310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants Reviews

310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants 6
310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants 7
  • KARA

KARA · Married on 10/15/2011

310 Lakeside Downtown is an absolute wonderful place to hold a wedding reception. I literally found this place one month before my actual wedding date,. Hilary is absolutely great, very attentive and I was able to get in contact with her at all times. The day of the event she was very attentive and made sure all of my needs were met. I am still receiving compliments on the venue and the FOOD. I would definitely recommend this place to someone for a wedding event or any other formal event.

Sent on 10/23/2011

Nicki · Married on 04/17/2011

310 Lakeside Restuarant was the perfect place for our wedding reception. The restuarant is beautiful so there is little need for decorating. And the wedding coordinator, Hillary Jovi, and the wait staff were amazing. Hillary met with me a couple of times to make sure my day would be great. She was absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend this restuarant and Hillary to any bride!!!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Karly · Married on 03/19/2011

I had my wedding reception at 310 Lakeside March 19th 2011 and it was absolutely amazing! First off, the location is perfect. Lake Eola is just outside, you can see it from the windows! We had our Ceremony at the Orange County History Center about 2 blocks away and guests walked to 310. The food was soooooo delicious! You can choose from a variety of menu's but I have to say, the filet mignon was outstanding, it was so juicy and tender! The most important thing was how accommodating and welcoming the staff was and what a wonderful job Hillary Jovi did. She answered every question I had, even though I think I asked her the same question 3 times! The cost is also very reasonable because you don't have to pay to use the room, just for the # of guests and the menu you select. Thank you Hillary and 310 Lakeside for a wonderful wedding reception:-)

Sent on 05/24/2011
  • p.shalamar

Paige · Married on 04/24/2010

Wow, the event coordinator at 310 was amazing! Hillary Jovi will meet your every need and expectation from beginning to end. It is a wonderful place to get married - the patio looking out to Lake Eola will comfortably hold your 100 guests and the weather is always perfect out there! The reception area is fantastic with a dance floor and ample space for dinner. We dropped all of our supplies off the night before and Hillary had everything ready to go, and I was without a single worry! She made the space look fabulous. There was no cost to perform the ceremony there and we had the back room with it's humongous windows all night. We brought our own wine and paid a corking fee per bottle. They provided all the linens and you can even use their centerpieces. We had our ceremony and reception for 70 people under $3000. Everyone had an awesome time and we heard from more than 1 person that it was the best wedding ever attended! Woo Hoo! Bring your own wine, your own DJ, and they do the rest. Open the bar for wine and beer only and let your guests purchase their own liquor at the bar. The service was great, with hand-passed hor douvers (sp?). So much attention on our night - couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you 310!!

Sent on 06/07/2010

310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants's reply:

Congratulations to you both! It was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you for your kind words...
    Best Wishes,
    Hillary and everyone at 310 Lakeside

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

The venue is really beautiful. I loved the natural light and high ceilings. Also, the food was great every time I have spoke to my guest they can't stop raving about the service and the food.
    I am very happy with the service received and would recommend the venue to everyone.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Jenna · Married on 11/08/2014

I can't say enough about 310. Hillary was amazing! The venue was beautiful! I suggest candles!! We had about 85 guests. I say space wise, you wouldn't want to be over 100 people. The price is right if your on a budget. The food was to die for!!! We could cut the filet with a butter knife!!!! The service was great. With 310, you get restaurant servers which is different from your boring non personality banquet servers. If you are worried about not having a bar setup.. don't! They were on it. I have had multiple people rave about this being one of the bests weddings ever! I am forever grateful for Hillary and her team!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2014

We had our rehearsal dinner at 310 Lakeside. Hillary was very helpful in planning our menu, linens, etc. The food was delicious the night of the rehearsal and all the servers were wonderful! We were very happy with the service and will definitely be back to 310 in the future.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Everything was perfect for our wedding and Hillary is the best, although she can be a little difficult to get a hold of at times. The food was awesome and we received so many compliements!!! They were so attentive to every detail and willing to make our day special and unique to us.

Sent on 11/12/2012

310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants's reply:

Thank you for celebrating such a special day for your both at 310!
    Congratulations!!!

Janine · Married on 11/10/2017

We had our wedding reception at Blu on the avenue. Between the coordination of Hillary and Hannah, the planning was seamless and the event went off without a hitch. The food was delicious, the service was top notch and everyone had a great time. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Gabriela · Married on 04/29/2016

Solid place. You get your money's worth.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Pamela · Married on 09/12/2015

We booked 310 Lakeside for our rehearsal dinner and were not disappointed in the least! The food was excellent and the service was phenomenal. They worked with us to keep us within our budget and we were so happy to have had our rehearsal dinner there. We also loved that it was close to our venue (Orange County Regional History Center) and next door to our hotel accommodations (Embassy Suites). We would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/20/2015

lisa · Married on 09/07/2013

5 stars for sure! 310 provided the PERFECT wedding for us. The staff was so incredibly friendly and flexible and delivered top notch service to my guests. Our ceremony was supposed to take place on the patio, but at the last minute had to be switched to indoors because of rain. Hillary, 310's coordinator, was right on it to get everything moved indoors quickly and smoothly. Everything that Hillary promised to make happen, happened. She is amazing. The food was fantastic- so many of my guests raved about the filet and the salmon. Can't beat how beautiful the dining room space is. We hardly needed to decorate, and the dance floor was the perfect size for my 100 person guest list. We danced from 8-11pm, and I've been told by multiple people it was the best wedding they've ever been to.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Tracy · Married on 05/01/2013

3.5

310 Lakeside was the perfect venue for my wedding. The patio is a stunning place for an outdoor ceremony, no need to decorate with additional floral arrangements.
    I really liked how I was able to look outside through the mirrored windows to see my guests before making my entrance - they couldn't see me! They really do have it well organized.
    The reception room was amazing.
    I was told by the people I had sent to the venue to lay out the favors, flowers, candles, guest book, etc. that the staff were VERY helpful. Everything looked so beautiful upon my arrival.
    Hillary greeted me outside as I was getting out of the limo and showed me through the restaurant to the reception area...that was very nice as it took the guesswork out of what I was supposed to do.
    The food was fabulous, we had so many compliments from our guests. Hillary was very flexible with my choice of entrées when I was deciding the menu. Also, I think the $1 cake cutting fee is a real bargain.
    All in all, our experience with Hillary and the 310Lakeside staff was second to none. I would recommend them 100%.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Eduardo · Married on 12/02/2014

We hosted our rehearsal dinner at 310 Lakeside, and were happy with the service, the staff and our menu! Thank you for having us!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Daniella · Married on 04/06/2018

2.0

We had our ceremony and reception here in April. The pros: friendly staff, beautiful dining hall and patio for the ceremony, great location in Orlando. I really appreciated that Hilary was willing to help us plan via phone and email. Hilary and her staff were responsive with good ideas for the seating arrangements and wedding day timeline as well. The dining hall and patio were also very clean. I also was grateful that the chef was willing to customize our menu to include dishes native to my Ecuadorian culture.

The cons: No one will be there for your rehearsal- be prepared to handle it all on your own. The food was okay. We ordered the champagne and mimosa bar package but it was only when I asked the staff to pass out champagne in addition to the mimosas that they actually did it (they seemed surprised that they had to do that apparently). All of those disappointments would've been bearable had it not been for the venue's terrible lack of preparation and helpfulness in setting up the venue prior to our wedding ceremony. Hilary had agreed to open the venue for us at 9am so that we could set up for the ceremony and reception - but no one opened the doors until 10am, making us an hour late for everything! And although we were assured that either Hilary or Hannah would be on site available to help, my husband had to search for Hannah throughout the restaurant (once the doors were actually opened) to ask crucial questions, and finally found her inside an office. Despite confirming with Hilary before, the venue was short twenty chairs for the ceremony, didn't provide the promised easel and didn't set up the ceremony table.

Bottom line: you get what you pay for. It was great to only have to pay for the ceremony site fee and the reception food without the dining hall fee. But be prepared to do ALL of the leg work on your own, to keep on top of the venue despite their assurances of having one of their staff coordinate and be available on the day of your wedding.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Christy · Married on 11/05/2016

2.4
      2.5

Service was slow and they misspelled the bride's name on the menu.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Christina · Married on 11/19/2011

1.0

I recently was married in Orlando. For our rehearsal dinner we decided to have it at 310 Lakeside. We were promised that it would be a worry free event and that was what we were looking for. It was definitely not worry free. When calling to confirm my vendors, I called 310 Lakeside to speak to the event coordinator 4 times, over the course of a week, before I was given her cell phone number. When I finally spoke to her, the next week, I was very specific about what I wanted the event to be like, and none of that was done. When I arrived at the restaurant with my guests we were told that we did not have the event on the books and that our dinner was not at the restaurant. After a lot of stress the hostess realized that she did not write the event down with the rest of them. Yes, the rest of them. The venue was overbooked and we did not have a private room or even a semi-private area. We were put on the side of the bar, in a small area, and we had 60 people. The event was supposed to include beer and wine in the package that we choose, but the waiters were telling the guests that it was a cash bar, and making them pay for drinks. Once we finally spoke to someone about the alcohol situation they did not relay the message to the rest of the staff, and they continued to take cash/cards from the guests. SInce we were in the middle of the restaurant it was impossible to give speeches and to hear what anyone was saying. I had a very specific idea of what I wanted my rehearsal dinner to be like, and that is what was promised by 310 Lakeside. They did not provide a good atmosphere and the night was very stressful. I was very disappointed by the professionalism, staff, venue, and food.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Melissa · Married on 05/10/2014

0.4
      0.5
      1.5
      0.0

I booked at the Orlando location for my rehearsal dinner the night before my wedding. I had to contact them multiple times to confirm reservation. When I showed up to the location they said hey had no reservation for me. After dealing with the rude hostess, we were informed that we were booked at the winter park location. I even pulled up emails I had that stated the reservation was at the Orlando location, but they still would not accommodate us. We then decided to just go to the winter park location. When we got there they had waters preset that had obviously been sitting there for a while, the ice was melted and glasses were sweating. We had 2 servers for 21 people. The service was pitiful! They tried pushing alcoholic beverages on my guests and then would take more than 10-15 minutes to bring the drinks. We finally order and waited approximately 50 minutes for food. When the food finally came they served the other table before they serve us (the bride and groom). The food was good but that was the only thing positive I can say. The manager came to apologize to one of my bridesmaids for the mike up and she pointed her to my parents who we're paying the bill and told her to go speak with them. She then walked away and never came back. I would not recommend this place to anyone. They did not care about taking care of us. Only wanted their preset gratuity.

Sent on 05/20/2014