3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals Reviews

3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 4
3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 5

Priscilla Tjoelker · Married on 08/24/2018

Amazing! Our Wedding was so beautiful and went Smoothly

We very last minutely hired 3 little birds event planning for our day of wedding coordination only, and we were so gratefuly for our choice because they were so wonderful to us, made our wedding a hundred times better as it ran so smoothly, and it was such a magical and beautiful day for both me and my husband. Both Jessica and Dustin are wonderful people to work with, and they were always professional, and helpful, and helped me feel a lot less crazy about all the last minute, and overall details of the actual wedding day!
    Another amazing part of their services that we loved so much was all the rentals side to their wedding planning team that we were able to use! All the rentals were beautiful and really pulled our wedding reception part together so well and beautifully! Overall, We would recommend 3 little birds event planning to everyone, because they are truly the best wedding planners we have ever met! :)

Alanna · Married on 08/17/2018

Flawless Experience

3 Little Birds were amazing from the moment I emailed them my inquiry to all the way to the end of my wedding.

We hired them to be day of event coordinators. If I was planning a wedding again I would hire them to help us plan everything and not just use them for the day. The investment is totally worth it.

They know exactly what they are doing and exactly how to help.

On the day of our wedding we had alot of set up to do and Dustin executed everything perfectly. He set up all our tables for us and made sure everyone of our vendors were in line.
    I would have no idea what we would have done without him!

I would absolutely recommend 3 little birds and will use them again if I ever happen to host another big event!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Tera · Married on 08/08/2018

absolutely effortless

3 Little Birds event planning was the best decision I made during my wedding planning process! Everything was very smooth and all details were checked off without me having to worry. I couldn’t have done it without Jessica and she went above and beyond. Thank you for a great experience on this special day!

3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 6
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 7
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 8
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 9
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 10

Dinise · Married on 03/02/2018

Best of the best!!!

First off, planning a wedding is no easy task. It’s easy to get in over your head, but Jessica and Dustin made it the easiest experience ever. They were with us from beginning to end. They have thought of everything before you can even think of it. They have the experience you want with a wedding planner and the confidence to deliver on their promises and the ability to make it all go smoothly and calmly it won’t give you a chance to panic. We honestly couldn’t imagine going with anyone else. Thank you 3 little birds

• KRISTY

KRISTY · Married on 12/16/2017

Can't say enough good thing about Jessica and Dustin. I booked them as my day of coordinators for our wedding on December 16th, 2017. I thought I had everything planned out perfectly and I'll be stress-free on the day of, but who would have thought there's so many little things and issues that come up last minute. I'm so glad I had Jessica and Dustin preparing everything at my reception venue and got everyone lined up and together for the ceremony and family photos. Jessica was also so good at calming me down when I look a little stressed out before the ceremony. She also checked up on me throughout the night making sure my husband and I had everything we need.

Jessica worked with us on our super detailed timeline about a month before the big day and it was very helpful to all of my other vendors and bridal party. She's very organized and professional and I would highly recommend them to any of my newly engaged friends. THANK YOU for being amazing!

Sent on 12/27/2017
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 11/25/2017

I found 3 Little Birds Event Planning on Thumbtack. My husband and I couldn't be any happier with their work! Jessica and Dustin went above and beyond our expectations. They made our wedding feel and look like a fairytale! They made our wedding planning less stressful, specially the day of the wedding. Jessica and Dustin took care of EVERYTHING! They were both very professional and easy to communicate with. We highly recommend them for any events! We are so happy that we went with 3 Little Birds. We love them! Thank you both so much for making our wedding a day to remember! :)

3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 11
    Sent on 11/29/2017

Mayra · Married on 11/19/2017

We truly cannot say enough good things about Jessica and Dustin. We initially were planning on doing all of the wedding planning but realized with about a month and half to go that we desperately needed a day-of coordinator. Jessica jumped right in and took the reins, making sure that we were able to enjoy our wedding day and leave the logistics to her team. She handled all of the details with care and was an organized and detailed professional throughout the entire process. This was easily the best money we spent on the wedding and were really able to enjoy our wedding day thanks to the hard work put in by Jessica and Dustin. You will not regret hiring 3 Little Bird Event Planning and will love working with Jessica and Dustin!!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/16/2017

3 little birds were absolutely amazing! We used them for our rentals as well as staffing and the day went so flawlessly and everything looked stunning. Jessica is a pleasure to work with. Always addressed my concerns and made me feel at ease. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Deb · Married on 11/05/2017

Actually the MOST amazing wedding coordinators in the world! I wish they could plan our entire lives! They took care of so many details and I married a designer who may be the most detail oriented person on this planet! We also asked for random things like extra people to heat meals and hand made arches and were anxious about so many little things. You do not need to be with them though- everything ran so incredibly smooth and fast!

3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 12
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 13
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 14
    Sent on 11/07/2017

Julia · Married on 10/30/2017

Jessica and Dustin are AMAZING, hands down the best wedding planners we could have hired for our wedding and I honestly don’t know what I would have done without them. These two truly, truly love what they do, and the fact that they both went through planning their own wedding together speaks millions to their work chemistry. All of my friends, family, and other vendors who interacted with Jessica and Dustin had the same experience - they are wise, quick on their feet, detail oriented, and kind while still keeping everyone in line when needed. By the end of the night, we felt like Jessica was a part of our family.

My biggest regret of the wedding was not hiring Jessica and Dustin earlier on in the planning. We hired 3LB as day of coordinators, but it is sooo worth having Jessica and Dustin around to help make decisions throughout the process. They are SO skilled at what they do, will take on any challenge you throw at them, and from the moment I spoke to Jessica, I knew I could trust her with everything. I am so beyond grateful to have found Jessica and Dustin, and am looking forward to the next family member to get married so I can work with them again!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jasmin · Married on 09/30/2017

Jessica, Dustin, and their entire team was AMAZING! The absolute BEST any girl could ask for. Their dedication and quality are unmatched. The rental options are impressive, and they are so creative with decor and themes. We had a couple of last minute bumps in the road, and they pushed right through, and improvised accordingly. They made my special day the best it could have ever been. They were extremely professional, organized, and super understanding.
    3 Little Birds works with you from beginning to end of the wedding process, and is super helpful in the process. One of my biggest concerns was budget, and they did everything they could to help me cut costs while still pulling off an amazing and beautiful event. Overall, deciding to hire them was the best wedding decision I ever made. They help you make grueling decisions that you would make or break your event, and are patient with you. Furthermore, they go above and beyond to make sure the bride and groom get EXACTLY was they want, and they is best for any couples special day. You only get to do it once, make sure to do it right with 3 Little Birds!

3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 15
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 16
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 17
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 18
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 19
    Sent on 10/26/2017

Allentine · Married on 06/10/2017

We contacted them 3 months before our wedding to prepare Everything! yes Everything in 3 months! We were very glad to use their service, It's Zero stress! They were very friendly, organized and also very professional. They were very passionate with their works and it showed!!!

They worked very well and creatively to stay in the budget!!! which was very important to us. We were extremely tough with them about our budget limit and how we could get the best rate and cut as possible with awesome delivery. We had high taste but with very limited budget. We were still amazed how they could deliver our dream wedding with that budget. We had meetings with all vendors, and all of them were amazing and knew their reputation very well and gave us special rate because of them.

The wedding was very awesome and sooo beautiful! They worked very hard and extra mile. We seriously just came to our wedding with nothing to worry coz they took care of everything!

All our guests very enjoyed the wedding. They complimented us that it's the best wedding party they ever attended!! The timeline was very perfect! They mentioned time flied so fast and they couldn't believe it's already late night. They also posted in instagram and facebook and said many things that the wedding was the most memorable, the best and very beautiful.

The decoration and the setup were beautiful and exactly as we imagined it. They were very detail oriented.

We couldn't believe that the wedding was very smooth like butter!! We also loved the DJ choice of music and the bar.

Thank you so much 3 Little Birds for bringing awesome memorable wedding to us! for bringing our dream wedding.

The best day of our lives! Very satisfy! and highly recommended!!

3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 20
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 21
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 22
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 23
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 24
    Sent on 12/20/2017

Craig · Married on 04/15/2017

Jessica, her husband, and the rest of her entire team are AMAZING. From the beginning of our interactions with them, they were incredibly responsive, courteous, professional, and helpful. Any time we had questions for Jessica, she'd respond quickly to answer our questions. We loved meeting with Jessica and her assistant, Alex, before our wedding to go over each and every detail of the wedding. This really helped put us at ease, as it gave us a lot of clarity on what to expect in terms of the big picture and the small details for our wedding day. Alex was the BEST wedding coordinator for the rehearsal as well as the big day. 3LB felt like working with family from start to finish, and we couldn't have had a better experience working with them to ensure our wedding was nothing short of a dream. Adrian and I were completely thrilled with the results of working with 3LB and would do it all over again in a heartbeat. If you choose this team to work with, I guarantee you that you won't regret it. They're full of surprises and magic! They're prices are already very comparable and the customer service that you'll receive is priceless. Do yourself a favor and choose 3LB for any of your wedding needs.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Joe Taylor · Married on 03/17/2017

Incredible! Took our stress away!

We decided to host our wedding in our backyard. This had a cost advantage, but introduced plenty of unique logistical challenges with setup, vendors, supplies, etc.

I (groom) was a bit frightened by the idea of hiring a wedding planner. I had concerns that they would be way too expensive, try to force us to use their own vendors, and be too pushy on creating their own ideas like a crazy reality-TV personality.

Jessica and Dustin eliminated all of those concerns in the first few minutes of our first meeting. They truly were friends to us throughout the whole process.

The pricing was great. We didn't have a whole lot of money to put everything together, and they were wonderful in helping us keep costs exactly where we needed them. They had vendor recommendations which were great- but also were happy to work with any vendors we provided, and they helped us nail exactly what WE wanted our day to be.

They provided rental supplies at better rates than we could get from other vendors, and then were able to control timing of drop-off/setup/pickup themselves, which was a huge help. They were more than happy to have us supplement their rentals with our own supplies. They coordinated with the emcee, band, photographer, and caterer that we selected ourselves seamlessly. They confirmed all the vendors as we got close to the event, and effectively took over responsibility for dealing with them a week or so from the wedding. I can't express enough how helpful this was! That last week of crunch-time while we were dealing with final touches to our house and friends and relatives traveling into town, we literally handed over the vendor contracts that we had negotiated and Jessica and Dustin took over managing those relationships to the end.

On the day of the event, they were rockstars. I'm talking 5-star concierge service. They were impeccably on-point and had a plan for everything. Jessica has an amazing way to keep everything moving on schedule without you feeling like you're following a schedule. Dustin had the best attitude- with any problem or concern that came up, he just smiled and said "I'll take care of it, don't worry about it". And he did! There were weird things that popped up that we didn't even hear about until we returned from our honeymoon because they just took care of it. They even followed up with a vendor for us after the wedding and our contract with them was over.

They gave us 'our special day' for the whole week leading up to, during, and after the wedding. Since then we've rented supplies from them for a couple of parties and received the same amazing experience. I went from "we don't need to pay someone to do this, we can do it ourselves!" to "if we ever host a big event again, we're booking it around when Jessica and Dustin are available."

Truly thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 25
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 26
    Sent on 03/05/2019

Grace Dixon · Married on 04/07/2019

I highly recommend 3 Little Birds!

I loved working with Jessica and Dustin! They handled all the details of our wedding with efficiency, expertise,
    calm and support. They were familiar with the vendors, venue and had an effective system in place. They made the day of super easy and wonderful and I totally trusted them every step of the way!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • GTezzo

Grace · Married on 09/08/2018

We LOVED working with 3 Little Birds for our wedding. For context we hired them just for day of coordination and they were a dream. I'm not one for long winded reviews so I'll just bullet the highlights of why we loved them.

- When we said we wanted only day of coordination, no one tried to upsell us.
    - They were very responsive to emails throughout the process.
    - They were very detailed and dedicated to executing our vision.
    - They were so attentive and kept us sane on the actual wedding day.

These are the reasons we're OBSESSED with them:
    - During dinner my little cousin had an horrible allergic reaction to something and they rushed out (During their scheduled break, mind you) to get her the medicine she needed.
    - We had an awkward potentially wedding crasher situation they completely handled it.
    - They set up our hella complicated DIY photobooth with no assistance at all.

Bottom line: They rock and I'd hire them again in a heartbeat.

3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 27
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 28
    Sent on 09/26/2018

Colleen · Married on 10/21/2018

Best. Decision. Ever!

Hiring 3 Little Birds Event Planning was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. My husband & I did all of the pre-wedding planning by ourselves, and we just needed a Day-of Coordinator for the wedding. We had one 3-hour meeting with Jessica a month before our wedding to discuss the Timeline, and she was able to pass on all of the information to her husband who was our Wedding Coordinator. Dustin was able to follow all of the instructions without any trouble at all. He took off ALL OF THE STRESS from me and my husband. We were in good hands! They are so in-sync with each other ... it's AMAZING! Jessica & Dustin are everything you hope for in a wedding planner. They keep great communication with you once you hire them until your big day. They are both sooo experienced, so it was easy for my husband & I to trust that they were going to do their job well ... and THEY DID! I don't know what I would've done if I didn't hire them for my wedding. They're a great couple and super sweet, and I am so thankful to them for making our special day one to remember. :)

Sent on 01/04/2019