every plate they brought us and happily did so again when the food was just as tasty the night of our wedding. A great option at this venue is BYOB. Alex allowed us access to the venue the night before to drop off an assortment of beverages and from there the bartenders made it happen. Also included in our package was an engagement photo shoot. The photos turned out beautifully and were displayed on a big screen TV at our wedding. We are anxiously awaiting our wedding photos because we know they will be just as perfect. Everything said and done, if I could go back in time and relive the day, I'd choose 34 Events all over again. Thank you for making our day better than we could have hoped!

Sent on 06/04/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 01/14/2017

Wow wow wow!!! First and foremost: I am a perfectionist, and wanted a space I could really take and make my own. Alex was 100% accommodating of outside vendors I brought in (dancefloor, huge halo of hanging florals). We used the in house catering and WOW! We opted for a live pasta bar and carving station amongst other amazing dishes. The care that Alex took with us from the time we toured until after our wedding concluded was 5 star top notch. Feel no hesitation booking your wedding here! It was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Kimberly · Married on 11/20/2016

Planning a wedding is stressful in of itself and so when we stumbled upon 34 Events and met Alex, the owner, he just made the process so much easier. We worked with Alex every part of the way. He helped us pick our wedding package, which included everything from food to photography and videography. He took our engagements, bridal, and first look photos. He guided us through the layout of the wedding. He and his staff are amazing and very professional. The venue itself has beautiful wooden floors, brick walls, and two huge windows that bring in natural light. They are located in downtown Plano, which has many hotels around the area hat provide transportation for you and your guest. It is a historic area with plenty of parks near by for pictures. We had both our ceremony and reception there and the transition went without notice. They made our wedding everything we dreamt and made it run as smoothly as possible. I am very happy with our choice and will highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a venue.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

There are so many aspects of using this venue that made it the perfect day for my husband and I.
    Let's start with the owner- Alex. He I saw also a photographer who did our engagement and wedding pictures that turned out flawless. He also helped in every single detail if planning, from the menu, to the centerpieces, to the layout and everything in between.
    Second- their food (I used their caterer) was an absolute HIT. I'm very picky with food and I chose food to please my groom, but I finished every bite on my plate.
    Third- the venue itself. The lighting options are so cool- we had a chandelier above our sweetheart table that was just magical, -!; the hanging light option makes such a fun and romantic lighting- it's beautiful. The hardwood floors and the brick walls make for a very warm and romantic feel.
    Fourth- the staff- I was asked about 20 times by staff if I wanted more food or another drink or some water- I felt so taken care of!!!!
    If I could do it all over, I wouldnt change a single thing- this venue was perfection.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Daniela · Married on 09/24/2016

We had a phenomenal experience on our wedding day, and we attribute it all to Alex. In the planning process, he was very flexible and responsive to all our questions. Alex was always available to take meetings with us to fit our schedule. He also had great suggestions throughout the process as we would talk through our vision for the wedding, and that I loved how they worked out on the actual day. He is a true professional.
    We thought the pricing was fair, and well-laid out which is why we signed our contract with him. His packages are capable of being all inclusive, and being able to take care of the venue, food, liquor, linens, china, and photography in one contract was a huge weight off of our shoulders. I highly recommend taking this route to save yourself a lot of time and stress. Every detail was of great quality and value. We can say that Alex has become a great friend to us throughout the experience. We even took a little time at our reception to celebrate his birthday. 34 Events was the perfect venue for us.

Sent on 10/14/2016

J.P. · Married on 07/02/2016

Alex is a creative and talented professional who was incredibly generous and understanding when working with us. We got a great deal and when we had fewer people RSVP than expected, he made sure we still got value for what we paid, despite it not being contractually required. The kind of insight a world-class photographer brings when putting together an exceptional reception venue makes all the difference... and on top of that, almost every time we saw Alex at the venue (aside from our special day) he was the one with working gloves on doing something to improve his venue - it's just a perfect reflection of his dedication and character to not be afraid to get dirty and get things done. The food his caterer provided was also unbelievably delicious. I'm honestly one of the pickiest eaters in the world and I loved everything they served us. We got the chicken cordon bleu and when we had the same dish on our honeymoon at a fancy restaurant, it didn't even come close to being as well prepared. Our event was beyond special and exactly matched the style and atmosphere we wanted. You won't regret choosing 34 Events for your event or Alex for your photography needs.

Sent on 07/17/2016