3 Goats Tall Reviews

18 | Atlanta, GA

18 Reviews for 3 Goats Tall

Rachel · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Decision We Made: Hiring Lynda!

So much to say! My husband and I, along with my parents, knew that we needed help with all of the moving parts of our semi-destination wedding at Callaway Gardens. We met Lynda at a wedding expo in Columbus and were impressed from the very start. At that show alone, she focused on our needs and introduced us to other vendors that she recommended. Before we even hired her, she had already helped us so much. Within a week, she sent us a quote and found a time to meet with us in person to discuss our needs. Her pricing was great, and now having been through the wedding experience, I can say she earned every cent and is worth so much more.

Throughout the year of planning, she assisted with the most random details and gave the best advice whenever I reached out to her. The vendors she recommended were amazing (dj, florist, and photographer – all recommended by her and they all were high quality, great people to work with). With the planning process, Lynda encouraged my good ideas and helped them come to fruition and helped me rethink my not-so-good ideas. We met with her a month out and did a walk through. She put together timelines and confirmed with vendors. She helped fill in the holes with details I forgot about or didn’t think through properly. I strongly recommend hiring her for the full package because I could not have planned the special weekend without her.

During the weekend of my wedding, Lynda worked every event for us (bridal tea, BBQ, Wedding Olympics, rehearsal, wedding setup, the wedding, and breakdown). She was the first face I would see when I arrived on site at any of the events and she was the last one there at the end. I didn’t know until the wedding was over about the various “fires” she put out all weekend long. It doesn’t matter how well you plan, things always find a way to not go according to plan. Lynda was ready to problem solve and find solutions. This includes arriving the morning of the wedding to see a giant tent on the lawn left from an previous event in the space. She was able to get the rental company to Callaway within the hour to have them break down the tent, so we could setup. Little did I know how important it was to have the tent down because it was blocking the view from the terrace to the lake – where Lynda and my parents had arranged a surprise firework show at the end of the night without me knowing. That’s a good planner that can successfully pull off a firework show without anyone catching on beforehand.

In addition to properly taking care of vendors, wrangling wedding party, setting up and breaking down décor, taking care of my over-the-top guests, she did all of this and more with the best attitude and calming demeanor about her. I felt calm when I talked to her. I trusted that everything was under control.

She calls herself the Direct of Sanity which is so fitting. As the bride, I had planned every detail, but when the week actually came, my mind went into Bride Brain and I just couldn’t think through details anymore. Vendors would ask me questions or guests would have issues with their room reservations and I just wasn’t much help problem solving. I even forgot about some big details that I had organized – like an ice cream truck coming at the end of the BBQ as a surprise treat for my guests. Not a surprise at all that Lynda didn’t miss a beat and coordinated the ice cream truck as well as every other vendor and moving part.
    It was so wonderful having her take care of everything for me and my family.

While I’m so grateful for Lynda and her hard work, what I really appreciate the most is that her work allowed my parents and family to sit back and enjoy the weekend. Nobody wants to see their parents working hard and stressed out about details, so she was able to take so much off of their plate and I’m truly so appreciative.

Do yourself a favor and hire Lynda to coordinate your wedding. It’s going to be a lot more work than you realize and you need a professional on your side. Lynda allowed me to have the best wedding weekend I could ever imagine.

Love you Lynda!! It was such a pleasure to work with you!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Ann Dorrien · Married on 09/22/2018

Three Goats Tall for the win!

We couldn't have done it without Lynda. She anticipated every concern (well before we did) and took care of everything so effortlessly. Lynda is trustworthy and she always has your back! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/01/2018

LaShundra · Married on 07/21/2018

Lynda did a phenomenal job! She made herself readily available any time needed. She was punctual and professional. Everything was perfect. I can't thank her enough... I woke up the next morning wanting to relive that day all over again. It was heaven on earth. You definitely will be recommended to others for future events. I will look for you when we have a little person. Take care!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2018

This picture is one of my favorites from our wedding day. We are with our wedding coordinator, Lynda Johnson. In writing a review for her company, it is difficult to put into words what a fantastic job they did. I look back and I’m speechless and just so very thankful!

I honestly would have been lost (and definitely was before we hired her) with our unique wedding process. We had a destination wedding in Georgia, that was planned from Mississippi in a little less than 6 months. I can’t take credit for most of the planning. Lynda’s company helped us with EVERYTHING. She recommended our florist, photo booth and made our candy table. John was having trouble picking out the tuxedos. We asked Lynda who she recommended...only to find out she had her own store that we didn’t know about! She was full of amazing surprises the whole time :) The list goes on with this incredible lady and her team.

We came in from the wedding night and everything was placed on a cart (packed for us) inside our suite.

How do you write a good enough review for a company so perfect?
    I will continue to recommend her to everyone I know getting married! She truly was the best with all the chaos a wedding day can bring. She is patient, accommodating and very professional.

A forever thank you, 3 Goats Tall, for making our day the best it could possibly have been and more!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Shannon · Married on 04/20/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Lynda and her company 3GT. For our wedding we used her “day of services” and it was exactly what we needed. She helped us with recommendations for vendors, which is how we found our amazing florist. She assisted with our walk through and helped with our timeline. The big day she allowed us to truly enjoy our day. My biggest concern about planning our wedding what that they day of everyone would be asking me questions. She did an amazing job of answering other vendor’s questions. If my husband and I had a special request she made sure to make it happen. Honestly, our fairytale wedding wouldn’t have been possible without her!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Marisa · Married on 12/30/2017

Choosing 3GT was the best choice I made for my wedding day besides the man waiting for me at the altar. Lynda is versatile, detail-oriented, fun to work with, and incredibly kind. On a day when everyone seems to be asking you questions, Lynda and MJ were two people I could rely on to come to me with answers. Lynda walked with me through every step of the process, thinking of things that never occurred to me, creating maps of the space, sharing professional insights, and affirming my personal taste. Lynda is the one lighting sparklers, packing up lanterns so your aunts can keep dancing, and keeping the evening on schedule just the way you planned. I am so grateful that we chose Three Goats Tall. They are affordable, professional, and there for you.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Lynn · Married on 11/11/2017

Lynda and her team were phenomenal! She listened to our daughter’s ideas and then made suggestions so everything was exactly what she and the groom wanted. The day of the wedding, she took care of all the logistics and allowed my husband and I to enjoy the very special day without any worries. She remained calm but in control. Very worthwile investment.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kathryn · Married on 10/14/2017

Deciding to hire 3 Goats Tall to be my day of coordinator was the best wedding planning decision I could have made. Lynda is amazing! She seriously felt like an angel sent to me from heaven. I had planned my wedding myself, but realized several weeks before my big day that I simply could not be in multiple places at once on my wedding day. I could not coordinate the arrival of vendors while getting my hair and makeup done, I could not set up tables, place settings, special decor tables, etc... how I wanted to and take photos with the photographer at the same time- and I didn't want to!!! I didn't want to burden my family/friends with these tasks and worried I had spent so much time working to make my wedding special, but wouldn't be able to ultimately execute it. That's when I hired Lynda. She was flawless. She was such a calm, well organized, professional, wise presence on our wedding day (and in every encounter I had with her prior to). She kept us on schedule, improvised when she needed to, upheld our wishes for our wedding and took care of every detail with my vendors. Our ceremony and reception went just as I had envisioned. And I just got to enjoy my wedding- every second of it! Some bride's say the wedding flies by and is a blur, but because of Lynda, I got to soak up every moment and feel like I had so much joy all day (not stress!). Is there even a price on that?!! If you are looking for a day of coordinator or wedding coordinator/planner, you would be the luckiest to have Lynda help you. She worked with my budget (worth every penny and then some) and is an excellent resource- so many connections with amazing vendors. My family even fell in love with her in the short time she was with us (my now husband has invited her to Thanksgiving- no lie, she is that special)! I could never truly express what Lynda brought to our wedding day, but my husband and I will forever be grateful for her help.

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 09/03/2017

I will never be able to say enough about Lynda and MJ. They helped us so much in the planning stage and on the day of. Their professionalism was unparalleled. So kind, so level headed, and so helpful. The wedding was so smooth and played out exactly how we had envisioned it. I am forever thankful for these wonderful ladies. If you are looking for the best, you have found it with 3 Goats Tall!!

Sent on 09/11/2017
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 07/17/2017

A+ Experience

I will forever recommend 3 Goats Tall to every person I know that is getting married. We originally went with them because of how affordable they were compared to every other coordinating company. Some of the prices were outrageous and 3 Goats Tall's prices can't even compete with other companies. We later realized that, not only were their prices amazing but Lynda, our coordinator, really out did herself. As any bride would, I had many frequent questions and Lynda was ALWAYS available. Every time I called her, she answered and gave me the answers and peace of mind that I needed. If she didn't answer, she called me RIGHT back. On the day of our wedding everything went so smoothly. We walked in to have dinner and Lynda had already prepared both of our plates and then provided us with anything and everything we needed. Lynda made sure, the entire night, that my husband, myself, and my entire family enjoyed ourselves and didn't have to worry about a single detail.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Pamela · Married on 06/10/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Lynda for our recent wedding on June 10th! We hired her for the day of wedding coordinator but she went above and beyond and was in constant contact with us weeks before the wedding. The day went off without a hitch and Lynda did an excellent job keeping everyone on schedule and ensuring the evening ran smoothly. Not only was Lynda such a joy to work with but our friends and family are still commenting about our perfect wedding. We would definitely recommend her services to anyone as there is no way it would have all come together without her expertise.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Amy · Married on 06/03/2017

Lynda at 3 Goats Tall did a wonderful job for us! She was always very professional, responsible, and most importantly, always calming and reassuring at all of our meetings, which was much appreciated as we got down to the wire! She was flexible about when we could meet and she took the time to answer all of our questions at our meetings and made sure every detail came together. She didn't hesitate to email or text if there was a detail we forgot to discuss. On the day of the wedding she remained just as calm and reassuring to ensure that our day went smoothly. Overall, our day came together perfectly and we were very happy with her services!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Chelsea · Married on 04/29/2017

Where do I begin? Three Goats Tall -- Lynda and MJ -- they are so special to me. I found them by googling around looking for wedding planners that could plan my wedding in GA while I live in OH. They were definitely the pair to do it. They are so down to earth and they are committed and caring. They are very professional and knowledgeable, and their resources alone are worth the $$. They will lead you to the perfect vendors to get your day the way you want it. I highly recommend them. Planning a wedding is a huge undertaking. I joke that I don't miss anything at all about planning a wedding except for them. I miss them dearly! So fun to work with!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Katie · Married on 03/11/2017

There are not enough wonderful things I can say about Lynda. She kept me calm throughout the process and was so assuring all the way from our initial meeting, the month prior-walk through, rehearsal, and then to the big day. We hired her for the day-of-coordination package, but she did so much more than that as she stepped in the many weeks prior to the wedding to confirm all my vendors for me and as discussed above, going out to the venue to month before for a walk through. On the big day she handled getting the alter together and decorated (we had our reception and ceremony at the same location) so I could sit back with my girls and relax, and she did a spectacular job of our ceremony site. She read me so well and knew exactly what I wanted without having to give her precise details, I knew I could trust her! And the wedding day went by like a breeze thanks to her. I am so grateful for her support and assurance throughout the process. The whole wedding party agreed that her laid back attitude while getting things done quickly and easily made her their favorite coordinator they've ever had in all the weddings they have participated in. Thank you Lynda, for everything!

Sent on 03/14/2017
  • I

Ivan · Married on 11/08/2014

When we began planning our wedding, we decided not to look for a coordinator and put off the decision of whether to hire a day-of coordinator. A little over a month before the wedding, we decided a day-of coordinator might be a good idea after all and began reaching out. We were very lucky that one of our first contacts was Lynda at 3 Goats Tall.

I can't really describe all the things Lynda ended up doing. She describes herself as Director of Sanity in her emails, but that's really just the start. She ended up helping us find some last-minute vendors as well as arrange some other pre-wedding plans, and was very direct, helpful, and responsive. But on the day of the wedding, she was completely invaluable.

Every time my (now!) wife and I tried to bring something to her attention, it was like she was already working on it, if she hadn't already solved it. If it was neither, then most likely it was some completely unimportant neuroticism that Lynda patiently heard out, then reassured us before summarily and properly sending us on our way back to having fun and hosting because she was on top of everything important. Lynda more than directed our sanity -- I'm pretty sure she saved it. She was amazing to work with and my only regret is that we didn't reach out to her sooner.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Nancy · Married on 12/14/2013

3 Goats Tall is an amazing group of wedding planners!! No matter what comes up, they are equipped to handle it. I've loved every idea I've ever seen them pull off and I'm always in awe of what I see them do. I promise when you choose 3 Goats Tall for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/14/2013

Ashton · Married on 03/23/2013

When I began to plan my wedding, all the wedding books said that the one vendor I absolutely needed was a wedding planner in order to have a less stressful and enjoyable planning experience. I found that and more in Lynda Johnson of Three Goats Tall. She helped the vision of my wedding that I had been dreaming about since I was a little girl become a reality. Her professionalism and attention to detail went above and beyond my expectations. She worked with my other vendors and my venue coordinators to make sure every aspect was how I described it to her. She made herself available whenever I had a question about anything regarding the wedding. She is making a career out of doing what she loves, and it definitely shows through her event planning. I would HIGHLY recommend her services to anyone planning a wedding. It is because of Ms. Lynda that I can look at my wedding photos long after my special day and remember how perfect and magical it all was.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Ginny · Married on 11/07/2009

Lynda was a such pleasure to work with. Leading up to the big day, she was in constant contact and always available to help or provide guidance. She is extremely detail oriented, and made sure every part of the day was covered prior to the wedding weekend. The day-of everything went perfectly, people were constantly saying how as a guest they felt at ease, and felt the organization and time put into the event. Lynda and her assistants were on top of every detail, I had absolutely no stress and knew I was in great hands all day. On a personal note - my family and bridesmaids had a wonderful time getting to know Lynda, she is so kind and warmhearted. She has been in the industry for years, and she shines! I am so happy I had her expertise on my wedding day, I couldn't have done it without her. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/02/2017