312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography Reviews

62 | Chicago, IL

62 Reviews for 312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography

Ebe · Married on 03/28/2015

312 Film was amazing, very professional, very unique work.
    The effects and special features on the video are outstanding, from beginning to end you are as emotional as the day of your event. One of my favorite parts of their work is the attention they put to every details. They are very professional and take their time to get beautiful and perfect shots. They are prompt and adapt to all the events that may not occur according to plan. They are a great team, they have an amazing talent and I am so happy we made the right choice.

Sent on 05/21/2015
  • User5009176 · event on: 03/21/2015

312film created absolutely amazing videos that completely capture all the highlights of my son's Bar Mitzvah service and party. The combination of music, video and live feed from our family make them so incredible. The videos are truly works of art. We love watching them and are so happy we found 312film, they are so passionate about their work!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Amy · Married on 02/21/2015

We hired Anna and Artem for our wedding in February 2015 and could not be more pleased. They are such a warm, wonderful couple to have with you during your wedding. Throughout the entire process they were responsive and from our video I know that on the day of they must have been everywhere getting shots and capturing everything - but I didn't even notice - they were in the background just letting the day unfold. Their talent and style shows through in all of their work. Anna and Artem were one of the only videographers we found that did both a "trailer" and a full hour long video, which is great - because I know we would never sort through all that raw footage, but having the whole day captured was magical. Such a great value, great couple and we would highly recommend working with them.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Amy · Married on 11/21/2014

Anna and Artem were exceptional to work with! Not only were they extremely professional, they listened and followed through with all of our small requests! If you are getting married in Chicago..don't hesitate...hire 312Film! You will be thrilled with their creative work! I would recommened them to anyone, and we will certainly use them in the future for other events. Anna and Artem are the best!
    Here is the link to our wedding video...amazing work!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Amber · Married on 11/15/2014

Anna & Artem at 312 Film were amazing! From how professional they were, to the fact that they beautifully captured our day...we could not be happier! They were amazing with communication before and during our event, and the finished product shows how passionate they are with what they do. They were affordable and made sure everything was perfect for our day. Can not say enough about how happy we are that we chose them!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Catie · Married on 11/08/2014

Artem and Anna are a pleasure to work with and truly make a great team! They are so talented and went above and beyond to catch every moment. We were surprised to see them filming us from the car behind our wedding party trolley. They followed us throughout the city so they would not miss a thing! We had our teaser video only 2 days after our wedding! Their prices are great and we cannot wait for the highlight and full length video to come! Thank you so much, Artem and Anna!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Alejandra · Married on 11/01/2014

Anna & Artem did an outstanding job. They captured every moment of your special day! They were both very friendly and easy to work with. Quality of the video is great!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/03/2014

Getting a videographer was a last minute decision for us. We were originally going to go with another company, but we booked too late. Honestly, that was a blessing in disguise because we found Anna and Artem just a week before our wedding. Anna was so easy to work with over the phone; all the details were explained very thoroughly. I would have given them a 10 if I could on flexibility because they even customized our wedding video package to be exactly what we wanted for an unbeatable price. Another plus is that you get two videographers for the price of one to make sure that all the best parts of the wedding day are captured. They were very professional and great to work with the day of the wedding, we hardly noticed that they were there. We absolutely LOVE our wedding video. It was probably one of the best decisions we made because it captured the pieces that I would not have remembered without watching it, and now we get to relive that special day whenever we want. We also really like all the music that they added to it; it's really like watching a movie, very high quality. Thank you Anna and Artem for being so easy to work with on our day and for being flexible and customizing a video just for us. It was a pleasure working with you and we're so glad that we have a piece of our special day that captures the best memories.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Niki · Married on 09/27/2014

Anna and Artem could not have captured our love story any better than they did. I absolutely love the videos they made for us, I can't stop watching them and my wife and I are so grateful we have them to watch for the rest of our lives! I have never seen such unique and incredible talent! If you are looking for a once in a lifetime wedding video, these are the people you want. Best money we spent, hands down.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Mia · Married on 08/02/2014

We have been extremely lucky to have 312Film team as videographers for our weeding. They have done outstanding work. Me and my husband had list of videographers to interview and team 312Film was a third candidate we've met. They have demonstrated punctuality and professionalism from the beginning. We looked at a couple of short videos they have done and really liked style/quality. Even thought they haven’t had a lot of reviews yet comparing to other companies but we felt comfortable to choose their service.
    When we received our video all our family got together to watch it. Everyone was so emotional watching it, complimented music and edits?. The highlight video and complete wedding video are made with a great taste and creativity. Our photographer highly acknowledged their work ethic. They were able to capture every important detail and beautiful moments. I can’t get enough of my beautiful video…I would watch it everyday if I could! They are very reasonably priced and do a wonderful job. We know how stressful the wedding planning can be choosing company 312Film will give you peace of mind. We already recommended them to many our couple friends.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Megan · Married on 10/29/2016

Anna and Artem were such a pleasure to work with! They made us feel very comfortable and did not interfere with anything we had planned. I have had so many people tell us that our video is the best wedding they have ever seen- and it truly was! They have no hidden costs and their turn around time is incredible. They even made a 30 second clip for us the day after the wedding for us to share and thank our guests! Such a great team- highly recommended!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Beth · Married on 05/15/2015

We are incredibly happy with the results! Our highlight and sneak peak were amazing! The long video DVD and Blue-ray is beautiful! Production was done on time and early! A few times the language barrier was slightly difficult to understand, but the results were still well worth it! We would highly recommend using 312 Film!!

Sent on 07/04/2015