3 Axis Studios Reviews

4 | Livingston, NJ

4 Reviews for 3 Axis Studios

Patrycja · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely amazing

3 Axis studios was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding video needs. We are so impressed with their work. They made us feel extra special on our day and we felt as if we had known them for years. The video is beautiful and caught the most precious moments of our wedding. We couldn't imagine working with anyone else

Sent on 11/28/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I searched very extensively for the perfect videographer for our wedding. We watched quite literally hundreds of wedding videos in the process, but all of them had something we didn’t love. Until we found 3 Axis Studios. From the very first video we watched, we knew they were the ones we had to have. The quality of the footage, the way it was edited to fit with the music, the emotion they were able to convey was all exactly what we were looking for and stood out far beyond anything else we had seen. When we initially contacted them our date wasn’t available, but I couldn’t stop comparing everyone else to them so on a whim we checked with them again and by some miracle they were available! Our videographer was Matthew Borodinsky, and he and his second videographer Kyler did the most incredible job. Matt was wonderful to work with throughout the day, and we were also glad that we scheduled time in our day to have some one-on-one shooting time with him. We have been watching the highlight video he put together for us over and over again. He was able to capture our day in such a meaningful and intimate way. We have gotten so many comments from friends and family saying how beautiful the video was and how they were brought to tears watching it. If you are in the process of planning your wedding and are trying to decide whether or not to have a videographer there, ABSOLUTELY have one. As you go through the wedding day there is so much you miss and it all goes by so fast, it is invaluable to be able to relive it through video. And we cannot recommend 3 Axis Studios highly enough, their work stands out so far above the rest. We are so glad that we will have their footage and beautiful highlight video to look back on for years to come.

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2017

Their work speaks for itself, it's exceptional! I searched far and wide for a videographer, watching dozens and dozens of wedding video's and as soon as I came across Matt's work, I knew he was my guy. He was so professional and efficient on the day of our wedding. He worked wonderfully with our photographers, respecting their needs for time and specific shots. I posted our video to social media and the comments are still rolling in. I've heard from so many people it's the best wedding video they have ever seen. I've watched it myself multiple times and every time I do, I'm wearing a smile from ear to ear. Matt and his team from 3 Axis Studios are incredible. I am SO happy I found them.

Maria · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I couldn’t have been more pleased with our experience with 3 Axis Studios. From the beginning, correspondence and questions were always answered quickly and professionally. The day of, our team (Matt and Kyler) were so kind and easy to work with! They were always there and got all the best moments but we’re never intrusive or in the way! I honestly don’t even know how they got some of the shots because I didn’t see them around for many of them! They’re magicians haha. They captured all the most important moments and edited them together beautifully. The music, the timing, the shots... all amazing! My friend said it best when she said, “It looked like a trailer for a movie I wanted to watch!” We received SO many compliments on it and teared up while watching it ourselves! We now have the perfect snap shot to remember our day by! I couldn’t recommend them any higher! :)