3 kings limousine Reviews

6 | Youngstown, OH

6 Reviews for 3 kings limousine

nancy · Married on 08/24/2013

3 Kings did an amazing job providing the transportation for our wedding. They were very punctual and a pleasure to work with. I had high expectations for day and a lot of driving was needed. 3 Kings provided the transportation for 12 hours. I asked a lot of them and I was extremely pleased with the service. Roberto was a very nice and a patient driver and did a fantastic job getting people from the hotel to the ceremony/reception hall and providing service back to the hotel for people who didn't want to stay at the reception the whole time.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Stacy · Married on 06/08/2013

I am absolutely pleased with this company! They have the newest cars , Mercedes , Range Rover, & Rolls Royce... They were classy, professional, on time, & easy to deal with. They were very knowledgeable and honored everything we requested of them. I truly like 3 Kings Limousine !!! Try them Stacy.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Kristian · Married on 09/10/2011

3.0

I would not recommend at all. My overall experience was not good. They did not deliver all that we asked for or paid for. We had a very large bridal party of 20 and had ordered a party bus so that everyone would fit comfortably. On the day of that is not what we got. They claim the bus broke down two hours before they were scheduled to start picking up the bridal party. So instead we had two regular sized limos that only fit 8 comfortably which was not comfortable for my bridal party at all. We got from point a to point b to point c but it was not what we paid for at all. Also champagne and beverages were suppose to be included and it wasn't available to us either.

Sent on 09/27/2011

1.6
      2.5
      2.0

Paid for a party bus for our wedding. we had a large group. Day of the wedding they show up with an 8 person limo. Dropped us off at the church. Had the bus come after the church for the reception. I spoke with the receptionist to get some type of compensation, she said she would speak with her supervisor. Now they are completely ignoring my attempts to get in touch with them. Apparently they don't stand behind their quality of service or business. Very disappointed!

Sent on 09/11/2014

1.0

I paid in full and received a call stating that my transaction with their secretary was not paid at all. DO NOT PAY THEM IN CASH! She was stupid enough to sign my contract so I know where I'll be finding my money!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Mike · Married on 02/16/2018

0.4
      0.5

Terrible experience, poorly run, unprofessional. I will never use this service again.

Sent on 05/04/2018