3 Lakes Golf Course Reviews

79 Reviews for 3 Lakes Golf Course

79 3 Lakes Golf Course Reviews
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 03/16/2018

I had a great experience . Staff was excellent ,. Cant wait till my next event.. Lady In charge of event . Sue was so helpful.. I was able to pull off my event and it was fabulous.. Thank You 3 Lakes..

Lorraine · Married on 11/24/2017

Sue Walton made everything so easy for our wedding party. She was so accommodating and just a delight to work with. 3 Lakes was the perfect place to have our reception. Compliments to the caterer, the food was delish. We can't say enough about how special our evening turned out.

Renee · Married on 11/04/2017

This is the second time Sue has helped us with our event and we were very pleased with her service. She was more than accommodating with our committee.

Sent on 11/16/2017

3 Lakes Golf Course's reply:

We love having repeat parties! It was such fun working with your committee. See you next time.

K · Married on 11/04/2017

This was the second year we used this venue for our annual fundraiser and we were extremely pleased with the service. Everything ran smoothly and we hope to book again for 2018.

Sent on 11/19/2017

3 Lakes Golf Course's reply:

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and help make this event an annual success!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Sue is seriously the best! So helpful and accommodating! Very easy to work with. She took care of everything I needed! The venue was gorgeous and the golf course made the perfect backdrop for stunning photos. The staff was wonderful! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.
    -Kaitlyn F.

Sent on 10/16/2017
    3 Lakes Golf Course 1
    3 Lakes Golf Course 2
    3 Lakes Golf Course 3

3 Lakes Golf Course's reply:

It was a honor to have your ceremony and reception at 3 Lakes! Can't wait to see the photos.

Ruth · Married on 10/07/2017

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The gave extra special care to my guest with disabilities. Sue was also friendly and flexible with everything we asked. I highly recommend them.

david · Married on 10/07/2017

The staff was very friendly and took extra care of my guests with disabilities. They went above and Beyond the call of duty. Sue was also friendly and flexible with everything we ask her for. I highly recommend them.

3 Lakes Golf Course 4
    3 Lakes Golf Course 5
    3 Lakes Golf Course 6

Harruet · Married on 09/09/2017

I could not have asked for any more congenial staff than those who helped me set up & serve our birthday/ anniversary celebration. Everyone was so nice & pleasant. I highly recommend 3 Lakes if anyone is looking for a beautiful venue with wonderful staff . Harriet Schwartz

David · Married on 08/10/2017

Had a great lunch event. Service and food were great.

Sent on 08/15/2017

3 Lakes Golf Course's reply:

Thank you! We were honored to make this event special.

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2017

Sue the event planner was incredible. I never had one problem with this venue they were extremely helpful and understanding. I am the biggest worrier, anxiety about everything. Sue would make that anxiety disappear every time I talked to her. Can't wait to have a baby, because I will definitely be back for my baby shower.

Dustin · Married on 07/01/2017

Excellent service ... short notice. She was the key

Pamela · Married on 05/02/2017

Perfect ! Sue was awesome and great to work with

Pamela · Married on 12/04/2016

We had our wedding here. They were wonderful to work with and our day was perfect!

Becca · Married on 10/15/2016

3 Lakes was a wonderful place to hold my friend's bridal shower. Sue was wonderful to work with, she was so kind and accommodated all of my requests and frantic phone calls to change napkin colors last minute. I would recommend 3 Lakes too all of my friends for their events. It was beautiful and the food was wonderful.

Emily · Married on 09/09/2016

3 lakes golf course was a beautiful place to have our wedding. Sue was the person who sold us on 3 lakes! Her attitude kindness and willing to help is hat make us comfortable knowing that our weddin would turn out perfect.
    Thank you sue for making our special day so stress free and perfect!

Roseanne · Married on 07/15/2016

Dear Sue, Thank you so much for helping to make our High School Reunion so enjoyable. You and the staff at 3 lakes
    were so helpful and professional. The food was delicious, the room perfect, and you even provided a photographer.
    I think the WHS Class of '51' left that afternoon with good memories of their 65th High School Reunion. ---and you and
    your staff helped make it happen. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Sincerely, Roseanne O'Leary Hajek and Caryl Greenwald Urban

Sarah · Married on 07/10/2016

I recently hosted a shower at 3 Lakes and everything was great! Sue was incredibly helpful and nice throughout the planning process, she was able to work with me on menu changes and made sure everything was perfect!

Hina · Married on 06/04/2016

The staff and management at 3 lakes golf course is the best I have ever seen and we do a lot of parties around town. They are helpful, responsive and so accommodating and nice that I would recommend everyone to try them out at least once to see for themselves.

Alice · Married on 05/21/2016

Try 3 Lakes first, you wont have to go any further.

MICHAEL · Married on 05/21/2016

The staff at Three Lakes was exceptional! They were prompt, attentive and flexible. Our event went off without a hitch.

Susan · Married on 05/14/2016

Do it they were great It turned out so beautiful .Everyone had a great time. Some said it was the best wedding they have been to

Working with Sue Walton and the staff at 3 Lakes was wonderful! I'm so grateful we chose this location for the wedding and reception. To say everything was perfect would be a gross understatement. The chair decorations done by Chairendipity were fabulous and elegant and the wedding cake provided by the Stoecklein's Bake Shop was beautiful and the best I've ever had. Thanks to all these vendors for making my daughter's wedding a day to remember.

A big thank you to Sue at 3 Lakes. She made the process easy and was always available to answer questions. The room we had was beautiful and the food was very good. The people working our dinner were friendly and very efficient. Everything went smooth and we had a great time.

Joyce and Robert · Married on 09/19/2015

Working with Sue was so easy and she was always there for us. Especially loved having our wedding ceremony on the patio. Our wedding turned out perfect and everyone had a great time. Food was very good.

• User5419487 · 2+ years ago

3Lakes is an excellent place to hold an event. We held a 50th wedding anniversary party in the Terrace room and it was perfect. Everyone had a great time The view is great. The food is good. The staff very flexible and accommodating.
    Sue Walton is amazing. She really wants the event to be special. Goes above and beyond to make things extra special.